Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Rayearth's Warriors ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rayearth's Warriors

By Moon Envoy

Moon Envoy: I don't own Rayearth, Yuu*Yuu Hakusho, or Yu-Gi-Oh! If I did, then why would I be writing fanfiction?

Hikaru: Yeah, she has a point.


Fuu: I agree.

Umi: And so do I!

Moon Envoy: On with the fic!

Rayearth's Warriors, Chapter One

It has been three years ever since Fuu, Umi, and Hikaru have returned to Tokyo. They had battled Emeraude, Zagato, Chizeta, Autozam, and even Fahren. Now, they get a chance to rest. But not for long.

They receive a call from Ferio to come back to Cephiro. Clef was there too, and he created a portal for the three knights to go through. They arrived back in Cephiro, in the palace.

Hikaru: So, Master Clef, why are we back in Cephiro?

Clef: Because Zagato is back.

Fuu, Umi, Hikaru: WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?????!!!!!!

???: That's how I acted, too, when I found out from Persea.

Ferio: Lantis? Is that you?

Lantis nods and came out of the shadows.

Hikaru's thoughts: Man, how does he do that?

Lantis: Something wrong, Hikaru?

The redhead snapped back to reality, her eyes flashing open to catch a glimpse of Lantis so near.

Hikaru: N-n-no, nothing's wrong...

Fuu and Umi giggled together...

Hikaru turned back to Ferio and Master Clef.

Hikaru: But how can Zagato be back? I mean, we killed him like what, four year ago?

Fuu: Three.

Hikaru: Whatever.

Ferio: Well, we think he's found some new spell. A reviving spell, obviously.

Fuu: But Master Clef, while he was still your pupil along with Lantis, did you teach him anything like that?

Clef: No. He must've learned it from Emeraude.

Umi: You mean Princess Emeraude knew the spell, Revivo Lucusto? (A/N: Just made the damn spell up.)

Everyone Else: How did you know the reviving spell?

???: BECAUSE I TAUGHT IT TO HER.

Everyone backed away except for Umi.

Umi: Selece, come out. I know you're there with Windom and Rayearth.

Selece, Rayearth, Windom: WE ARE HERE AT YOUR SERVICE, YOUNG KNIGHTS.

Umi, Hikaru, Fuu: Mashin, please, keep your voices down.

Selece, Rayearth, Windom: Sorry.

KABOOM! A huge explosion went up outside the palace. ZAGATO!

Fuu: Zagato? Here? Already? Oh, my.

Ferio, Clef: Quick! Merge with your Mashin!

The girls agreed. Hikaru merged with Rayearth, Umi merged with Selece, and Fuu merged with Windom.

But when they got outside, Zagato quickly blasted them away with Nightmare Shade[1] before the Knights and their Mashin even got their chance to launch a first attack.

Fuu and Windom: Since when did he gain agility like that?

Umi and Selece: Since when did he learn new tactics?

Hikaru and Rayearth: Oh, will you shut up!