Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hacker 10904580 ❯ New Light ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5
New Light
 
Amanda sat at her computer once again. However this time one of her friends sat beside her. They were both deciding upon Amanda's newest minion. The girl beside her was Fallen Angel.
“Amanda, what about this person?” Fallen Angel pointed out as they observed a chat room.
“Do you mean Mina Trene? Angelina, she goes to our school.” Amanda commented.
“I know that. I mean how could I not you two are always fighting. But as I was saying, she knows a lot about anime and stuff. Mina also has great potential. Whether you like it or not, you two have a lot in common too.” Angelina pointed out.
“It doesn't matter if we have anything in common or not. I need someone who knows just about anything based on demons and I need a mechanical genius.”
“Apparently you've forgotten, but anime was created by Reikai to secretly warn humans about the Makai and to tell them what occurs without their knowledge. Mina is an expert on anime which means that she would know more than most about the demon world.” Angelina explained, while calmly pushing some of her beautiful white hair behind one ear.
“Wouldn't you know the same information or even more? I mean you're a demon.”
“I'm only a half demon and I haven't been to Makai for a long time. She probably knows more than I do.”
“Fine then.” Amanda began rapidly typing up an e-mail to Mina. It was different from some of her previous invitations to those few chosen to be a minion, but that was only because Amanda knew the girl. However Amanda made sure not to give any clues to suggest who Fate's Spawn was at least not presently. Grudgingly, she finished the task before entering one of her favorite chat rooms. Luckily two friends of hers were on.
 
Fate's Spawn: You're finally on! Where have you two been lately?
Athena: Nowhere special.
Hel: Nowhere I want to be.
Fate's Spawn: Angelina's here with me. She's moving into the other room so we can all chat.
Fallen Angel: Yup, I'm here too.
Hel: Long time no see, Angelina.
Athena: Do you guys have boyfriends yet?
Fallen Angel: Are you always obsessed with that, Athena?
Hel: You'd be surprised.
Fate's Spawn: To answer the question… no neither her nor I have boyfriends.
Fallen Angel: …
Fate's Spawn: What about you two?
Hel: Yes I have one.
Athena: It's scary, but I have one as well. It's a miracle!!!!
Hel: Do you see what I put up with?
Fallen Angel: I know what you mean. As you can see I have one of my own.
Athena: Hey. What do you mean by that statement exactly?
Hel: Exactly what is stated.
Fate's Spawn: Do you two always have to bicker?
Athena: I'm sorry. We're always like this. It's funnier though when we then scare my bros to release anger.
Hel: I g2g. C ya.
Athena: Yeah, me 2. Good luck with everything.
Hel is away.
Athena is away.
Fallen Angel: Amanda I have to leave. I have to finish a stupid school project.
Fate's Spawn: Oh okay. Do you want me to get off my butt and see you off?
Fallen Angel: No, that's okay. C ya l8r.
 
For a little while, Amanda chatted with some of her friends and minions. She quickly scanned her list of minions/ friends. No one was really on except Stoic90… Well that was actually a pretty luck coincidence since she needed Bianca to do something for her anyways.
 
Fate's Spawn: Hey Bianca! Can you do me a favor, please?
Stoic90: What favor?
Fate's Spawn: I need someone to look into who the spirit detectives are and their strengths and weaknesses. I already know two of them and they are now official minions! Luckily they're both demons too.
Stoic90: Sure, but don't you think they may just be trying to figure out who you are and trying to stop you?
Fate's Spawn: It's a strong possibility, but I really don't have much of a choice about recruiting them. Red says that I have to.
Stoic90: When am I going to meet this Red?
Fate's Spawn: Hopefully never… He is someone you never want to meet.
Stoic90: Sometimes I wonder what you've gotten yourself into. Anyways who are the two detectives you've recruited?
Fate's Spawn: Suichi Minamino also known as Kurama and Hiei. I'm not sure if he has a last name though. It isn't on any of the files I borrowed.
Stoic90: Youko Kurama reborn and the forbidden child in other words.
Fate's Spawn: Yup! ^_^ I saw pictures of them… They're pretty hot.
Stoic90: … I'm going to start looking up info on the baka detectives now…
Fate's Spawn: Good luck. Oh and if you run into any trouble just use this code. 11001200FS001RED
Stoic90: I will. Thanks.
 
After their little chat, Amanda began looking at a new area she had never seen before. It had tight security as well. Amanda typed away for about two hours before finally uncovering some of the data. She gasped in shock at the blueprints. They were for the perfect warrior. Amanda scanned over the data for any mistakes, for any sign that this was some joke and she had hacked into some rich kids computer system. However it was no joke. These blueprints were authentic. She rushed to download the info into her own database.
Just as the last of the info was finished downloading, a cartoon devil appeared on the screen. It looked like it could be one of Pegasus's toon monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh. It walked around the screen before picking up the newly downloaded data and turning to her. The little cartoon devil smiled a Cheshire cat grin and disappeared. Amanda watched confused for a few moments before her computer began to steam and smoke. As she quickly backed away, the computer exploded altogether.
“Oh my god, someone just gave me a virus. This will not be tolerated. I'm going to have a little talk with Red.” Amanda whispered angrily. She stormed angrily out of the room.
 
Meanwhile with the Inu-Hanyou Kudoku.
 
 
Kudoku sheathed her katana. She jumped into a nearby tree and leaned back. Any day now something was going to happen. There was sure to be plenty of blood involved as well. All she had to do was be patient.
By now every demon knew of what was coming. They weren't as stupid as the pitiful ningens that were being drawn closer to their deaths in this eventual battle. Even Reikai was oblivious of the fourth world, but every demon knew. They knew because they themselves had helped slightly so that they would have their chance to roam free between worlds. All it took was time. However they didn't have to help long because of the hackers.
It was semi-purposely. The puppet master behind it all wanted what was to come and was making his puppet Amanda take the eventual blame. It was far too pathetic.
Kudoku closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Her black ear was flattened against the top of her skull, while the crimson one was up and listening for any sudden noise. She was cautious. Being only a half demon during a time when ningens were being massacred for what they were was dangerous. Yet she was only slightly worried. Someone was going to come and she would survive.
 
WD: I hope you like it. I'm sorry it took so long and that it's so short. I had writer's block and I didn't want to ask Rhigama for too much help or else it wouldn't be my chapter…
 
Rhigama: …
 
Wd: *sniffle* Please continue reading and e-mail any comments to Dragonasam@aol.com.