Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Rock Princess ❯ Chapter 6 - Hiei's Fight and the Last of the Saint Beasts ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Hiei's POV~
"A giant!" Kuwabara said shocked.
"You may call me Seiryu. I am here now to end your lives intruders." The man said laughing.
"Well, he's no dragon, but he is ugly." Yusuke said.
"It is now wise to say such things to your executioner." Seiryu said narrowing his eyes.
"This fight is mine." I said gently laying Ree down against the wall and giving her may cloak.
~Your POV~
Hiei gave his cloak to you then walked up to Seiryu.
"Ah, shall you be first, Hiei?" Seiryu asked.
"Hiei seems to live by his own code with very complexes rules." You sated out loud as Hiei and Seiryu took a fighting stance. Hiei put his hand on his sword while Seiryu pulled back his fist.
"Yes, I do agree." Said Kurama as both Seiryu and Hiei powered up. "I have never seen Hiei begin a fight with such a large amount of his spirit energy." Kurama stated.
"Good, as long as he kicks some ass." Yusuke said.
"I assure you, Hiei. It is not too late to join our ranks." Seiryu said. "Bow down before my master and he shall give you power and fame beyond what you have ever tasted." He continued as he used his spirit energy to make the room below subzero temperatures.
"Is that all you have to say? There last words, you know." Hiei said with a smirk.
"Fine, so that is your choice! Then you shall meet your death with the other weaklings." Seiryu said attacking Hiei. "Ice dragon!" he called sending a punch towards Hiei but not to hit him. Ice came from Seiryu's fist and hit where Hiei once was. Turning the very ground into ice. Hiei was behind Seiryu, sword in hand. Seiryu laughed as he turned around to face Hiei.
"Oh, sorry, I had forgotten of your impressive speed. Now, let's try again!" Seiryu said attacking again. Hiei dodged again. Seiryu's attacks were made faster and Hiei continued to dodge.
~Unknown Person's POV~
The door behind Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama opened a small bit. Ree who was sitting next to the door hadn't noticed, she was too engrossed in the fight between Seiryu and Hiei. A purple low class demon quietly came through the door and into the room. No one seemed to notice as the demon went behind Ree and put a hand over her mouth and nose. Within a moment she had passed out. The demon picked her up bridal style and quietly left the room once again forgetting to close the door.
~Yusuke's POV~
You were watching Hiei quickly dodge all of Seiryu's attacks. Most of the room was covered in ice n by now.
"He's going to turn the whole room into a hockey rink." I joked.
"Not just the room." Kuwabara butted in. I looked over at him. The front of his hair was covered in ice and he was shivering. "Man, I wish I had my jacket back."
"Hiei!" Kurama said suddenly. Kuwabara and I turned back towards the fight. Hiei's left leg was covered in ice. He was able to safely land on the floor.
"Hey, he's ok." I said.
"Yeah, don't scare us like that." Kuwabara said.
"No, his leg. He won't be able to run away any more." Kurama said. Kuwabara and I looked at Hiei's leg.
"Hm, you see? No one ever escapes, only beg for mercy. With your leg frozen you can't possibly move. I suggest you start groveling." Seiryu said getting his final attack ready.
"What can he do?" I asked watching as Seiryu powered up.
"Ice Dragon!" Seiryu called sending his ice at Hiei. Hiei used his sword as a crutch to launch himself forward. Hiei was able to move from the ice attack and at Seiryu. "Now you end!" Seiryu said getting ready to do his ice dragon attack one more time. This time Seiryu got not only Hiei's left arm but his right leg too. Hiei hit the ground and some of the ice on his legs broke off. Hiei was kneeling on the ground. Seiryu turned around.
"Hiei!" I called.
"Ha! You have escaped, but you are wounded." Seiryu said. Hiei laughed at what Seiryu had said. "Why are you laughing?" he asked. Hiei stood up and turned around to face Seiryu.
"So what if your ice trick can kill your enemies." Hiei stated lifting his arm up. "It won't kill me." He finished moving his hand that had been covered in ice. The ice disappeared from not only his arm and hand but from his legs too.
"That's...Impossible. I shall give...One final blow." Seiryu stuttered as blood ran down his face.
"I don't think so." Hiei said seriously as Seiryu began to scream. Kuwabara and I gasped as Seiryu put his hands to his face screaming. Then Seiryu was gone. Hiei had killed him.
"When did he attack?" Kuwabara asked. I ran up laughing to Hiei.
"Don't feel bad Kuwabara. I couldn't see it either after the initial hit." Kurama said running up to Hiei also.
"Shorty's a lot cooler then I thought." Kuwabara said running up to Hiei as well. The ice that covered the room began to disappear and Hiei put his sword away.
"You made French fries out of that guy." I said to Hiei.
"Hiei, how many times did you cut him?" Kurama asked with a smile.
"Only 16." Hiei answered simply.
"16? Damn it, and here I could only keep track of 7 or 8." I complained.
"That's nothing meager. After the first hit I only saw flashes of light." Kurama stated.
"I couldn't even see the flashes." Kuwabara said kinda down about it.
"Man this isn't good, if you use those moves the next time we fight I'm gonna be screwed." I said putting a hand behind my head.
"Maybe." Hiei said looking at where Ree was sitting. "Where is Ree?" he asked. We all turned around to see that she wasn't there.
"Um, I don't know. I was so caught up watching your fight I wasn't really paying attention." I explained.
"Look! The door is open." Kurama pointed out.
"You guys go ahead. I'll go find Ree." Hiei said heading for the open door. Before any of us could object he was out the door and down the hall.
