Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke ❯ Yusuke's Revenge Part One ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any part of YuYu Hakusho, nor do I earn a fucking dime off of it, ALRIGHT!!!!

WARNINGS: More graphic sex (are you surprised?) Language.

THANK YOU TO MY TWO WONDERFUL BETA LADIES: hcolleen and Hanyou Slave aka snowfall. Thanks for getting it back so fast.

Thank you to all of my reviewers. YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!! You’ll find my personal acknowledgements at the end of the chapter.

I feel so guilty that it took so long to update, but it couldn’t be helped. I’m sooooo sorry. I appreciate everyone who has stuck by me regardless of how long these updates have been taking. I can assure you that they won’t be taking this long again.

One major reason for that is I finally talked my husband into buying me a laptop for X-mas. YAYYYYYYY I already got it. Now I just have to get it all hooked up and stuff. I’ll finally be able to write in between all the shit I have to do and won’t have to battle my daughter and husband for computer time. I will never again have to HAND WRITE my chapters first. Damn that’s so time consuming. (Can you all hear me whining?)

Anyway, thank you all again for your patience and I hope you enjoy the new chapter. I’ve given you another lemon and approx. 10,250 words. I hope it was worth the wait. And!!!!!!! I already have the next chapter mapped out in my head. Yay me!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND HAVE A SAFE AND AWESOMELY FUN NEW YEARS!

HERE’S MY HOLIDAY GIFT TO YOU ALL.

************************************************************************ *

The Seduction of Uremeshi Yusuke

Chapter 8 – Yusuke’s Revenge, Part One

Yusuke slowly opened his sleep-ridden eyes, blinking a few times to clear his blurred vision. As his vision cleared, he quickly discerned two things. First, he was cradled within his lover’s gentle arms; and second, his balls hurt!

As memories of last night’s events came to the forefront of his mind, Yusuke snorted. ‘Stupid fox, I can’t believe he tethered my dick and balls up like that. And for that long! I thought my balls were gonna explode,’ he huffed. ‘And then he attacks me with those perverted plants. While he had one digging into my dick hole, he had the other one torturing my sweet spot. Talk about sensory overload. I thought I was gonna die from too much of a good thing, if that’s even possible. And then to top it all off, not only do I get cheated out of Yoko’s monster cock pounding my ass, but after all that, I ended up with nothing more than a sore sac. That shit ain’t fair.’ Yusuke’s bottom lip could not have been sticking out any further if he tried.

The boy wasn’t angry with his foxy lover; he was just disappointed with how things turned out. Fortunately for Yusuke, his pout quickly vanished as an evil glint began possessing his chocolate orbs. ‘This definitely calls for some payback my pretty little fox kit.’ And with a grin matching the playful evilness in his dark eyes, he mused, ‘If Kurama likes playing slave boy so much, then that’s exactly what he’ll get. And when I’m done making Kurama my boy bitch again by fucking him to tears, I’ll force Yoko out so I can play with that god-like body and monster cock. Of course, I’ll need to buy a few supplies first since I can’t grow that shit out of my ass like fox boy here,’ he deviously chuckled, quite pleased with himself. ‘I love when a plan comes together.’

Happy with the perfect plan in place, Yusuke snuggled up against his pretty lover burrowing his nose into Kurama’s neck. Just before the boy was drifting off to sleep, however, an important question suddenly popped into his head. ‘Why the fuck would Kurama go see Hiei in the first place, and what the fuck was Hiei thinking, telling Kurama I had a hard on like that. He knew damn well that would make Kurama all jealous and shit.’ But then he smiled thinking, ‘Kurama was jealous? That’s so cool!’ Yusuke was now grinning ear to ear.

‘Stupid fox, so what if Hiei’s sexy ruby eyes and death glare kinda turned me on. It didn’t mean anything. I mean, shit, I had just fucked you senseless, literally. It was just the situation, ya know. The idea of him listening to us was really hot, so I got a woody, so what. But you’ve got nothing to worry about, Kurama. You’re the only one I love. And you know I would never leave you for him, or betray you. I don’t cheat on the ones I love,’ he thought proudly, inhaling deeply Kurama’s hair, burying his fingers into the silky red tresses cascading over Kurama’s shoulders.

Slowly coming out of his own grogginess from all of the squirming his lover was doing, Kurama mumbled, “Are you awake, Yusuke?”

“Yeah,” he answered, snuggling up closer and taking another whiff of Kurama’s sweet smelling locks.

Kurama tightened his arms around Yusuke and whispered, “I’m sorry about last night. I went a bit too far. Are you alright?” Kurama was worried about Yusuke’s reaction to what had happened. He was still kicking himself for being so irresponsible during their play.

“Other than my balls being sore as hell, I’m fine, you perverted kitsune. Thanks for asking.” Yusuke’s tone was firm and sarcastic, but fortunately, Kurama knew he was only kidding.

“I am sorry, Yusuke. I never intended to stay your release for so long. But you looked so utterly sexy and hot and you seemed to be enjoying yourself so much that I simply couldn’t take my eyes off of your body, or more precisely what my plants were doing to your body.” Lowering his lashes which were heavy with guilt, he continued, “Unfortunately, I neglected your verbal responses and therefore didn’t realize you were trying to say your safe word and that you were in distress.” Kurama began stroking Yusuke’s back with feather-like touches with one hand, and tracing the shell of the boy’s ear with the fingertips of his other hand. His caresses were loving, sweet and tender, a subtle plea for forgiveness and understanding.

“You see, Yusuke, you’re just so strong and confident and so very responsive that I forgot that this is all still very new to you,” he tried to explain while continuing his gentle touches. “Even though your body is able to handle so much more than other humans, you still need to build up your resistance to such extreme sexual stimuli. I promise that I will never subject you to so much at one time again. Can you forgive me, Yusuke?” Kurama asked sincerely with great remorse showing on his face.

Yusuke lifted himself up onto one forearm, and then staring down into the kitsune’s questioning emerald eyes, he abruptly grasped Kurama’s semi erect member and responded, “Yeah, I forgive you, Fox, but you’re gonna pay,” and gave said member in his hand a firm, teasing squeeze along with a quick kiss on his nose. With a cocky wink directed at his lover, Yusuke released the smooth shaft and hopped off of the bed heading for the shower.

Sitting up in bed, the stunned fox, mouth agape, watched Yusuke’s retreating sexy backside disappear into the bathroom. He gently began stroking his fully erect cock while worrying his bottom lip over the boy’s last words. ‘You’ll pay, Fox.’ He then thought with a sly grin, ‘Will I now, koi? I can’t wait, you sneaky tease.’ Kurama got up to join Yusuke in the shower intending to sate his beckoning hard on, but as he turned the knob on the bathroom door, he found himself locked out. Puzzled, he cocked his head and pouted. “What on Earth? Is this how he plans on paying me back, by holding out on me and leaving me hanging?’ Kurama carefully walked backwards until he reached the edge of the bed and, staring down at his aching staff, began wringing his hands together anxiously. Lowering his thick, long lashes, he thought, ‘I suppose I deserve to be locked out and left wanting, but he did say he forgave me.’ He looked at the door barricading him from his lover and wondered, ‘What is he planning? Will he simply ignore me, and for how long?’

Feeling quite naked all of a sudden, Kurama donned his Yukata and resumed his position on the edge of the bed where he and his lonely hard-on waited quietly for their lover to reemerge.

Relaxing under the warm water pelting his tanned flesh, Yusuke felt very pleased with himself having thought to lock the door, keeping his red-headed lover at bay. ‘Keep him guessing and on edge for awhile,’ he decided with a smug smile.

Yusuke proceeded to wash his hair then grabbing a washcloth and soaping it thoroughly, he ran it over his body. When he reached his genitals, however, the boy winced in pain. The base of his manhood and balls were indeed sore and tender to the touch. ‘Fuck! He is so going to make this up to me,’ he glared. The dark-haired boy felt no discomfort on his upper body from the previous night’s events; the soreness seemed to be centered solely between his legs. ‘I guess this is what happens when you cut off circulation like that for so long. He’s definitely going over my knee,’ he huffed. ‘But first I have to make that little pit stop to the nearest adult novelty store,’ Yusuke chuckled evilly. ‘Although…’ he thought with a sparkle in his eyes, ‘I think I wanna have some fun with my fox slave before I leave.’

