Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Can you give me a reasone to live ❯ Remembering The Past Part 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ok here is the second part to remembering the past enjoy. Oh and im sorry it took so long to update
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and co. or Yu Yu Hakusho
 
thinking ` '
talking “ ”
talking telepathically ~ ~
Youko and Kurama talking * *
^~^~^~^~^~^FLASH BACK^~^~^~^~^~^~^
@*@*@*@ POV CHANGE@*@*@*@
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)DREAMS(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
 
%#%#%#%Last time%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%
“I want to become any inu youkai so I can get rid of the jewel once and for all.”Kagome said while looking to see what his reaction would be.
%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%
 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^Flash Back^~^~^~^
 
To say Sesshomaru was shocked was an under statement he had thought she might have been thinking about becoming a youkai but didn't think she would go as far as following through with the idea. “You know making a wish like that could have consequences to it, you do know that right?” Sesshomaru asked. “ I do but I figure the consequences will only effect me, and if I do make this wish then the world will be rid of this cursed jewel.” Kagome said getting a hurt type of look in her eyes.
 
“If that is what you really want,” Sesshomaru paused for a moment “but I want you to think about your decision before you make your wish. You have three days to decide, then after that we will start your training if you turn into a demon.” He then turned back to the papers he had been working on before Kagome had come in. Kagome got up, and went back to her room when she got there she saw Rin and Kirara playing.
 
“You know Kirara you should be resting,” Kagome said from the door way “and Rin you should be sleeping what would Sesshomaru think if he saw you up this late.” Kagome scolded lightly “Im sorry Kagome when Rin came to talk to you, you were not here. Then Rin saw Kirara here by her self a decided to play with her so she wouldn't be lonely.” Rin said ( I know Rin is talking in third person mode but as Kagome stays with her and Sesshomaru, she will get better and not refer to her self as a third person I promise)
 
“It's ok Rin, now what did you want to ask me?” Kagome said as she sat down on her bed while Kirara jumped into her lap. “Rin wanted to know if you would play with her tomorrow because Jaken is no fun he yells to much.” Rin said while covering her ears to show how loud Jaken yells.
 
“Yes I would love to play with you tomorrow, but right now you need to get to sleep.”Kagome said as she walked over to the little girl. “Ok Kagome Rin will see you in the morning goodnight.” With that said Rin gave Kagome a hug then left.
 
The three days had been pretty much uneventful, unless you call kicking Jaken's ugly ass fun for calling them stupid, smelly, unworthy humans, that were ugly. That had pissed Kagome off she went strait up to Jaken cussed him out then told him off, but that wasn't enough for her oh no she even took his staff away then went and hung him over a crocodile infested swamp.
 
Needless to say that brought Sesshomaru around long enough to reprimand her, but other than that she had not seen him those three days. Now was the night she had to make her decision wether or not to be come a demon. She only needed to talk to one more person or in this case demon.
 
“Kirara.” Kagome called as she sat on her bed. Then a minute later a over excited Kirara came bounding in and jumped into Kagome's lap, she then started to purr so Kagome would pet her. “Kirara I have a question to ask you, and I know you under stand what im saying. So don't act dumb kay?” Kagome asked
 
Kirara gave her a look that said, `Now why would I act dumb?' but mewed at her to tell her she was listening. “I need to know what you think should I be come a demon so I can get rid of the jewel, or should I just keep the jewel and die trying to protect it the best way I can. I know either way I will be damned by this cursed jewel but I want to know what you think.” Kagome stated knowing full well that Kirara would answer her.
 
Then as if on cue the fire neko looked at her as if she was in deep thought then all of a sudden a voice started talking in Kagome's head.
 
`Well you should weigh out the possibilities. I mean it wouldn't matter to me more or less I would actually have a master/companion that would live as long as me and not die, if you became a demon.' the voice said.
 
`Is that you Kirara?' Kagome thought.
 
`Yes it is me, but lets get back to the subject at hand. Do you want to become a demon or do you want to stay human?' Kirara asked/ thought.
 
`I always wanted to know what it would be like to be a demon.' Kagome thought.
 
`Yes but if you make a wish to become a demon it is permeant you can't go back.' Kirara stated.
 
`I know and I pretty much made my decision just wanted to make suer it was ok with you.' Kagome thought back.
 
`Well know you know it is ok with me so you had better make your wish now.' Kirara thought.
 
`Alright and thank you Kirara.'
 
