Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pain’s Redemption ❯ Not Leaving You Anymore ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho at all or the song used in this story. I just burrowed them for my stories for which I’m not making any money off of. I do however, claim the minor children that I have created and the story line involved.

Warnings for this chapter!! : MalexMale sex scene and not much else. LOL Though there is some sweet fluff mixed in as well.

AN: First thing first, let me say a big thank you to zsfantasy. She types up my stories as I type really badly. She also betas for me too. She is so great, the best!! Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

To all of my reviewers, I want to say thank you for reviewing!! I like reading all the reviews I get, most times I read them several time. No one goes unnoticed. You guys are the best!! The absolute best!! Thanks again to everyone that reviews and to those that just read too.

As for this being later then usual, I had a family emergency to come up and drove my mother from Tampa, Florida to Statesville, North Carolina. Needless to say I totally forgot to post the chapter as my mind was occupied with many other things. I’m so sorry that this is posted later then what I had promised. I will try not to let this happen again, but real life may get in the way again. All I can say is that I will try.

Anyway, you all have waited long enough……. On with the story!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pain’s Redemption

Chapter 7 of 8

Not Leaving You Anymore

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

So keep breathing

'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore

Believe it

Hold on to me and, never let me go

Keep breathing

'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore

 

Toushi worked his way backwards very slowly, leaving soft, wet kisses down the small powerful body underneath him. When he came across the little fox’s navel, he lapped at it for several moments, pulling low sounds of pleasure from pink kiss swollen lips before moving backwards again. His lips came to rest at the base of his mate’s erection, where he gave a brief, light suck. Kaihei gasped and could only stare with wide eyes as the large wolf slowly lifted his head and then lowered it, mouth descending on his rigid member.

Kaihei moaned and involuntarily thrust upwards into the warmth, his back bowed. He had never felt anything that was so damn good before. Toushi just took the sudden movement in stride while he heavily coated his mate’s erection in saliva.

“Toushi, I’m….I’m!!!!…..” Kaihei cried out. The wolf quickly wrapped a tight hand around the base of his mate’s throbbing member, staving off the sudden climax. It stroked his ego, knowing that he could bring off his mate so quickly.

“Not yet!” Toushi held tight while his mate thrashed in surprise, his small body still trying to reach it’s peak of pleasure.

“That hurts! Let go!! Stop that!!” Kaihei glared angrily at the hand that held off his release and then at his mate, waiting for answer. “Why did you do that?”

“I’ll let go in just a few moments.” Toushi smiled down at the little fox. “If you hold off your climax and build the pleasure, it will make it all the better in the end. Besides, I still want to experiment before you cum again, and I’m no where near done.”

“Oh,” Kaihei blushed in embarrassment and looked to the side. “I’m sorry that I can’t last like you.”

“No, no, no don’t be sorry. As you become more experienced, your body will grow to last longer.” Toushi reached out with his free hand and turned the pretty flushed face so he could see it again and look into lust filled green eyes. “Hey, I got an idea. Do you have a small, strong vine?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I want you to wrap the vine around your dick, just like I’m holding it, tight, and then down around your balls, tight as well. Can you do that?”

“Um…….I guess.” Kaihei pulled a seed out of his hair and shyly reached down. He forced the seed to grow, doing with it what his mate wanted. He wasn’t that naive, he understood that he was making a very basic cock ring out of the vine.

“Good!” Toushi praised, pulling his hand away. “Now, make it into a bow or something for easy removal.”

Kaihei only blushed even more and again did what the wolf wanted. His pride was taking a beating from this situation, but he’d do what his mate wanted and he really did want to last longer then a couple of very short minutes.

“Very good!” Toushi smiled, staring down at the wrapped up fox, a predatory gleam in his mismatched eyes. It was like a small, but strong present laid out impatiently waiting for him.

“So, you are going take me then?” Kaihei whispered, looking down at himself too. Then he looked into his mate’s eyes, hints of fear in his own green ones. “Go ahead, it’s okay………. I‘m ready.”

