Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ the funeral of genkai ❯ the rabid dog bites ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The rabid dog bites.

Last time on days of our lives: oh victor…

Wait, wrong story!

Last time: "you're right said an all to familiar voice. "it's not."

Kagome whipped around to be face to face with InuYasha. He was smiling dangerously." did you honestly think that in your condition you could keep me sealed away?"

"No, this isn't happening. You are in the warring states era." Kagome said franticly.

"Please kagome, you know as well as I do that I can break through your magic. Now let me make your death quick."

Yusuke sat in the office a little longer. Talking about kagome with his friends. Suddenly a scream issued from the hall way." kagome!" said yusuke.

They ran out to see kagome staring straight at a full grown dog demon. "You bitch!" yelled the demon. "Oh well. Its not like a couple of stupid humans could keep me from getting back Kikyo's soul."

"Stay back InuYasha!" said kagome. "Or else."

"Or else what? You'll purify me? Hah you're to drained. Emotionally and physically!"

" She may be," said yusuke, "but I'm not!"

"Found someone new already my little songbird?"

"Go away InuYasha! Just leave me alone!"

"Ya know what ? I think I will. Get stronger soon songbird. I'll be waiting." With that InuYasha jumped away.

"How do you know him kagome?" yusuke asked turning around. But kagome was no longer there. "What the? Where'd she go? "

At Koenma

"Yusuke, I can see that you've already met your next assignment. His name is lord InuYasha. And he's after young kagome. I want you to get rid of him."

"Why exactly does he want kagome?" yusuke asked.

"She is the reincarnation of InuYasha's human love. Her name was kikyo. She was a very powerful priestess from the feudal era. However, she died in an unfortunate accident. Actually she was murdered. But anyways, she was brought back from the dead, and now she want's her soul back so she can continue to live on earth. "

"You mean like a zombie?" asked Kuwabara

" Sort of. Only she `s made of bones and grave soil. Well, anyways, you just need to make sure that InuYasha doesn't kill her. She is extremely important to your next assignment."

"Uhm that's really nice and all, but we kinda lost her," said Kuwabara scratching his head and grinning.

"WHAT!"

Well, isn't that strange, Ya know I'm not real happy with this chappie (hey that rhymed) but, I'm still coming up with ideas. Meaning I'm open to suggestions hint hint

Oh, and I'm rrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaly sorry for not updating, I was at reggae on the river. Its like five days long.

Ok well review