Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos Horse ❯ Prologue - The Origination ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : Ranma and Yu Yu Hakusho do not belong to me. Slight hints of King of Fighter and Street Fighter, Also not mine. I'd also like to thank Insane Blight for making this fic possible. You, my good sir, are the greatest fanfiction writer to have ever lived(at least in my opinion). Sorry for taking some of your ideas, or at least ideas you got from Yu Yu Hakusho and put them in your fic.
 
The Chaos Horse :
 
Prologue : The Chaos Horse
 
 
Once a upon a time, There was a little town called Nerima, it was a happy little town, with many people and many animals. Sometimes the people there became animals when they were splashed with cold water.
 
But there was one boy who didn't turn into a animal, but rather a girl.
 
He had four fiancées, and many rivals. He was always sad his life was so miserable, so one day, he decided to go on a training trip. His father and fiancée refused to let him go, but in the end, he got his way. He left for 14 days and 14 nights, and when he did come back to the little town of Nerima, he found out that everyone he knew and loved were killed.
 
Soon after, he found out a evil and powerful demon named Akuma had killed them. Akuma was once a regular man, seeking the power of demons and in the end, he got what he had searched for. Akuma had been looking for the world's greatest fighters, to challenge and kill them. In the end, he went crazy with power.
 
The boy was very mad, so he went after Akuma and fought him with all he was worth, but the demon was much stronger than the boy. He tried his very best, but lost in the end. The demon tortured the boy viciously, waiting for him to cry out for mercy, but the boy did not give in for his will to live kept him going. He begged to the heavens to give him the power to avenge his family. After 4 days of non-stop torture, the boy had died.
 
The demon roared out triumphantly as he tore out the man's heart. However, the boy's heart strangely kept beating. It shone black as it exploded, a excruciating amount of blood staining the demon's face. He looked at the boy, who was currently floating in the air, spasming with light piercing out of his eyes and mouth. His wounds healing at unbelievable speeds as the boy stood up once again, the hole where his heart was suppose to be, a black heart taking it's place.
 
The boy was amazed at the power coursing through his veins. He gripped his hands into fists as his entire body shone with a golden aura. The demon Akuma gaped unbelievably at the boy who had gained the power of legendary `Sei Kou' Ki. The boy smiled sadistically as he fought the demon again, this time with a much more malicious intent. He had defeated the demon easily, completely annihilating him from the face of the earth, however, with a price. He had lost his humanity, gaining the name `Master of the Fist'. He became half demon, a hybrid, as some people would call him. However, that did not get him down. He sealed himself from old memories, holding onto a happy façade whenever around other people, a calm façade when fighting.
 
From that day on, he became a mercenary of sorts, hunting evil demons day and night, making them pay for their crimes, and from there, he called himself the Chaos Horse.
 
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
“Is everything going according to plan?” A handsome man with a calm expression on his face replied. The man with the red leather jacket across him kneeled down before replying,
 
“Yes, Black Angel.” The man smiled wickedly before answering,
 
“Very well, you are dismissed, Sniper.”
 
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
“Damn Kuwabara! Did you always suck this bad?” Yusuke yelled out heartily. Kuwabara's face turned red with anger as he launched another battalion of fast jabs. However, Yusuke dodged them with ease, and yawned a bit to make Kuwabara angrier. He slid under Kuwabara's punch, and countered with a fist to the chin.
 
“OUCH!!” Kuwabara yelled out as he leapt back, his hands grasping his slightly bruised chin. He shouted out all sorts of curses as he kept jumping up and down like a spoiled brat. Yusuke laughed out loud before saying,
 
“Come on you pansy, not my fault you suck as hell!” Kuwabara retorted,
 
“Well we can't all be as strong as you can we!?” Kuwabara charged again, his fist pulled back as he prepared to land Yusuke a hard punch to the cheek.
 
“Kuwabara?” Kuwabara immediately came to a halt and looked up with a face of pure joy. He knew that voice. He looked over the general area before locating Yukina and his sister, walking in sync towards them. His face lit up as he ran towards her. He slid on the ground with his knees and appeared right before Yukina, his hands clasped together in a begging motion as he asked,
 
“Yukina! Oh Please Please heal this boo-boo that the mean Yusuke gave me! Please Plea-URK!” Kuwabara cried out as he was punched in the face by his sister, Shizuru. She had a slightly agitated look on his face as she glared at her brother.
 
