Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Protector ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter Three

One month has past

“Wow I have been training so hard this past month that should be just as strong as who ever this person is,” said Yuske praising himself.

During the past month the team had been training together. They had learned a lot in training against each other. But it seemed that Hiei was very particular in training with Kuwabara. It was stopped when they found out that Kuwabara had been letting Hiei hit his head with the koormie’s sword saying that Hiei said it would help his head grow thicker. All Hiei said was ‘that stupid oaf was the one who fell for it not me’ After this Yuske and KUrama had taken great pains in making sure that Kuwabara can learn who to trust and what information to trust.

Other than that the month had been uneventful.

“Yuske I’m sure that you are very strong, but you should never underestimate someone you don’t even know,” Koenma said placating the spirit detective. He had dressed in his best and had asked that they all do the same. To the team all that meant was make sure that the clothes they were wearing was washed. They came traditional styled with the three boys in their uniforms and Hiei in his black outfit. They were a bit worried about the girls when they were notified that they had to bring them along, they had taken so long dressing that they thought they would be late. Turned out they had been called in an hour early just incase something like this had happened.

So there they all were. The team and the girls were lounging in the courtyard where they had to wait for half on hour. Yuske, Keiko, Kuwabara, Yukina, Shizuru, and Botan were all in the shade of a large tree talking, with Hiei in the branch of that tree and Kurama in the gardens.

~*~*~

At The Shrine

“Wow, that’s a pretty dress mama,” Shippou said in a hushed voice. He had been getting dressed and was now waiting for his mother to come down. When she had all he could do was admire how beautiful his mother was. During the past couple of years Kagome had grown into a very beautiful lady. Shippou had notice that some men had started to stare at her more than before. So there Kagome stood in a form fitting silver dress that had slits from the hem of her dress that went all they way to mid thigh, she had learned that these dresses were elegant, sexy, and very easy to fight in.

She had silver armbands that went around her biceps the head and tail into the head of a dragon, Shippou had a chain like it on his neck. It had a spell around in it that created a force field that blocked any unwanted attention, making it very easy to get through crowds with out people looking at you. Her hair was down and with the sun out it made the streaks in her hair stand out more, she had also her fabled sword strapped around her waist, she wore a Grecian footwear, this all around gave her a look of a goddess.

“Than you Shippou,” Kagome said picking him up into her arms like a baby and held him like that. “We should get going. I’ll send you first on Rayo then I’ll follow you, I should only be at least five minutes behind okay?”

“Kay! Come on Rayo!”Shippou called out to Kagome’s white youkai tiger. Kagome had found twin tiger cubs in India in the past and had brought them with her to the future. They were like Kiara, a cute little baby cub that was able to turn into a ferocious beast, when needed. Running from the forest came the two adorable cubs Rayo in front being chased by his sister Raya.

“Come on Rayo we are going first to the Reikai,” Shippou explained to the little cub. Rayo stood straight up and a white fire surrounded the cub when it was gone there stood a massive white tiger, which was three times the size of even the largest regular feline animal. It had white fire encircling the paws the great beast, then it was in the air. Jumping on Rayo Shippou shouted a “SEE YA!” and was off in the direction of Reikai.

Bending down Kagome picked up Raya, and instead of having her transform Kagome let out her wings. They had changed a bit from the first time she had used them, now they were massive, each wing twice the size of Rayo transformed and the tips of the wings were now golden. She stretched them out then lifted herself, the armbands grew warmer signaling that the spell was in effect, then she flew with Raya in her arms after her son and towards Reikai.

~*~*~

“What the Fuck is that!” Yuske screamed. They had still been awaiting for the arrival of the mystery person, when they had all felt the presence of a youkai heading towards them.

Looking at the sky they all could see the massive figure of a white tiger approaching them. It had scared the girls and had got the boys into a fighting stance, then Hiei saw something on the tiger youkai.

“It seems that our mystery person is heading our way,” Hiei said out loud.

“What it’s an animal!” Kuwabara asked shocked.

“No, you idiot, look you can see that something is riding the tiger youkai,” Koenma said behind them. At seeing the youkai Koenma had transformed into to his teenager figure. “Now will all of you calm down so that you won’t make a scene?” They had relaxed only a tiny fraction more and waited until the tiger had touched down.

Jumping out off the tiger youkai was a little kitsune that had on a silver and gold apparel. “Good boy Rayo, come,” the child had said, then the large figure had transformed back into its cute and cuddly self.

“Oh, wow that is just the cutest thing that I had ever saw!” Botan had cried out, all the girls and Kuwabara had agreed.

