Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Doesnt It Feel Like Christmas? ❯ The Christmas Tree and the Evil Racoon ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Yuske! Kuwabara! Come help us!"ordered Kurama as him and Zinnia struggled to carry the christmas tree into the house. They had cut down their own christmas tree from out the woods. The onl bad thing about real christmas trees are that you get little pine....thingies all over the carpet and if you step on them........it isnt pretty. So Kurama would have to make sure to vaccum quite often. Yuske and Kuwabara sat on the couch drinking up all the egg nog(non-alcoholic). They had to hurry up and set up the tree then decorate it. Christmas eve was tomorrow. Mitari got the tree stand and set it in place. Without any help from the two spirit detectives...or Hiei who had disappeared, Zinnia and Kurama placed the end of the tree trunk into the stand. They held it in place as Mitari screwed in the.....thingies in the stand to hold the tree up. They both released the tree. Perfect.


"Yay! We did it!"exclaimed Zinnia happily. "Now its time to decorate it!"Kurama started upstairs.


"I will go get the decorations."he said as he disappeared upstairs.


"Hey! I wanna show you guys something!"said Zinnia.


"Is it a candy cane?"asked Kuwabara. Zinnia shook her head.


"Nope!"


"Is it a gingerbread man?"asked Yuske. She shook her head again.


"Nope!"


"Is it some kind of holiday treat?"asked Mitari. Zinnia nodded.


"Uh huh! But you dont eat it, silly! I'll be back!"she said running upstairs.


"What do you think it is?"asked Kuwabara.


"Beats me."said Yuske. "If its not food then Im not really interested."


"Yeah.......Im hungry...."said Kuwabara. "Im so hungry I could eat an elephant and it's mama!"he rubbed his stomach. Yuske turned to the blonde.


"Mitari, what are you doing?!"he asked. Mitari was struggling with the tree.


"The-there's something inside the tree........but.....but...I cant get it out!"he explained trying to pull something out the christmas tree. Yuske got up.


"You're doing it all wrong!"said the spirit detective pushing Mitari out the way. He then grasped the object with both hands and pulled with all his might. Finally, the object shot out the tree and clinged to his face. He let out a high pitch scream as he tried to pull the thing off him....which was cutting up his face.


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! URAMESHI'S GOT A SQUIRREL ON HIS UGLY MUG!"laughed Kuwabara pointing at the helpless Yuske. Mitari blinked.


"No, its....its a racoon!"he exclaimed. "They carry rabies!" Yuske was now running around the house screaming with the woodland creature still attached to his face. Poor Yuske-kun. Just then Kurama came back downstairs carrying a box.


"What's going on?!"screamed Kurama when he saw the chaos going on. Kuwabara couldnt answer because he was still laughing his butt off. So Mitari did.


"A racoon is attacking him!"Kurama quickly looked around the room. He set the box down I picked up a bag of.............peanuts! He tore the bag open and pulled out a single peanut. Instantly the racoon leaped off Yuske's face and ran towards Kurama. The red head threw the peanut out the front door.....and the racoon ran outside along with it. Kurama then closed the door. Yuske's face was totally cut up and bleeding.


"Urameshi! You look a mess!"screamed Kuwabara still laughing and holding his sides. Just then Zinnia came back downstairs......but dressed differently. She was wearing a cute elf costume. It was red and green with green stockings and red shoes that curl up at the end with little bells on them. She even had an elf hat.


"How cute."said Kurama smiling. Now Kuwabara laughed even harder.


"Zinnia's a green smurf!"screamed the carrot top cracking up. Zinnia blinked.


"Im not a smurf......Im an elf. One of Santa's little helpers. He's gonna bring me a PSP."


"I thought you said he was going to bring you an Xbox360."said Kurama.


"Not anymore! All the Xbox360s are malfunctioning(It's true!). Microsoft has lost millions of dollars! So now Im getting a PSP!"her tail began waggging in delight. She noticed Yuske's face. "What happened to you, Yuske-kun?"asked the wolf demon. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!"she happily went over to the door and opened it. Hiei stood on the doorway carrying a grocery bag. "Yay! You got the ice cream!" she took the bag from him. "Thank You, Big Brother!" Zinnia had asked her brother to go to the store and buy some ice cream. She gave him money so he wouldnt steal it. Hiei would of said no if someone else had asked him, but he did it for his sister. He had been to the store several times with Kurama so he pretty much knew what to do by now. The fire demon noticed Yuske's face.


"What happened to you, detective?"he asked. Kurama thought for a second. He started back upstairs again.


"I shall return with the iodine." at the word 'iodine' Yuske flew out the house so fast, it amazed Hiei. Kurama blinked. "Nevermind."he came back down the stairs. "Let's just start decorating the tr-"


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"s creamed Yuske's voice from outside. Out through the window everyone could see the same racoon clinged on his face once again.