“You're going to get soft if you keep getting Yukina to heal you.” Shizuru said, a bit angry at her brother. She then looked at Yusuke with a slight curious look.
 
“Why do you keep picking fights with my brother?” Shizuru asked. Yusuke shrugged before answering,
 
“There isn't much of a challenge around here since I defeated Toguro in the Dark Tournament, besides, I doubt any demon would want to challenge me after that little show during the fight.” Shizuru rolled her eyes as she felt Yusuke's ego rise. He, however didn't notice as he continued,
 
“I don't think anything will be of a challenge anymore nowadays.” Yusuke paused as he heard his suitcase, the one Koenma had given him in case of emergencies, ring. He opened it and viewed a distressed Koenma on the other end. He didn't seem to notice Yusuke for a moment before snapping out of his daze and replying,
 
“Yusuke? We got big trouble.”
 
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
“What the hell?”
 
Yusuke launched a series of punches, trying to score a hit with the newly discovered enemy, Sensui. Sensui dodged with extreme precision, looking as if he wasn't moving at all. He slammed his fist into Yusuke's stomach, causing Yusuke to lurch forward as he was launched off his feet, landing on his stomach 20 feet away. He snapped back on his feet, his index finger and thumb in a gun-like motion. His index finger glowed with blue spirit energy as he yelled out loud,
 
“REIKAI SANDAN!” (<<<spirit gun, go figure ;) Sensui did not try to dodge at all, which Yusuke found a bit peculiar, but waited it's impact nonetheless.
 
He smiled triumphantly as he heard the resounding boom. His glee turned to horror as a ball of ki came roaring at him. He tried to dodge, but to no avail as he was hit by the ball of ki squarely in the chest. He cried out in pain as the burning sensation overtook his senses. He landed on his knees, his entire body smoking. He stood up, his knees slightly shaking, and looked in Sensui's direction, and there he stood, an emotionless expression on his face.
 
Sensui smiled cruelly as he prepared for another ki strike. He jumped high in mid-air, using a spinning notion with his right leg as he made a large ball of ki appear beneath him. He kicked it with inhuman strength, the imprint still on the ball of ki as it prepared to attack Yusuke once again.
 
Yusuke raised his index finger and thumb once again, the index finger charging with ki. He fired the energy ball of spirit energy, but to no avail as it was enveloped in Sensui's own attack. He fell to his knees once again, the energy in him spent.
 
“Dragon Fist!”
 
(CRACKLE CRACKLE)
 
(BOOOM!)
 
Sensui frowned a bit, wondering who had interrupted his and Yusuke's little `sparring' lesson. He felt a high ki signature, coming from where Yusuke was. Was it Yusuke? Most likely not.
 
Koenma must've hired someone to help Yusuke's little band of friends. Sensui thought.
 
Once the smoke cleared, Sensui got a good look at who had stopped his attack.
 
It was a man, 5'11 in height. He wore a blackish-grey martial arts dogi, sleeves and leggings torn for easier movement. On the back of his doji was imprinted `Master of the Fist'. He wore a red karate belt and black kung-fu shoes. He had a very handsome face, his hair tied back in a ponytail. His Bluish-gray eyes shone mischievously, a confident smirk apparent on his lips.
 
Yusuke groaned slightly in pain as he met the stranger's eyes. He asked weakly,
 
“Who are you?” The man's grin widened as he replied,
 
“Ranma Saotome, age 20, Chaos Horse/Mercenary.”
 
TBC.
 
This fight is when the whole gang is at someone's (I forgot who) apartment, after the fight with Kuwabara against Seaman. This is also after Sniper launched rocks in through the window of the apartment, and when everyone went outside to see Yusuke fight Shinobu Sensui. This is like during the middle of the battle.
 
I revised it a bit to make it seem a little more interesting. Yusuke may seem weaker in my fic than the original text, but I had to so it could fit my story. I assure you he won't stay weak forever, just for the time being. Tell me which version you prefer and I will concentrate on that story. Some of you may not understand how this whole thing happened, but like I said, it will be explained in due time. This is like during the beginning of the `Chapter Black' Series in Yu Yu Hakusho. Tell me what you think, Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for Your Support, Daniel Shinigami.
 
Ja'ne!