Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Half Demon I Am ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about that ihave a major writer block and it finally melted. YAY. well i hope you like.
 
Chapter 9
 
As we stood in front of the doors I put my hand of the nob and turned it. When I turned it I saw a blinding light and so I step forward. I step into a room a then all i remeber is being hit in the head and blacking out. I woke up I a cage in a room that had five tvs in it and on each tv there was Yusuke on one and Hiei and the Kruama and Cheyenne and then on the last one is Kuwabara. I looked around the room and saw another girl in a cage.
"Hey you must be that one girl who every one looking for." I said to her she just looked away from me and smiled, "I don't get whats so funny?"
"You and your friends are trying to help me out of here." she said to me but still wouldn't look at me.
"And that funny?" I gave her a funny look and she laughted at me more, "I don't get the joke."
"You guys are waisting your time." She repiled finaily looking at me with a faint smile. I was confuesd as ever. As i started to say something eles a every tall man, well tall to me, came out form the shadow and came up to the cage i was in.
"Umm Hi," I said moving slowly to the back of the cage.
"Your Sara Ureamish aren't you?" He said bending down infront of the cage.
"Uh o-o-h w-wan-n-t--ts t-t-o k-no-w?" I studer as he tok the top of the cage and tilled it todarws him and i came crashing into the other side ofthe cage.
"You don't have to be scared of me." he said takeing his hand and putting under my chin I tied to go back to the other side but the cage was to slick.
"I-I-I-I-I-I, I mean I-I-I-I-I." I keep reapeting it until he let the cage go and I went crashing down to the ground.
"Hold that thought." He said as he went to the other side of the room and pushed a button.
"Lady and geltmen, it seemd one of you friends have come to visit me."
"HEY, YOUR THAT CREEP VOCIE THING THAT TALKS THRUOGH THE MICROPHONE!" I blurted out with out noticeing," opps" untill he had my cage tiped again.
"I'm not creep," he snaped with his stinky breath.
"Hold on i have something for you." I put my hand in my pocket and took out DUH DUH DUH... no i'm just kidding. okay i took out a little plastic box.
"Whats that?" He asked me. I open it up and a smll pill like thing fell in my hand.
"It's a tic-tac." I told him, he gave me a funny look (okay your porbably wounding why i have tic-tacs in my pocket well its for bad breathed bad guy duh) I handed it to him and he droped the cage again. ouch.
"What does it do?" He asked he as he looked at it and went back to the microphone.
"It makes you strong and your breath smell good. or some what of it." I answered the last part quitely.
"Okay what was I saying. Oh yes. If you have gone thruogh the wrong door it okay, you just have to fight the person in the room and if you win then you can get to the door behind them. Have Fun." He put the micorphone down then walked away eatting the tic-tac too.
"So, what do you do in here? And what is your name?" I asked the girl in the other cage she laid down and spoke.
"I sleep. Angel." she said.
"Huh," I got confused cause i forgot my questions.
"I sleep. And my name is Angel."
"Ohh." I laid down to a few a sleep quite fast.
I hope you like. please review.