Yusuke understood and agreed with Kurama’s explanation of what had happened and why and completely forgave his fox. But that didn’t mean Kurama would be let off the hook anytime soon, or that Yusuke would blow a great opportunity to play with his fox.

Yusuke cut off the water, dried off quickly, then wrapped a towel around his waist, unlocked the door and stepped through with his game face in place only to find his naughty lover sitting patiently and looking quite quilt-ridden and needy.

‘Perfect,’ he grinned inwardly.

Raising his head to meet Yusuke’s deep chocolate eyes, Kurama stated softly, “You locked me out.”

Ignoring his fox’s sad puppy-eyed expression, Yusuke ordered, “Go take a shower, slave, and be quick about it.” Yusuke’s tone was harsh and authoritative.

Kurama was dumbfounded for a minute and didn’t respond to Yusuke’s orders.

Yusuke snapped his fingers loudly getting Kurama’s attention and then pointed to the bathroom. “Now, slave! I won’t tell you again.”

The fox was quickly brought out of his shocked stupor, and squeaked, “Yes, Master. I’m sorry, Master,” while making his way to the bathroom.

Before Kurama could reach the door, Yusuke grabbed his arm halting the fox in mid step. He slid his hand inside the Yukata and then teasingly ran one finger from base to tip along the underside of the fox’s engorged member, and gruffly stated, “You will be.”

Kurama gasped and shivered, but didn’t respond. He did, however, smile as he realized, much to his satisfaction, that this is how Yusuke will pay him back. ‘How fortunate for me,’ the fox thought. The kitsune truly loved playing Master and slave. There really was no bigger turn on for the perverted fox.

Obeying his Master’s orders, Kurama rushed through his shower, then fought with his long, thick mane of hair trying to dry and brush it out the best he could. He wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out into the bedroom where he was greeted by Yusuke sitting in his favorite arm chair. His towel was still in place and his knees were parted allowing the slit of the towel to expose his upper thigh. He was giving the kitsune a hard stare.

“Lose the towel, kitsune, and get on your knees,” Yusuke ordered sternly.

Staring at his handsome Master from across the room, he obediently complied tossing the towel away. Kurama then lowered himself to his knees awaiting further instruction.

Yusuke held his breath at the sight before him, Kurama was too damn sexy. ‘How can anyone be that perfect? I still can’t believe he’s all mine, but he is,’ Yusuke reminded himself, acknowledging the fact that he’s the luckiest son of bitch in the three realms.

“You’re all mine,” he growled at Kurama. “Now, get on all fours and crawl to me like the fox you are.”

Kurama took in a shaky breathe as his sex twitched in response to his Master’s possessive words.

“Yes, Master,” he quickly responded. Placing his hands on the carpeted ground beneath him, Kurama proceeded to crawl towards his Master. His gait was slow and seductive, every movement gracefully executed.

‘He looks like a stalking panther rather than a fox,’ mused the boy, his member stiffening, growing harder and harder as the distance between the two lovers lessened.

Accomplishing his task, Kurama sat back on his heels submissively between Yusuke’s parted knees. He was mere inches from the chair the dark-haired boy occupied with his head and eyes lowered.

“Good kitsune,” rasped Yusuke, patting the fox on the head like you would your faithful pet. He slowly stood up, brushing his towel-covered erection against Kurama’s face leaving the kitsune’s nose and mouth flush on the thick, soft material. He breathed deeply Yusuke’s scent. Even though the fragrant soap Yusuke washed with was prevalent, the boy’s masculine musk and arousal permeated Kurama’s senses. He parted his lips in an effort to mouth the outline of Yusuke’s cock until his Master ordered him to stop.

Yusuke smiled down at his fox thoroughly amused at Kurama’s eagerness. He slowly removed the towel from around his hips freeing his hardened sex, smacking Kurama’s chin as it sprang up. The boy then sat back down with his butt close to the edge of the chair, then lifting one leg at a time, he rested his thighs on each of the arm rests.

Kurama now had an intoxicating view of Yusuke’s treasures. The fox licked his lips at the huge, ten inch long, thick erection pointing proudly toward the ceiling. His balls were heavy and his puckered entrance was quivering with the anticipation of being pleasured.

“Like what you see, slave?” asked Yusuke, his voice husky with desire.

“Y-Yes, Master,” Kurama whispered, swallowing a lump in his throat, “Very much so.”

“Good, because my balls and root hurt like hell and you’re gonna make them feel a whole lot better. Do you understand me, my naughty kitsune?”

“Absolutely, Master,” Kurama answered with a twinkle of excitement in his emerald orbs while doing a private happy dance in his head.

“Then precede, slave, and don’t disappoint me,” Yusuke reminded his lover.

Kurama eagerly moistened his lips and decided to start at the center of the buffet laid out in front of him. With practiced fingers, he began stroking Yusuke’s inner thighs using his nails, gently scoring the taut flesh with unseen designs, gradually creeping in closer and closer to the boy’s anxiously awaiting dark hole. Kurama groaned as the boy’s flesh responded to his touching. Yusuke’s muscles rippling and tensing under the kitsune’s fingertips was an exceptionally erotic sight for the fox.

Yusuke released a sexy moan as Kurama’s skilled fingers finally reached the cleft of his ass, spreading him open, further exposing the boy, and allowing easier access for the kitsune’s pursuit.

Wasting no time, Kurama dipped his head and, making his tongue long and rigid, pierced the boy’s entrance as deep as he was able to. Yusuke dug his nails into the chair, damn near splintering the wood while raising his ass higher, forcing that wet snake even deeper inside his passage.

Where Kurama loved the art of Master and slave role playing, Yusuke loved having his asshole eaten and rimmed. It always turned his body to mush. If Kurama could have read Yusuke’s thoughts, he would have known that he could have done anything he wanted to the boy right now, without argument, but he didn’t know and Yusuke wasn’t going to tell. After all, Kurama was the naughty one needing correction, not Yusuke.

“Deeper, slave, tongue fuck me with that hot muscle,” wailed Yusuke, throwing his head back and tossing it side to side in ecstasy. “Too good, too good, soooo good,” he kept chanting. Yusuke was in heaven. Kurama’s tongue was exceptionally long, allowing Yusuke’s inner walls to absorb the wet, hot texture of the kitsune’s tongue with each piercing thrust. After several deep plunges, the fox would pull back flicking his tongue around the rim of muscle then lapping outwards to each cheek only to dive back in teasing the hot inner walls.

Yusuke’s dick was dripping profusely. His body was on fire as his stomach began to coil in around his genitals feeling the familiar ache in his thighs. His nipples were as hard as diamonds and his inner core was now swimming in a pool of pleasure. Yusuke reached for the base of his erection with the notion of holding off his release, and then quickly remembered how sore it was.

“Stop slave!” Yusuke demanded, grabbing the back of Kurama’s hair and forcing him away.

Kurama looked up in confusion, not sure what he did wrong when Yusuke spoke again.

“I told you my package was sore, not my asshole. Now, make nice to my balls,” he growled, pressing the kitsune’s face into his sac. If he had allowed Kurama to continue attacking his dark hole, Yusuke would have shot his load right then, but he wanted this to last.

Wordlessly, Kurama complied and began licking the underside of the detective’s balls laving and swirling his tongue all over the tender flesh. He traced a line between the boy’s rectum and sac while ever so gently kneading the tender jewels with his fingers. He slid his tongue around the base of the balls tickling and teasing the area that had been bound for so long trying to alleviate some of his lover’s discomfort. He then proceeded to worship the rest of the soft flesh with tongue and lips. Now thoroughly soaked with saliva, Kurama was easily able to gently suck the entire sac into his mouth where he manipulated and played with each jewel. He expertly maneuvered his fleshy muscle around each testicle, carefully massaging and stroking, giving equal attention to both. His hands were not idle either as both were firmly squeezing and rubbing the top of the boy’s upper thighs.

“Ahhhh fuck!” Yusuke bit his lip. He figured if Kurama moved on to his nuts he could hold off coming, but Kurama was just too talented. He had too many years of experience behind him. Yusuke had been kidding himself having thought he could outlast the artful seduction of his kitsune’s love making.

‘I’m gonna come soon no matter where I put those hot, rosy lips. But I’ll damn well come down his throat if it’s the last thing I do,’ he decided adamantly.

“Start sucking my dick, bitch. Deep throat me till I come,” growled Yusuke.