“No, you’re not ready for penetration yet, but I can’t wait any longer to have you, so I’m going to do something I swore no one would ever do again.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, do you have something we can use for lube?”

“Yes.” Kaihei reached into his hair again and pulled out a blue seed. He quickly made it grow into a plant with deep blue flowers that had sap heavily dripping from them. He didn’t realize what his wolf was up to. Toushi had said he wasn’t going to take him, but why did he want lube then? But if he really thought about it hard enough, he probably could have guessed. His mind just wasn’t into thinking at the moment, it was to focused on something else far more important.

“Okay, that will do.” Toushi smiled, taking the plant and setting it on the ground beside them. He then took his mate’s hand into his and guided it to one of the dripping flowers.

“What are you doing?” Kaihei quickly asked even while his fingers were covered in the very slick sap. He didn’t even bother trying to pull his hand away.

“What does it look like?” Toushi laughed long and deep. The tension around them seemed to break and the atmosphere became more comfortable for both of them. It was exactly what was needed. “I’m making sure your fingers are extremely slick.”

“But why?” Again, Kaihei wasn’t thinking with the head on his shoulders.

“Because they have to be.”

“But,” Kaihei tried again. The wolf, however, cut off any further objections by leaning over and quickly kissing his shy mate.

Toushi broke off the kiss and smiled down at the small black fox. “Will you just trust me? Please!”

“I’ll try, I do trust you.” Kaihei answered quietly.

“Finally!” Toushi spoke quietly too. He glanced over to their hands and found them both covered in slick sap. He moved back up until he was straddling the boy’s waist. The wolf brought his and Kaihei’s hands down between his legs. Kaihei’s eyes were full of surprise as he watched every move with pure fascination. Toushi could tell his mate wanted to question that movement, but had held himself back. That was just as well, less interruptions, he was beginning to hurt and needed release soon.

“Insert your index finger very slowly into my ass.” Toushi instructed, amused when he saw the curiosity on his mate’s face turn into total shock.

“What?!!” Kaihei yelled, now trying desperately to pull his hand away. Everything had finally sunk into his thick skull….. well for the most part. “Why do I have to put a finger in you?”

“Calm down, you over react to much. Besides you‘re not that innocent, you know exactly why I want you to put your finger in me, but if I must explain it you in detail then I will.” Toushi laughed, holding tight to his struggling fox with his bent legs and hands . “You have to put a finger in me, in fact you will have to work three into me at least. You’re preparing me for penetration. You should already know this as our parents told us about it. I’m going to be on bottom, though you’ll be the one on your back.”

“I’m going to be seme?!” Kaihei stared in disbelief at the wolf. He never would have guessed that he would one day have the chance to take his lover, not in a demon lifetime. All through his childhood, he had been conditioned to be the bottom. Even if he was still scared, deep down he was comfortable with that role. Now faced with this, he truly didn’t know how to react and was even more out of his league in lack of sexual experience.

“Yes, at least for now. I want to consummate our mating, I can‘t wait any longer. If you being seme allows that, then so be it, but I’ll still take your anal virginity one day very soon when you’re ready. Okay?”

“Okay.” Kaihei agreed reluctantly. It wasn’t because he was scared, but yet he was. He just didn’t know what to do and didn’t want to perform poorly, didn’t want to completely embarrass himself. He would have no pride left, if that happened.

Toushi recognized the look and quickly tried to reassure his mate. “Don’t worry, you’ll do fine, I know you will. Now do what I say and prepare me. I haven’t bottomed in about thirteen years so go easy, take it slow. Remember that because I haven’t be topped in so long, I’ll be as tight as a virgin. Go ahead, insert one finger into my entrance very slowly, give me time to adjust.”

Kaihei visibly swallowed as he pushed his index finger against the tight ring of muscles. As the muscles gave way, his finger slowly sank into his wolf. The warmth that he encountered was amazing and deep down he secretly couldn’t wait for his member to slid into the heat.