~Your POV~
You woke up in a room with only one window and a door. You walked over to the window and looked outside. You were in a tower that you couldn't even see the bottom of. You walked over to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.
"Great, just great." You thought trying to create your scythe but found out that you couldn't.
~Hiei's POV~
You were fallowing Ree's spirit energy to a tower. You ran up the stairs killing cultivated humans as you went.
~Yusuke POV~
Kuwabara, Kurama and I were running up the stairs towards the last saint beasts.
'I wonder if Hiei's found Ree yet. I hope Ree's alright. If she's in trouble there's no way she'd win in a fight. Hiei. I hope you find her soon.' I thought suddenly noticing Kuwabara had stopped. Kurama stooped as well and we both looked at Kuwabara.
"What now? Got cramps?" I asked irritated.
"My hole brain just felt like an ice cube; something bads happening. I think back on Earth." Kuwabara stated looking down.
"No telling how long we've been here. The beasts have most likely organized a counter assault using the Makai." Kurama informed.
"Only one more, let's not waist time." I said getting an agreeing nod from Kurama and Kuwabara. Then we started up the stairs again.
'I just hope Keiko's all right.' I thought running up the stairs.
 

 
We had reached the top of the stairs and were now outside. We were running on a flooring that connected the rest of the castle to the main tower where we would find the last saint beast. We were coming up on another flight of stairs when my communication mirror rang. We stopped and I answered it. As usual it was Boton.
"What now?" I asked then noticed Keiko.
"Small problem." Boton answered.
"Keiko?" I asked shocked.
"I had to pick her up from school, Yusuke. It seems every infected person in the area's looking for her." Boton explained.
"What?" I asked confused.
"And I don't think they want to talk." Boton continued. "I'm almost certain they mean to kill her!" Boton said after a minute.
"Did you say kill?" I asked hoping that I misunderstood.
"So, that's what my premonition was." Kuwabara stated.
"The beasts must be using the Makai whistle to order the -" she stopped, there was a scream and then the communication mirror went black.
"Boton! Boton, are you there? Boton!" I yelled worriedly.
"I don't have a good feeling about this." Kuwabara stated.
"We've got to smash that whistle as fast as we can." I said putting the communication mirror away and running towards the main tower once again. We stopped in front of the tower and looked up at it.
"Ok guys that is a spooky watch tower." Kuwabara said.
"The last beast should be on the top floor." Kurama stated.
"Then lets clime some stairs." I said taking a few steps forward. Then suddenly stopped when some green things came out of the two halls to the left and right side of the tower.
"Hey, who are those people?" Kuwabara asked taking a step back. "Whatever those guys are there sure are a lot of them. It's going to take about a year to beat them all."
"Yes, seeing out time restraints this could be a real problem. I have dealings with cultivated humans before. They do not feel pain or fear." Kurama explained.
"How twisted do you have to be to turn humans into monsters like that? I think Keiko's in some serious trouble." Kuwabara asked.
"Like hell she is!" I said angrily. "Stupid monster humans trying to slow us down. I'm blowing them all away with my shot gun." I said preparing to attack. Kurama put a hand on my shoulder stopping me.
"Let's use our heads." He said.
"What? You want me to head-butt them?" I asked.
"It's not wise to waist your spirit power. The more impatient we are the more mistakes we'll make." Kurama explained.
"Well how is head-butting going to help? My shot gun is the only way we're going to get past them." I continued.
"No." Kurama said.
"So you got an idea?" Kuwabara asked. Kurama just nodded.
"Set your eyes on the first tower window." Kurama explained. We all looked up. "That is your door." He continued.
"Well I'm sorry, but as it turns out I forgot to bring my pogo stick." I stated.
"Yeah, how do you expect him to jump that high?" Kuwabara asked. Kurama began to tell us what to do. Kuwabara went into position.
"You best not blow this Kuwabara!" I said as Kuwabara kneeled down.
"Don't worry, I'm like an ox." He said. "Just give me one favor ok you guys. Try not to dig in with your shoes ok?" he as Kurama jumped onto his shoulders. This was going to be hard with Hiei and Ree not here. Yusuke ran up and jumped on Kuwabara's back then onto Kurama's then made a jump for the window.
"It's going to be close." Kurama said as I grabbed onto the window sill.
"Yeah! We did it!" Kuwabara exclaimed as Kurama jumped off Kuwabara's back. I climbed in though the window and turned around to face Kuwabara and Kurama.
"Remind me to try out for the cheerleading squad." I joked. "You guys have fun with the veggie heads."
"Don't die on me! Ok?" Kuwabara said waving his fist in the air. I did a thumbs up then ran up the stairs to the last of the saint beasts.
~Hiei's POV~
You had finally reached the top of the tower. You went to open the door but as you thought it was locked. You pulled your sword out and cut the door up then walked into the room. Ree was sitting on the small bed. She looked up and smiled. She was wearing my cloak but for some reason I didn't care.
"Hiei!" she called. Her voice filled with relief. I walked over to her and turned around. I kneeled down and she climbed on my back. I grabbed her legs and she gasped in pain. I didn't move of a minute.
"I'm ok." She said. I nodded and stood up before running down the stairs. "So, I'm guessing you beat that Seiryu guy, am I right?" she asked as we headed towards the place were I had been fighting Seiryu. I only nodded.
When we finally caught up to the others they were in the middle of fighting cultivated humans.
"What they hell are those things?" Ree asked me.
"Cultivated humans." I answered.
"Eww. That's gross." She said.
"Hiei! Ree!" Kurama said making Kuwabara turn around.
"Where's Yusuke?" I asked looking around while fighting the cultivated humans.
"He went to fight the last of the four saint beasts." Kurama said.