Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Pox ❯ Smashed ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Later, the teens were downstairs sitting on the couch waiting for Kurama to return with their Mickey D's. It got really got so Hiei removed his cloak and shirt. It irritated his pox even more. ".......Im bored......"said Zinnia. Yuske thought for a second. He got an idea.

"Wait a sec, I'll be back". he ran upstairs. Hiei looked at his sister.

"Where is that fool going?"asked Hiei.

"I have no idea, bro."she responded scratching her leg. "Hey....can you scratch my back for me?". Hiei did as his sister asked and scratched her back with one hand while scratching his shoulder with the other. The scratching continued until Yuske came running downstairs with a black marker.

"Hey, Im back!"said Yuske happily. Zinnia looked confused.

"What's that marker for?"she asked tilting her head to one side. Yuske grinned. He pulled the cap off and began writing on Hiei's back.

"Detective, what are you doing?!"shouted Hiei angrily. Yuske popped the cap back on the marker. Zinnia looked at Hiei's back. There was a picture of a dog on it.

"Connect the dots!"shouted Yuske goofily.


Later, Kurama had called on his celly telling the Jaganshi siblings that since they have constant urination that they should drink a lot of fluids. Zinnia and Hiei collapsed on the couch and have fallen asleep. Kurama had told Yuske to fix them some drinks. Yuske decided to have some fun with these ill demons. He poured apple juice in two cups in the kitchen. He thought for a second. He got another idea. He took out some of his mother's whisky. He snickered to himself.

"I wonder what a smashed fire and wolf demon is like....."he said pouring some whisky into each cup. Yuske looked inside the bottle of the alcohol. "All gone......" he threw the bottle over his shoulder. It flew out the window. The next sound he heard was the glass breaking and a cat screeching. He took the 2 cups and walked into the living room. He was trying not to laugh. He couldnt wait to see what was gonna happen. The Jaganshi Siblings had just awoken from their nap. Zinnia yawned and stretched. Yuske handed them each a cup.

"Gee.....thanks Yuske!"she said happily. Hiei looked inside the cup.

"Apple juice......." Zinnia sniffed the cup.

"It smells funny...." Yuske sweatdropped.

".....It's sugar free...."

"Oh okay!"she quickly swigged it down. Hiei hesitately chugged it down. Zinnia licked her lips. "It has an odd taste......"

"Yes....."said Hiei and agreement. They both looked up at Yuske in his eyes. Yuske became nervous.

"Uh....well...uh....I-"

"Give us some more!"they both said happily holding up their cups. Yuske smiled. He took the cups and ran into the kitchen. He sat the cups on the counter and searched the refridgerator for more apple juice. He pulled out a large bottle of it.

"The whisky is kicking into them already."he chuckled

"And put it in my doggy dish!"shouted Zinnia from the living room. Yuske sighed and searched the cupboard. He pulled out a silver dog dish. He sat it on the counter and poured the apple juice in it. He poured some itno Hiei's glass as well. He took out another bottle of his mother's whisky and poured a half of the bottle into the cup and doggy dish.

"All gone..."he threw the bottle into the garbage can this time. He carried the drinks into the living room. Hiei sat on the couch playing with his hair and Zinnia was sitting on the floor in her wolf form wagging her tail and panting. Drool dripped from her tongue and onto the floor.

"Ooh! Drinkies!"said Hiei snatching his cup off Yuske. He began to drink it. Yuske chuckled and sat the dog dish in front of the reddish-brown wolf. She instantly began lapping into in the dish. Her tail began wagging faster.

"This is great.."said Yukse with the video camera. Hiei was starting to feel really goofy.

"Boy......that's some great stuff..."said Hiei. Zinnia had finished her drink and was now sniffing around the room. Hiei jumped up off the couch. "Puppy!!" he ran over to the smashed wolf and began petting her. Zinnia jumped up on him pinning him to the ground. She began covering his face with wet, sloppy doggy kisses. Yuske held up a wooden spoon.

"Hey Zinnia!" the wolf looked up. He threw it. "Fetch, girl!" Zinnia instantly ran after the the cooking untensil. She came running back to Yuske carrying the spoon in her mouth. Yuske took it back from her. "Good Girl." Yuske got down on his knees. "Give Yuske kisses!" the wolf ran up to him and began licking his face. While Zinnia was licking Yuske Hiei was swinging off the ceiling fan.

"Wheee!"he screamed happily. Yuske sweatdropped.

"Hiei get down! Kurama'll kill me!"he ran over the swinging fire demon he tried to pull him down. "Hiei, let go!" he shouted. He kept pulling until he felt a hot liquid squirting on his leg. He looked down. Zinnia was standing next to him with one of her legs in the air. "Zinnia!"he screamed letting go of the fire demon's leg. "Why you........" she ran away. Yuske chased the smashed wolf around the house with her ocasionally crashing into things. Hiei swung off the ceiling fan. He landed on Zinnia.

"Hi-Ho Silver!"he shouted. Yuske chased them both everywhere. Zinnia started getting tired, they were upstairs. Yuske emerged up the stairs. Hiei stepped out the bedroom and for some reason he was wearing cowboy spurrs. Hiei walked toward Yuske with the spurrs jingling. Yuske walked towards Hiei. They stopped when they were about 2 feet apart.

"What you got, Hiei?"challeneged Yuske. The Hiei demon smirked.

"This." Yuske's eye's widened as he collapsed onto the floor with his hands on his crotch. Hiei jumped back on Zinnia. "Giddyap Pony!"he thrusted his spurs into her sides. Zinnia jumped up on 2 legs, whinnied and ran downstairs.





Converting /tmp/phpAx5Lma to /dev/stdout