Kurama was quite pleased with himself for having given Yusuke such pleasure so quickly. He allowed the tender jewels to slip from his mouth caressing the skin with his lips and giving the bottom of the loose flesh a gentle tug before relinquishing his hold.

Yusuke drew in another gasping breathe as his sac was purposely pulled with tortuous precision. “Fucking tease!” he bitched. He was so close and Kurama had yet to touch his cock, the bastard.

“Are you displeased, Master?” inquired the smirking kitsune. The fox knew he was damn good and took pride in his skills in oral pleasuring.

“Hell no, but it’s time to finish this, slave,” the boy tossed back.

‘I’m gonna wipe that fucking smug look off your face,’ the boy thought darkly with a grin so sinister even Hiei would have taken a step back.

Yusuke once again grabbed a handful of Kurama’s lush and thick hair lifting the fox up to his knees while at the same time the dark-haired boy stood up with his legs apart and, without preamble, shoved every inch of his fat, long cock down Kurama’s throat. The move was so sudden that even the experienced fox found himself choking on the huge appendage. The boy detective then pulled back allowing Kurama only a split second of respite before plunging back in. Yusuke shivered and groaned as the head of his cock hit the back of Kurama’s throat then slid further down the tight gullet. Yusuke became even more turned on from the sound of Kurama’s whimpering as he thrust deeper down the hot, wet orifice.

“Suck me, bitch. Suck it all and suck it hard!” Yusuke groaned shamelessly. The boy was on fire and wild with excitement having such a beautiful, wanton creature such as Kurama on his knees before him with his hot, pulsing flesh pumping in and out of the kitsune’s mouth. It left Yusuke blinded with unadulterated lust, pushing him to dominate this willful vixen to his limits. Yusuke tightened his hold in Kurama’s hair then stepped even closer to his chest forcing Kurama to lean backwards, giving Yusuke a better angle in which to thrust his cock in faster and deeper.

Kurama’s arms flailed wildly trying to grab his Master’s hips for balance, but they were moving too fast. Rather than panicking, Kurama rested his head into Yusuke’s tightly fisted hands on the back of his head, trusting that the boy would not let him fall over backwards, and then placed his own hands uncomfortably behind him on the floor, enabling Yusuke to have his way with him. He had already relaxed his throat and began sucking as hard as he could while whipping his tongue over every inch of thick flesh passing between his lips.

The two lovers were a sight to behold, something you could only imagine in a porn movie with professional actors who had been doing this for years.

Kurama was on his knees with his upper body and head tilted back, his arms stretched out behind him, palms digging into the carpeted floor in an effort to prop himself up as best he could. Yusuke stood in front of his slave with his feet on either side of the fox’s shoulders, his knees bent with his hands holding Kurama’s head suspended and immobile while fucking the kitsune’s throat with a vengeance, driving in and out with lighting speed.

Regardless how vicious the boy fucked his lover’s throat, Kurama, with seamless effort, pleasured the boy’s cock beyond comprehension. His tongue moved as fast as Yusuke’s thrusts, whipping around the thick and long shaft while maintaining a tight suction. It was more than Yusuke could handle. His balls tightened as a tidal wave of molten lava coursed throughout his body, finally erupting in thick streams of cum down the kitsune’s throat spilling out over his lips as the abundance of cum was too much for even the kitsune to handle. As each stream of cum shot through Yusuke’s cock, his legs and thighs shook like a shivering dog, weakening with each passing second until the last drop of seed had been released. The boy lowered Kurama to the ground and let go of his hair. Then grabbing the chair behind him he sat back down, his legs still shaking from the aftermath of such a glorious orgasm.

Kurama lie silently on the floor gasping for air as Yusuke’s cum started dripping down his chin and onto the floor. The kitsune loved the taste of Yusuke’s rich, warm seed and would die before losing one drop of his lover’s juice, so the flushed kitsune licked his lips then quickly wiped the remaining seed from his face with his fingers. With a look of pure bliss, he sucked his digits clean, making obscenely lewd suckling noises. With that accomplished, Kurama slowly and slyly slid his hand down his chest towards his aching shaft. Upon reaching his abdomen, he began swirling his fingertips around in a puddle of his own pre-cum coating his fingers in the creamy substance that had dripped down onto his stomach.

Assuming part of his punishment would be to finish himself off; he reached for his aching cock with his opposite hand. He was saddened at the prospect, but understood that he deserved it. Kurama was surprised and a little disappointed, however, that Yusuke hadn’t been harsher, and that rough oral sex had been his only punishment.

Yusuke was mesmerized watching Kurama’s tantalizing and alluring actions and was anxious to see more, although, his slave was forgetting his place.

“Did I say you could touch yourself, slave,” Yusuke admonished in a low monotone voice.

Kurama’s hand stilled in mid air and then slowly retracted itself to rest on the carpet alongside his body. ‘Is he not going to allow my release?’ worried the kitsune, frustration written all over his face. Kurama’s cock was so hard and desperately in need of some attention.

“You look uncomfortable, slave. Is there a problem?” questioned Yusuke as he walked over to the fox sprawled out on the ground, looking extremely vulnerable and at the boy’s mercy. The Boy-Master knelt down next to the flustered and frustrated kitsune and then gently grasped Kurama’s wrist whose fingers were still coated in pre-cum. Slowly, Yusuke brought them to his lips where he methodically began sucking each digit clean while boring his dark chocolate eyes into glazed-over emeralds.

Yusuke paused his suckling lips that were currently wrapped around Kurama’s sticky fingers and mumbled, “I asked you a question, slave.”

“Master, I need, please…”

Removing said fingers from his mouth, Yusuke asked nonchalantly while encircling his hand around Kurama’s aching member, just below the flared head, “You need what, slave?” He then moved his thumb over the weeping slit and pressed down.

“Ahhhhhh, Master, please!” Kurama whined pitifully, raising his hips, trying to thrust himself into Yusuke’s tight grip.

“Be still!” reprimanded Yusuke, promptly removing his hand from the weeping shaft.

“That was cruel, Master,” the fox whimpered.

“This doesn’t even come close to what you did to me last night. But, I have news for you, slave boy; this is only Part One of your punishment. The real punishment will come later when you least expect it,” promised Yusuke.

Kurama visibly gulped not knowing what was in store for him later, but was extremely excited over the possibilities.

“Am I to assume that Part One is to deny my release, Master?” he asked coyly, his voice barely above a whisper.

“Did I say that?” questioned Yusuke with his trademark cocky grin. The boy detective then bent his head towards Kurama’s throbbing member and with a quick dip, he darted the tip of his tongue into the kitsune’s slit drawing back a glob of pre-cum.

“Oh God!” yelped Kurama, his cock twitching and bobbing on its own from the teasingly too brief connection of wet heat.

“Please, Master, more!” cried the fox, thrusting his hips up with wanton desire.

Smirking, Yusuke answered, “All in due time, slave. Now shut up and do exactly what I tell you and be thankful that Part One doesn’t include any pain. Then again, how we all define pain is a personal matter, isn’t it, slave!”

Kurama was so hot and hard. His cock was weeping more and more, not just from his Master’s words, but from the sinisterly sexy, deep voice Yusuke unknowingly possessed.

“Y-Yes, Master. I-It is,” breathed Kurama, his chest rising and falling in time with his rapid and uneven panting.

Yusuke loved being in control over his fox and couldn’t have been more pleased at how easy it was keeping Kurama guessing and on edge. ‘Let’s see how he likes having to hold out, not knowing what’s coming next.’

Seeing his lover so vulnerable and submissive, Yusuke’s cock was slowly hardening once again. He looked between his own legs and smirked. ‘Youth does have its advantages. Good boy little Yusuke, stay hard for daddy and you’ll get a nice tight fox treat.’ He then added to his thoughts, ‘Well, maybe (little Yusuke) isn’t quite right, (big Yusuke) is more accurate,’ he thought happily. ‘Life is good.’

“M-Master, please,” cried the fox, fearing Yusuke had forgotten about his slave.

With a cocky smirk directed towards his slave, Yusuke stood up and slowly started stalking his target, just like a shark circling its prey. After one full circle, the boy stopped and placed a foot on either side of Kurama’s hips. Yusuke stared down at his beautiful fox and licked his lips predatorily with his legs apart and arms akimbo.

