Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ .::F A L L E N::. ❯ The Story Unfolds... ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yoko: ;_; Why must we write a short story fanfic about this?
Kaya: Because it'll help the readers understand about our past.

Yoko: Hello, what's Chapter 22 "Brother and Sister Bond" in TRROL about!?
Kaya: That's not enough for the readers to understand.
Me: Besides, I have writer's block on TRROL. ^^;

Yoko: -_-UUUUUU Evil Jules...

Lynx: Anyway, Miss Juliana basically owns everyone in this story but it's related to TRROL (The Red Rose of Love), Yoko does pop up but in the beginning and end as well as Team Urameshi and Mystic Rose Team.

Me: Now enjoy the first installment of Side Stories!

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~

.::F A L L E N::.

Chapter 1: The Story Unfolds...

 

[Urameshi Estate]

 

It was a Saturday night, for once it was calm and everyone wasn't fighting. It was dark, but rain was falling down from the sky, but the stars were in the sky, still shinning through the rain. The full moon hung up in the sky looking so heavenly.

Kaya looked out from a huge window from the drawing room, she placed her delicate hand on the window; the rain fell onto the window glass. She sighed and then looked up at the moon. She wore a red dress with a white sweater over it and wore her soft white socks.

"Mother...I miss you..." She whispered as a single teardrop fell down her fragile face and then unto the ground.

"Kaya?" A familiar kind and worried voice said out of nowhere.

Kaya immediately spun around and her eyes softened, "Kurama..."

Yes, there stood Kurama, wearing a nice white silk button down shirt with black slick pants and his feet bare. His emerald green eyes looked into Kaya's emerald eyes; his eyes longed for something, and Kaya knew what he longed for.

"I think...it's time you know the story of our parents before we were born," She walked over to him and softly took his hands into hers, "Everyone should know, especially Miss Rain."

Kurama nodded slowly, "I've wanted to know ever since I found out that I had two older siblings and that my mother was a tennyo."

Kaya smiled at him kindly, her beautiful emerald eyes started to get teary, "You should know, and now it's time you'll find out."

[Living Room]

 

"Man, nothing's on TV tonight!" Kuwabara groaned as he kept flipping through the channels.

"Ooh, stop right there, Kuwabara!" Mayumi, Hiromi, Botan, and Kikyo squealed as they saw their favorite music TV station.

"KKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!! It's Touma Nishikawa's new music video "FALLEN"!!" Mayumi, Kikyo, Botan, and Hiromi squealed as they started to sing to the song.

"Oh brother..." Kai said as he rolled his eyes as he slumped onto the couch.

"Thanks for going to that station, Kuwabara! Now I gotta listen to my stupid sister's obsession for Touma Nishikawa!" Ariel grumbled as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"For once, I agree with her. Nice going, Kuwabara." Yusuke said plainly as he covered his ears so he wouldn't hear the four girls sing.

"Not my fault, Urameshi! Hell, I didn't even know that those four liked Touma Nishikawa!" Kuwabara shot back.

'Hmph, ningens...' Hiei thought bitterly as he lay on the lounge chair with his eyes shut.

Yukina giggled as she watched her four friends sing along to Touma Nishikawa's song, 'They do love their Touma-kun!'

Kyo was asleep on the floor, curled up in a little ball with a blanket covering him thanks to Ariel and with a nice fluffy pillow underneath his head.

Takuya was curled up on the couch reading a novel of some kind and kept chuckling since it was a comedy.

Rai just leaned next to Yusuke while watching everyone, with a smile on her face.

"Everyone, I made some snacks for everyone to eat!" Shun said cheerfully as he came into the living room pushing a cart filled with sweets, junk food, and soft drinks.

"YAY!!! ARIGATO SHUN-KUN!!!" Mayumi, Kikyo, Botan, and Hiromi squealed.

"Heh, thanks a lot Shun." Yusuke said as he grabbed a Coke and gulped it down.

"Oh Yusuke..." Rai giggled.

Kaya and Kurama soon walked into the living room, both with smiles on their faces.

"Yo Kurama, Kaya, where were you guys? I finally found a movie to watch that isn't Touma Nishikawa or some chick flick." Kuwabara exclaimed.

"Actually," Kaya snapped her fingers and soon the TV turned off, "I have a story to tell you all."

Groans were heard from the boys (except Takuya, Shun, and of course Kurama).

"Kaya, aren't we a little too OLD for late night stories?" Kyo asked while raising an eyebrow.

"He's got a point there, Kaya, we ARE too old for late night stories." Yusuke exclaimed with Kai, Hiei, Kuwabara, Ariel, and Kyo nodded.

"Ah, but this is a tale of romance and tragedy," Kaya started.

"We're totally in for the idea!" Mayumi, Kikyo, Hiromi, Yukina, and Botan exclaimed.

"With action, adventure, and battles with demon against demons for territory and power," Kaya continued.

"Ok, you got us hooked!" Yusuke exclaimed as Kuwabara, Hiei, Kai, Takuya, Shun, Ariel, and Kyo nodded their heads in agreement.

"With a forbidden love between a youkai kistune and tennyo who would become Queen of all the Tennyo and Heavens." Kaya finished.

"All right, Kaya, we'll listen, it seems very action packed with romance added to it." Rai smiled.

