Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Botan and Kurama story ❯ Chapter 3:A date for Botan ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hieisgirl45-Hi!!! I would definitely like to thank my reviewers, indian-mystic495, lilxyakusokuxX, animegirl007, and my sister Jasmine. Thank you guys so much for reviewing…I give a shout out to you guys!!! Oh yea and yes I know her broom is a long ore…I was just careless, please don't mind….Oh yeah and if you see stuff that looks like it's about to lead into lemon {lemon is sex you know} its not leading to a lemon. NO LEMON. IT'S JUST ROMANCE. Thank you

Hiei-Hn….

Kurama-Hieisgirl45 does not own Yu Yu Hakusho, or the characters so please… no suing.

Hiei-I want some sweet snow

Hieisgirl45-anyone who reviews, let's have a vote. Should I give Hiei sweet snow???? Please put your answer along with your comment in a review. Thank you.

Hiei-Hn….

Kurama-Here's the fic

CHAPTER 3: A DATE WITH KURAMA…

Kurama woke up the next morning thinking about something.

"Yusuke is right. If I don't ask her quick, then she might get taken….I think I'll bring her on a date." Kurama thought smiling to himself. "I just hope she'll like me…."

Kurama got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. {A/N You know what he was wearing for the dark tournament, well that's what he is wearing except its blue} He came out the bathroom and went to Botan's door. He gently knocked on it. The door opened.

"Hey Kurama." Botan greeted him and smiled.

"Hey Botan, I wanted to ask you something.' Kurama said nervously.

"Sure, what is it?" Botan replied.

"Would you consider a date with me at 7:00 p.m.?" Kurama asked.

{Botan's point of view}

He asked me out!!! This is a dream come true! Thank Kami!!!

{Regular point of view}

"I'd love to Kurama." Botan said simply.

"Okay, I'll meet you outside the temple at 7:00." He said walking off.

"Okay." Botan said.

Botan closed the door of her room and smiled. She went on her bed and jumped on it. {A/N: I love doing that!! [gets slapped] sorry just read}

{Kurama's point of view}

Botan said yes!!! I can't believe it!! Kami must be on my side today…I'm so happy…now all I got to do is to make the date fun and romantic, and ask her to be my girlfriend.

{Regular point of view}

(7:00 P.M.)

Kurama waited for Botan in front of Genkai's temple.

"I can't wait to see her." Kurama thought to himself.

Kurama saw the door open, and there was Botan. She was wearing a short sleeve pink silk shirt, and had on a pink loose silk skirt that stopped at her knees, and her blue silk hair was out. Kurama's eyes widened at how beautiful she looked.

"You look beautiful Botan." Kurama said.

"Thank you, and may I say that you look handsome." Botan replied.

Kurama took her hand and said,

"Ummmm….wanna see a movie?"

"Sure." Botan said.

{At the movies}

Botan and Kurama decided to watch a scary Japanese movie. During the movie, one guy was eating another guy's head and Botan screamed.

"EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!" Botan screamed as she cuddled in Kurama's arms.

"It's alright Botan, it's just a movie." Kurama said rubbing her back.

"But the brain and guts look real." Botan replied.

Kurama started laughing and Botan joined in.

"Botan, do you want to go to a restaurant now?" Kurama asked gently.

"Okay." Botan answered.

{At the restaurant}

Kurama and Botan already ordered their food. They started eating their food and talking.

"I saw Yusuke beat up Kuwabara so bad yesterday that Kuwabara had to go to the hospital." Botan said

"Oh, they had another ruthless fight?" Kurama said.

"Yes, like always." Botan said then smiled.

Kurama stared into her big pink eyes and her face

"Kurama?" Botan replied concern.

"Hmm." Kurama answered.

"Are you okay?" Botan asked.

Kurama snapped out of his staring trance.

"Yes, I'm just fine." Kurama replied.

{Back at Genkai's}

Kurama stopped in front of Genkai's door.

"What's the matter Kurama?" Botan asked concerned.

"I just…wanted to ask you something." Kurama said courageously.

"Sure, you can ask me anything." Botan said smiling.

"I wanted to know, would you be my girlfriend, because I love you Botan.." Kurama stated.

Botan's eyes widened.

"You don't know how long I've been dreaming for you to say that. I've always loved you Kurama, but I was too afraid to show it, I didn't want to be denied." Botan said.

Kurama lifted Botan's chin and looked in her eyes.

"Botan, I would never deny you. I love you too much to do that." Kurama said.

Tears came out Botan's eyes and Kurama wiped them.

"I love you too Kurama, I always sis." Botan said.

Kurama then kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms around her waist. Botan wrapped her arms around his shoulders and they kissed again. Then, they broke the kiss.

"We better get inside before we catch a cold, it's very cool out here." Kurama said.

"Okay, I agree." Botan said smiling.

{Later}

Kurama went in his bed about to fall asleep when he heard the door knock. He got up and answered it. There was Botan in a pink silk tube top and pink silk short pants {for her pajamas}. She looked at him and smiled.

"I wanna sleep with you." Botan said. {Remember, no lemon, just romance}

"Sure Botan." Kurama said as he moved aside.

Kurama crawled under the covers and Botan did too.

"Goodnight my love." Botan said happily.

"Good night my love." Kurama replied wrapping his arms around her. They both talked for a bit, then fell asleep.

Hieisgirl45-Another poll, should I continue the story? I think I should it's too short.

Kurama-Continue it.

Botan-yea! {hugs Kurama}

Hiei-{eating sweet snow}

Hieisgirl45-Please read and review, thank you.