Kurama gazed up in awe of his lover. Yusuke had never looked more strong or powerful than he did right now. The fox couldn’t believe that this statue of masculine perfection truly belonged to him. Even though Kurama knew his own features were delicate and androgynous drawing both male and females to his beck and call, he personally preferred his male lover’s to look like men. He was never attracted to pretty boys such as himself, but rather the dark, masculine, and handsome type which Yusuke embodied. He loved well defined muscles that exuded strength and agility, not steroid-induced bulk. No-neck body builders were not his thing. He appraised his lover’s physique, appreciatively drinking in Yusuke’s perfectly sculpted body.

When his eyes locked onto the boy’s impressive erection, he coincidentally agreed with Yusuke’s earlier thoughts about youth having its advantages. Ignoring his own painful arousal, Kurama, in a breathless bedroom voice murmured, “My Master seems to be aroused again, may this lowly slave help relieve your… tension.”

“Slave, all I have to do is look at you and my cock goes stiff,” intoned Yusuke gruffly as he began languidly stroking all ten inches of himself. “I’m going to enjoy fucking that tight ass of yours,” he promised. “You like being fucked up the ass don’t you, slave? You love feeling this thick head stretching that tight ring of muscle open?” Yusuke massaged the bulbous part of his cock for effect. “You love feeling the burn of a thousand tiny paper cuts as my huge dick pushes past your opening? It sets you on fire, doesn’t it, waiting for the rest of my cock to slide all the way in, splitting you in two?

“Yusuke,” whispered Kurama, his fingers clutching the carpet. “Please fuck me, Master. Fuck me hard and deep.”

“If you’re a good kit and properly entertain me, maybe I’ll fuck that man pussy of yours.” Yusuke narrowed his eyes letting Kurama know he was serious.

Kurama groaned while flames licked at him from the inside out and had to fight back the urge of pulling his legs back as far as possible and begging his Master to fuck him senseless. Pride be damned! His lover was driving him insane with his dirty talk. And the way Yusuke was standing over him, so dominant and confidant had Kurama’s head spinning. Kurama was certain that Yusuke could talk him over without ever touching him.

Yusuke grinned, elated with his slave’s physical and vocal response to his smut talk. As he continued to slowly stroke himself, he ordered, “Touch those pretty pink nipples. I wanna watch you caress yourself. I want you to show your Master how much of a slut his slave really is.”

Kurama closed his eyes contemplating his Master’s words as he slowly brought his fingertips to his ribcage where he drew small circles over his heated flesh.

“Open your eyes, my foxy bitch, and look at your Master. Do not look away from me.” The boy gave Kurama a hard stare promising retribution if he is disobeyed.

Kurama opened his eyes and was taken aback at the piercingly lewd glare he was receiving from his lover. The fox’s crystal clear emerald orbs shimmered with a hungry lust and a desire to please his Master.

“My Master,” Kurama drawled adoringly just above a whisper while dragging the tips of his fingers over his stone hard nipples, each digit teasing the hardened flesh. The fox drew in a shuddering breathe at the sensation and then pinched the stiff nubs with his thumbs and forefingers, pulling then twisting. He released a sinful moan which in turn elicited a sympathetic groan from Yusuke.

“That’s right, slave, make it feel good, make us both feel good… God, you’re so fucking hot,” growled Yusuke. “I’ll never get tired of looking at you, Kurama. Everything about you blows me away.”

Each teasing touch Kurama administered to himself, not only excited every pore on his body, but was designed to arouse and entertain his Master. And apparently, he was doing a bang up job of it.

Kurama circled each areola, gradually widening the circles, covering more of his defined pectoral muscles. He loved caressing all his flesh, not just his nipples and dick. Kurama began gently massaging his chest, arching wantonly into the flats of his hands.

As Kurama seduced himself, Yusuke stood transfixed at the sight before him. It wasn’t just Kurama touching his body that kept Yusuke mesmerized, it was the way Kurama touched himself. The boy was constantly and erotically reminded of his kitsune’s natural sensuality and ability to draw his lover in with merely a sexy look or shameless moan. Yusuke continued stroking his shaft slowly, carefully holding the base with one hand while the other lightly squeezed his cock head attempting to duplicate the sensation of what he feels when he initially penetrates his lover. Nothing feels better than pushing passed Kurama’s hot and tight ring of muscle.

Kurama stroked down his midsection with both hands over his stomach to the top of his thighs. He bypassed his dripping sex as he was not given permission to touch himself there, yet. As the alluring fox teased and rubbed his legs, Kurama brought his right hand to his mouth. Giving Yusuke his best sultry look, Kurama slid his middle finger passed his full, wet lips reminding his Master just how talented that mouth of his was. He sucked and licked at the digit, pumping it in and out of his mouth with lewd gestures. He was doing his best to incite his Master’s desire to fuck him as soon as possible. The kitsune slave dragged his other hand to his nest of blood-red curls, burying his fingers into the thick and silky soft fleece, teasing himself and Yusuke at the same time.

Yusuke was slowly loosing patience. He wanted so badly to plunge his cock into Kurama’s tight inner passage, but stubbornly willed himself to relax. He stepped back with one foot wedging it between the fox’s thighs, pushing one leg open, and then stepped back with his other foot nudging the opposite leg opened too. Yusuke now stood in between Kurama’s splayed legs.

“Pull your knees farther back, slave. I wanna better look at that sweet asshole of yours,” he ordered evenly.

Kurama did as he was told. While sucking his finger and playing with his curly short hairs, he bent his knees back and apart.

“Nice,” commented Yusuke as he abandoned his shaft, trying to calm himself. He then squatted close to the floor, balancing on the balls of his feet bringing his vision closer to the pink orifice that led to Yusuke’s own personal heaven.

“Now that you’ve soaked that long finger, slave. How about you put it to better use and finger fuck yourself. And you better stick it in deep,” demanded the boy.

Kurama groaned as he slid his finger passed his lips, giving the tip an extra swipe of his tongue ensuring the digit was wet and ready for its new quest.

He pulled his knees back towards his chest raising his butt even more and then abandoning his thick fleece; he gently cupped and pulled back his balls. With his saliva coated middle finger, he began circling the rim of his asshole massaging and teasing the muscle.

Yusuke placed both of his hands on Kurama’s perfectly shaped rounded globes and while gently squeezing, he pushed and spread the two halves up and out giving Kurama easier and more reachable access to his body. Yusuke wanted to make sure that Kurama could penetrate himself fully and with ease.

“Tell me what you’re going to show me, slave boy. Say it!” Yusuke growled, sitting more comfortably on his knees.

Kurama’s arousal was at its peak. The fox couldn’t remember a time when his cock was harder than it was right now. He should feel humiliated splayed out like a common whore, but he wasn’t. He was with the love of his life and more than comfortable sharing such an intimate and kinky sex act.

“I’m going to slide my finger deep inside my secret passage, Master, and then I will finger fuck myself for your pleasure,” ‘And mine,’ he thought happily.

“Then do it,” rasped the Boy-Master, eager to have his slave do his perverted bidding.

“Ahhhhh,” moaned the fox as he pierced his opening, slowly sinking his finger in deeper and deeper until he couldn’t go any further.

“Start digging and find your sweet spot for me.” Yusuke was thoroughly enjoying himself as perversion was becoming second nature to him.

Kurama rotated his finger slowly inside his hot passage until he reached that special spot, and with an anxious nip to his bottom lip, he pressed into the spongy gland. Searing heat engulfed his lower region, and arching his neck and upper chest, he whined long and loud.

In response to his lover’s whine of euphoric delight, Yusuke growled, “You are so fucking hot, Kurama.” Yusuke was practically salivating watching his slave digging for gold inside his ass, and in a deep and seductive voice, he whispered, “Slide it in and out really, really slow.”

Kurama was panting hard. He was on the cusp of spraying his seed and had to concentrate to regain control of his body. Without a cock ring to prevent his release, the fox had to rely on all of his experience and skill at controlling himself. He new Yusuke didn’t realize how torturously difficult this was for him, but he desperately wanted his lover and Master pleased, so he said nothing and continued to obey Yusuke’s commands. Relieved that he was able to abandon his prostate, he began sliding his finger in and out moaning as his inner walls gripped and caressed him like a warm hug.