“Now, with the same speed, move your finger in and out a few times.” Toushi was already breathing hard, but it picked up when his lover’s finger began to move as did his heartbeat. He willed himself to relax and was actually able to do so. He trusted his mate with his body, where he wouldn’t trust anybody else.

“Are you alright? Am I doing this right?” Kaihei asked, closely watching his mate for any signs of pain.

“I’m fine, and it feels very good.” Toushi smiled, looking down at the relieved smile that spread across his mate‘s face. When he felt that he was ready, he spoke again. “Now, slowly add a second finger with the first and then repeat the same movements.”

Kaihei only nodded before he did what he was told. The second finger entered with a bit more difficulty. He almost stopped when he saw pain play across the wolf’s face and felt the muscles clench around his fingers, but to his credit he didn’t. Toushi’s features soon relaxed and he began to move with the fingers. The fox couldn’t help, but stare as his wolf moved up and down on his fingers. The result was Kaihei to begin gaining confidence in the situation. He really could do this, he really could give his mate pleasure.

“Oh….” Toushi moaned out loud, his head falling back to reveal the column of his throat to the bright rays of sunlight that played across them both. “Curl your fingers towards my front, Rosey, and then press down.” He managed to pant out through his parted lips.

“Okay.” Kaihei agreed, again doing what his mate wanted. He was rewarded with a loud cry of pleasure from him and the arching of the powerful large body above his own, trembling clearly visible He was surprised to feel a small squishy mound under his fingers and looked at his mate with a silent question in his dark green eyes.

Toushi saw the look and read it easily. He smiled as he answered the black fox and yet continued to move with the small fingers. “That’s my prostate and our parents talked of it before, during our sex talk. You’ll want to aim for that area with each of your thrusts. It doesn’t hurt me at all. It only adds to my pleasure. Now, add a third finger and brush them against that spot again, often to force me to stay relaxed.”

Kaihei licked his suddenly dry lips and slowly added a third finger. He curled his fingers and was rewarded with a very loud moan from his mate. The wolf pushed hard against the fingers, enjoying the feeling. He didn’t think he would like this because of what he had been through, but he was proven wrong. He was actually enjoying his mate touching him so intimately. He moaned again and arched his back as he felt Kaihei rub his prostate hard, bright stars appeared in his fuzzy vision. He would most definitely have to bottom again for his smaller lover, especially if it always felt this good.

Kaihei was gaining confidence with each lusty sound he pulled from the wolf. He didn’t think he’d ever get tired of hearing those noises. He also wondered if he would be making the same noises when the roles were reversed. He figured he would, because his handsome mate seemed to know what he was doing.

“Okay…pull your….fingers…out.” Toushi managed between his gasps for air. Kaihei looked quite disappointed as he again did what he was told. He wanted to see what other sounds he could pull from his mate.

Toushi laughed when he saw the almost perfect pout. “Don’t worry. There’s more, much more.”

“Now what?” Kaihei asked, pulling his hand from between his mate’s legs.

“Now, we get down to business.” Toushi smiled wickedly as he moved back some until he was straddling the black fox’s hips and felt the hot erection against his rear. He reached over and covered his hand in plenty of flower sap. He raised up on his knees and reached between his legs.

The wolf grabbed his mate’s erection, earning himself a cry of pleasure from the small fox. He moved his hand up and down quickly, coating the solid member in the slick liquid. He knew if the vine hadn’t been in place Kaihei would have cum.

Toushi then guided the head of the hard erection to his entrance. “Try not to move when I slide down onto you. If you thrust into me and I haven’t had time to adjust, it will hurt me and maybe even rip my entrance. Understand?”

“Yeah, I understand, no movement until you tell me.” Kaihei’s breaths were coming in pants as well. The build up in pleasure was becoming to much. This would have to end soon, or he might go mad.

“Thank you,” Toushi offered up a sweet smile before he slowly sat himself down on his mate’s member.

