Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Waga seken, Waga chuushin ❯ Oc needed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XF: Okay since people are doing interactive fics I might as well also I only need ten people 5 guys and five girls this is NOT a fist come first serve basis.

Here's the info I need

Name:

Age:

Appearance:

Personality:

Hair (length, color, style):

Eye color:

Clothes:

History:

Family:

Parings:

Interests:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Powers:

Attacks (do only two and describe what they do):

(Good, bad, neutral pick one ):

Anything else:

Here's my character:

Name: Faith "Xiaofeng" Ayame

Age: 17

Appearance: 5"6, 135lbs, fair skin

Personality: Sassy yet sarcastic that's the only way she can hide her emotions is by being that, she can be nice to people who are nice to her, she also trust people to easily and she's a little gullible

Hair (length, color, style): Shoulder length, Brown, Bangs are a little bit below the eyes and a slanted and hair is layered.

Eye color: Hazel with amber and emerald specks (can change with her moods when angry changes to amber with emerald specks and when sad changes to emerald with amber specks and when happy hazel)

Clothes: Blue jeans, mid thigh black speghtti strap shirt, black tennis shoes, grey knee length hoodie duster

History: Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father didn't want a daughter only sons, so he dumped her into and alley and left her their to die, a couple of hours later a couple who couldn't have children found her and kept her, when she was 8 she came home to find them dead, so she went wandering around and accidently bumped into a gang who were about to kill her when a silver wolf with silver eyes jumped in between her and the gang and protected her, she then kept the wolf who she named Malaika (means angel in) and kept, when she was nine she found herself in front of an orphanage run by a priest (Chapel from Trigun) who later she considered a father figure (she's also met Wolfwood and was a best friend to him), one night she saw him talking to a tall blonde haired man who murded him, so she ran away and found herself in front of Kazuma's Dojo, where he took her and Malaika in and trained her in martial arts and raised her, so she also considers him a father figure (none of the Sohma's ever met her before).

Family: Biological Mother (dead) Biological father (alive) Two Biological older brothers Leo and Blair (alive but they don't know about her because their father told them she was dead) Surrogate parents (dead, the people that found her in the alley if you didn't know what I was talking about) Surrogate father Chapel (dead) Surrogate Father Kazuma (alive) Malaika (alive)

Parings: Legato

Interests: Artsy stuff, Reading, writing, martial arts, archery

Likes: Rock music, Relaxing

Dislikes: Snobby people, people who think their all that, abusive people

Powers: Water

Attacks (do only two and describe what they do): Titan's calling ( Surrounds the person with near by water and traps them so the person is open for other attacks but it will only last for thirty second)

Nature's tears (the water in the air begins to fog the area and the person who she's calling the attack on and it paralyzes them but for thirty seconds and then the fog begins to clear 10 seconds after that)

(Good, bad, neutral pick one ): Neutral

Anything else: Has a tattoo of a Chinese character that means pheonix