Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Impact ❯ The Summery ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Preface The Summery

This is a basic overview of how this story is going to play out. This way, you dont have to waste your time reading a story that turns out, later on, you dont like anyways. =]]
Let me tell you a little about me first. This is me.


This is the most recent picture I have. It was taken about a month ago. Im turning 19 on Aug 21st (2009) I love to read and write. I caaaaant spell!! I really am really smart but I just cant spell at all. So please excuse me if I misspell something. Im interested in doing RPs so email me if want.
Also, another thing, I like it when people want me to put them in my stories. I think its fun. So, if you want character in a story of mine, leave a review. This one isnt open but Im writing a story with other peoples characters. Its called “An Open Ending” Its definitely going to be challenging.
This was the first fan fic I ever wrote. I stoped writing it because nobody reviewed so I got discouraged. I didnt know if I was doing a good job or not. I would like to thank the 3 people who reviewed and thank everybody for the 379 views. Thats the only thing that got me as far as I am. =D
Anyways, About the new story line. I revised the whole story and changed a lot of things around. So be prepared.
Aidan is troubled. She runs away from her foster home. The Yusuke and Kuwabara find her. They take her back to meet everybody. She decides to stay with them, help them out with their cases. She falls for hiei. (thaaaats a big shocker. *sarcasm* lol.) she finds out he was the one that killed her family. She runs away and finds a place to live by herself. She gets extremely confused, lashes out, starts drinking and doing drugs. (this is where it does get interesting.) everybody except hiei comes to viset her to make sure shes ok. her and Kuwabara get a little bit closer. They start dating. He cheats on her with hieis sister because Yukina and Aidan become really close friends. Hiei saves her from killing herself. They get back together. The end.
^.^ I promise that its a little more interesting than thaaat. There will be a lot more action. And a lot more drama.