Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Just The 2 Of Us ❯ Zinnia's Rage ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He then stomped down on her hand. A yelped escaped the poor wolf. "Im quite disappointed..."he started as he pressed his foot down harder on her hand. "I thought you be much more of a challenge.....especially since you defeated my little sister."he looked back at the motionless Yukina. "Perhaps you need a little motivation."He lifted his foot, freeing her crushed hand. Zinnia layed face down confused...she coughed.

"Motivation?"she thought to herself. "How is he gonna-Yukina!"she looked up to see Kai going over to Yukina. She bared her fangs and growled. "St-stay away from her....."she warned the dragon demon. He grinned.

"Yes....show me your anger....bring out your true power."he picked up the ice demon by her hair. "Tell me......how does this make you feel?!"now the fur on Zinnia's tail and ears was standing up. "What if I were to slit her throat?"he suggested. "I enjoy the taste of fresh blood.....especially from apparitions...."he held up a single claw and placed it over Yukina's neck.

"DONT TOUCH HER!"she screamed as she charged towards him at incredible speed head first. Before Kai even knew it he was headbutted in his stomach and was sent soaring backwards. Yukina's body fell, sprawled out on the ground. She stood breathing heavily. "I will kill you.."her eyes glew red. "No one hurts my loved ones! NO ONE!" Kai spreaded his wings and swooped down at her. Zinnia leapt at him and her fist had a rude meeting with his jaw. But before he could be knocked away by the hit, she grabbed hold of him and chomped into his wing. She ripped a chunk of flesh off the scaly limb...such a large piece of flesh that a small part of the skeleton was exposed. While this was happening, her claws were sinking deeper and deeper into his skin as her grip tightened on him. She then tossed him into a bouldar. Her red eyes changed back to their normal hazel color. "You pushed me WAY too far. I told you not to stay away from her!"she screamed running towards Kai her claws ready to meet his face. Kai leapt out the way causing Zinnia to miss and end up busting bouldar into a million pieces instead. Due to that wolf-bite he had just encountered, Kai's wing was too weak to use for flying at the moment. The dragon demon was enraged. He was just about ready to kill her. He looked around.
"Where did she go?"he thought to himself. He felt a tap on his shoulder. Of course he knew who it was. He spun around to assault her but was instantly countered by 2 fingers shoving into his eyes. He staggered back covering his face. Zinnia took this time to knee him in the gut. "This is what happens to those who harm my loved ones."
"Zinnia!"called a voice behind her. She looked to see Yuske and the others running towards her.
"Hi guys!"she greeted happily.