Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Normal Day? ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
Tal> Another normal day in the Ningenkai.... Wait, isn't that how horror movies start off?
Tal-kun> Yuh, or good porn movies.
Tal> *sweatdrops* Shuttup. Anyways... It's just another, seemingly ordinary days, somewhere in Japan.
Tal-kun> Really broad area, don't you think? Somewhere?
Tal> *eye twitches* Shuttup! Fine... It's just another, seemingly ordinary day... in.. uhm... Tokyo...
Tal-kun>... Okay, that's narrowed it down some. *settles back*
Tal> Feh. Anywho, Ko-enma has called the Reiki-Tentei together and while they wait for him to appear and give them instructions...
Tal-kun> Wait! Where are they!?
Tal> *stress mark* I don't know! In some backwater, run down park that's been abadoned because at night it's the home to frequent drug addicts and homeless people and the only people who would show up at day are deliquents?!
Tal-kun> ... good enough for me! *chipper grin*
Tal> *twitch* ... ANYWAYS... As the Reiki-Tentei wait for their instructions, something marvelous happens...
Tal-kun> *lady-killer smile* ...This entire thingy turns into a Porno Strip!
Tal> YOU HENTAI! *proceeds to beat the crap out of Tal-kun, coughs* As I was saying... As they await Ko-enma, something wonderful happens... Kurama looses his cool! Shall we listen in on the convo!?

-Somewhere in a backwater, run down park that's been abadoned because at night it's the home to frequent drug addicts and homeless people and the only people who would show up at day are deliquents.. *deep breath* stand the Reiki-Tentei, lottering about, waiting for Ko-enma to show up-

Kurama> *relaxing on the edge of a fountain that's been overgrown with weeds and flowers, water still remaining in the fountain. Plays with said weeds and flowers, listening to the convo around him*
Hiei> *is up in a tree, relaxing, ignoring them all*
Yuusuke> HA! I'd like to see you try and hit me, Kuwabara! You couldn't lay a punch on me if I was blind-folded and tied to the ground! *deliberately taunting him*
Kuwabara> *turns as red as a beet, yells loudly, as always* Uruameshi!! I'm going to pummel you into the ground!!!
*The two boys continue to fight for awhile, throwing out ki blasts and calling eachother random dirty names that shouldn't be printed, but I'll just let you know, they were horrid*
Kurama> *doesn't look up from the flowers, is used to the fights, sighs and is knocked out of his thoughts as he is knocked into the fountain... by Kuwabara running into him as Yuuskue dodges his attack, lands with a surprised cry and a splash*
Kuwabara> *blinks, stands up quickly* AH! Kurama!!! I'm so sorry!! *Quickly goes about trying to help Kurama out of the fountain, simply making it worse*
Hiei> *opens his eyes and looks over when he hears Kurama's surprised cry and the splash, glares as Kuwabara tries to help, wonders if he should go over there and just fry them all*
Yuusuke> *blinks and falls over laughing hysterically at the site of a wet, beraggled Kurama and a most apologetic Kuwabara*
Kurama> *forces a smile as Kuwabara just makes it worse* It's quite alright, Kuwabara-kun... *tries to get back up, is knocked back into the fountain by Kuwabara... and is then trapped under Kuwabara as he falls in as well*
Yuusuke> *rolls on the ground, tears streaming down his face, his arms wrapped around his stomache, finds it the most hilarious thing in the world*
Hiei> *glares daggers as Kuwabara lands on Kurama, wonders if he can crisp him without hurting Kurama*
Kuwabara> *blushes deeply, quickly climbs off of Kurama and out of the fountain, still apologizing like mad* Kurama!! I'm so sorry!! So sorry! *etc etc*
Kurama> *remains in the fountain until Kuwabara is out, then climbs out himself... goes about ringing out his hair and picking off dead leaves and such on him* ... Ne... it's... quite alright.. Kuwabara-kun... *forces another smile, this one less... real*
Yuusuke> *climbs to his feet, still giggling like mad and staggers over to Kurama, claps him on the back hard enough to stagger the willowy human, grins* That was GREAT, Kurama!! Really fantastic! *continues to go on and on*
Hiei> *sees red as Yuusuke touches Kurama, jumps out of the tree and starts to stalk over to them*
Kuwabara> *is still apologizing like mad*
Kurama> *listens to Kuwabara apologize and Yuusuke go on and on, gets a stress mark* I've... had... ENOUGH!!... *raises up his fist and knocks Yuusuke on the top of the head hard enough to knock the boy out*
Yuusuke> *falls like a pile of bricks* x_x
Hiei> *stops in mid-stomp, shock actually registering on his face*
Kuwabara> *stops in mid apology, jaw dropping to the ground with a loud thunking noise* Kurama!? O.O Why'd you go and do that?! *voice raises annoyingly*
Kurama> *rounds on Kuwabara, raises his fist threateningly*
Kuwabara> *shuts up and turns around, puts his hands into his pockets and whistles to the sky*
Hiei> *is still shocked at Kurama's sudden change of attitude*
Kurama> That's BETTER!... well, not very much, but I know how to make it better... *turns his attention to Hiei, stalks over to the stunned fire youkai, grabs him, slings him over a shoulder and then stomps out of the park and towards a grove of tree's, passing Ko-enma and Botan on the way out*
Ko-enma> *blinks in surprise* W.. what's going on!?
Botan> *watches Kurama drag a... only very mildly protesting Hiei into the tree's, blushes a bit* I... don't want to know...
Ko-enma> *looks at the knocked out, swirly-eyed Yuusuke and the whistling Kuwabara, blinks when some rather interesting noises come from the grove of tree's and sighs around his pacifier* ... I really hate my life sometimes...