Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

17) The way they kiss when you say “I love you.”

They had been dating for the better part of two years. Almost two years of her smiles. Almost two years of her laughter. Almost two years of her kisses. Kurama found himself falling more and more in love with Kagome each day that they were together.

She just made it so easy for him to love her.

He especially loved telling her so.

“I love you,” he murmured into her ear as they lay in each other's arms.

She gently smiled at him before tilting her face up to gently capture his lips causing his heart to flutter and his eyes to shut as his breath was taken away.

“I love you too,” she answered snuggling further into his loving arms.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 121 words

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: Merry Christmas! (Or anything else that you might celebrate!) As a gift of sorts, I'll have a new Christmas one-shot out in probably a few hours. It's an Inuyasha/Bleach for anyone who would like to check it out! Also, for anyone who is interested and hasn't voted, there's a poll on my profile regarding future stories. This one is getting closer to the end, so go check it out! I'll probably close the poll at the beginning of the new year. Thank you to anyone who has checked out my boyfriend's story. For anyone who hasn't, his penname here is Goodylee. It would be the world to him (and me) if you checked out his story and gave an honest review as it's his first story.

Well I hope you guys have safe and happy holidays! I'll see you in 2010! (This will be the last update to this story until the New Year because I forgot my notebook with my notes and list of prompts for this story at home! D= Sorry guys!)