Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Half Demon I Am ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1
I was walking home form school. I have mid-back black hair, and beautiful choclate eyes or thats what everyone says. I entered a run down apartment, and placed my back pack on the couch. When my father entered the room, with sadness and worry in his eyes. I looked up at him with confusedment, as he placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Sweetheart I need to talk to you?" Its about your mother." he said, as we sat down on the couch. There was a long pause before he started.
"Your mother and I have decided that it would be better for the both of us if you go and live with her until I can get us back on our feet." He stated. My father had lost his job and we moved to a rundown apartment of a poor part of town. I looked down at my feet, then back up at my father.
"But that would mean I would have to leave my friends and you!" I yelled standing up. He grabbed my hand and sat me down on the couch again.
"I know, and if you don't like it then you can come back when I have some money saved up for us." He had a point, we were behind in rent, and it would take him longer to pay if there where two people living in the house then just one. "Now run up stairs and pack your things." I nodded and ran up stairs. While I was packing I got to thinking about what it would be like not know anyone, going to another school, and living with another women. Since I didn't have much stuff, so it didn't take long to get my stuff packed up. When I was done I put my stuff in the moving car. Before we left I went to see my friends for the last time.
"I can't belive your leaving us! We are going to miss you so much!" Sammi yelled, giving me a death gripping hug.
"Yeah, will you come back and see us?" Anne asked, as she gave me a hug too.
"Yeah, I promuse." I said giving them one last hug. After saying our good-byes. My father and I got into the car. I watched the apartments and houses go by. When we got there, I hadn't yet open the car door yet. I looked at the small white house, and it was better than our but it still wasn't home. My father open the door, I grabbed my bag and a box, and we walked to the door. He knocked, and foot steps where heard. The door open and in the doorway was a teenage boy with his mother behind him. We looked a like except for the fact we are a different gender.
"Oh, Sara, its been so long!" the women cried as she pushed the boy out of the way to give me a hug. I looked over at my father, and he nodded. The women huging my was her mother and the boy that was in the door way but now on the floor was my brother. And they women was cutting all the air to my lungs.
"Atsuko, she can't breathe." my father said, as the women let go. Atsuko looked me over and smiled, then looked over at the boy.
"Yusuke, take your sister to her new room." He rolled his eyes and lefted himself off the ground, and took my bag. I followed him into the house and up the stairs. When he opened the door, the room was painted a light blue color. "Thanks." I mubbled, then he left. I looked around, then went back down the stairs, to get the rest of my stuff. I told my father good-bye and gave him and hug then he left. Then I ran quickly up the stairs to unpack my things into my new room. I was almost finished when there was a knock at the front door. I peeked my head aroung the corner to see what was going on. When Yusuke went to answer the door, there stood the most ulgy guy I had ever seen.
"Hey, Kuwabara!" He yelled, greeting the person, then they left. I stopped packing and then followed my new brother to see what he was up to. I wasn't caught untill a short black haired teen came out of the same small house with the tall red head. He glaced over at me, he walked over to Yusuke and said something, and then Yusuke glared over at me. I really didn't want to get in trouble with my brother for the first time, so I did what any other teen would do, I took off running. All four of them ran after me, and as I turned the corner, I ran right into a person. When they caught up to me, Yusuke grabbed me by the arm and lefted me up, and it hurt badly too.
"Sara what the hell are you doing here! Did you follow me, or something."
"Yuskue! Stop yelling at the girl!" a brown hair female told him. He rolled his eyes, and let go of me. "Why were you yelling at the poor girl, it gives you know right." the brown haired girls came saying.
"Fine, guys, I would like to introduce you to my YOUNGER sister, Sara Urameshi." He said like I was not important or anything. Everyone looked at us as if they were shocked.
"You have a sister?" Kuwabara guy asked like he didn't hear it the first time. I kinda of felt stupied having all of my brother's friends stareing at me. Finally breacking the silents Yusuke started yelling at me agian.
"Well, tell me why the hell did you follow me!"
"Umm... Because..." I answered stupiedly
"Because why?"
"Because I could your not the boss you no." I said, not really likeing the way he was talking to me. He gave me a funny look. "Now are you going to introduce your friends or am I going to guess?"
"The tall ugly one is Kuwabara..."
"HEY thats not funny Urameshi."
"Whatever, shorty is Hiei, The red head is Kurama, and the girl is Keiko."
"Nice to meet you," they all said except for Hiei.
"Hey would you like to come with us?" Keiko asked me, I nodded and followed. All they did was tease eachother, like Kuwabara would call Hiei shorty then he would call him an idiot, and so on. It was funny until they got on top of the table and started to fight. After it was getting late, I walked home with Yusuke, in silences, he was a very talkive person like some of the people I knew. We got home around ten. I got ready for bed and laid in the dark stareing at the ceiling what tomorrow was going to bring. I closed my eyes, when I heard the door open. Foot septs got closer and closer to the bed. My heart became heavy and it was hard to breathe. It leaned over, and kissed my on my forehead. It turned out to be Atsuko.
"Good-night sweetie." she said then left. I laid in the silence of the room, waiting for the next day to come, which would be my first day of my new school.