Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You're My Love Forever Hiei ❯ Three Days of Searching ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yoshira: Guess what?

Kurama & Hiei: What!!!

Yoshira: It's time to determine if I'm good or evil!

Kurama: Why do you say that?

Hiei: Let her and her mind go nuts, she's already crazy.

Yoshira: *dizzy* I'm not going crazy…

Hiei: She has mental health problems.

Kurama: Let's take her to a mental health doctor.

Yoshira: uhhh… * faints*

Kurama: Okay, now she needs a doctor!!! Hiei, get on with the story for her.

Hiei: Hn. I found the story! Let's play it…

Chapter 5: A Three Days of Searching

Kurama step out the doorway, looking at the trees. ` Hiei, I'm coming to you!! No matter how long it takes, I will find you!!!' Kurama used the sidewalks to guide him to the maze forest. As Kurama was running to the forest, he bumped into somebody. It was Yukina-san!!!

" Sorry Yukina!!! I was going to…."

" I know you're going after Hiei."

" Did Hiei get you involved in this?"

" Not really, he told me not to tell you where he is, because he thinks you know already."

" I probably know where he is, but there are few places where he could be."

" If you can't find him in a week and a day, you know what will happen."

" Hiei will never love me again, I know Yukina."

" Okay, I got to get back to Genkai's temple now, bye Kurama, and good luck."

" Okay bye Yukina."

As soon as Yukina left, Kurama decided to look in the park first, then the secret pond Hiei and Kurama made a promise. Kurama just remembered the promise he and Hiei made, ` Kurama, will you promise that I won't be alone forever, and you're be by my side forever.' ` I promised that, and that we will be lovers no matter what happens.' Kurama sobbed a little, ` I broke that promise, Goddamit, now I really need to find him and apologized to him for breaking it.' Kurama ran kind of fast, since that Hiei is gone, he is a little slower, to the park.

Meanwhile… at Mukuro's palace…

Hiei was welcomed back by Mukuro's servants. Usually, Hiei would destroy them, but he didn't. Mukuro wondered why Hiei came here for this time. As Hiei entered in Mukuro's room, Mukuro pretended to do business, and said, " Uh, Hiei? What brings you to my palace today?" " I'm staying here only for a few weeks maybe, depending on what's happening to me? O, and don't bother giving me work, because that's not the reason I came here." " Okay Hiei, just go to your room, I'll give you lunch at usual time." " Fine."

Back at Ningenkai, Kurama searched for Hiei. Kurama checked the park, the pond, and anywhere else he thought he could be. He had been searching for Hiei for over four hours. Kurama knew he couldn't give up looking for him. Kurama now walked through the forest, and then he saw the forest looking a little dead looking. Kurama did a little magic with his seeds and made the forest a lot more beautiful. ` I think I'll show Hiei this if soon as I find him. * Sniff sniff. * I better find him now, but I want to make this place very beautiful, for Hiei's return.' Kurama continued to do his magic until it was evening.

Hiei was eating his lunch. As usual, Hiei didn't really like his lunch, but then if he doesn't eat it, he'll go hungry until dinner. As Hiei was eating, he thought about the fact if Kurama would come to look for him, though he doesn't blame Kurama if he didn't know where he was. Hiei left the eating hall. Hiei went up to his room and rest on the bed.

` I wonder if I could ever show Kurama a secret lake in the Makai, it always remind me of Kurama. I'll go to the lake now, but I have to tell Mukuro first, that witch sometimes wouldn't let me go anywhere.'

Hiei knocked on Mukuro's door. Mukuro quickly got out her work and said, " Come in Hiei." Hiei opened the door and walked up to Mukuro. " How can I help you now?" " May I go somewhere, I have to think about something." " Fine, as long as you come back at 6:30 for your dinner." " Arigato gozaimasu."

Hiei left Mukuro's room and ran out the door. ` Kurama… I want to show this lake, before if you decide to hate me forever for that mistake I made.'

Hiei walked to the lake he called " The Reflection of Kurama." When Hiei got to the lake, he laid his body by the tree he usually sits on. ` Man, I really need to see him, but he still has a week, maybe he just taking his time looking for me… no, he told me to leave him for sometime, but he might have changed because of me. He must have change, because back at the park yesterday, he tried to talk to me about something.' Hiei's mind is playing a song Kurama and his love song. (I don't know what song you want, so just imagine one in your head.) Hiei suddenly felt sleepy and decided to go back, before the witch who controls him gets really mad for coming back late.