Yusuke licked his lips while watching Kurama fingering himself and was starting to feel a bit jealous and left out. Determined to stay in control of the situation, he stretched out on his stomach between Kurama’s legs. With little nips and licks using his teeth and lips, Yusuke lavished Kurama’s supple cheeks. He gradually moved in closer to the tantalizing hole which was currently being occupied. Yusuke darted his tongue out placing it at the puckered entrance. Each time Kurama pulled his finger out, it was greeted with a slick, wet warmth.

“Ohhhhh, Master. That feels so good!” Kurama growled gutturally and increased the speed of fucking himself with his finger.

Yusuke licked all around the sweet orifice then wrapped his lips around the slippery digit quickly tasting the moistened flesh. The heady aroma and taste were sending the detective into orbit, and with a menacing growl, he pushed Kurama’s hand off of his balls and began devouring the tender sac. He pulled, licked, sucked, and nipped at the loose flesh like a starving man.

Yusuke’s mouth was working too fast over Kurama’s balls and he couldn’t stop the constant dripping from his weeping sex. The urge to come was too great and he was quickly loosing his restraint.

“Master, I-I’m not going to be able to hold on much longer. Please, I need to come. I can’t hold on. Please, Yusuke,” Kurama cried.

Yusuke took one look into his slave’s eyes and realized that Kurama would indeed come any minute. The fox’s cock was twitching and bobbing, leaking with pre-cum. ‘Fuck, that’s gotta be hurting,’ thought the genius detective.

‘Okay, Part One is over,’ he decided.

The boy promptly sat up between the fox’s spread thighs folding his legs beneath him but keeping his knees apart, one on each side of Kurama’s ass cheeks. His cock was now perfectly aligned with a beautiful pink rosette.

“Take your finger out of your asshole, slave, and when I tell you to, I want you to start jerking yourself off.

Kurama quickly removed his finger and with bated breathe; he waited for his Master’s bidding.

Yusuke took hold of his own engorged sex, and nudging the mushroom shaped head against Kurama’s quivering pink orifice, he whispered, “Start stroking, slave.”

Kurama groaned, quickly grabbing his aching cock and, using firm up and down strokes, he began pleasuring himself.

As soon as Kurama touched his cock, Yusuke pushed only the head of his sex inside the puckered entrance, holding it there without moving and then grabbed Kurama’s ankles, pressing them back towards the fox’s head. He smiled sinisterly at Kurama’s reaction. The fox threw his head back and tried thrusting his hips towards Yusuke’s large appendage, wantonly asking to be filled completely. Unfortunately, Yusuke’s firm hold on his ankles didn’t allow any movement of his lower half. His hand stroked faster and faster as his breathing took on the sounds of a panting animal. Kurama’s orgasm was quickly racing towards the center of his sex. He was becoming dizzy as his mind spun in a whirlwind of euphoria, his body then froze and let out a cry of what could have been mistaken as pain, but both boys new it was pure bliss. His seed came forth in thick streams of creamy liquid splashing his chest, neck, and face. Normally, Kurama would have had the presence of mind to point his spunk away from his face but, at this point, he was too far gone.

As soon as Kurama’s seed shot out of his sex, Yusuke felt that ring of muscle tighten around his cock head almost painfully, which was his cue to plunge his thick, long length deep inside Kurama’s asshole and began a ruthless pace of thrusting. Kurama’s inner walls clenched around the boy detective so tightly during his orgasm that Yusuke had to use all of his strength while thrusting within the hot inner muscles.

“Ohhhhh fuck, Kurama, so tight, so tight, so tight,” he chanted through growls and grunts.

“Yusuke, harder, I need it harder, deeper, more, more, my Master. Fuck your boy toy!” Kurama wailed. The friction and tightness of Yusuke’s thrusting and Kurama’s muscles contracting felt exhilarating and dirty, and more pleasurable than Kurama’s genius brain could comprehend. The once brilliant strategist and scholar had been reduced to a babbling, nonsensical, beautiful lump of burning need. Even after he had spent his entire wad of hot, thick cum his cock was still as hard as a rock and he couldn’t help but cry out for more.

“Yusuke, don’t stop. Please, Yusuke, don’t stop fucking me. Fuck me, Yusuke, fuck me!” Kurama’s cries had turned into screaming demands.

Yusuke wasted no time giving his kitsune exactly what he was crying out for. He pushed Kurama’s legs so far back towards his head that his toes were pretty much scraping the carpet, one foot next to each ear. With his ass angled up high off the ground, Yusuke was able to pound the red-headed teen with deep and powerful plunges. He aimed for Kurama’s prostate hitting it again and again forcing more incoherent babbling from his slave. Yusuke was reaching his end as sweat dripped freely from his brow and chin. With his hands pinning Kurama’s ankles back, folding the fox almost in half, he looked down between their bodies and releasing one foot, he grabbed Kurama’s pulsing member. He squeezed and fisted the hard flesh fast and furious as he watched his cock sliding in and out of his slave’s glorious tight heat. Harder and harder he pounded, yet careful not to snap the fox’s spine.

“That’s right, bitch, take what your Master’s giving you. Take it!”

He then pulled all the way out and drove back in hard, pulled all the way out again and then plunged back in even harder. Over and over he plundered the fox’s asshole, the puckered opening giving no protest in allowing the huge appendage to enter and retreat fully. The fox gripped his Master’s upper muscular arm while his other hand pulled and twisted Yusuke’s nipple.

Yusuke finally let out a roar, plunging in as deep as Kurama’s body would allow, and with jerking short thrusts, he came, flooding the kitsune’s passage with so much thick and creamy liquid that it splashed out, coating both boy’s lower regions with Yusuke’s creamy juice. Kurama was then pushed over the edge once again as soon as he felt Yusuke’s hot essence filling him, pelting his sweet spot in short bursts. Kurama’s seed shot forth again, covering Yusuke’s hand and himself.

Yusuke brought the kitsune’s legs back down to a more comfortable position on the ground and then slowly and carefully pulled out. With a groan of exhaustion, he flopped down next to Kurama and sporting a wicked grin, he laced his cum-coated fingers within his beautiful lover’s, sharing the sticky mess.

Resting silently next to each other, the teens gradually came down from their most aggressive lovemaking session.

“Oh, Yusuke, that was incredible. My head his still spinning,” cooed Kurama, rolling over onto his side to face his dominant lover. Yusuke barely managed to roll his eyes towards the heavenly voice speaking to him, and whispered, “I’ll never get tired of making love to you, Kurama. I’ll never get enough of you,” he smiled warmly.

“I’d pull you on top of me to cuddle, but I can’t move my arms,” Yusuke laughed softly.

Kurama met Yusuke’s soft laughter with his own, and replied, “I, too, am entirely spent, koi. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to walk any time soon. You worked me over pretty hard.”

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Yusuke asked with concern.

“Of course not, Yusuke, I can handle anything you throw at me or force me to endure,” he sniggered smugly.

“Hmmmm, well I’ll just have to work on that, now won’t I, you smart ass fox.” Yusuke was now laughing harder, feeling his strength slowly returning.

“I will certainly look forward to your efforts, my Master,” he chuckled back. “And if that was only Part One of my… punishment, then I anxiously await for the conclusion, my handsome Master.”

Chuckling darkly in response as well as giving Kurama a playful glare, he intoned, “We’ll see, fox boy.”

Yusuke then averted his eyes from his fox and thought out loud. “That reminds me of what started all of this. How come you went to see Hiei? I mean there’s no mission or nothin’ so you had to have sought him out for a reason. What was it?” Yusuke turned back to Kurama with questioning chocolate eyes.

Slightly caught off guard, Kurama worried, ‘I wonder how he will react to my conversation with Hiei and what Hiei desires. Perhaps straight forwardness is the best approach. After all, Yusuke has been open to anything, at least so far,’ the fox thought happily.

“Um,” Kurama began.

“This must be bad, Kurama. You’ve never started a sentence with ‘um’ before. That’s so not like you. You’re too smart and stuff to talk like that,” the boy said offhandedly as if discussing the weather.

Kurama preened internally at the compliment and then tried to explain himself in a more intelligent manner. “I’m sorry, Yusuke. I didn’t mean to worry you. Actually, it’s not at all bad providing you keep an open mind as you have thus far throughout our relationship.”

Yusuke looked even more worried.

“Please, hear me out entirely, Yusuke, before you react or make a decision. Will you promise me that?” he asked pleadingly.

“Yeah, sure, just get on with it, okay!” the boy answered a bit testy and impatient.

