Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ryuu Shojo ❯ Meeting Ryuu ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ryuu Shojo

By: pingpong

Prologue: Meeting Ryuu

She sat on the sheer cliff, watching, watching, watching everything. The harsh wind caressed her silky pale skin as she saw the sadness as the head dragon count only half as many nesting couples as last season. They were being killed for their blood, which turned solid and jeweled as soon as the dragon died.

Her name was Ryuu, or dragon, and she was the keeper of the Valley of the Dragons. It hurt her to see her friends killed, but she could do nothing about it. Then a tiny dragon landed on the ledge next to her. Telepathically, it said *I have a message from someone named Genkai in the Ningenkai. She says that she knows who is killing the dragons. She sent a group of boys along with me. I need your permission to let them in.*

"Let them in!" she called to the gate guards. The two blue dragons opened the old rusted gates and two greens came flying in, two boys per dragon. When the greens landed, the first one off was a black haired demon, fire inclination, she knew.

"I am Hiei," he said. "Genkai told us to come here to tell you that we know who is killing dragons for their blood."