Back at Ningenkai, Kurama made a final touch to his recreation, and he took a look around. The forest smell really sweet, and the trees and bushes came back alive. The bushes have roses in them, and Kurama added a lot more roses and medical flowers in the ground. Everything there is almost done, all Kurama wants now is Hiei to come to this place Kurama recreate, thanks to Hiei. Kurama wants to continue his search, but it's getting late. Kurama set up his little camp and slept next to the tree he decided that it would be Hiei's and his tree. ` Hiei, I'm going to find you, no matter what happens, I'm going to show this place. I hope I could find you soon, now I know I must find you in the Makai.' Kurama laid now and slept through the night.

The next morning, Kurama woke up at 9:00, and he continued his search for Hiei. Kurama tried and turn into his Youko form, because he cannot go through the Makai being in human form. He was ready to open a portal to the Makai. He opened the portal and quickly jumped into it, before a human sees him in this form.

As soon as he got there, he was transported in the middle of a forest. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a man-eating plant was attacking Kurama! Kurama used his rose and made it into a rosewhip. As soon as he made the rosewhip, the plant went pass Kurama's chest, and Kurama got injured. Kurama covered his stomach and rose whiplash the plant into million of pieces. Kurama have a minor cut on the chest. He used part of his clothes and ripped a little to cover the scratch. Kurama went on and continue his search a lot slower.

Hiei awoke at 10:00, where he was served breakfast. Hiei looked at his plate and sighed. The second day of waiting for Kurama, and Hiei wasn't eating a lot. Mukuro knew Hiei must be depressed. She knew it wasn't her business to know what's up in his life. Mukuro just sat there and then said, " I'm going to finish my work in my room, come in my room when you need something, ok?" Hiei nodded and he stared out the window. ` Kurama… What the hell are you? Come on, I want you to come, but I know the mistake I made in the past was bad, *Sigh*.'

Kurama tried to find Hiei's home, but he didn't remember a lot about where it is. So Kurama retraced his path of long ago when Hiei showed his house to Kurama. Kurama walked and found a familiar home. ` That must be his house.' Kurama went in the house, and sensed no ki in the house. ` He must be somewhere else.' Kurama went in the house anyway, and looked around. Kurama went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. ` Hiei must have been here yesterday; so then he must be in Mukuro's palace. Damnit, I forgot where the hell it is.' It was getting late, and the time flew by really fast. Kurama went to the cabinet to see if Hiei had any bandage tape for him to use. Luckily, Kurama did find some tape and use part of it with his cloth. Kurama then went to sleep on the couch, without taking care of his body, but he did take care of his teeth. ` Hiei… I'll find you soon.'

At Mukuro's palace, Hiei was found asleep in his bed, not wanting any food, but only water. Hiei cried a teargem, keeping it in his hands. ` Will Kurama ever find me soon?'

The next morning, Kurama changed his bandages and cloth, and then he went to search for Hiei again. As soon as he got out of the house, Kurama decided to look around all of Makai to find Mukuro's palace. He decided to look out east for the whole morning and afternoon.

Back at Mukuro's palace, Hiei walked around the palace and took two cups of water and a plate of noodles. After Hiei ate, he went back up to his room for the afternoon.

As soon as evening is almost struck, Kurama was still searching, but he still couldn't find Hiei. He again decided to camp in the area thirty minutes away from the palace, but he doesn't know that. Kurama decided to gather some leaves and flowers, to make a little lei for Mukuro, so she can welcome Kurama in her palace. He worked on it for an hour, and then he finally finished it. Kurama think it looks wonderful, and then he decided to make one for Hiei, out of roses, so Hiei would know to forgive him for being mean that time. Kurama then fell asleep after finishing the leis.

At the palace, Hiei woke up at the evening to receive his dinner. He sighed and ate it. After he finished, he walked back into his room and slept again, although he's not really tired.

Next morning, at 7:00, Kurama woke up and continued his trail to Mukuro's palace. Though he only saw the palace once, he remembers the trail now. Kurama kept thinking and walking at the same time.

Thirty minutes later…

Kurama finally reached to the palace and Hiei. He quickly knocked on the door, and Mukuro answered it. " Is Hiei here?" Mukuro answered, " Yes he is, and he is sleeping right now, come in and enjoy for awhile before you go to his room." Kurama presented the lei to Mukuro and gave it to her. " Thank you Kurama, now just go up to his room, he's probably awaken by now." " Arigato gozaimasu Mukuro." Kurama stood in front of the door and sighed.

Will these two be united, or will one run away from each other?

To Be Continued…

Hiei: There, Yoshira will be happy we played the story.

Kurama: Probably Hiei-san, at least she almost made me back together.

Yoshira: *woke up* what happened?

Kurama: You went a little crazy, and then you fainted.

Hiei: And you made us played the story, and it only took me a few seconds to find it.

Yoshira: Arigato, I'm going to lie down again.

(Went back to rest)

Hiei and Kurama: *sigh*

Hiei: Hn. You think we should wake her up in an hour.

Kurama: Sure, she needs to write the next chapter soon.

Send me reviews please!!!