Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ask InuYasha And Yu Yu Hankusho ❯ Inu Repelant! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Ask InuYasha and Yu Yu Hankusho
By:Kanky's Gurl
Chapter 6

Ok people I have 29 reviews from mediaminer and 15 from fan fiction.net. Just thought i would let ya know! Ok and I have some one who wants me to add the Naruto cast and some one who would like me to ass the Fruits Basket cast. I will use the characters as specail gust to read the qustions!

________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ __________

Kanky's Gurl: Ok we have Kakashi from Naruto to read our qustions!!!!


Kakashi: Mrs.Kurama well this is me again...mrs kurama this is me actually logged in on my account...i'm just to damn lazy to login that's all. Ok i got a few more questions... ok this one is for sesshoumar: how old are you really...and are you a version and would you rut..with kagome? jaken: are you a homosexual? miroku: would you hump a tree if it had a naked photo of sango on it? and last hiei: wheres your sword -hides hieis sword in kagomes skirt-...-snickers- ok update ^-^ and that's gonna be my last question...for now...

Sesshomaru: I am about 200 years old and no this Sesshomaru is not a virgin. Yes this Sesshomaru would rut with the miko.

Jaken: Yes i am a homosexual why do you ask?

Miroku: Yes with out a dought

Sango: O.O

Kagome: Oh shit

Hiei: Give it to me now

Kagome: Hands Hiei his sword back.

Hiei: I shall savor this sord for ever. I shall put it with my all things Kagome.

Kanky's Gurl: Ok come on Kakashi next!

Kakashi: *Reads come kiss paradise* Ok...Ghostreader_Meep I think you should make the naruto gang come on the show! Question time! This one's for Rin: How the heck can u stand Jaken! This one's for Naraku: Where did you get your tatoo done? (the one on your back) For Kuwabara: was it your mom, dad, or sister that dropped u on your head as a baby? For Orochimaru (if the naruto gang is there): Where did you learn that tounge trick? And my last question id for Duck-Butt (sasuke): Has your hair ever met a comb? please answer, and continue writing! oh, and don't forget the disclaimer!=D

Rin:I don't stand him he stands him self! XP

Naraku: That one tv show (just cant spell it) Yeah thats where i got it done.

Kuwabara: All three and then my dog droped me as well.

*Orochimaru apears along with Sasuke*

Orochimaru: I lert from the best.... The band Kiss!

Duck-Butt: No it has not. And that is a real duck on my head....

Sasuke's Hair: QUACK!

Kanky's Gurl: Ok next!

*Duck-Butt and Orochimaru poof away*

Kakashi: *keeps reading icha icha*mrs. kurama lmao! i dont have anything to ask now except this uhm -points at jaken- why do you annoy shesshomaru-dono to no end!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU SHUT YOUR BARF GREEN SNOUT!!!! >.< ok i'm done...update asap...

Jaken: Because i can. But i am afraid he will kill me some times. *cries*

Kanky's Gurl: Shut the fuck up! *kicks jaken in the head* Next!

Jaken: *cries louder*

Kakashi:kawaii-miko sooo funny update soon!!! ok i have a question for youko,sesshomaru and kurama have you ever thought of taking a mate?and if you have who would it have been?Kuwabara hw do yu feel about every time your in a fic you look like a complete idiot?

Youko: I have but it would be to troublesome. (If you know who says that and you tell me in a review you get a cookie!)

Sesshomaru: I have *eyes Rin* And i will soon *eyes Rin* *Shifty eyes*

Kurama: No

Kuwabara: I am a complete idiot why should i fell bad?

Kanky's Gurl: Ok next!

Kakashi: Sirona_Argante heh. I knew that you'd like her. She's my best friend, her name is Midori, you can probably meet her in the Hoseki Shrine in the Inuyasha world (she's one of the last members of the Hoseki clan), and I'll let you know when she's not with me off on some quest to rescue somebody or on a training mission. In fact, she's probably there now. Be careful, though. There are guardian wolves at the shrine that you'll have to get past, and they're very powerful. If you keep your katana sheathed and don't act threateningly, they should let you by. Midori's expecting you. Now, will you go?

Hiei: *drinks like 10 bottles of sake* Shureeeee

InuYasha: Whoooo!!! Sake party!! *Drinks like 20 bottles of sake* Hey Kanky's Gurl. Lookingggg SEXYYYYY!

Kanky's Gurl: HO SHIT SAVE ME!!!! *hides under a bed* Next please!

