Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sad Good-byes ❯ Gone ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Gone

A YYH fic


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I don't own YYh. Life sucks, don't it?


Note: This is an angsty fic, so if you can't stand the sadness, don't read. And, I know, I know, tons of people have already done this, but I couldn't resist.

^^;;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Yusuke's POV



We were fighting a bunch of, like, B-class youkai when suddenly out of nowhere a light flashed and Hiei was down, badly injured. Wow. Oh my god, Hiei's injured!



He just lay there, gasping for air, lying in a puddle of his own blood. Kurama was standing next to him, stunned, unable to speak. Kuwabara wasn't doing any better, either. But Kat.........


I didn't realize until much later that I was crying. It was such a shock. I'm not a crybaby. But there I was, standing there, silently crying my eyes out.









Kuwabara's POV



OH MY GOD! The shrimp's down! He got attacked...............



I can't believe it. I mean, I know I hated him and all, but then I realized he wasn't all that bad. But I kept insultng him, putting him down........



Man. Guilt can really get to a guy. He just lay there, opening his eyes every few minutes, fighting for his life. I never thought I'd feel sad for the guy, but I do now. Please don't die, shrimp. This team needs you. Kurama needs you. Kat needs you.








Kurama's POV


Hiei's down. Barely alive. So much blood.....all his. Yusuke's standing there, crying silently. Kuwabara looks like he's praying, his eyes are closed and his hands are crossed.



And me? I stood there, unable to move. Like a statue. I couldn't even go to his side.









Kat's POV



I saw the attack coming, and I screamed his name. But I was too late. I saw him, lying there, stunned, and I ran to him. His eyes were closed, and I was hit by a pang of horror. Was he dead? But no. I shook him hard, and he opened his eyes.




"Hiei! HIEI!! Don't die on me now! Don't you dare die, you bastard! You can't....die." I yelled, tears pouring out of my eyes, turning into shiny black gems on the ground. All my life, I'd only cried once before. When Hiei had gone, so many years ago, befre I'd even met Kurama.




The others stared in disbelief, especially Kurama. He knew my secret. That my tears only turned into gems when I loved someone. Like I loved Hiei. He was my best friend, what do you expect? Tears of joy?



Hiei shuddered, fighting to speak. "Don't cry Kat. I was bad, real bad. No one should be sorry to see me go."



"SHUT UP! Don't you say that! Don't EVER say that! You're my best friend, Hiei. My best friend......"




Hiei smiled weakly. "Thanks...for being my friend......Kat"



He shuddered, and fell limp on the ground.




Kat looked at him in disbelief. :: He's really gone....... ::




She didn't notice Kurama on the ground next to her, his hand on her shoulder.




She fell on his shoulders, sobbing. Hours passed by, and she cried herself to sleep.