Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Namida Ni Tengoku ❯ Bonding And One More ’Gift’ ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho at all or the song used in this story. I just burrowed them for my stories for which I’m not making any money off of. I do however, claim the minor children that I have created and the story line involved.

Warnings for this chapter: Not much at all……. Maybe mentions of male pregnancy, mentions of an ANR, and nursing of a baby.

AN: First thing first, let me say a big thank you goes out to zsfantasy. She types up my stories because I can‘t type at all. I’m a hunt and peck type of person. She also betas for me too. She is so great for doing this for me!! The best! The greatest!! Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

Okay, so even though it‘s against the rules on ff.net. XD………... I‘m going to send shout outs to my reviewers once again. And my reviewers are…… Helcat805, Naako, Rayne, ShioriFoxiesMom, Neko-chan, ladyroo88, kennywood, fireywolfchild, nekoluver, gabbygoose05, DarkAnubisAngel, ILoveKuramaTooMuch, Aemrynna, firecat777, Jenova498, and BloodLips189. Thank you to you all. And if I missed anyone, I’m sorry. XD

Also, if you want to know, the title of this story translates to Tears Of Heaven.

Anyway, you all have waited long enough. I hope you enjoy!……. On with the story!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Namida Ni Tengoku

Chapter 4 of 4

Bonding And One More ’Gift’

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

“SheR 17;s so pretty, dad.” Kaihei was smiling, holding tightly to the strong arms that were around him as he leaned back into his mate’s body. This was making him wish to have his own baby, to start a family with Toushi. But they had decided to wait until after the wolf’s missing sister was found to have children.

“She looks just like Tenshi did.”

“Yes, she does.” Kurama couldn’t believe how quiet his new daughter was being. He was used to the crying that came along with the birth, but Namida wasn’t making a sound. She just stared back at him, completely content. The fox contributed this to the way she was born; it hadn’t been stressful at all.

He leaned his head back and looked at his mate, fresh tears in his green eyes. “Koi, she’s our daughter, we got her back…………… It’s a miracle.”

“I know,” Hiei bent down and quickly gave his mate a reassuring kiss. He then nuzzled his tiny daughter before he looked to the new King of the Reikai. “Do you have anything that we can dress Namida in, a diaper, and a clean blanket?”

“Yes, we got a few of those things until you can get more.” Botan quickly returned to the dark corner. In a couple of moments she was back in front of the demon family with a couple of bags in her hands.

Kurama cleaned up his daughter with is mate’s help. They diapered her, dressed her in a ningen yellow one piece sleeper that had rows of lace across the butt, and swaddled her in a fluffy pink blanket.

When all was done, Koenma cleared his throat, getting his friends’ attention. “I know how you two feel about feeding your babies. I went through many, many books, but I found nothing that could help. I’m sorry to say because neither one of you actually had your daughter, you won’t be able to nurse her. There is no spells to induce lactation in either of you. Sorry.”

“Its fine,” Hiei took hold of the fox’s arm, signaling him to stand up. “We’ll give her ningen formula until Kurama and I can find a suitable wet nurse in the Makai.”

“We suspected that so I had Botan pick up formula and a couple of bottles.” Koenma explained even as his wife held out the white plastic bag.

Hiei took the bag, nodding his thanks. “Kurama and I will be going to our room now. We need to bond with our daughter so she’ll be able to recognize our energies.”

“There’s just one more thing, a secret I’ve been keeping for years. It would be good for you and Kurama to hear this as well.” Koenma quickly spoke before anyone could so much as move.

“It’s not a secret about us?” Kurama had quickly noticed the way the God’s sentence was worded.

“No, not this time,” Koenma turned to the two boys, but he was looking directly at the wolf. “This secret is about you, Toushi, and it will be life changing.”

“How so? I don’t have any secrets; my life is an open book.” Toushi shrugged his shoulders as he had nothing to hide.

“It’s not your secret; it’s my secret.” Koenma was quick to correct. “This secret is twenty years old. I should have told your parents when you were still a boy so they could have prepared you for this, but it was a good thing I didn’t. You would have been in even more danger and subjected to even more abuse then what you were. I am happy that you are back where you belong and mated to Kaihei, a mate that will understand perfectly, now the secret is safe to be known. Toushi, when those wishes were made on the Saiyan dragon balls to change Kurama and his children to full blooded demons, you were included in that wish.”

“I know, but I was already full demon.”

“Yes, but that wasn’t what was changed in you.” Koenma ignored the two gasps of surprise from his friends. The demons had clearly realized what was being said and was probably feeling foolish for not guessing it way before now.

