Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2 Moving Part 1


After running, Roran ended up running in a circle and all the way back to the exact same place he was at. And, Crystal got lost and ended up running into some old couple, who were holding arm and arm and were kissing, they thought she was trying to rob them, so they started whacking her with their purses and canes. (Yes for some reason the guy had a purse) But Crystal decided to use Ena’s “technique” and yell out abuse.

“I’M BEING ABUSED BY OLD PEOPLE ” Crystal yells out while ducking a swing from a purse.









“WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD????” The “old” “lady” yells out.

Crystal looks closer to see that the girl wasn’t old, and neither was it a girl, it was a guy. And they looked around their 20's. And the canes weren’t canes, they were umbrellas, and the purses.... were purses.

“HOLY.... KUSO YOU’RE GAY ” Crystal yells out while flailing her arms around.


“YAH YA’ GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT ??” The.... a....one of them says.


“YAH I CAN’T TELL WHO’S THE GIRLFRIEND AND WHO’S
THE BOYFRIEND ” She yells out.
“WE’RE NOT GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND.... anymore... we’re married” .....one of them says. (I don’t know what to say myself)

“OH MY GOSH THEN WHO’S THE WIFE AND WHOSE THE HUSBAND????? ” she aks loudly.

“I am the wife,” says the guy with brown hair,” and I’m 22 thank you.” he says sticking up his nose.

“And I’m the husband,” the guy with black hair says,” and if you call us old again, I’ll have to hurt you.”

“*evil smile* YOUR OLD AND WRINKLY AND YOUR SO OLD THAT WHEN YOU GO TO SIT DOWN YOU FART ” she says loudly. Then the “husband” goes at her, she swiftly dodges, it goes on like this.

WITH RORAN AND ENA


“Where do you think Crystal is?” Ena asks looking around.

“*laugh* *laugh* she’s over there *laugh* *laugh* with some
gay couple *hysterical laughter*” Roran says pointing towards the 3 figures on the whole other side of the park. Ena see’s her and starts to laugh too.

Well, after Roran and Ena retrieved Crystal (Roran got hit by the purses to for running into the “wife”), they fall asleep in the tree. Roran slept on a branch above Crystal while Ena slept under the branch Crystal was on.

MORNING

Ena, Roran and Crystal said their last goodbyes, for it would most likely be the last time they’d ever see each other, but, they would most likely talk over the phone again.
Roran and Crystal headed home, once they got their they saw a huge moving van in front of there house that had MOVING COMPANY written on it. Men were coming out of their house carrying random objects and boxes. They, the men, were big and bulky. 1 looked obiese, and was most liekly the boss because he was telling them where to put it in the van.


“Roran and Crystal Hytan Where have you 2 been? ” their mother yells at them as she walks up to them.

“Cool it mom, we’re were just hang’n with Ena.” Crystal explains.

“Oh... well then, since your back, go help the movers.”

As if juts on que, a mover runs into the door while carrying a dresser, and the nob on one of the drawers comes off.

“They don’t need help, their doing just fine ^_^” Roran and Crystal say smiling.

Then a crash was heard and they looked over at the van to see glass had fallen to the groun and shattered. Roran and Crystal ignore it and look at the door expecting to see somethign come out.

“*sigh* he’s inside don’t worry,” their mom says, “but this time there’s no room in the moving van, so you can’t take him.”

“But mom He can always go in the car with us He’s calm.” Crystal says.

“If by calm you mean sticking his head out of the window and barking at every passing car and baring his teeth at every car that has a reporter or lawyer in it, calm.”
“HEY we trained him to do that last part ” Roran says happily.

Roran and Crystal give their mom puppy dog eyes, the mom gives them a “I can’t believe I’m letting them do this” look.

“Fine... just as long as he doesn’t bark.” their mom says.

They throw a victory fist in the air and make a clicking noise with their tongue and he comes running. HE runs over to Roran and Crystal and comes to a halt and barks and wags its tail happily.

“Good boy, Aiedail ” Roran and Crystal say petting him on the head.

Aiedail is a wolf. To cover up that fact, Roran and Crystal told everyone, including their mom, that he was half wolf and half husky. Aiedail, in the ancient launguage of the wolf and fox demons, means the morning star.
Aiedail has pure white fur, and sharp teeth. Its eyes are a bright blood red.

While all this was happening the movers finished packing.

“Ma’am, we’ve finished moving everything into the vans. Would you like to go on our way now?” the over weighted guy says/asks.

“*unsure smile* sure, we can leave right now. Ok guys, get in the car...” the mother says .

They get on the car and Roran and Crystal imedialtly rolls down their windows in the back seat and whip out their ipods and start listening to music.

The car starts to move, and they say their last and finale goodbyes to their home town and home.

(whenever there is a...~ around a thought or something someone said, then there saying it either mentally or telepathically to another character)

~I wish our so called father hadn’t went and sold our house behind our back~ Crystal thought.

~yah... and mom doesn’t seem to really care... its almost as if she was in on the whole thing or something.~ Roran thinks back while looking at the things that they passed in the car.

~*mental sigh* I hope that the new place we’re going to isn’t a hell whole place like the one we ‘were’ living at...~ Roran says while looking over at Crystal and smiling.

~yah... it better be or I’ll... uh... I’ll just punch the living crap outa the first guy who hits on me ^_^~ Crystal says proudly.

Crystal smiles back and both look out of their windows at the passing scenery.

```````````````````End of Chapter````````````````````

Roran: HA YOU LOST GIMMIE THE CANDY 1

Crystal: DANG IT I ALWAYS FALL FOR THAT TRICK

Hiei:... hn... only cuz you’re a complete baka...

Roran & Crystal: to true ^_^

Hiei: hn

WELL YOU.... I’m not going to insault.... Sorry... I have quite a temper lately... ^0^


THANK YOU's!!!

Dragon Charm- yah!!! its u!!!!!! thank u for reviewen!!! and i'm trying to update as fast as i can.... and i'm still try to retrieve the chapter from my other cp for DArk Source! THANK YOU!!