The little boy had turned around with the cub in his hands. He calmly walked over to the Prince and bowed. ‘Boy,’ thought Shippou ‘I’m so glad that mama had taught me my manners’. “Hello Prince Koenma, my name is Shippou, my mother will be here shortly,” Shippou said politely

“WHAT! Your mother? Does that mean I have to train with an old hag again?!”

Shippou turned around at the voice, to stare at a boy in green that had insulted his mother. He glared at him. Everyone could tell that the small boy did not like what Yuske had said. “Yes, my mother. And she is not an old hag,” Shippou said in a cold voice. “Do you have a problem with the fact that she is a woman or are you worried your ass is gonna be kicked by her,” Most of the people stared at Shippou in shock that someone so young could be so intimidating., but some of the others were glaring at Yuske.

“Shut up Yuske!” shouted Kuwabara, Koenma, and Keiko. Turning towards the little boy Koenma tried to apologize, “Please forgive him he was being a baka.”

Shippou said with a smirk, “Yeah, I could tell.”

Yuske got very mad at this and shouted at the little boy, “You wanna fight you little brat!” Everyone sweatdropped that he would pick a fight with a little boy. They turned to the cute little kitsune that was holding the cute little cub as he said “Sure my mama is going to be here in five minutes, that more than enough time. Here you hold him.” Shippou gave the cub to Kuwabara as he approached Yuske. Then got into a fighting stance that Kagome had taught him among many others

“Yuske!” shouted all of them(Yes all). “Your picking a fight with a kid and the son of the very powerful woman,” Koenma said seriously. Hiei shook his head that the human would sink so low as to try to defend his honor by fighting with just a little kitsune,

“Don’t worry, I’m just going to hit him lightly,” said Yuske with assuredness in his voice, smirking at the little kitsune in front of him only to see the smirk return back.

“One, don’t ever fight a person you don’t know,” Shippou said before fading out. Yuske stood there shock as he turned trying to figure out where he was. He never sensed it before but now he could sense that the kid had a very strong spirit energy. That was Yuske’s last thought before he was knocked onto a wall with enough force to leave a very large imprint of him.

The group of people stood there shocked to, too see that the little kitsune cub stood on Yuske’s tummy, “And two, don’t insult my mother.” With that he hopped off of him to get Rayo back from the red haired guy. Botan, Kuwabara, Keiko and Koenma went to check on Yuske, while Hiei, Kurama(who had just arrived after hearing all the comotion and gitting the facts from Hiei), Shizuru ,and Yukina stood next to the kitsune, while he was playing with Rayo. “That was very impressive, and not to say quite funny,” Hiei said to the child. Shippou stopped to think about it and just shrugged, “I caught him off guard.” “But still,” Kurama insisted. “That was very impressive that one your age was able to accomplish a great feat such as that. Who taught that to you, your mother?” The cub gave a big grin, “Yeah mama is the best, that’s why she wants to come here she needs to find people that’s strong so she can train them.”

“Hn, I need no training from anyone,” Hiei said. Hiei watched as the cub turned to him and noticed his sword. “Mama has a sword, she knows every technique there is and some she made up.” Even a youkai such as yourself still needs improving." Then he gasp as he felt a tremendous energy coming toward them. “Mama!” the kitsune shouted running to the middle of the courtyard with the cub chasing after him as soon as Rayo felt the familar energy of his master.

Above all their heads they saw a heavenly sight. Coming toward them with beauty and grace was what looked like an goddess. She wore a dress that showed of every curve her jewelry only adding to the goddess look. As she landed the cub that had been in her arms had jumped off to play with her brother. “Mama!” Shippou gushed. “You take too long.”

Kagome smiled down at her son as she let her wings retract back into her back. Then she heard someone clear his throat. Looking up she saw that it was the prince. Bowing she said, “Prince Koenma, I am Kagome also known as Lady Protector.” She heard three gasps, letting her senses take over she could tell it had came from three youkai, two male and one female, a fox youkai and two koormies(cause Yukina is their).

Kurama could not believe it. The legendary protector, was standing in front of him. Looking at Hiei and Yukina who also look dumbfounded he knew they were thinking the very same thing. She looked so young for some one so powerful, it was amazing to think that she thought of them for training.

“Ah, we have been eager for your arrival since you have sent us that missive.,” Koenma said blushing a bit because when Kagome had bowed she had shown him the large upper slopes of her breasts. Kagome smirked because she knew what had caused him to blush. Turning around to take a look at her surroundings she came upon the sight of a haggard looking Yuske. Walking to him she asked “what happened to you?”

“Uhh, nothing happened to me,” said Yuske too embarrassed that the little kid had beaten him, much less her kid. The beautiful girl before him looked at him skeptically

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Midnight_001: This is chapter three yay!! I'll only update with 15+ revies bai bai!!