Everyone sat on the floor, with Rai cuddled up to her beloved cousin Yusuke and Kurama sitting Indian style on the other side of Rai. Kai and Hiei sat together, munching on potato chips and eating ice cream with all four girls (except Ariel) all sitting together. Ariel sat next to Kyo who leaned on his little sister for support. Takuya sat on a pillow with drinking Root Beer and Shun sitting on the other side. Kaya sat on a comfortable armchair.

Kaya took a deep breath and began her story.

"A long, long time ago, there was a tennyo who would reign over her Mother's position..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*

 

She was a very beautiful tennyo, very delicate, very fragile but strong-willed. She had long dark blue hair, so beautiful, shinny, and soft as silk. Most tennyo's eyes were crimson, but in this case, this tennyo's eyes were golden.

"Sounds a lot like Kaya than whoever this babe is. 'Cept Kaya doesn't have golden eyes and dark blue hair."

"Then why say she's like Kaya?"

"Shut up Yusuke and Kikyo let Kaya finish the story!"

"Fine, Kamiya."

Anyway, this tennyo, was very lonely, she was never allowed to leave the Heavens. It had always been like this. She looked down from the Heavens, she wanted to escape the "prison" that held her where she was. She knew asking her parents would get her nowhere and would follow the day as it has always been.

"What was her name, Kaya?"

"Her name was Sayori of Heavens. She is mine and Kurama's real mother."

"WHAT!?!?"

"Alright, that’s enough, let's continue and it'll be explained later on."

"Yes, Kaya..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

& nbsp;

Sayori let out a huge sigh as she looked out into the royal garden of her luxurious home.

She then sat up and shut the window and turned on her heel and walked over to table with all her daily accessories.

"Your highness, breakfast will be served soon." A heavian with long silvery black hair and ruby eyes grinned softly. She wore white kimono with silver streaks on it and her hair was in a bun.

Sayori sighed loudly, "And mother and father will have more suitors at breakfast waiting for me. I know they're desperate, Yayori."

Yayori smiled; soon, more heavian maids came out carrying Sayori's beautiful and noble clothes.

The maids dressed her slowly, from head to toe. Then, Yayori fastened Sayori's jewelry and fixed her hair. In the end, Sayori wore a beautiful golden, pink, and silver dress, silver robe over it, pink slippers, golden jewelry with diamonds and emeralds on it, and her hair was in a complicated twist bun with diamond, pearl, and ruby earrings.

"Your highness, it's time for breakfast, I shall see you later on in the day." With that, Yayori and the other maids left the room.

Sayori looked out the window and sighed and walked to the door that would lead her to the dinning hall.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

 

A youkai kistune sighed loudly as he shoved his hands into his pocket. He was walking by himself in a bamboo forest. He had long silvery hair and gorgeous crimson eyes. He wore a white tunic-robes and white pinch slippers and his tail swished back and forth.

"Hey Seiichi!!" A bat demon with jet-black hair and sapphire eyes shouted to the youkai kistune now known as Seiichi.

"Hn, oh, hello Toyoshima." Seiichi said as he stopped in his tracks.

Toyoshima was seconds later right next to Seiichi and was catching his breath, "Man, you walk REALLY fast!"

Seiichi smirked, "Of course, I am a kistune, you know..."

Toyoshima chuckled, "Yeah, how could I have forgotten that?"

Seiichi nudged Toyoshima in the shoulder, "Sometimes I wonder if you remember that I'm your best friend in the entire Makai."

Toyoshima laughed hardly, "Duh, Seiichi, I would NEVER forget you and your cocky attitude." Toyoshima then gave Seiichi a good nuggie with Seiichi ending up laughing hysterically.

"Alright, alright!! I know, and I get the point, Toyo." Seiichi smiled happily.

Toyoshima and Seiichi and then let them fall backwards and land on the ground and the two demons looked up at the sky.

"Hey, Sei do you ever wonder what's going up there, in the Heavens?" Toyoshima asked while his eyes were in a daze.

Seiichi chuckled and then continued to look at the sky, "Yeah, I sometimes wonder what the woman are like up there..."

Toyoshima laughed, "C'mon, Sei, is WOMEN and TREASURES all you EVER think about?"

"Yes, of course, Toyo, I am a youkai kistune who is a thief." Seiichi winked.

Toyoshima giggled, "I'll never understand you my friend, I never will..."

The two demons then let out a big sigh and continually looked up at the beautiful pale blue sky with white puffy clouds around it.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

A youkai kistune thief, a tennyo who would become queen, you all wonder, how did these two ever meet, nevertheless fall madly in love with each other? They came from two different worlds, with different life-styles, and different personalities. How could love ever come between them?

Come with me, to where this first happened, to where they laid eyes on each other, to their first kiss, and to their marriage. This tale will tell you everything, from the very beginning to the very end.

A tale between an everlasting love that would transcend through time...

 

To Be Continued...

Yoko: >>;;; Why must we do this? I do not like doing this one bit.

Kaya: ^^;;; Please ignore him and his comments.

Lynx: We hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of .::F A L L E N::. ^_^
Me: My suggestion to newcomers, please read TRROL (The Red Rose of Love) to understand the characters and plot and for people who've read up to CH. 25 of TRROL, then heck, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Please R/R sometime! Bye!