Kagome then closed her eyes and wrapped both her hands around the jewel she took a couple deep breaths, and thought about her decision. Some time while Kagome had been gathering her nerves to make her wish Kirara had left the room to go find Sesshomaru, and tell him what was going on.
 
@*@*@*@*@*@Kagome's Pov@*@*@*@*@*
 
As I made my wish I felt a large amount of power come from the jewel. I opened my eyes, and saw the jewel glowing a bright pink after that everything went dark.
 
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)Kagome's Dream(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
 
I woke up in a meadow there was a river about ten feet away, and various trees dotted the area. As I looked around more I saw a woman sitting by the river. I got up and walked towards her. When I got right beside her she looked at me, and said. “It's nice to have finally met you Kagome.”
 
“W-who are you, and how do you know my name?” I asked a bit scared. “My name is Midoriko, and as for how I know you. I was part of you since before you were born.” She said calmly. To say I was shocked was an under statement.
 
“But you died when the jewel of four souls was created.” I said sitting down by her. “No I have been imprisoned in the jewel, and I have seen every thing. How the priestess Kikyo was tricked, and killed by Naraku. I also saw your life, and when you met Inuyasha.” She said in a sad voice, and I knew why she was sad...she was sad for me
 
“Well then why are you here now?” I asked “To grant your wish, and to train you so that you will know how to control all your new miko abilities.” She replied as if it were nothing. “What do you mean train me so I can control my new miko abilities?” I asked curiosity getting the better of me.
 
“What I mean is after you make a wish you will become sort of like my reincarnation to some extent, that means you will get all my miko powers.” Midoriko said as she got up from where she was sitting.
 
“But right now you must make a wish, and it must be a pure wish other wise you will be cursed in some way and be damned just like the jewel.” She said her voice very serious. This made me nervous to say the least what if my wish wasn't a pure wish what would happen, but none the less this is the wish I was going to make.
 
“I wish to be an Inu youkai.” I stated. “You know this wish is not completely pure so that it will come with consequences?” She asked. “I do and I still want too become a dog demon.” I replied
“As you wish.” Midoriko said then all of a sudden her hands started glowing a bright blue color, and I started to have a tingling feeling run through my body then everything went black.
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)End Dream(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
 
 
When I started to wake up all my scenes got a brutal assault. First there was the scents that hit my nose all at once jasmine, cinnamon, forests, and a hole bunch of other scents it was giving me a head ache. But that was nothing to what I herd I mean damn how the hell was I suppose to know these new heightened senses were suppose to hurt so fucking much.
 
I immediately shot out of bed to find that Rin was asleep in a chair across the room. I could hear her, and smell her before I even set eyes on her. May I add she had an interesting sent it smelt like wild flowers, and rain.
 
Then all of a sudden I hear another person breathing that wasn't there before. I looked at the door way, and there stood Sesshomaru. “I see you have made your wish.” He stated “Yes I did.” I said back “Well then get up and ready, we are going to start your training today.”He said.
 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^End Flash Back^~^~^~^~^~^~^
@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@Author's Pov@*@*@*@*@*@
 
“Dows any one have any question?” Kagome asked. “Yes I have a couple.”Koenma replied “What would they be?” Kagome asked starting to get annoyed “First off how are you the lady of the Western Lands, why are you also a fire/ice apparition, and how did you receive training from Midoriko when she is dead?” Koenma asked.
 
“Becoming a fire/ice apparition was my punishment, because they are considered forbidden children and despised by all youkai. If you want to know more about them ask Hiei he is one himself.” Hiei growled at her he wasn't exactly proud of his blood lines. Kagome just ignored him.
 
“As far as Midoriko goes she trained me in my dreams. Now how I became Lady of the Western Lands, you should be able to figure that out.” Kagome said, while Koenma seemed to be deep I thought. After about two minutes of silence in which Koenma had been thinking, Kagome gave an irritated sigh.
 
“God forbid you are stupider than I thought.”Kagome said that more to herself than to any one else but everyone herd it. Yusuke and Kuwabara thought it was so funny they were having a hard time retaining from laughing, at the face Koenma was making from being called stupid. While Kurama was coughing to cover up that he was laughing, and Hiei had a smirk on his face.
 
“Well seeing as you can't figure it out, which leads me to wonder why you are still ruler of Reikai, I will tell you. After Sesshomaru got done training me he adopted me into his family as his sister, so when I came back to this era he contacted me and asked if I would like to take over the job of running the western lands. Since he had enough to do with running Makai, And that was nearly two years ago.” While shifting in her seat, and looking at everyone but letting her vision linger on Hiei for a few seconds.
 
