Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yokos' Way of Matchmaking ❯ Sleepers' Kiss ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yokos Way of Matchmaking
Midnight Princess
 
Warning: Shounen ai. If you don't like bugger off.
 
Disclaimer: Obviously I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or its characters, if I did Kuwabara wouldn't exist, Yusuke and Koenma, and Hiei and Kurama would be couples.
 
Midnight Princess: ok everyone this is shorter then I would like but after a long bout of writers block(as you will notice by how crappy this chapter is) I thought I should post it since I yet again cant think of anything. Hopefully the next chapter wont be too long but if it is please bare with me.
 
Huge thanks to TheDemonQueen1.
----------------- -----------
10.
 
The kiss ended almost as soon as it began. Hiei lay there wide-eyed as Kurama curled up next to him in his sleep. Well next to wasn't really the best way to describe it more like semi on top of him, one leg was thrown over his, an arm around his middle and his face was buried in Hieis shoulder. Hiei was at a loss of what to do, as strange as it seemed he'd have known what to do if it was Yoko cuddling up to him. Yoko he could do as he really wanted without worrying that it was unwanted attention but he knew Yoko wanted him at least. With the way Kurama had gone on before they had gotten into bed he couldn't see that he wanted to be close to him.
 
Sighing Hiei simply lay there tying to ignore the warmth coming from Kurama. It was becoming hard for him to resist the urge to wrap his arms around Kurama and hold the red head as he slept. His whole body went tense when he felt Kurama lift his head. “Good evening Hiei.” Hiei let out a sigh of relief. “Why so tense? Did you think Shuichii had woken up?” Yoko teased looking down at him. “So what if I was?” Hiei grumbled shocking Yoko Hiei wasn't normally the type to admit that he was worried about something. Yoko rested his head against Hieis shoulder once again. “Why didn't you just come out before instead of making me think he was-”
 
“Shuichii did all that on his own my dear Hiei, and I didn't come out until now because I was making sure he was well and truly asleep. I get the feeling you wouldn't be to happy with me if he were to wake up and get control back all of a sudden.” Hiei stayed silent. Yoko was right he wouldn't know what to do if Kurama woke up all of a sudden. Slowly Hiei wrapped his arms around Yokos middle and Yoko tightened his hold on him. They both lay there in silence for what seemed like hours. “Hiei are you ok with this?” Yoko questioned breaking the silence. “With what Fox?” Hiei let go of him as Yoko sat up and looked down at him, red hair falling in front of his face. He had stayed in his human form again; it made Hiei wonder why he never changed into his Yoko form? “Being with me like this.” Hiei blushed and turned his head away.
 
“You're so cute when you blush.” Yoko purred before leaning down to capture Hieis lips. Running his tongue over Hieis lower lip asking for entrance which Hiei gave willingly. Yoko loved how willingly Hiei responded to him. Hieis hands tangled in Yokos hair trying to pull him closer. Pulling back Yoko moved a little lower to nip and kiss the sensitive skin. The hands in his hair tightened and Yoko smiled it seemed the little fire demon was enjoying himself. Continuing the attention on Hieis neck the golden eyed demon slipped a hand under his shirt, Hiei gasped aloud, he was helpless to do much more then run his hands through the others hair.
 
Yoko pulled back eyes filled with lust as he looked down at Hiei. “How far have you gone with someone Hiei?” he had been curious about that since they had first kissed. Hiei stared up at Yoko with foggy thoughts. “What?” he asked dumbly making Yoko laugh. Even after the question was asked again Hiei looked a little dumbfounded. “Why would you want to know that?”
 
“I thought as much.” Yoko said smiling down at Hiei happily. He didn't know why but he was suddenly filled with joy. “Should have known what?” Hiei asked sounding somewhat irritated. “My little Hiei is an innocent.” He laughed. If looks could have killed Yoko would have been a pile of smouldering ash. “Yours?” Hiei questioned when Yoko quietened a little. “A fox can dream cant he?” Yoko said nuzzling against Hieis neck once more. “You can dream all you like.” Hiei smirked when Yoko pulled back. It seemed his remark got the reaction he had been expecting. One thing he hadn't been expecting though was to see hurt in the golden depths.
 
