Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Course A Miko And A Demon Work! ❯ Decisions, Decisions... ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Course A Miko And A Demon Work!
 
Chapter: 8: Decisions, Decision…
 
A/N: For the Deadliest sin prompt “Leather and Lace”
 
Disclaimer: Don't' own.
 
 
“Which one do you think” Kagome asked holding up two outfits.
 
In one hand, she held a hanger, with tight black leather jeans. A spaghetti strapped blue shirt, and a leather jacket. The other hanger in her other hand held a strapless white with blue flowers lace up shirt, a pleated white skirt, and a small white jacket.
 
Hiei turned to her regarding the two ensembles, before snorting and turning away.
 
“Hey help me out her, it's our one year anniversary, and I want to look nice” she pouted at him. She quickly sauntered over before bending down and whispering in his ear, “Besides it all comes down to which you can take off faster.” Giggling, she put the two uniforms down on the bed and left.
 
As soon as the door clicked shut Hiei was up inspecting the clothes. He ran over each article, letting it passé through his brain on Kagome's body.
 
He did enjoy leather, he would admit that. The feeling of Kagome's leather gloves rubbing up and down his cock felt like an exotic second skin. There was also the way the tight leather accented every curve of her long legs. Oh yes, he so did enjoy leather.
 
But…there was also lace he enjoyed to. The feeling off her running out of patience as he slowly undid each knot after knot. Of course if it was going to slow it was easy to slice off; and when Kagome was released from her pleasure induced high, she wasn't mad…for long.
 
Hiei frowned, he had made a lot of life or death decisions in his life, but this one…this one has tough. Oh sure the sex was always good, but lace or leather it's like asking him if he'd wanted to decapitate Kuwabara or chop him up in a hundred pieces. Life just wasn't fair most of the times.
 
Grinning, he grabbed the leather pants and the strapless white shirt. To hell if they didn't match, it was his anniversary and he was going to get what he wanted damn it!
 
Besides she could pick out the underwear. That stopped him short, what if she picked out lacy underwear? Then there would be an unbalanced amount of leather and lace. Hiei frowned again, sighed then walked back right in the room.
 
End: If anyone wants me to write a lemon to put on Sweet Passion, Raw Love…after the Yuusuke/Kagome one just give me what you want her to wear (must be a combination of leather and lace) and let me know I'll be happy to do it! XD