Kaihei had to literally fight his body to hold still as he felt the warmth and tight muscles slowly slid along his rigid member, his fingers, his nails digging into the blanket and soft ground under him. He didn’t think he’d ever feel anything that felt better. He could die happy right then, because he honestly believed that he was in heaven. Through sheer will power, he managed to hold still for his mate who was now finally, FINALLY, his lover.

Toushi breathed a sigh of relief as he completely sat down on his black fox’s sizable erection. He remained still, trying to get his body to relax and adjust to the greatly wanted intrusion. His voice was very husky when he spoke, sending shivers through both of their bodies. “Spread your legs some more, feet flat on the ground, and bend your knees into the air, so they’re kind of against my back.”

“Hn, okay.” Kaihei was panting as he got his legs into the desired position, pulling small moans from them both. He quickly realized why his mate wanted him to do this as he slid in a little deeper. The wolf’s rear was slightly between his legs and his legs helped support his mate’s back. It was a good position and choice, they would both receive maximum amounts of pleasure from it.

Toushi was breathing hard as he began to slowly move up and down the erection in him. He nodded to his mate, giving the black fox the go ahead for any kind of movements he wanted to make. He was surprised when Kaihei instantly started to meet his movements with inexperienced ones of his own. The black fox had great instincts for a virgin, that a very good thing.

Soon they were both rocking together in shared pleasure. Toushi had braced his hands on the ground just above his smaller mate’s shoulders for added leverage for the force of his thrusts downwards. Kaihei even managed to strike the wolf’s prostate with just about every one of his thrusts which made Toushi cry out his pleasure each time. He was answered with a moan from the small fox when his muscles involuntary clenched around him. It was extremely rewarding for them both.

The wolf leaned down closer to his mate and initiated a deep kiss. He broke it when they became desperate for air. “Are you starting to hurt yet?” Toushi asked, slightly worried for his bound up lover.

“Yeah, but I’ll be okay until you’re close.” Kaihei assured his mate, trying to get air into his heaving lungs. He leaned up and initiated another passionate kiss between them while they continued to move together. Toushi was fast approaching his end so he figured his mate could wait a little while longer without to much discomfort.

Then the kiss broke and their movements changed as they sped up and became more frantic. They both wanted this moment to last, but they were also at the point where they wanted completion. Their bodies had reached the breaking point, pain was starting to show itself. The wolf and fox were breathing hard, a fine sheen of sweat covered their bodies.

“Fist me, Rosey, fast and hard.” Toushi instructed, sounding much like he was actually begging to be touched and maybe he was.

Kaihei reached forward slowly, a little unsure, but desperately wanting to please his lover. He carefully took hold of the wolf’s erection and started to move his hand along it, his fingers lingering and playing around the head on each upstroke. He was trying to remember with his very hazy mind what had felt good when he’d done it to himself a short while ago.

Toushi moaned loudly thrusting violently into his mate’s hand and then rolling his hips backwards on to the hard member thrusting harshly within him. He was very close, he could feel his muscles starting to clench, his balls drawing up closer to his body. He rose up, nearly off the small fox’s erection and reached down between their bodies.

Toushi took hold of the end of the vine and pulled, releasing the tight bow around his mate’s erection. When the vine completely fell away, he slammed down hard, sending the small male under him into a very hard climax. Kaihei screamed out the wolf’s name and arched off the ground to the point of being painful as he shot his seed into his larger lover. Feeling the pulsating erection spill its hot contents against his muscles and the sight of his lover lost to total bliss, pushed Toushi over the edge into the best climax he had ever had.

He called out to his mate, arching his back and spilling his seed across his mate’s stomach and chest. He then pitched forward and caught himself on his forearms before he could completely fell on his little lover. The wolf didn’t want to hurt Kaihei, even as he trembled uncontrollably with aftershocks. They stared at each other, neither moving as they tried to recover from their shared release.

Toushi eyes widened when he saw a purple tear gem appear beside his mate’s head and then another. “Are you alright?” He quickly asked, worried that something was very wrong.