“I see, is that the hole story this time?”Koenma asked “Yes that is the hole story.”Kagome replied. “Well then I must get back to Reikai. Oh and if you don't mind Kagome I would like you to stay with Hiei and Kurama a little longer.” Koenma said getting scared at the look Kagome was giving him. “I see no reason why I should stay here, if anything I would be putting them in danger. So I do mind and I will not stay here.” She said in a tone that would have made hell freeze over a million times.
 
“Well I'm sorry to say that you don't really have a choice.” Koenma said now terrified but trying to hide it. “Is that so? Last time I checked you have no power over me or what I do.” Kagome half snarled out, but was doing pretty good at keeping her cool.
 
“I under stand that but since it is for your well being and protection I can keep you in my custody unless the council says other wise, and with recent circumstances that wont happen.” The little ruler said in a cocky tone. What Kagome wouldn't give to rip his head off after all that has happened to her today he wouldn't let her go, but unfortunately he was right.
 
The next thing Kagome did shocked everyone. She went over to Koenma her gold eyes flashing dangerously hinting Hiei to what she was going to do. When Kagome got right in front of the chair and Koenma. She picked him up by his neck and pinned him to the wall behind the chair while digging her claws into the wall so no one could pry her hand from Koenma's neck.
 
Hiei was by her side in a second with his hand on her shoulder. “You need to but the idiot down.” He said. “Why should I he wont let me leave, and I have had enough of this shit.” she commented in an icy voice. “Well if you kill him you will have to go before the demon council to be prosecuted, which will more than likely end up in your death.”Hiei said in an equally icy voice while everyone watched in horror as there boss was slowly being strangled, but also in amazement that Hiei was trying to stop Kagome from doing so.
 
Kagome gave a pissed off growl but dropped the miniature ruler anyway. She then slowly turned, and looked at Hiei. “Just so you know next time he makes me mad I will kill you, for stopping me from killing him.” Kagome said then she pushed Hiei out of her way and went to her temporary room.
 
 
@*@*@*@*@*@*@Kagome's Pov@*@*@*@*@*@
 
It took twenty minutes before everyone left, and another hour before Hiei and Kurama went to sleep. I then slowly climbed out my window, and was about to take of running when a tall figure blocked my path. “Where do you think your going” He asked I now knew who it was.. it was Hiei. “That is none of your business, but im not staying here.” I said. “Well then your going to have to go through me.” He said that's when a mean idea ran threw my head but hey I really didn't want to have to fight him.
 
@*@*@*@*@*@*@Hiei's Pov@*@*@*@*@
 
“Is that so?”Kagome asked as she closed the six foot inch gap between us, so that her body was pressed up against mine. I was shocked to say the least, but then I felt her arms wrap around my neck.. She then started to grind her body into mine. I bit back a moan while I tried to keep my instincts in check so I didn't take her right there. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer while getting a startled eep from her.
 
I could smell her arousal, and I couldn't help but smirk when I saw that she had a blush on her face even if it was just barley noticeable. Then I bent down and kissed her running my tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance.
 
@*@*@*@*@Kagome's Pov@*@*@*@*@
 
After I pushed my body against Hiei's, I put my arms around his neck and started to grind my body against his. I could tell he was getting aroused just when I was about to knock him unconscious he pulled me closer to him. I was shocked but I was also becoming aroused then he kissed me.
 
My mind was screaming at me to stop, and to get a hold of my sens, but my body was betraying me so that wasn't having any affect till he grabbed my ass. I pulled away from the kiss, my mind was whirling and I was thinking about how I could let that trick go so far. I was only suppose to make him forget what he was doing, and knock him out not start a little make out session I wasn't going to finish.
 
But I didn't have much time to think about it when I felt Hiei's arms tighten around my waist. I looked at him to see his eyes filled with lust, and I said the only thing I could “Sorry” I could tell he was confused, but he didn't get much time to think about it when I hit a spot on his neck that made him pass out. I then took off in case he woke up, and tried to come after me.
@*@*@*@*@*Author's Pov@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
 
@$@$@$@$@$@$@$@$@
 
im so sorry for not updating we have had storms and tornado watches so my dad wouldn't let me get on the computer please forgive me. Oh and before anyone says that Kagome's and Hiei's relationship is going to fast it isn't Kagome was just trying to seduce Hiei so she could knock him out, they don't like each other yet and wont for a while well that's it
 
Kuro out ^_^