Kakashi:ebil jelly
laughs ...chokes on the sandwich i was eating-...ok i have a question for SHesshomaru...if i choked on my sandwich and died wou ld to revive me?
Sesshomaru: Yes if you made me a sandwich afterwards.
Kanky's Gurl: DOSE ANY ONE HAVE HANYOU REPELANT??!?!!? *Shudders* Next!!!! and hurry!!!
Kakashi: Mrs. Kurama Wow...ok remember to put the disclaimer on... ^^' anywho uhmmmm i couldnt stop laughing!!!... uhmmmm can i tell them to do something like have a food fight...that'd be awesome oh and if you could add the cast of Fruits Basket would be awesome to
Kanky's Gurl: *Screams* Next time!!!!!!!!
Kakashi *shoots Kanky's Gurl a worred glance* hermione_granger have a couple of questions, the first being for the Yu Yu Hakusho cast... well Kurama and Hiei more specifically: when are you two going to decide that you are more than just friends? 0_o my next question is a general question to all who feel like answering: Do you like the English voices who voice you? or do you prefer the Japanese casting? or do you think I'm mental for thinking that anyone else would voice you and that you're voices are truly your own and there is no such thing as Moneca Stori, Richard Cox, Justin Cook, Kirby Morrow, John Burgmier etcetera? My last question is for the ladies: If you were human and lived in the ficticious Harry Potter world where Ron, Harry and I dwell, would any of you date Ron? *hides wand behind back, preparing to strike* *smiles unconvincingly*
Hiei, Kurama: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WOMAN!!
Kakashi: I am a man
Every one: X_X
Every one: The Japanese casting is way better. No offense to the english casting luvers
Girls: Probly not.
Kuwabara: I WOULD!!!
Kanky's Girl: *swats Inuyasha off with a stick* HURRY DAMN IT!!!
Kakashi: *Hurrys*Solaira
Hopefully my next question can be answered because it is for Onigumo. If you had a chance to redo your life with the full knowledge of all the pain and death you would cause as Naraku, would you still choose to become Naraku, and if so why? My question is for Kagura and Kanna. If you ladies were able to get free from your perverted master, what would you do with your time?
(Dont know Onigumo sorry!!)
Kagura: I would go to the mall....be a slut....
Kanna: Be a slut.......
Kanky's Gurl: WHO GIVES A SHIT HURRY!! (i got to pee X_X TT)
Kakashi:Drea Mae
^-^ -grins devishly- ok i have a question for... uhm... -points at author- yesh u! now answer me this...why/where did u get the idea for this story...and i have another one it's for -points at inuyasha shesshomaru and youko-...especially u youko... why do all of you look so much alike! u all have white to silver hair u all have gold eyes! u guys have tails (well some of u...) and animalistic ears (again some of u) and ur all canines!!! whats up with that...inu no taisho mustuv been hitting on all yall mothers!!!...man ....i should be asking Inu no Taisho this! Inu-Sama have you been hitting up on all there mothers! who knows u could be my father now fuss up!
Kanky's Gurl: Well I saw a lot of Naruto ones like this so I just put my two other fav manga's instead!
InuTashio: No i havent hit on youko's mom cuz he is kitsume. yeah... Drea Mae-chan (i hope) I am your dad...
Every one: HO SHIT O.O
Kakashi: HA HA greendayluvr93
lol i like the story. Adding the Naruto cast would b way too confusing. I got a question for Sesshomaru. The question is What Inuyasha girl (besides older Rin) do you love? (You got to pick one)
Sesshomaru: Kagura (you got to say they look good together.)
Kanky's Gurl: OH MY GAWD HE TOOK MY STICK HURRY!! CUZ RAPE OF ZE INNICENT MIGHT OCCUR!!
Kakashi *hurrys*ForgottenKaze
Nice! Okay, Kaito, if you put all the info you have in your head unto a computer and saved it to a memory stick, how many sticks would it take up? Hagiri, what is it with you and the bleepin' missiles?! Honestly, what next, the Titanic?!?!?! Tskuyomaru and Inutaisho, do you guys know each other? Shippou, what would happen if I gave you or Jin caffine? Update! (Oh, and use the little * thinggies for actions)
Kaito: Alot?
Hagiri: *shrugs* and shure where is the Titanic at?
InuTashio: Mabey
Shippou: You dont wanna know
*a sream is herd*
Kakashi: *panics* Sarenity digo17 i was wondering can you do a dare thing with the (?) and if so i dare yoko to make out with kagome
Kanky's Gurl: Shure in the next couple chapters. *sreams*
Kakashi:animelover237
...wow you are crazy but hilarious dont stop writing. this ones for Kagome: if you could make 3 wishes what would they be? also one for Youko: if you're happy do flowers grow wherever you walk? And for Fluffy: Why do you put up with Jaken why not kill him and give the staff to rin? Kanky's gurl Inu's sword is spelled tetsuseiga okay dont forget it. KEEP WRITING!
Kagome: Uh for InuYasha to love me... To get out of this room.... For every one to be happy
Youko: Yes they do and its roses just not any flower.
Sesshomaru: Cuz he is funny when he gets scared.
Kanky's Gurk: Got IT!! Well Till next time!!! *Grabs Kakashi and poofs away*
InuYasha: NOOOOOO!!!!!

_____________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________

Ok sorry if you don't like caps. But I do so sorry! Also there are some thing not put is caps that should.... X_X Sorry... Well Please go and review!! Much love out there.

Kanky's Gurl

P.S. Seeing I had some nice reviews every one gets there fav character in chibi form!!!!