Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ ~Forbidden One~ ❯ Victim and Discovery ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Forbidden One~
 
Victim and Discovery
 
Disclaimer: I don't own YYH, it's creator, it's characters, or anything associated with it except this fan-fic.
 
 
Victim and Discovery
 
Hello. My name is Elaina Halliwel and, as my punishment for eternity, I will tell you the story of my life and death.
 
I got out of bed and walked over to the mirror to brush my long ebony locks. I paused and looked at my pale face, emerald green eyes, long eye lashes, and full blood red lips. My eyes traveled down to my body. My large, graceful curves, my flat stomach, thin waist, and long, slender legs. I smiled in satisfaction upon seening my sparkling white fangs and continued to brush my hair. A few hours later at sun set, I slipped out of my appartment and down a back ally way to hunt for my prey.
 
I will take this time to explain that I used to be a hybrid of a vampire and a witch. I say used to because, if you haven't already figured it out, I am now dead. I am now nothing but a spirit as I tell you this.
 
*Ah the perfect victim* I thought and stepped out of the shadows, grabbed the gangster from behind and sank my razor-like fangs into the tender flesh of his throat. I let out a muffled moan of pleasure as the bloody fountain ran down my throat. I soon drained him of his blood, threw his body to the ground, and tossed a ball of flames at him and watched as the flames devoured his dead body
 
"Elaina? What the hell?" asked a freaked out Yusuke from behind me. I turned and saw my good friend and neighbor Yusuke Urameshi, another human I knew as Kazuma Kuwabara, and two Youkai I didn't know looking at me with a mix of surprise and slight fear."Umm. Hello, Yusuke." I said nervously, "Koenma sent you here to get me didn't he?" I continued. "I was hoping he was talking about another Elaina." said Yusuke. "What does he want with me this time?" "I duno. Wait, what do you mean by this time?" "Nothing. Just forget it." I said and stuck my hands out as if saying 'cuff me' but no one moved. "Aren't you going to take me to Koenma? Or are the bad ass spirit detectives scared of a little old vampire? "The shortest youkai with spiky black hair was the first to recover from his shock and walked in the direction of the portal to Rei Kai. The rest of the detectives snapped out of it and we all followed. I stepped out of the portal, over the pile that consisted of Yusuke and Kuwabara, and sat down in a chair across from Koenma's desk.."Hey baby face." I said nonchalantly but he chose to get all pissy about it. "Don't you ever call me that again!" he screamed and I could see the steam rising from his ears. "Danm who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? Any way why did you want to see me?" "You killed on of my important protegees.” "You haven't ever cared about who I choose to feed on. Why now?" "Key words in the sentence were IMPORTANT and PROTEGEE!" "I can't control my hunger so what are you going to do about it?" I asked exasperated. "Give you two options. Go to my fathers prison and serve eternity or goin team Urameshi." "What kind of choice is that? You know I work alone." "Your call." he replied with a voice that said `I don't really want to do this' "Join the team." I mummbled in defeat. "Good choice. Umm I have to put you on probation so you will be living with one of the team members. I'll let you choose." "I don't care. As long as I get to see HIM." "Fine. You will have to stay with Kurama. He is the only one that won't hit on you or try to kill you." "The legendary Youko is here!? I thought he was dead." "Yes and no. He was almost killed but his spirit fled to a fetus and this is now Youko Kurama or, as his human mother knows him, Shuichi Minamino." "Ok whatever. When do I move in?" "Now."
 
An hour later I had moved all of my things into Shuici's house and been introduced to him mom as 'a friend that needed a place to stay for a while'. I said good night to everyone and went up stairs to my room. I stripped down to my underclothes and jumped onto the bed.
 
"Mommy I sense another vampire.” I informed my mother. She turned a bit pale and told me to go to the basement as my father walked in the front door. "Good to see you Betriece." my father greeted my mother. "What do you want?" my mother demanded of him. "That is no way greet the father of your child now is it? I came for my daughter of course." "Over my dead body!" my mother challenged him. "Well now, that can be arranged." I started to run down the stairs when a blood curling scream and a sickening ripping sound made me stop and turn around. I saw a sight almost to horrible to describe. My father had his hand inside my mother's chest and he ripped her heart out, threw it to the ground, and ground it in with the heel of his boot. My eyes went wide when he turned to me and smiled, stepping over my mothers corpse.
 
"NOOOOOO!" I screamed and sat strait up in the bed. A cold blood sweat had broken out all over my body and I realized it was just a nightmare. In the next instant Kurama was by my side with his arm around my shoulders, comforting me. Tears of blood were streaming down my face, he wiped them away and allowed me to cry into his shoulder. I pulled away and said, "I'll be fine, Go back to bed." "Are you sure?" "Yes. Go." He then looked down at me and blushed a deep crimson upon seeing my scantily clad body. "What is it?" I asked, not knowing why he was blushing. I looked down and realized that I was only in underclothes. "Sorry." "Its OK." he said and walked out shutting the door behind him.
 
"Good morning Elaina." Kurama's mother greeted me when I came down stairs to the kitchen. "Good morning. What ever you're cooking smells delicious." I replied. Thirty minutes later breakfast was over and Kurama and I were walking to a training area. "You see Koenma just wants to test your fighting skills against ours." Kurama explained as we walked. I chose not to reply and we continued on the rest of the way in silence. "What are you wearing?" Yusuke asked. "Uh, clothes dumb ass." I replied looking down at my outfit. I consisted of a pair of baggy black pants with lots of chains on them, a black belly shirt that showed off my flat mid-drift, black combat boots, a katana strapped to my side, and a dagger strapped to my right thigh. "Your first opponent will be Kurama." "Whatever." He and I faced each other and bowed.