Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ To Trust Again ❯ Taking my prized possession ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH....hey! You think if the writer of YYH got amnesia she/he would proclaim me the writer?
 
Hiei throws a tomato: NO BAKA ONNA! NOW SAY IT RIGHT.
 
AG310 wipes tomato off: okay, okay--' I do not own YYH or any other anime in fact!
 
Shotoyami: but she does own me!
 
AG310: to those wondering what kind of fic this is I have not chosen yet. Should it be Hiei or Kurama? Yusuke or Kurabaka...er...Kurabara? Youko Kurama or some other guy?
 
Shotoyami: what are you talking about?
 
AG310: a boyfriend of course! You think you'll go through the whole fic without a boyfriend?
 
Shotoyami: yes!
 
Ag310: anyway...on with the fic!
 
 
Help!
 
 
Last Chappie:as she was straightening her jacket, a cold hand reached out of the darkness and pulled her into a tight embrace while covering her mouth; preventing her from screaming her lungs out.
 
_____
 
Shotoyami heart raced. What's going on?
 
"We saw your watch glow," said the owner of the hand in her ear. Two separate chuckles followed in front of her. "So little one," he used his other hand to run round her left thigh, "ready to party?"
 
"Yeah," hiccuped one of the others. "A weak wench like you can never handle us."
 
Shotoyami forced a grin onto her face; allowing her to give the impression she wasn't scared.
 
The drunken man felt the grin spread across Shotoyami's face. Wasn't she suppose to be terrified? Scared? Instead she was laughing? "What's so funny wench?
 
Shotoyami took her right foot and stomped it on the man's foot. His grip on her lessened as he winced in pain. She took her left elbow and jabbed it back into the assailant's stomach. She then spun around and took the palm of her right hand and slammed it upwards into his face; breaking his nose instantly.
 
"Rule number one," she said, "never underestimate your opponent!" the other two stared in awe. All was a blur to them as they saw their companion sprawling on the cold, hard ground.
 
"B-Bitch," he managed to say before passing out.
 
Shotoyami turned her head slowly to the stunned men behind her. She was breathing rather quickly as white clouds of smoke appeared from her mouth. Her teeth were shaking uncontrollably. 'That took...more energy...than I thought.'
 
The two conscious men saw the tired look on the girl's face as she tried to glare at them. Bits and pieces of her hair fell to the front of her face and covered her eyes.
 
She had her guard down and the men took advantage of this. (AN// like she said 'never underestimate your opponent.') The stronger one lunged at her and pinned her down unto the ground. The other leaned onto the side of the wall and grinned.
 
"Now," the man whispered as he lowered his face to hers, "let's see what you taste like." his lips were icy cold as he touched the bare skin that was her neck.
 
Shotoyami shuddered at the touch. She didn't know where she got the strength from, but she started to squirm frantically. "Get off of me. BASTARD!"
 
He held her down and chuckled. "Why would I," he whispered in her ear. His hands moved to her right shoulder as he gripped her shirt. (AN// her leather jacket was never buttoned or zipped. whatever)
 
"GET OFF OF ME NOW! I AM GETTING WAY PISSED OFF!" she struggled more but failed miserably.
 
"Oh, I like them feisty." his grinned widened as he ripped Shotoyami's shirt clear off, exposing her bare skin. (AN// oh come on! she's wearing a bra! perverts!!)
 
She shrieked in fear. 'OH GOD! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!'
 
The icy lips traveled down her bare chest as his right hand traveled downwards. 'ROAMING HANDS! I HATE ROAMING HANDS!' the lips stopped at her belly button. The hand kept travelling downward till it stopped at her pants, slowly unbuttoning it.
 
"NO!" she gasped. "GET OFF OF ME NOW!! I SWEAR, I GOT LAWYERS!" (AN// now tell me...would you threaten the person who was about to rape you?)
 
"Hey," came a voice. It startled her. "Leave some for me!" it laughed. It was the other drunkard.
 
Shotoyami struggled twice as hard almost throwing the man off her. He lunged back down with as much force. "Going somewhere, sweetheart?"
 
She was about to lose her virginity to some man off the street. 'Somebody...anybody...help me!' she screamed within herself.
 
She closed her eyes refusing to cry. She did not want to give this rapist the pleasure in seeing her cry. (AN// I don't know about you but I would not be crying...I would be screaming AND crying!)
 
I DON'T KNOW BUT LEMON ALERT!!( I always see this if there's any sexual descriptions.)
 
She heared a zipping sound. "Hold her arms." The other guy kneeled down and held her arms. "Now sweetheart, Your going to feel a slight pain maybe even blood."
 
He placed his hand down at her waist, rubbing it slightly. He pulled his pants exposing his erected manhood.
 
"Why…" she whispered, tears were starting to form but they never fell.
 
The men just laughed at the fragile girl. She was shaking uncontrollably from cold…fear…and maybe even death.
 
The man holding her arms bent down and licked the crevice made by her breasts. "Don't worry babe. We'll start soon."
 
The other man was getting excited. "This will be sheer delight. Master will be proud."
 
"Indeed," said the other. Their voices had slightly changed. "He didn't say the onna had to be a virgin did he?" he said looking at his partner.
 
"No, he didn't," smiled the rapist. He started to pull Shotoyami's underwear down, positioning himself above her. "A ningen virgin," he said coldly, "never have I thought I'll have such a treasure."
 
Shotoyami closed her eyes. She was too weak to do anything. It was finally happening…again.
 
That hurtful Christmas Eve.
 
Shotoyami was helpless just as she was then. She was scared…but at least her brother was safe.
 
She took a deep breath as she awaited the pain people call 'heavenly.'
 
The man was slowly getting closer to ridden her of her most priced possession…her virginity.
 
 
 
 
AG310 in tears: this is sooo emotional!!! And what a cliffy.
 
Shotoyami: Why are you doing this to me?!
 
AG310: reviews?
 
Shotoyami: --'
 
Yusuke: that's really cruel you know. Having this girl's virginity hanging by a single thread.
 
AG310: you shouldn't be here Yusuke.
 
Yusuke: Why?
 
Shotoyami: because my virginity is on the line here!!!
 
Yusukw: AW, DAMN!!! READ AND REVIEW.