“Well, do you remember when you told me that Hiei said he was impressed with you, while we were in the forest?”

Yusuke nodded in affirmation.

“Well…” Kurama paused.

“You said that already, Kurama. Stop stalling.”

“I’m not stalling!”

“Yes, you are!”

“No I’m not, Yusuke. If you will just be quiet, I’ll explain,” the fox huffed as he sat up, crossing his legs Indian style. Not sure where to wipe off his gooey hand, he finally decided that his thigh would have to make do.

Yusuke snickered and licked his lips; happy he could not only get his fox flustered, but get a tantalizing view of Kurama’s flaccid member. Yusuke thought it was just as sexy soft as well as hard.

“Forget it, Yusuke,” admonished Kurama, seeing where Yusuke’s eyes and thoughts were straying to. “I’m too tired and spent. Now, please just listen to me.”

Yeah, yeah, go ahead.” Yusuke sat up himself, facing his fox, wiping his own hand off on the carpet without any thought. “I’m listening.”

Kurama cringed at Yusuke’s oblivious gesture of soiling his carpet, but was comforted with the knowledge that it could be cleaned.

“Needless to say,” the fox continued, “I was a bit taken aback by Hiei’s blatant flirting. You have to admit, Yusuke, that a flirtatious Hiei is not the norm.”

“I thought he was just making fun of me and trying to piss me off and shit, which would be totally normal for him, ne? So why were you so sure he was flirting with me and not just being an asshole? It’s not like he’s ever shown any interest in me before. Does he even get turned on by other people?” Yusuke remembered how turned on he got with Hiei staring at his cock and stuff, but it never entered his mind that Hiei was really flirting with him.

“That is why I decided to seek him out. I needed to discover what his intentions were. Keep in mind, Yusuke, that Hiei and I are demons. And demons often challenge other demons for their rutting partners,” Kurama answered seriously. “Demons can become quite vicious when they have set their sights on something they want. And I had to find out if Hiei was intent on having you.”

“You mean to tell me that you thought Hiei wanted me and would have challenged you for me, like I was some prized cow. Fuck! You demons are so stupid. Don’t I even get a say in who I want to be with? What if I told Hiei to go fuck himself? Would he still challenge you? And if he won, which he couldn’t because you’re too smart to let him beat you, would he have tried dragging me off by my hair like some caveman wannabe?!” he shouted, outraged.

“Calm down, Yusuke. His challenge would be for the right to court you or rut with you IF you agreed, but Hiei has no intentions of challenging me for you. If he did, however, I would fight him to the death, Yusuke. You can be sure of that. Make no mistake, Yusuke, you are mine, and I am yours until we decide we’re not.” The fox was quite adamant with his chivalric declaration. He then continued. “However, Hiei IS interested in you.”

“What?!” exclaimed the boy.

“He’s only interested in you temporarily, Yusuke. You see, he’s…” Kurama bit his lip before continuing, “Intrigued by your strength and power.”

“So he wants to fuck me and use me one time because I’m strong.” Yusuke was dumbfounded. He didn’t know if he should be flattered or pissed off.

“No, you misunderstand, Yusuke. He doesn’t want to fuck you… he wants you to fuck him. As a matter of fact, we’ve negotiated a threesome, with you as the dominant Master over us,” the fox smile with pride. His smile quickly faded however when Yusuke narrowed his eyes at him in disbelief.

“You negotiated a threesome without discussing it with me first?” Yusuke abruptly stood up and began grabbing for his clothes. “For such a smart and loving fox, Kurama, you sure can be stupid and hurtful. I’m not some piece of ass to be negotiated for! I can’t believe this shit!” he yelled angrily, upset that Kurama would do something like that behind his back.

Kurama shot up off the floor trapping Yusuke within his arms from behind, not allowing the boy to escape, he then quickly explained, “Yusuke, it’s not what you think. I wasn’t trying to hurt you or pressure you into anything with Hiei. Hiei understands that I needed to talk to you first. He also understands that you could decline his offer without another word said about it. The only reason I even entertained this scenario was because… well… Yusuke, you did become aroused in Hiei’s presence. So, on some level, I assumed that you may have, if only for a split second, thought of Hiei in a sexual way. Am I wrong to have assumed that, Yusuke? If I am, then I apologize and we’ll drop the subject immediately, but, if not, then we need to discuss it.” Kurama tightened his hold around the boy burying his face into the crook of Yusuke’s neck, anxiously awaiting his reply.

Yusuke felt a wave of guilt rushing over him because Kurama was not wrong. The boy did feel something for the fire apparition, not anything like the love he feels for Kurama, but there was something about Hiei that intrigued Yusuke as well. Maybe it was those fiery ruby eyes, or his tight muscular physique, or perhaps the aura of mystery that cloaks the spiky-haired demon. Hiei had a certain erotic and dark sexiness about him that had caught Yusuke’s eye while they bantered back and forth with each other in the forest. Not to mention, he had just finished fucking Kurama unconscious and was sitting naked in front of a leering fire apparition, which made him extremely hot and uncomfortable.

“I’m ashamed to say that you may be right, but it’s nothing that I would have ever acted upon. I love you too much, Kurama. And I sure as hell wouldn’t have negotiated a threesome without you there. I would have discussed it with you first,” the boy spoke quietly, ending with an adorable pout. “You should have told me that you were going to see Hiei and why, instead of sneaking around behind my back. I mean, your whole line of thinking regarding Hiei’s intentions revolves around me. You shouldn’t have left me out, Kurama.”

“You’re right and I’m sorry, Yusuke. I should have discussed it with you first. I know that now,” he admitted, kissing the boy’s neck. “But you must believe me when I say that I was only trying to spare you needless concern if I were mistaken. However, once Hiei admitted that his intentions were only to rut with you. I told him that I wouldn’t allow it, that it was out of the question. I told him that I believed you would never be interested in him because you were too devoted and loyal to me and that we loved each other very much. It was then that Hiei brought up the fact that you had been aroused. He actually threw it in my face,” snorted the fox indignantly before continuing. “I became quite jealous and angry, Yusuke, that you withheld that information from me. But then the more I thought about it, I realized that, on some subconscious level, Hiei’s presence had excited you and that’s why your body betrayed you. As I reminded myself that you would never betray me, my anger and jealously ebbed. It then occurred to me that perhaps we could incorporate a little threesome into our play. Under our conditions of course,” the fox grinned. “I told him that I would discuss it with you, and if you agreed, I would have to be included as well. He voiced no objection over that stipulation.”

“Why would he? You’re so fucking hot and sexy, Kurama,” Yusuke chimed in.

“Thank you, love,” the fox chuckled warmly, and then he added, “I also explained to him about our Master and slave game and that he would have to submit to your every order. He agreed to that as well!”

“No shit?” Yusuke asked. He was starting to warm up to the idea.

“No shit,” the fox purred his answer, nipping Yusuke’s earlobe. “I only thought that with Hiei so willing to be dominated by you that it could be another exciting and erotic experience for us,” Kurama whispered back, making sure he fanned his warm breath behind Yusuke’s ear.

“You are such a fucking perverted fox, you know that, right?” Yusuke teased while trying to ignore the shiver running up and down his spine. Kurama certainly has a lovely way of making his point. He then realized that he shouldn’t have been so surprised with anything the fox suggested regarding their sex life. ‘I’m in love with the sexiest, horniest and most hentai kitsune ever,’ he sighed to himself with amusement.

“Yes, I do know, Yusuke,” he sniggered. Remember, I’m a very old kitsune who has spent a lot of years exploring and experimenting with different sex games. Adding a third player, a submissive third player, is quite entertaining and satisfying. And think about this, koi. How often will you get the chance to order Hiei around, making him crawl to you, making him do all sorts of naughty things?” Kurama’s voice had deepened into a sultry purr.

“That would be hot,” groaned the boy, imagining what he could to Hiei. “But why would Hiei submit himself to me like that? I would think he’d be the dominant lover in any relationship, no matter what. He’s such a hardass,” the boy questioned, turning to face his lover.

“Yusuke,” Kurama intoned, tightening his arms around the boy and then smiling when Yusuke rested his head on his shoulder, snuggling his back closer into the fox’s chest. “You’re correct; Hiei has never been bottom, nor has he ever been in a relationship before. He gains his sexual release by rutting. And I can assure you that Hiei knows next to nothing about foreplay. He considers it a waste of time. His idea of sex is taking a weaker demon, fucking him and then moving on as if nothing has happened.”

