Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

9) The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

She thought he didn't notice the quick side-glances that she shot him as she bit her bottom lip in thought. Kurama knew what was coming.

“I think I need to start going to the gym,” Kagome sighed.

“And why is that?” He answered amusedly.

“I want to have a nice figure…”

“You already have a gorgeous figure.”

“But my legs—”

“Are long, lean, and lovely.”

“And my stomach is—”

“Perfectly smooth. Kagome, you have nothing to fear,” he reassured pulling her close with a gentle kiss. “You have a body that even the goddesses in heaven must envy.”

Giving her boyfriend a radiant smile, Kagome stopped her complaints as Kurama thought, `Yusuke should pay me for lessons.'

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 119 words

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: This one was all dialogue-y…it's a word if I say it is! I'm very glad to know that I'm not the only one who still dresses up! Just because you don't trick-or-treat doesn't mean you can't dress up!
Whispering Kage: Pirate costumes are great! There are so many possibilities with them. I won a costume contest a few years back as a pirate! Hope your costume turns out great!!
hieikag: An engineer would be cool! What would that costume consist of??
vixenaminarama: Awesome! Abby Sciuto would be such a fun costume to do! Good luck with it!!
Haru Inuzuka: O.O That certainly is a heck of a way to go out!! But why would this possibly be your last year?! Surely it can't be age. I'm coming up on 21 and I still dress up as do most of my friends! Viva la Halloween, girl!!