Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Meet Inuyasha and Fluffy ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am really sorry I haven't updated sooner but school is HELL! Anyway heres the next chapter and someone has guess who the mysterious stalker is!! But you get to know who it was yet! Ja ne!

Chapter 14:Meet Inuyasha and Fluffy

*****************************************

Past-

Inuyasha was pacing in Keade's hut. "What could be taking her so long?!" The only ones who were present were Miroku, Sesshomaru and of course Inuyasha.

"Be quite Inuyasha. Lady Kagome and Lady Sango still have 10 days left." Miroku said rubbing his temples.

Inuyasha stopped dead in his tracks. "10 DAYS!? We can't wait that long! I'm going to get her!" Miroku looked at him,"You do know Inuyasha that once you get there she'll 'sit' you till the end of dawn?" Inuyasha flinched. "So what! She should be back here collecting the jewel shards!"

Sesshomaru kept quite for way to long."Dear little brother flinching at a wench's name. You dishonor all hanyou's everywhere." Inuyasha growled at Sesshomaru. Miroku laughed at Inuyasha's expression which earned him a bump on the head, but he still laughed.

"Where does your wench live little brother?" Sesshomaru asked hiding the curiousity in his eyes.

Miroku stopped laughing and looked at him. Inuyasha just thought a moment.

'Hmmm.....If I show him where Kagome lives the smell of humans everywhere and the air will knock him off his feet like it did to me! Oh this is to sweet!' Inuyasha smirked. "Follow me oh might Fluffy." Inuyasha ran as fast as he could to avoid his brothers claws.

Shippou and Rin came into the hut. "Where is Rin's Sesshomaru-sama?" Rin asked very cutely. Miroku looked at her. "Inuyasha and him are going to go get Lady Kagome and Lady Sango." Shippou's face turned into a smile.

Inuyasha dived into the well with his brother close behind. The familiar blue light surounded him and Sesshomaru and trasported him to the future. Inuyasha looked back at his brother who had a discuded look on his face but replaced it by his normal emotionless mask.

"Where are we half breed." Inuyasha answered by jumping out of the well and landing infront of the steps. "You coming or are you gonna stay down there all day." It wasn't really a question but Sesshomaru got out of the well and followed Inuyasha outside. Once Sota saw Inuyasha he dropped his bag and started to run over to them. "Don't you dare kill anyone in this time or I won't show you the way back." Inuyasha whispeared so only Sesshomaru could hear it.

"Hi Inuyasha! Who's that? He looks alot like you." Both brothers bristled at that coment. "Ya kid he's my half brother, unfortunitly." Inuyasha mumbled the last part. Then Kagome's mom came out of the house. "Inuyasha!" She clamps on to his ears for a few moments. "Their so cute!" Sesshomaru smiled at his brothers discomfort.

When he came out of his thougths he felt Mrs. Higurashi tug on his tail. "Is it real? It's so soft!" She petted his tail. Sesshomaru was very surprised that a human had the guts to touch him. He looked at his brother who wore a smile that said 'Remember you can't kill anyone.'

After a few moments Inuyasha asked. "Wheres Kagome?" Sota looked up at his hero. "She's with our cousin Yusuke. He lives about 50 miles that a way." He points to his left. Inuyasha ruffled his hair. "Thanks kid." Inuyasha and Sesshomaru ran off in that direction.

About an hour later, give or take a few minutes...

Inuyasha landed on a builing along with his brother. He snift the air and caught on to Kagome's scent really quick. They followed it to temple stairs where Kagome and Sango were walking up with 4 other males, which made Inuyasha growl. He and Sesshoumaru jumped down about 5 steps up from them.

Kurama and Yusuke stepped infornt of Kagome and Hiei did the same for Sango. Kagome had one thought goign threw her mind. 'How dare he!' Kagome pushed the two boys gentaly to the side and walked straight up to Inuyasha. He took a step back from her.

"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!? SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!"

Yusuke and Kurama looked at Sango who was shaking her head. "Thats Inuyasha for you. NEVER thinks things threw."

A few more 'sits' were throne and then Kagome noticed Sesshomaru. "AND YOU!" She yelled at him which caused him to raise an eyebrow. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Sesshomaru was about to answer when, "Kagome, Sango come up here." Kagome's anger fell. "Yes sensei!" Sango called. She grabbed Kagome's hand and ran up pulling Kagome behind her.

The boys just looked after them like idiots. That is until Yusuke kicked a rock into the crater Inuyasha was in. He jumped out and dusted himself off. "Your Inuyasha?" Yusuke asked. "Feh!" Inuyasha answered. "I'll take that as a yes." Yusuke walks over to where Inuyasha was stading and kicked him back into the 50 foot deep crater. "You idiot! How could you put my cousin in danger! I don't care if you scream and yell! Kagomes not going back to the past without my permission!" With that Yusuke walked up the stairs to put his cousin straight. Kurama, Hiei, and Sesshomaru followed after him leaving a very mad Inuyasha.

When Kagome and Sango got to the top of the stairs they saw two girls about their age. The one to the left had long brown hair but was kept in a pony tail, she had green eyes and she wore black pants with a black sleeveless shirt. The one on the right had brown hair down to her back, hazel eyes, and she wore black pants with a white sleeveless shirt.

Genkia was next to them. "Kagome, Sango, I'd like you to meet......."

*****************************************

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cliff-hanger here. Who are the two girls? Why are they their?

Anyway someone actually guessed who the bad guy is!!! Congrats to: Shini Maxwell!! It is Hojo! And somebody else but you'll have to wait to know the guy whos working with him. This time it's from the yu yu hakusho universe! You have to have seen up to the ending of the dark tornament. I know what you guys are gonna ask. How is Genkia alive again. Well one of my OOPPS! Can't tell you! It's a secret till the future chapters! He-he! Ja ne!

~White Fox 612~