“That’s rape, Kurama! You’re saying Hiei is a rapist!” The boy was livid and questioning Hiei’s character.

“No, it’s not rape, Yusuke. If a weaker demon chose not to accept Hiei as a dominant rutting partner, he would have simply moved on to another demon. I was merely enlightening you on demon customs. You see, my love, male demons rut with each other until they finally choose a mate, but there is always a hierarchy of power that dictates seme and uke roles; the strongest are seme and the weakest are uke. When Hiei stumbled upon us making love, he was confused why I had submitted myself to a bottom position. Even with the knowledge that I was making love to someone stronger than me, he still couldn’t comprehend why I allowed it. Over the many years, I have acquired quite the reputation as a dominant lover in Makai. With the exception of Kuronue, which no one knew about, least of all Hiei, I would never have allowed another demon stronger than me to take a dominant role. He would have had to find another partner.

“So he figures because I’m stronger than him, and that you allow yourself to be uke for me, that he may as well give me a whirl?” Yusuke questioned as he led Kurama over to the edge of bed, so they could sit comfortably.

“It’s not as cut and dry as that, Yusuke. But to explain it more precisely, Hiei wants to bottom and you are the only person with whom he feels is strong enough and trusts enough to top him. Yet, in order for Hiei to achieve this bottom role with you, he has agreed to a threesome and to play our Master and slave game. Does that make more sense, love,” questioned the fox, hoping Yusuke finally understood enough of the situation in order to make an intelligent decision.

“Okay, so let’s see if I’ve got this straight. He just wanted me to fuck him, but you talked him into letting me play with him first and then fuck him into next week,” asked Yusuke with a knowing grin.

“I think you finally understand, Yusuke,” answered Kurama with his own knowing grin.

“Well why in the hell didn’t you say that in the first place!” he hollered, falling backwards onto the bed with a very loud hrrrruumph. “You could have spared me the lecture on demon rutting rituals. Now my head hurts.”

Kurama’s eyes widened and jaw dropped incredulously at Yusuke’s reprimand, but quickly sobered and licked his lips at his handsome stallion lounging so carefree and exposed on his bed.

“So what do think, Yusuke?” Kurama asked, ignoring his desire for the boy. He was just too tired for another round.

“What do I think? I think that Hiei is going to get a lot more than what he bargained for. You said he knows nothing about foreplay? Well, I think we can rectify that, along with a healthy dose of, ‘crawl to daddy, my little firefly’.”

Both Yusuke and Kurama started cracking up over how much fun they’re going have with Hiei. Neither of them had any intention of hurting or humiliating their friend and teammate in the least, their laugher was born out of what Hiei was in store for. They were simply elated over what they would be able to teach the stoic fire demon without him realizing it.

“We better go and get cleaned up again, Kurama,” Yusuke’s laughter became louder as he pointed at Kurama’s head. “You’ve got spunk stuck in your hair,” the boy couldn’t stop laughing.

“Really, Yusuke, you can be quite childish, you know,” retorted the fox as he stomped back into the bathroom, his face blushing as red as his hair.

“That’s why you love me, fox,” the boy laughed back, taking no offense to his lover’s insult.

As Yusuke heard the shower being turned on again, he smiled thinking about all the shit he needed to buy in order to finish punishing his fox. Kurama was certainly not off the hook. He then gave a quick thought to which credit card he’d need to swipe from his mother’s bedroom to buy the stuff he wanted. He also began formulating a plan of how he was going to handle this upcoming threesome. The possibilities of what he could do with two hot and submissive boy toys groveling at his feet, was staggering.

“Life is good,” Yusuke voiced, yet again, smiling as he entered the bathroom for his second shower of the morning.

TBC

************************************************************************ *

ADULTFANFICTION REVEIWS

Hanyou Slave aka snowfall

I said this before and I’ll say it again. You are the reason my writing has progressively improved. Your encouragement, suggestions, beta-ing, and ever so subtle kicks in the ass are what help me strive to write the best chapter I can. Thank you for all your kind and inspirational words of praise.

BrokenSouledPoetess

Toushin Yusuke and Sess? HELL YES!!!!! Long hair, body markings, and my finger and tongue…… Yup, works for me. So where’s the fic? LOL Well, that naughty fox is going to get two chapters of punishment. I think he deserves it, don’t you? LOL you’re right about Masakazu killing them both. I just love my Koga so much that I hate seeing him killed off, but I do realize that he’s just a small part in the fic. Oh well, it’s still a kick ass fic!!!

Ryukotsusei

I’m finally over Koga’s death. It took awhile, but I’m there, lol. I’d love to read a side story. They’re always so much fun. SO! Where’s more chappies from you? **tapping toes repeatedly** you’re not turning into me are you? I’m the queen of taking forever to update ^_^ I’m happy you thought the chapter flowed well. It’s something I strive for, so it’s a great feeling to have that acknowledged by a pro-writer like you! Thank you so much. Oh. And Yusuke will have a reaction. But your right, he does bounce back quickly. And besides, Kurama/Yoko will learn their lesson and more! Oh the hentainess that goes through my warped brain. LOL I love Hiei, too. So I do have a one shot planned for him and Yusuke. Kurama and Miroku sounds like a great pairing. They’re both so laid back, y’know. But you just gotta stick a Het pairing in don’t you. LOL. I think my challenge to you would be to write a yaoi fic with no Het. Hehehehe. Oh. And where’s the Toushin Yusuke/Sess fic, Mmmmmmmm ^_^ can’t wait for that one. TOO YUMMY!!

Dominic Shade

You are Sooooo naughty, but I’ll think about the ear muffs, lol. Oh, the flamer and I made up. So, no worries, it was just a misunderstanding.

kit-kit

cliffies make me crazy too, but they are kinda necessary. At least I don’t leave off in the middle of a lemon like some author’s do. That’s just so wrong on so many levels, lol. Oh, and the hotness will continue. Hope you like ^_~

comicfancat

Thanks so much. Wow! This was the longest it’s taken me to update. Sorry ^_^; but it couldn’t be helped. Thanks so much for your words of understanding regarding the long wait for this chapter. That really meant a lot to me. Thank you! I hope you like part one of Yusuke’s revenge.

Ang Avalonis

I’m glad you liked the vines. It took a bit a time trying to figure it out how to use them in the most perverted ways ^_~ Glad you liked it. I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you about giving you pointers. I’ve just been too swamped. I did look up your story, but I haven’t had time to read it. I’m just not drawn in by fics with other characters, especially if they’re Het. BUT! I’m going to read it this week and review. I’m sure it’s great! I read what your reviewers said and it sounds like a winner ^_^ Look for my review within the week, okay.

lisha

Yeah, Yoko hot no matter how he’s written. You just can’t go wrong with a face and body like that, now can you? LOL. I have a lot more hotness on the way for you too.

vixenia

You’re right another steamy lemon. At least I hope so **crosses fingers* “Fuck em in the ass and the guy goes owie” TOO FUCKING FUNNY. I don’t know how our boys can even walk straight after the abuse yaoi writers put them through, lol. And don’t worry about Yusuke. He’s gonna ‘cum’ out just fine, hehehehe. Thanks for understanding about the long wait. Hibernation during winter is just part of my like, lol. But I am back on track now, yay me!

DuosAngel

I love Duo, but since I’m Koga’s lover I’ll let you be Duo’s angel, lol. And you’re right. Kurama is going to get it now, and more. This is only part one of what I want Yusuke to do to Kurama. But part two will come after the threesome which all takes place in the next chapter. I just gave you a spoiler ^_^

Yukizora

Wow, thanks! Well I agree. Longer chapters mean I can fit a lemon in each. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

night_tigres

I’m Rockin! I’m Rockin!

Neko Miu

There’s going to be a whole lot more naughtiness to come. And I promise Hiei will get some action in chapter 9.

Captain Starseeker

Kogas Hentai Lover Zone sounds cool ^_^ I can’t help but white long chapters so I guess I have no choice, ho hum. Hope you drool over this new lemon too, lol. At least I know I’m doing something right if I’ve got you glued to the screen. I appreciate all your kind words. You make me soooo happy!! ^_^ Oh, I love doing the teasers. I guess I’m getting an evil streak, lol.

