Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Flying through adventures!!!!! you/Kurama ❯ Leaving home ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SS2~ Hiya people!!! This is a new fic I'm making…a you/Kurama fic….this is kinda based on Ki Ki's Delivery Service ((which I don't own)) but kind of not, I twisted it a little…

Hiei~Hn…onna make up your mind…

Bob~ MC DONALDS MC DONALDS!!!! GO GO GO GO!!!! MC DONALDS MC DONALDS!!!!!! GO GO GO GO!!!!!

SS2~*shakes head* I don't own anything, nor the characters….now read

Chapter 1: Leaving Home

"Dad mom, I don't wanna go." You said whining to your parents as you put on the traditional witch kimono, a very long and loose silk white kimono with a long split on one side that stops a little above your knee. ((pretty long split)) With a blue silk obi. You put on your white sandals, and you put your black waist length hair in a low ponytail. You turned around, your big royal blue eyes locking on to your father's.

"Honey, you look absolutely beautiful." Your mom said.

"I still don't wanna go." You said whining.

"But honey, you know when witches turn 16, they have to go away in another world for 2 years, so they could concentrate on training their witch skills and flying…" Your father replied.

"But dad…"

"Honey. Don't let us stand in your way, we'll see you in 2 years…"

"Okay, bye mom and dad." You said sadly.

You went out the house and your broom popped in your hand. You think about leaving for two whole years, and where you'll settle down to train. You grab your broom in determination and sit on it. You felt wind surrounding you as you looked up at the sky. You looked back at your family, staring at you and cheering you on, waiting for your departure. You felt your broom starting to float and you fly up towards the sky.

"Be good honey!!! Do your absolute best!" You heard your mom yell.

"Yeah honey!!! Be safe!!!!!!!!!" Your dad said,

You fly in the dark night sky and close your eyes as the wind blew through your silky hair. Your kimono was blowing furiously ((because it's very long and loose)) but you didn't mind. You see a lot of other witches flying through the beautiful night sky, each of them waving at you. You see your friend and she signals you to go to her. She had light brown/reddish hair and hazel eyes. She had on the same kimono as you. ((That's what you're supposed to wear when you leave your home for training. You wear it everyday, and yes, you wash it everyday. and fly over to her.

"Hey ((your name))!!!!" Your friend yelled.

"Hiya Kaori!! Where ya headed to train?" You asked smiling.

"Oh, I'm heading to the human world…wanna join me??? It'll really be nice to have a friend around. I bought a house there, we'll my cousin did for me. So will you?" Kaori asked.

"I'd love to!" You say happily.

You both fly together to the human world.

~*At the human world*~

You and Kaori arrive at the human world and fly through the streets. People were amazed to you and Kaori flying. They smiled and said,

"Look at those beautiful girls flying on their brooms. They must be good witches. Tokyo is really blessed."

You smiled at the very nice compliment. You spotted a little boy running saying,

"Look daddy!!! Prettiful girls flying on brooms!!! Look daddy look!!!!"

You make it to Kaori's house and softly stopped the broom right above the ground. As the broom stood in place floating, you get off the broom and grab it, making it disappear.

"We're here!!!" Kaori said opening the door to her house.

You entered the house. It was very big and beautiful.

"Lets go explore this place called, "Tokyo." You said opening the door and making your broom appear in your hands.

"Yeah!!!!! Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaori yelled.

You hopped on your broom and concentrated on getting it to fly. You close your eyes and transfer some of ur powers to your broom. You open your eyes, feeling wind surrounding you. You felt your feet lifting from the ground, and see that your broom floating so you and Kaori flew up in the sky ((not all the way in the sky, you know a few feet above the ground)) You were ready to explore this Tokyo….

SS2~ Okay, that's enough

Bob~ To Mc Donalds!!!!!!!!!

SS2~ How `bout going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!