Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Discovery ❯ Painful Discovery ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Painful Discovery

By: Muzi Suki

It was a day like any other day for Kazuma Kuwabara except for the fact that he had a date with his one and only, Yukina. She had really warmed up to him after all the time she had spent in the ningenkai. Kuwabara was really looking forward to this date. This date would determine where his relationship with his beloved was heading. He headed off for his date with high hopes.

A week later at Yusuke and Muzi's apartment. The couple had just spent the night in obvious pleasure as they were now laying in bed together with only the dark green sheets of the bed to cover them. Yusuke had long since drifted off to sleep with his arms wrapped tightly around Muzi who was laying there thinking. She had been thinking about how wonderful she felt in his arms. This was best she had felt in her life and that's saying a lot considering she'd been around just a little less than Botan. She turned in his arms so that she could watch him as he slept. `He looks so peaceful when he's asleep.' She thought to herself. `He looks like he doesn't have a care in the world.' She lifts a hand to his face and strokes his smiling face. `I wish I could see him this happy more often.' She was so into her thoughts that she didn't even notice when Yusuke's eyes opening and him looking into her face.

"So whatcha thinkin'!" Yusuke said as he looked into her eyes. She shook her head as she brought her thoughts back to where she was.

"Oh, well I was thinking about how I love being with you." Muzi says hugging herself to him.

"Well I love this too, but we need some sleep so we can face the guys at the get together tomorrow."

"I know. I love you." Muzi says as she yawns and snuggles up and starts to doze.

"I love you too my pixie girl." Yusuke whispers as he secures his hold around her as he too drifts off to sleep with a nagging feeling that she wasn't telling him something.

The next day at Yami and Kurama's house…

Everyone was having a great time except for Hiei who was sitting off to the side watching everyone. "Come on Hiei, join the party!" Yami says to her fiery friend.

"Hn!" was the only response he gave.

"What are we doing here anyway?" Yusuke said taking a sip from his soda.

"Kuwabara asked us if we could get everyone here for awhile today." Said Kurama with as much confusion as Yusuke. "I have a feeling he wants to tell us something."