Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Rock Princess ❯ Character Information ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Name: Ree Lynne
Age: 15
Height: 4'11”
Weight: 87 lbs
Race: Demon
Race Specifics: Angel Apparition
Label: Punk/Rock/Goth/Loner
Hair Color: Light Blue
Hair Length: Middle Back
Eye Color: Light Blue
Body Type: Skinny/Athletic
Blood Type: O
Other Information: Has no family. Lead singer at the Punk Rock Hall for Teens. The Punk Rock Hall for teens is a place for teens (13 - 19) who want to sing and enjoy listening to other teens sing. It's a club basically. Ree spends most of her time there. She sings there every day. Anyone who goes there a lot knows her name. She has many teen fans. Normal tears are crystal clear. Red tears mean that she likes someone or something or that she is afraid. When she cries these tears she is crying for someone or something dear to her. The black tear which means love. This tear is normally shed what a loved one is hurt or dying. Taguro killed Ree's parents and told her that she could get stronger but she wouldn't be able to do it unless something that she loved more then anything was taken away. Ree was 5 when her parents were killed in front of her.
 
Personality: She prefers to be alone. Doesn't talk much except for when she's singing. She's quiet. But if you piss her off she won't hesitate to hurt you.