“I'm no fool Hiei I know you care only for Shuichii and that all this is for him, to stop me from annoying him…” Hiei couldn't believe what he was hearing, placing a finger over that foxes lips was all he could think of. He didn't want to say those things or even think it. “Stupid fox.” As soon as the words left his mouth Hiei was mentally kicking himself Yoko looked a little lost, and he felt at a loss. Hieis touch had been so gentle he had half expected some sort of loving or caring words to be said. “I didn't…” “Its fine Hiei.” Yoko smiled at him half-heartedly before moving to lie back down beside him. Hiei turned his head to look at him; he felt guilt flood through him. That last thing he had ever wanted was to hurt Yoko or Kurama. “Yoko?” turning his head Yoko looked at him without saying anything, he didn't trust that his voice wouldn't show what he was feeling. Reaching out he gently cupped the red heads cheek. “I'm sorry.” Leaning forward Hiei kissed him lightly.
 
Yoko smiled at him again and pulled Hiei closer hugging him. Sleep soon took both of them.
 
Kurama opened his eyes early hours of the morning. A lazy smile graced his lips, he felt so warm. It wasn't until he went to stretch that he realised that they warmth was coming for something curled close to him. Looking down his eyes widened in shock. Hiei. His whole body froze; he didn't want to wake him up. Looking down at him Kurama once again he found himself breathless by the smaller demons beauty. “Good morning Shuichii.” Yoko called happily. Kurama talked with his older soul while he waited for Hiei to wake up. Around six a.m. Hiei woke, still curled close to Kurama. “H-Hiei are you awake?” Kurama asked, Hiei frowned slightly he sounded a little strange. “Yes fox.” Moving to get out of the bed Hiei looked over at his friend, his face was flushed. “I didn't make you too hot did I?” Hiei asked causing the red heads cheeks to burn brighter. “Oh go on Shuichii tell him how hot he made you.” Yoko laughed out. He loved how naïve Hiei was, he probably didn't realise what he had just said. “No its fine. Why don't you have a shower while I make us breakfast.” Hiei simply needed and walked into the bathroom while Kurama threw on a shirt and went into the kitchen to make them breakfast.
 
Breakfast was eaten with the usual silence. Hiei had walked out without a shirt on, Kurama was glad that they didn't talk during breakfast because he was sure he wouldn't have been able to come up with anything that would make sense. When the meal was finished Kurama went off to have a shower while Hiei was sat in the lounge room. Leaning back on the lounge Hiei starred at the ceiling, he wasn't really bored but it wasn't like they were doing anything, well he wasn't doing anything since Kurama was in the shower. Though he doubted that he would be in there very long since Hiei had used most of the hot water. This thought brought a smile to his lips he knew that the fox wasn't particularly fond of cold showers.
 
Kurama walked out of the adjoining bathroom and into his room cursing Hieis strange enjoyment at always using all his hot water.“Well you could always shower with him that way you'd have a hot shower too.” It was at times beyond Kurama how Yoko managed to say such things like it was the most natural thing in the world. “It is perfectly natural, and if you had to justify it to yourself you could always think of it as water conservation. Though if I were to have a shower with Hiei I think I would take a lot longer then if I had one alone, I mean what type of friend would I be if I didn't offer to wash Hieis back for him?” Kurama simply shook his head at Yokos ideas and got ready for the day trying to think of things for Hiei and himself to do.
 
 
----------------------------
Midnight Princess: so it's shorter but as a said before I wanted to get it posted I don't like keeping people waiting too long. I was going to put some more in the bet between Hiei and Yoko but then I decided that I would rather leave that for next chapter and use an idea given to me by shiorifoxiesmom a few chapters back. People should like the next chapter
 
 
HeartStar - sorry it took me so long to get the chapter out, thankyou for reviewing I'm glad you like it.