Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ Hiei ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was late at the night. Hiei opened Kurama's bedroom window and crept in. He sneaked out and made his way downstairs.....then his eyes locked on...the Xbox. But.....he didnt know how to turn the tv on. After pushing every button he finally figured out how to turn it on. He quickly turned the knob on the television all the way down so the tv would be muted. He then looked at the Xbox. He them remembered. It was the smaller button that would make it turn on. He pushed it. The green light came on as the xbox logo appeared on the television. What game was it? Conker: Live and Reload. Yuske brought it over for everyone to play but it seemed he accidently left it over Kurama's house. Hiei liked this game because of all the blood and gore and stuff. Hiei played as this gray squirrel with a sabre. He laughed to himself as he sliced a Tediz head off. Blood went everywhere and ran down the screen!(yes, blood runs down the tv screen.) Hiei had captured the other team's flag and was now making his way back to the SHC base. It looked like he was gonna make it.....until....."Big Brother?"asked a sleepy voice from behind him. Hiei turned his head to see Zinnia.

"I didnt know you liked videogames."said Zinnia rubbing her eyes. While his attention was turned to his sister....his squirrel was ran over by one of the Tediz army cars........and killed. Hiei looked at the screen and watched as his player was brought back to life. He paused the game. He couldnt think of a single thing to say.

"I was....just checking out the stupid ningen game! And now I see its totally idiotic and pointless!"explained the fire demonc crossing his arms. Zinnia blinked. She looked at the screen.

"But....Big Brother.....it says you've made 100 kills."she explained pointing to the score board displayed on the screen whenever the game was paused.