“Yeah.” Kaihei was cutely crying, more tears running from his eyes. He only added to the picture when he fisted his hands and tried to scrub away the tears.

Toushi sighed, raising up and letting the small fox’s soft member slid from him. He held tight to his mate and rolled so the boy was on top of him. “Are you mad at me? I thought you wanted this.” He whispered quietly. “I’m sorry that I pushed you, it won’t happen again.” He truly believed that he had done something wrong.

“Please don’t be sorry.” Kaihei quickly looked up to his lover, tears still flowing freely. “I’m not mad at you and I did want this. I wanted you! It’s just that I didn’t expect actual sex to feel so damn good!”

“Well, we didn’t just have sex.” Toushi wiped the traces of tears off his lover’s face.

“We didn’t?” Kaihei asked, appearing quiet disappointed by the forced knowledge.

“No, my pretty little Rosey, we didn’t.” Toushi kissed his mate’s flushed nose. “What we just did was not sex, what we did was make love.”

“We did?!” Disbelief was clearly apparent in Kaihei’s eyes.

Toushi left a gentle kiss on the black fox‘s lips this time. “Well, of course. I love you very much, Kaihei. I hope you realize that.”

“I do now.” Kaihei was crying even more. “I was a little afraid that you had only mated with me because I’m the heir to two-thirds of the Makai. I know it’s ridiculous for me to think that, but I can’t help it. I have had so many would be suitors, male and female, that wanted me only because I’m the heir. It didn‘t matter that it was you, I still believed that was all you wanted, the power that I could give you.”

“Hmm……….…” Believe it or not Toushi wasn’t really hurt by his lover’s words, in a way he did understand the feeling behind them. He decided on the direct approach. “Why did you mate with me so easily then? Why did you accept me like that?”

“Because I wanted you as my mate whether you loved me or not.” Kaihei smiled sadly, knowing that he was revealing how desperate he was to lay claim to the large wolf. “I have accepted that my fate has always been and always will be tied to yours. I’ve known this small fact it seems all my life. I have always been drawn to you. I didn’t care that you may hurt me in the end, that it all could have been an well orchestrated lie or plot just to lay claim to me. I just wanted to be near you always. I love you so very much, Toushi.”

“And I will say it again, I love you, Kaihei.” Toushi smiled, cuddling his small mate as close as possible. “I’m glad you took me as your mate when I have nothing, but my love to offer you.”

“That’s all I ask for, want, and need from you, my cubby.” Kaihei smiled as well, his happiness vibrating throughout his powerful compact body.

The wolf leaned forward and lovingly kissed his mate. They slowly parted after a few moments. Toushi and the little black fox snuggled for a long while, content that they finally got all their feelings out in the open, and that they finally had consummated their relationship.

Now all that was left to do was to tell their fathers. They finally ate lunch sometime later, feeding each other and talking about their future. When they were done, they snuggled close again for about an hour continuing to talk, sorting out the small details.

They decided that they wanted to stay at their parents’ fortress. It was after all big enough for all of them and for anybody else that came along. They also knew that even if it wasn’t big enough, Hiei and Kurama would add on to the fortress to keep them there. Their fathers were greatly devoted to keeping the family they had built together. Toushi and Kaihei understood this and accepted this destiny of theirs. They even decided when would be a good time to have children and when to tell the parents of their mating.

They got dressed, and cleaned up the mess they had made. Putting an arm around the other’s waist, Kaihei and Toushi slowly made their way back home to talk to their parents. Stopping occasionally to let the wolf rest, as his legs were still somewhat injured and now very sore after bouncing up and down on his knees for a good forty five minutes, but it was all good. Very, very good, completely worth it in Toushi’s mind.

 

So keep breathing

'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore

Believe it

Hold on to me and, never let me go

Keep breathing

'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Well, that is it for this chapter. Please leave a little review on your way out, I would enjoy reading them. The next and last chapter will be out in a week or two and then the next story in this arc.