“Toushi, you were given a gift from the wish just like your redheaded father was. Though you don’t share any blood with your fire demon father, you are just like him.”

The wolf crossed his arms over his chest, looking annoyed. “Stop beating around the bush and come out with it!”

Koenma chuckled quite amused by the situation. “I was about to tell you before you interrupted me. Toushi, you are just like your parents and Kaihei. That wish made you forbidden just like it made Kurama forbidden. You are quite capable of conceiving and carrying a baby to term.”

“Oh Gods!” Toushi was instantly thankful that Koenma had the foresight to keep this knowledge a secret. If it had been found out, he probably wouldn’t be mated to Kaihei now, but a slave somewhere just like his sister with a few unwanted kids under his belt.

Kaihei mistook his mate’s reaction. He quickly turned around and took hold of the bigger hands. “Don’t worry, this changes nothing. I won’t force you to have any babies, I won’t. I won’t….…we won’t ever mention it again, everything will remain normal. I…”

“Rosey, stop,” Toushi pulled his small mate into his arms. “I’m not upset over this; we can talk about it all we want. I’ll even think hard about having a child of yours one day in the future. I was only overcome with relief that Koenma had kept this secret until now. When I was younger and taken away, I wouldn’t have been able to protect myself. Now, I am capable of that.”

“Oh,” Everyone could actually see the tension leave Kaihei’s small body. “Good, I’m happy that you are okay with this news.”

“I am, very happy. Now we have something else in common to make our mating even stronger.” Toushi leaned down and lovingly kissed his little mate before he looked to his smiling parents. “I figured that you two would find this amusing. I really am fine with this knowledge, don’t worry. When we get back to the Makai, I’ll need to talk with you both. I need to learn more of the precautions of being forbidden. What to do and not to do.”

“No problem, kit.” Hiei answered. “We’ll be ready to do that.”

“None of you are upset by this news. Why?” Koenma was slightly shocked by this. He was sure that they would be mad at him for keeping it secret for so long.

“Why should we be?” Kurama was quick to ask, though he didn’t wait for a reply. “Toushi was our son and still is. Until he was ten, he grew up around forbidden demons and we openly talked about it with both boys when it was asked about. Toushi was exposed to and accepted the fact that his brother and parents could have babies. Those are the reasons why he can easily accept the fact that he himself is forbidden. This is a good thing, happy news.”

“I get it now,” Koenma laughed while taking hold of his wife’s hand. “I’ll see you all in the morning. There will be place settings at my personal table for you all. Yukina, Keiko, Kuwabara, and Yusuke will be sitting there too. Inari may be joining us as well, depending on his hangover. Goodnight everyone.”

The group left the dark room, heading to their own bedrooms. Koenma and Botan departed down a random hall still hand and hand to their private living area. A few minutes later, the demons finally came to a stop. Their bedrooms were across the hall from each other.

Kaihei glanced at his little sister, who was just starting to fuss, before meeting his parents’ smiling eyes. “I guess that means she’s getting hungry.”

“Yes, it sounds like it.” Hiei readily agreed.

“I was going to ask if we could all talk a little bit tonight.” Kaihei smile got bigger, “But I think that’s not possible. Namida is hungry and needs to be fed.”

“Let’s put off the talk until we get back to the Makai like Toushi suggested. It would be for the best.” Kurama turned slightly and opened the door to the bedroom he and his mate were staying in.

“Are you going to feed our sister, dad?” Toushi asked before his parents could enter their room.

“Hmm, yes I am and I’ll be doing that as soon as we’re in private. Like your father said, we need to bond with her. See you both in the morning.” Kurama turned and quickly entered the guest bedroom. He had said all he wished to say and now he needed to tend to his fussy new daughter.

“Night, kits.” Hiei entered the room as well, closing and locking the door behind him.

Toushi and Kaihei quickly followed their parent’s example. It had been a long exciting and surprising day. They were all tired.

Kurama crossed the room and sat down on the bed, holding Namida close to his body. Hiei walked over and stopped in front of his mate with a smirk on his face.

“I guess it’s a good thing that you finally found the right combination of plants and herbs for us.”

“Yes, I can properly take care of our new daughter like she should be taken care of. I can give her what is best for her.”

“Hn,” Hiei stacked several pillows on top of each other against the head board. He then helped the fox get situated comfortably on them.

“Thank you, Koi.” Kurama was smiling as he brought up his free hand and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Hiei sensually pushed the cloth aside, smiling as he roughly ran his thumbs over his mate’s nipples, turning them into nubs. Hiei leaned in and stole a kiss from full pink lips before he sat down next to his mate. Both demons glanced happily at each other before they looked down at their new baby who was growing increasingly fussy.

