Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho: The 2nd Generation ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Yu Yu Hakusho Generation:

Chapter One

Dark Gothic Kitsune: Sorry for the lack of updates. I'll probably delete Harry Potter and The prince of Jurai.
Well, for the names of the children, Eithne means little fire but i'll have to change to Enya. Yukio means: Gets what he wants. But i only chose this name for yusuke and Keiko's child because it combines both of their names. Kura, Enya's other name means treasure house. Kira, Hiei and Kurama's kid, means Dark Lady since she'll have a dark side. koen, i'll have to change his name too.
Well, here's chapter One! enjoy, Inumoon3!

Years passed. It seemed that the whole Yu Yu Hakusho gang had started their own families.

Yusuke and Keiko had a son, Yukio. Yukio was now 14. He was more like his father with dark black-brown hair, full of white highlights. He loved fighting but he earns straight A's. How can a kid get in trouble but get good grades? It's mystery, even to me, the author.

His best friend was Kato*, son of Koenma and Botan, prince of spirit world. Kato was also 14 with brown green hair and golden pink eyes. He is kinda stuck up and bubble headed but he will still do anything for his friends.

Then there is Kura Enya.

She is half human, half Koorime. She is a sweet girl like her mother and she has long green-blue hair with red highlights.

She has a 10 year old adopted cousin named Kira.

Kira is half kitsune and half fire demon. Hiei is her father and Kurama is also her father but he is actually a mother figure. Wierd, huh? Kira is 10 years old. She has black / dark red hair with silver-blue highlights. Her eyes are golden green with a hint of red.

These 4 kids are all inhabitants of the Human world even though Kura is from Makai and Kato is from Spirit World. But since thier parents are all friends and close, they all live together. Thus, their adventure begins......

Dark Gothic Kitsune: I know the story isn't long but I'm workin on it. :) I'll update my other story tomorrow since it is 9:52 p.m. Bye!