Shuichi Shindou

The threesome will happen!! I promise in chapter 9 you’ll get an awesome threesome. Yoko’s at his best when he’s bad ^_^

DQLH

And cumming and cumming and cumming, lol

BlueUtopiah

Thanks for the comment about Hiei’s character. I agonized over his dialogue to get it just right. So I’m glad you found it believable. I hope I can do as well during the threesome in chapter 9. The reason I put ‘the size increases after 5 strokes’ was to prepare Yusuke for Yoko’s huge ass cock, but alas, naughty Yoko messed that all up, lol. It is all up to Yusuke, and I think Hiei is going to be in for the time of his life. An uke Hiei is so damn sexy, as long as he’s not humiliated, y’know. Thanks again for such an awesome review ^_^

ShadowofLight

Yeah, don’t read too much into it, lol. Remember, Yusuke bounces back pretty well, and usually doesn’t hold a grudge. But he is totally into payback, lol.

kai

I think it would be the only way to go. And there will be a lot more punishment for Kurama, oh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!

Lady Threarah

Glad you thought it was worth the wait. I hope chapter 8 was as well ^_^ As far as Kurama figuring out the demon thing with Yusuke, well, he will. I just don’t know how yet. I’m not taking this into the Sensui Arc though, sorry. If I did, it would have to be a sequel and I would jump to where Yusuke gets killed again. I have a Kur/Yus/Hiei fic with that scenario in mind. So I’m not sure if I should make it a sequel or a completely new fic.

BWinner

I always make things work out. I’m a sucker for happy endings, lol. Yusuke isn’t going to be furious, but he’ll get even ^_~

MeLaiya

Hardcore is my middle name, lol. And you better bring a fresh pair of panties for this chapter and the next ^_^

Suryallee

I think Yoko’s always getting into trouble, y’know. And Hiei just has it coming, lol.

Kitsora

Hiei will be uke in chapter 9. It’s coming, I promise.

cillaxox

Yusuke will definitely show Kurama the error of his ways. And Hiei will be in chapter 9, I promise. I think Kurama is way too pretty to NOT be prissy, lol. Glad you liked the plants. It took awhile to get it right and make sense.

HieiJaganshi11

I have seen the entire series. IT ROCKED!!!! But as far as Yusuke figuring out the demon part, well, I’ll say yes. But don’t hold me to it. I’m not sure how to tie it all in. I’m almost sorry I even brought it up, because several people have mentioned the same thing. We’ll just have to see how everything plays out.

???

Lots of questions, cool!!!
1. Sorry, but I needed to do that for what I wanted to happen in the next chapter ^_^
2. Thanks
3. You’re right, but remember all the abuse and pounding Yusuke took from Toguro, but he will be sore.
4. http://ourworld.cs.com/drkemeraldmaster/myhomepage/profile.html (Here’s a pic of Yoko ^_^
5. Inuyasha: Koga/Inu pairing
6. I agree totally, ewwwwwww too many eyes.
7. No, I’m an open minded perv, lol.
8. I don’t know your penname so I’m not sure which are your challenges.
8 ½.Don’t think so, but you never know ^_^
9. In previous chapters, I mentioned that Yusuke was 10 inches and so was
So I just assumed that everyone
would know that Yoko,, being a lot taller, would be more around 12 inches.
I’ll make mention of it in chapter 9, K. ^_^

ChaoticAngel

Thanks, glad I could bring you over to the YuYu side, lol. I love HP fics. My favorite site is http://www.restrictedsection.org

kenshinjunkie03

LOL Yusuke can be a pussy, I agree ^_^ Yoko will get some, but Yusuke style, if you know what I mean. I wasn’t really up for a fight scene with Kur/Hiei, sorry. But I had considered it. No Sess/Mir, sorry.

ichie-chan

I’m glad you liked it so much. Sorry for the wait.

mysticneko

I know. MM always messes up for me too. I can’t believe this is the first Yus/Kur fic you’ve read. If you want, I can email you some links of some really good ones ^_^ My life is back on track now. Thank you for your concern and kind words.

YaoiOtaku

No more writer’s block, yeah me!!! I’m not sure how to bring Yusuke’s demon background out yet, any suggestion? I’m not planning on taking this into the Sensui Arc where they would find out. I may do a sequel though, starting when Yusuke dies again. We’ll see.

Kyuubi

What’s with the name change? LOL We’ll talk about it when I email, K. I was really happy with the way the chapter turned out too. So much going on, my brain was on overload, LOL. Glad I could entertain you ^_^ Oh and Yoko will fuck Yusuke and good!! Hehehehehe I’ll email you soon.

Nekosune

I guess no yamyams cause I took so long. Oh well, maybe you’ll like this chapter enough to send some anyway, lol.

Tashayar-chan

They are kawaii, and I’m a sucker for happy endings. So everything will always turn out happy in my fics ^_^

none

Thanks! I hope this one mesmerizes you too.

yuyufan89

If my lemons don’t make me horny then I start them over, lol. That’s probably why I end up with so much detail, lol. Yusuke will be bottom again, but not for awhile, sorry.

Neko astrid

Wow! What an awesome review. Thank you so much. I hope I can live up to your expectations. I will certainly try.

LestatsAngel

Sorry for the long wait. I hope it was worth it. Yusuke has quite a bit planned for some Kurama payback, and spankings will be included, lol. You’ll just have to keep reading ^_^ and thanks, things are going much better now, finally!!!!!

lili

Ooooh, I hope I can make you take another cold shower ^_~. Let me know, K.

Devious Lil Devil

You’re welcome. I thought I better give people a heads up before I started getting death threats, lol.

Kome

Here’s more. Glad you liked it so much!!!

************************************************************************ ******

MEDIAMINER REVIEWERS

hColleen

Thank you so much for beta’ing for me. You rock!! And to get it back so fast. You’ve helped me out so much with these last two chapters. I don’t know how to thank you enough. And I haven’t forgotten that I owe you a story. ^_^

Shadow Jaganshi

I hoped you liked the preview, you earned it. I’m such a bad email buddy. But hopefully I’ll get better. Yoko is beyond hot. What I wouldn’t give to climb up all that lean, muscular body. Just too yummy!!!!! Well the threesome is coming in chapter 9. I know I’ve made people wait for it. But I needed to resolve some issue with Kur/Yus y’know. ^_^ Anyhoo. I hope you enjoyed and I’ll be emailing you soon. Love ya forever! ^_~




k-girl17

Damn! I’m so flattered **runs away blushing** I’m back! I hope I did as well with Chapter 8 too.

LestatsDarkAngel

Sorry for the long wait. I’m impressed you’ve got your boyfriend reading this. My husband pretends that none of this exists, lol. As far as Yusuke’s reaction you’ll just have to wait and see how it plays out. I’ll assure you that Kurama is gonna get his, lol. And I did work really hard on this. It just wasn’t coming to me and I didn’t have a lot of time to spend on it either. I hope you like it. ^_^

Neko_Chaos

Thanks! I promise Hiei will be in chapter 9.

shinohoshi

Kurama does get his, Yusuke style, lol. And Hiei will be well taken care of. I love that little firefly.

THELLY

I promise Hiei will have the time of his life. And he is YUSUKE URAMESHI dude! Lol. I do have a one shot of Hiei/Yusuke planned. I hope to get to it soon.

Ladyfox20

Thanks for understanding. And I don’t mind reminders. It helps jump start me y’know, lol.

Youko Lapri

Hey I want the chocolate! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!

Lareina

You’re right about the emotional aspect. I do try to include as much feelings and thoughts as the situation allows. I kinda wanted Kurama a bit flustered and off guard with his confrontation with Hiei. I think for as calm, cool, and collected as Kurama is, he still is human. And not since Kuronue has he loved some one this much. So I thought I would make him a bit more emotional. I always like to try and put a tender scene in too, only because I’m a romantic who loves happy endings ^_^ You know, most bondage fics I’ve read rarely have the uke saying their safe word, so I thought for a change I would add a bit of a twist on it. It was a lot of fun to write.

mcowell529

Thank you and I hope you continue to enjoy it. ^_^

SweetMisery1

I thought I wanted to put a twist on the safe word which also helped lead me into the next chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

mysterylady

Yes, plants are a good thing, lol. I hope you like how I handled Kurama bringing up the whole Hiei threesome. I think I made it entertaining. I hope. And people can pass out from too much of a good thing, y’know, lol. Well, Yusuke sure did ^_^