A silent understanding seemed to pass between the two demons. Without a word, Hiei leaned down and began to suckle hard at one of his mate’s nipples while he roughly massaged the other with his fingers. He did this due to the fact that the fox’s body was only used to his intense nursing and stimulation on and off over the years. It had been something like seventeen years since a baby had been nursed. The fox’s body would have to get used to the soft suckles of a baby again, which it would do. But for now, Hiei would have to get Kurama’s milk flowing for each feeding. Once he was sure that his mate’s milk was flowing good and would continue to do so he pulled away. He sat back and nodded the go ahead to his pretty mate.

A smile was on Kurama’s lips as he turned the tiny girl into his chest and she made several sloppy attempts until she finally understood what was expected of her. Wrapped in a fluffy pale pink blanket, Namida visibly relaxed as she nursed contently from her father’s right nipple, her little hands fisted tightly beside her working mouth.

When Kurama felt a strong arm wrap around his shoulders and give a loving squeeze, he glanced to his mate. “I hope that this is all real and that I’m not dreaming.”

“It’s no dream, it’s real.” Hiei assured the redhead, pulling him closer so their bodies were pressed together. “We have a new baby in our lives and by the grace of the gods it’s our lost daughter Namida. It’s all real and it’s a miracle.”

He leaned in and kissed his mate’s cheek. Kurama felt the light touch and indulged for a second. He then turned his head and caught the soft pale lips with his own pink ones. The kiss was tender and lasted for a couple of moments before they parted.

They settled in and silence descended on them as they watched their daughter nurse. Twenty five minutes later, she was asleep. Without a word, Kurama broke her latch and carefully moved over to the other side of the bed. He laid Namida in the middle of the bed before he cuddled close to her small body. He left just enough room for her to move around a little.

Not wanting to break the silence, Hiei settled on the other side of the baby girl and pulled the blankets up over them all. It was only a few moments before the demons joined Namida in sleep.

The next morning Namida was diapered, put in clean clothes, and then nursed for twenty minutes. The demons took a shower and dressed both a bit tired. They had been woken up thrice through the night, for feedings and diaper changes. They would have to get used to this again as it has been far to many years since they had to put up with middle of the night feedings.

Kurama’s body was low on milk, but with the additional stimulation, his body was working hard to correct the shortage. Normally his body only produced enough milk to be suckled two or three times a day. Kurama wasn’t worried at all. He knew that his daughter was getting enough milk to sustain her. In only a couple of days, he would be stimulated enough to be in full lactation. He knew that from experience and experimentation with the fire demon.

The demons shared a heated kiss, a tender hug, and a few words of affection before they gathered up their sleeping daughter and headed to the Reikai dinning room. Breakfast went rather well. Koenma, Hiei, and Kurama answered all questions from their friends and family about the new baby girl. Inari even joined their table, congratulating the demons and conveying his apologies for not being there when she was ‘born’. He had wanted to be.

Though the others wanted to hold her, Kurama wouldn’t let Namida leave his or his mate’s arms. It was joked about that he was being over protective, but that wasn’t the case. The redhead and Hiei were subtly feeding their energy to their daughter so she would know and easily recognize them. This wouldn’t have been necessary if she had been conceived and grown in the womb. Namida would have received her fathers energy from the beginning; Kurama’s energy from being in his body and Hiei’s energy from physical contact to the outside of the stomach usually from a gentle hand.

Breakfast was finished and additional thank yous were given to Koenma and Botan. Kurama actually bowed deeply, thanking his patron god for helping with the miracle of getting his aborted daughter back. Inari just dismissed it as nothing, the least he could do for the Legendary Youko who held him is such high regard.

Toushi and Kaihei were once again congratulated on their mating and wished many years of happiness. A portal was opened and the demons stepped into the dark hole, heading back to the Makai.

Namida had a long, big day ahead of her. She would finally be properly welcomed into the large royal family by a sister, many brothers, parents, and grandparents. The hole had been filled, the wrong righted, the mistake corrected; Namida was home and that was where she would stay despite the odd way she finally had come into being. She was Hiei’s and Kurama’s daughter and she would be loved and accepted as such. A life of spoiling, over protectiveness, and extreme happiness lay ahead of her. It was a life she would easily fall into and thrive in.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That’s it for this chapter and this story. I will update again in one week with the next story. That story is the 17th story in my Love’s Destiny arc and the title is Mission Rose. Be looking for it!! Please leave a review on your way out. Thank You.