Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Semi-Charmed Life ❯ Semi-Charmed Life ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama smiled when he noticed Hiei had arrived. Honestly, Kurama hadn't expected for him to show up after all, Hiei didn't seem like the kind of guy who would take a love confession so swiftly but Kurama had done it nonetheless, he felt that the time was just right.

“I don't believe you,” Hiei said as soon as he spotted Kurama.

They were both in Kurama's room. Kurama figured his mother was home since Hiei always came in by the door when she was there in case she would drop by the room. His mother really liked Hiei as his friend even though he never talked much.

Hiei sat on Kurama's bed while the fox preferred to stay near his window. “Care to explain?” he asked.

“What is there to explain?” he responded, looking directly into his crimson red eyes. “I already said I love you.”

“And I said I don't believe you,” Hiei continued. “Why would you love me?”

“Why wouldn't I?”

Hiei looked into Kurama's emerald eyes. “Stop joking, I'm not in the mood.”

“I'm not joking Hiei.”

Before another word could be said, Kurama's mother entered the room. “Suichi,” she said. “Your father and I are going out and your brother is staying over at a friend's so I left some food on the microwave for you both to have dinner.”

Kurama smiled. “Thank you mother, have a safe trip.” With those words said, his mother left.

“So…”

“Hiei, you think that after all these years we've been together I would joke about something like this, seriously?” Kurama asked.

Hiei didn't answer. Everything was too strange for him now. His eyes were diverted from Kurama's penetrating eyes but seconds after he did this, the red-head was on top of him pressing his forehead against Hiei's. “What are you doing?” Hiei asked, calmer than he expected to sound.

“Showing you I speak the truth,” Kurama answered and pressed his lips against Hiei's.

“Stop,” Hiei interrupted. “Just because you say you love me, doesn't mean I love you back.”

“I know you don't love me Hiei, I'm just showing you I do,” Kurama replied.

“What if I refused to be loved by you?” Hiei asked.

“Hopefully, you will not,” Kurama replied and kissed him again.

Hiei didn't move a muscle except for slowly opening his mouth and accepting Kurama's kiss but not sure why. It was all very confusing to him, the idea of “love”. “Kurama,” Hiei called, interrupting the kiss.

“Yes?”

“What is it like to love someone?”

“Its basically like this,” Kurama said and kissed him again.
---
This was pretty lame I know, but it was a request and that's exactly what I was asked for.
I write one-shot on request so if you like one just leave your emails.
I don't spam!