Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Valentine ❯ Videogames and Pizza ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Later, "Hey, Kuwabara, its my turn!"screamed Yuske as the two spirit detectives fought over the PS2 controller.

"No way, Urameshi, its my turn!"shouted Kuwabara. Yuske and Kuwabara had been hogging Kurama's PS2 all day and not letting anyone else have a turn. They were now having a tug-o-war with the controller wire. Either the 2 detectives were gonna pull until they became tired or until the cord snapped. Hopefully, it'd be the first one because Kurama would be very upset if they had broken his controller.

"It's not your turn, Kuwabara..."said Zinnia stepping in and taking the controller. Yuske smirked.

"Thats, right, Kuwabaka, its my turn! Thanks Zinnia!"said Yuske reaching for the controller. Zinnia pulled the controller out of his reach.

"It's not your turn either, Yuske."she started. She stuck her tongue out and pulled down her eyelid. "It's Mitari's turn."she turned to the blonde sitting on the couch who had been quiet all day long and hasnt said a thing. He instantly looked up when he heard his name with that nervous, shy look he always has.(aww....Poor Mitari)Zinnia smiled. "It's your turn to play, Mitari."he put his head down.

"No.......it's okay.....I......I cant wait.........."he said slowly. Zinnia shook her head.

"No, you've been sitting there for the past hour. You deserve a turn...." she handed the controller to him. He looked down at the controller then back up at the wolf with her sparkly hazel eyes. He slowly took it.

"Th-thank you......very much." he looked up at the tv screen. It was Sonic Heroes. Zinnia kneeled next to the PS2 and plugged a controller into the second player socket.

"Hey, how come you didnt tell us that you had another controller?!"shouted Yuske. Zinnia looked at him. She tilted her head to one side.

"Because........"she started.

"Because what?!". Zinnia giggled.

"Because....you never asked!" So anyway, the game started. Mitari as Team Sonic and Zinnia as Team Rose. During game play Mitari had glanced over at Zinnia a couple times wondering why someone would be so nice to him. This was no ordinary event for him. He looked back at the tv screen. Zinnia's ears twitched whenever Mitari got Team Sonic to attack her team. Her wolf ears wiggled whenever she was ahead in the race. The game was long but.....in the end Zinnia had become the victor. "Hey.......you're not half bad......"she said setting down the controller. Her tail was wagging rapidly."I bet you're good at a lot of other things as well." Mitari once again put his head down.

".....n-no......I ca-"just then Kurama came through the kitchen door holding a plate of......cookies!(Yum! I want one Kurama!).

"Okay, everyone, the cookies are ready."he said happily. Zinnia jumped up.

"Oh boy, what kind did you make this time, Kurama?!"she said jumping up and down happily. Kurama laughed.

"You're favorite....."he stated. Zinnia gasped.

"Chocolate chip!"she shouted running over to him. He held up the plate out of her reach being much taller than her. Zinnia tried to jump for them.

"Okay......but only one...."Zinnia frowned. She began to whimper. Her eyes grew real big as if she was gonna cry. Kurama smiled.

"You can stop with those puppy dog eyes."Zinnia stopped.

"Darn it, I thought it'd work......"she said defeatedly. "Why do we only get one?". she asked confusedly.

"Because dinner is here....right about......"the sound of tires screeching was heard outside. "......now." Zinnia's wolf ears perked up. In a poof of white smoke the reddish brown wolf stood in the house. She ran across the living room and dashed out the doggy door that Kurama had so kindly installed for her. Kurama chuckled.

"She always gets excited when I order pizza...."Yuske and Kuwabara had tuned out everyone this whole time and was once again hogging the videogames. Zinnia was now outside running toward the tall man carrying the 3 pizza boxes stacked on one another. The man jumped back when the wolf jumped for the pizzas. She missed. She jumped for them again this time knocking over the pizza man and sending one of the pizzas flying. The delicious hot pizza came out the box and fell on the ground in front of Zinnia. She began devouring the pizza.

"Oooh! Hot! Hot! Hot!"she thought to herself since being in wolf form she couldnt talk as the pizza burned her mouth. Kurama came running out the house and went to help up the pizza man.

"Oh, I must apologize about my dog."he said. Zinnia looked up at him with some pizza cheese hanging from her mouth and snarled. She went back to her pizza. The pizza man brushed himself off.

"It's quite alright." said the pizza man picking up the 2 decent pizzas off the ground still in their boxes. He handed them to Kurama. "That'll be 12.99, young man." Kurama pulled out his wallet from his pocket and took out a 20.

"Here you are. Please, keep the change."he said handing the money to him.

"Thank you for purchasing from Pizza Hut."he looked over to Zinnia who was finishing up her pizza. ".....And if you ever want to buy again...............call Pizza Domino."he ran away, jumped into his car and raced off.
Converting /tmp/phpSHhAHN to /dev/stdout