Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Dragon Swords ❯ The Legend ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Dragon Swords

By Moon Envoy

Disclaimer: As most of you know, I own Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Rayearth, Fushigi Yugi, Yuu*Yuu Hakusho, and Pokemon. Man, if you believed that, you're thicker than the Marauders by a ton! Who'd've known there'd be some people thicker than the Marauders?

Warnings: None...Action...

Rating: PG

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

PROLOGUE: The Legend

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

...Five thousand years ago, back to the time of the building of old countries, the pharaohs, the tomb-robbers, there was a certain someone by the name of Arthur, a blacksmith of some special sort, was considered the best in the world, making the other blacksmiths mighty angry.

...The Pharaoh that ruled at the time, Yami, was interested in this man, Arthur, so he invited him to stay at the Royal Palace. Arthur was commanded to tell the stories of his swords, and he obliges. He tells the Pharaoh, "Sometimes, the people call me a silversmith, a goldsmith, or even a coppersmith. They call me many names."

...And many names he was called indeed. Blacksmith, Silversmith, Goldsmith, Coppersmith. The names stuck.

...Then there came a time of war. Arthur was forced to make the strongest swords, and so he did.

...The King's Sword, The Rose Sword, The Dragon Sword, and others. The wielders of these marvelous swords themselves were amazed at how the swords worked. The Dragon sword was full of agility-type attacks, while The Rose Sword's power is in it's name: it shoots roses or other plants deadly ones from it's tip. It is also used for stealth attacks. The King's Sword, the best of the best, the 'crème de la crème,' had the special power of multiplying it's user and the sword itself, making it very useful to have indeed.

...The brave warriors who wielded those special swords were the victorious after the fight. But suddenly, the swords disappeared, no longer found.

...Until today, where they are stored in Interlude Island, all of the swords buried deep under the earth in a coffin. That is the legend of how the Swords came to be...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Moon Envoy: Well, that's the prologue. I do hope you liked it. Please review!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Yeah…I know it's short.