Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ G.E.E ❯ Regrets and Enemies ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

G.E.E.

By: demon fire chick

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN YU* YU* HAKUSHO OR INU YASHA.

Chapter 9: Regrets and Enemies

Kurama went over to Gee's still form and lightly picked her up in his arms. Her spirit energy had decreased to almost nothing. She was even too weak to stay awake. He stood up and turned to the others before walking past them to the two gold doors they had entered through. Everyone followed him out.

They walked out the palace gates and back into the forest. They walked all day without speaking. They walked past the western borders and set up camp. Kurama laid Gee out on one of Kagome's sleeping bags. He sat down next to her and took her soft hand in his, not wanting to leave her alone again.

When the others went to sleep he stayed awake by her side. He was too deep in his own thoughts to do anything else. `What did she do to Sesshomaru? What did he do to make her do it?' He felt a slight pressure on his hand and was snapped out of his thoughts. He looked down to see Gee looking up through slit eyes. He smiled down her. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I was hit by lighting after the truck ran me over. But I'll heal quickly."

"Hiei told us your secret. He had to…" He was silenced by her hand on his mouth.

"I understand. I knew it would come out sooner or later. By the way, thanks for coming for me." Kurama started to think again.

"What did you mean?"

"About what?"

"About being sorry." Gee looked away from him, on the verge of tears. "Gee, please tell me what you're sorry about. I want to know." Gee took in a deep breath, trying to keep from sobbing right there.

"I'm sorry that I didn't fight back. I wanted the first time to be with someone I cared about. I'm sorry I was weak." Tears pored steadily down her cheek as she waited for Kurama's response. But it didn't come.

She looked up to see Kurama looking down at her through concerned eyes, as if he suddenly understood everything she went through. It was his turn to take a deep breath. "I felt your anger, your happiness, and your pain. I didn't know what was happening to you, but I knew that we had connected mentally." A tear ran down his cheek. "I'm the one who should be…" but he was cut off again, this time by her lips.

He didn't know if the feelings passing through him were Gee's or his own. Happiness, desire, passion… they all rushed at him at once. He licked Gee's lower lips, asking for entrance, and being accepted eagerly. He explored her mouth with his tongue, earning a quiet moan from Gee.

Gee ran her hands through Kurama's silky, red hair. His lips left hers to trail kisses along her jaw and down her neck and shoulder and back again. Joyous tears slid down her face as their lips met once again. Kurama was scared that others would be awakened by the noise but at the same time didn't care. He pulled away to look at her confused tear streaked face.

"Gee, I don't want to do this if you're not ready." Kurama whispered. Gee kissed his cheek and leaned close to his ear.

"Help me forget. Help me forget him." Her body got closer to his. "Please Kurama." She pleaded. Kurama could only nod his head slowly. He wrapped his arms around her slim waist and pulled her closer to him, locking his lips with hers once more. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

He felt her legs wrap around his waist. His hands began to slide up and down her body as the kiss became more passionate. She began to open his jacket to expose his chest. Her fingers brushed over him, causing him to shudder a bit.

Kurama heard someone shift in their sleep and pulled away from Gee again. "Let's do this some other time. I don't want to wake the others. I'm sorry I can't make you forget."

Gee smiled at him. "Forget what?" He smiled back at her as she laid down. "Stay with me." Kurama laid down beside her and wrapped his arm protectively around her. And they both fell happily asleep.

Naraku was furious. His woman had been kissing another male, but someone had taken her virginity before him. `But she's not marked so I still have a chance o take her for myself.' He laughed evilly as he watched his sleeping witch.

"You will be mine!"

The summer sun was beating mercilessly down on them as the group trudged along the path back to Kaede's village. The heat was making everybody agitated. "Why can't Gee just transport us back to the village?" complained Sango who usually didn't mind walking.

"Because my powers are still weak from that dark spell I performed yesterday. And besides torture can take a lot out of you especially if you're the victim." Gee was already tired enough without the sun draining away hers and everybody's energy. "I have enough power left to get some water but that's it."

"Well then get us some cold water to drink." Kuwabara had removed his jacket and was about to faint.

"I didn't say cold water, did I?" Kuwabara did an anime fall to the ground. A sudden breeze passed by the group and everyone let out a huge sigh, except for Inu Yasha and Gee. `Something isn't right here.'

"Kukukuku" a figure in a baboon skin appeared on the path ahead of them. "Hello Inu Yasha. I've come to make a deal with you."

Inu Yasha drew the Tesusaiga and pointed it at Naraku. "I don't make deals with scum like you, Naraku."

"You know this weirdo?" Yusuke asked Miroku.

"Yes, he is the thing responsible for my families curse." Yusuke nodded in understanding. He looked back at Naraku and Inu Yasha.

"You want the shards of the Shikon no Tama that I have, don't you?" Inu Yasha gave a slight nod. "Well all you have to do is hand over the girl."

"I'm not giving over Kagome you bastard."

"Not the miko, my dear hanyou, the witch." Everyone turned to Gee who gulped.

Kurama stepped in front of Inu Yasha. "Over my dead body."

"As you wish human." And Naraku lunged at Kurama.

"Rose whip!" Kurama snapped his at Naraku cutting open his baboon cloak.

Yusuke stepped forward next to Kurama and drew back his arm. "Shotgun!" Many blue lights came from his hand and hit Naraku in various places.

"Spirit sword!" Kuwabara launched himself at Naraku's beaten form, but Naraku rolled out of the way before the sword could plunged into his stomach. Hiei was suddenly right next to him and brought his sword down on Naraku's neck, but he had disappeared.

Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippou, Gee, and Inu Yasha stared at the group in awe. `Did Kuwabara have an orange sword grow from his hands? Did Yusuke just shoot from his bare hands? Kurama pulled a whip out of no where. Hiei moves are fast and fluid.' All this was going though their heads at the once.

"Where did he go?" Hiei asked impatiently. They all snapped back into reality.

"Who knows, the coward probably got away before you could kill him." Yusuke felt drained. "So what's this Shikon no Tama that freak was talking about?"

"It is a sacred jewel that can grant wishes and can make youkai more powerful. I sort of shattered it into a lot pieces and now we are trying to find all the pieces and put it back together. Naraku has a lot of the shards but some are in the hands of youkai." Kagome explained quickly.

"What do these shards look like, exactly?" asked Gee who was holding something in her hands.

"They have a pinkish glow to them, sometimes purple."

"You mean like this?" Gee held up a vial filled with purple glowing shards and Kagome and Inu Yasha walked up to her to examine them more closely.

"How the hell did you get those?" Inu Yasha asked.

"Used a little of my remaining power to take it from him. It was like I was drawn to them." She placed the vial in Kagome's outstretched hand. Kagome opened the container and poured the shards into her hand and they suddenly stared to glow pink. "Woah, purifying powers. That's rare."

The group started walking again, but slower then before because of the drained member, and was halfway there before nightfall.