Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hacker 10904580 ❯ Fate's Spawn and Minions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hacker 10904580

Prologue

This is way too easy… There are no challenges anymore, If I only had someone who could perhaps track me down. Yet unfortunately I have not found anyone with such talent.

With a single code I can erase someone's existence. Ha!!!!!!!!!! Before it would have bee a thrill, but unfortunately that feeling has died out. I need something to entertain me for longer than a mere day in mortal time. Perhaps I should leave behind a small example of my boredom…maybe a little virus?

Chapter 1

The days seemed relatively normal even though another one of the school's mainframes had crashed. Well none of the students were really complaining. It meant that you could get even better grades since the hacker who ever they were seemed to be on their side. Perhaps he was even one of them. All anyone knew was that the hacker called themselves Fate's Spawn.

If a person were to supposedly catch Fate's Spawn in the middle of a `mission', then the person would be considered part of the new era that the hacker had created. Becoming a part of this new revolution was considered a blessing among every teenager in existence now a day. It meant that you would never be erased that you would constantly be protected from the hellhole of a world that had originally been created for you. So far only three were chosen.

The first one to be chosen was Ethan Webb A.K.A. Vamp-boy. He acted the part too. Ethan was dangerous yet mysteriously seductive. You could even say he was a master of deception.

The second person to be chosen was Marie Clemins A.K.A Fire-Starter. She was your everyday pyromaniac. Also she was a psychic and had never been proven wrong. Everyone avoided her.

Finally the third chosen was Serenity. As far as anyone knew she had no last name nor needed one for that matter. She was known, as Black Ice. Serenity was silent, enticing, and very dark. No one dared to get close even though every inch of their body willed them to.

These three had only a few things in common. One they knew whom Fate's Spawn really was. Two they were computer geniuses. Three they were named within the `real' society as well as in their own.

Fate's Spawn gave them names and made them their own. Ethan became Red Destiny, Marie became Cerberus, and Serenity became Slicing Petals. Even though they were known among the children and teens as the Chosen Few, no adult was ever blessed enough to know.

Ethan always ensured that it remained that way. Everyone learned quickly enough not to meddle in their affairs. Yet that didn't mean they couldn't wonder why those three were so special, who would be chosen next, or who was Fate's Spawn in real life.

Anyway as said before the school's mainframe had crashed. `Too bad! Oh well they'll get over it.' Marie thought as she slipped through the empty hallways to the back entrance. She and the others had been called to meet Fate's Spawn face-to-face for the first time. Even though the three knew who Fate's Spawn was that didn't mean that they had actually met the person.

Marie glanced outside to make sure the coast was clear. It was. She immediately found her car and began driving to the set destination. When she looked at the described place, she gasped at the obvious shabbiness of the outside. However as she walked down one of the hallways that she had been told to follow in her set of directions, Marie noticed that there was a holographic projection around the place making it look as such. Yet the inside was a technical wonder. What did you expect from the infamous Fate's Spawn; the leader of the world's youngest and most brilliant hackers?

Marie finally entered the directed room to find Ethan and Serenity already present. However there was also another girl in the room. The girl was Fate's Spawn. Even though her appearance didn't show it, she was very technologically advanced and quite swift as well as alert.

The hacker walked silently to Marie, glancing quickly over the other girl. She smiled slightly in approval or at least that's how it seemed. Then she turned and walked to a place where everyone could see her.

"Welcome. I'm glad that you accepted my invitation. My name is Amanda, but you all know me as Fate's Spawn. As you know I am very picky about whom I pick to assist me. You three have been chosen out of millions." She said in a silky voice.

"Why are there only three of us?" Serenity asked in her own enchanting voice.

"This is only a temporary. Two others shall join us by the end of the month. They are just slightly reluctant, because of my method of getting what I want." Amanda answered bluntly. Suddenly the group heard a loud bang as someone forced themselves through the main entrance.

"What in the seven hells?!" Ethan exclaimed. Amanda smiled slightly.

"It seems that someone must have finally deciphered my codes. Maybe we will be able to have a little fun before we leave. Anyways the real reason I have brought you here is to give you a small gift." She held in her hands three gems. "These gems will give you total control over one element that suits your personality. I learned of them on one of my late-night hackings." She gave one to each of them. As each person touched the said gem his or her aura seemed to flare up in excitement. Amanda smiled in amusement. Marie grasped her gem tightly as fire surrounded her frail body. Lightning surrounded Ethan's body, while Serenity was surrounded in flower petals.

"Earth, fire, and lightning. As I expected." Amanda whispered. Suddenly the door to the room swung open, revealing a group of men dressed in black.

WD: I hope you liked it! I worked hard, but my case of writer's block didn't help very much. Well R&R!

Koenma: Don't forget to…

WD: Oh yeah I got to thank Illy and Lizzy and…..ummm…oh yeah!…Everyone else too!