Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Until The End We Fight ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Until The End We Fight

By Moon Envoy

Moon Envoy: I don't own Fushigi Yugi, Harry Potter, Pokémon, Rayearth, Yu-Gi-Oh, or Yuu*Yuu Hakusho.

FY Cast (Suzaku Part): Yep. And if she did own us, she wouldn't be writing a fanfiction, now would she?

HP Cast: 'Fraid not.

P: Nyuh-uh.

R: Not exactly.

YGO: We don't think so.

YYH: Definitely not!

Moon Envoy: While we leave them to chat, here's chap one!

Until The End We Fight, By Moon Envoy

"Yes, I've sensed them, too, Minerva," Professor Dumbledore answered quietly.

"Sensed what, exactly?" Remus Lupin, the returning D.A.D.A. teacher asked.

"Yes, Headmaster," Snape said. "Sensed what?"

"Witches and wizards," Professor McGonagall replied. "There's actually a lot of them in Japan. I daresay the Japanese Ministry's done a great job of hiding them!"

"Yes, Minerva, they have," Professor Dumbledore agreed. "Term starts in a week. I will go and talk to them myself, personally." And with that regard, he Apparated towards Suzaku's homeland, Konan.

Tamahome sensed him, and then went off to find him.

The first Seishi found Dumbledore off in the markets, apparently looking for someone.

"You need help, mister?" Tamahome asked kindly.

"Why yes," Dumbledore answered. "Are you perhaps by any chance one of the ones they call the Suzaku Seishi?"

"Of course!" Tamahome said.

"Well while I wait here, can you round up the others?"

"Even the Miko?"

"Yes, even the priestess."

Tamahome did as he was told, and the eight descendants of Suzaku arrived there in a flash.

Dumbledore handed them a key, and then told them: "Wherever this leads you, to Hogsmeade, by any chance, do not do anything I get back. Those are strict orders. Please follow them. I do not want you in any trouble!"

The Seishi, along with Miaka, nodded, and took the key (which was a Portkey, leading all the way from Konan to Hogsmeade.)

"Okay," Nuriko, Chiriko, Mitsukake, Tamahome, and Hotohori said. "That was totally weird!"

Dumbledore had Apparated himself next to the Hoenn region, where he found Brock, May, and Ash sitting next to waterfalls. (Max was called back to Petalburg, okay?) Dumbledore told them everything they needed to know, and were also sent to Hogsmeade with the Portkey.

Okay, Dumbledore told himself. Just three more stops to go.

The next place he had Apparated to was the land of Cephiro, where he found Umi, Fuu, and Hikaru talking with each other. Once he had explained to them everything, they agreed, and yes, they were also sent to Hogsmeade.

And then came the Kame Game Shop. Dumbledore entered and found the whole gang, even Seto, there. They hung on to his every word, and the cast was transported, yes, to Hogsmeade.

(Moon Envoy: Man, this is getting too boring! Harry: I agree. When do we get to meet them? Moon Envoy? Try next chapter!)

Finally, he went to the Ningenkai, and found the Rei-Kai Tantei ready to fight. They already sensed his coming, and they joined happily. They went to Hogsmeade, this time, accompanied by Dumbledore.

"All righty, then!" the old headmaster said happily. "We've got you, and we've got all your things back at the castle, I think that's all we'll need. You can stay at the Castle until term starts." The headmaster snapped his fingers, and all of them were transported to the Hogwarts castle, in which they stayed until term started.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Moon Envoy: Yeah! I actually finished it!

Hiei: Hooray for you.

Moon Envoy: I know you're being sarcastic.

The others who aren't Hiei: Congratulations!

Moon Envoy: Well, did you like it? Please review…and I guess flames are welcome. Just please remember to not make them too harsh. I will get started on the next chapter as soon as I possibly can!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*