Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fact and Fantasies; A Reality Check ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I never have and probably never will own Yu-Gi-Oh!

A/N: This oneshot story was my entry for the Lair’s Kink Fest Challenge. Didn’t place, but at least I still got 4 votes! Now that voting is over, I can post it elsewhere.

And I thank my beloved betas Maggiemay and Daisey. *HUGS tight*

------------------------------------------

They say variety is the spice of life and there is no truer place to see it than in the bedroom. Love making can be a wonderful thing, and sometimes it just takes something new to renew a spark of passion when it seems that it is slowly beginning to extinguish.

Seto and Joey were beginning to find their own flame of passion dying to glowing embers because of the same routine. They had tried new positions, tried moving their copulating into other rooms of the house, tried videos, tried adult toys, but nothing seemed to be what they were looking for.

They wanted something that would excited them, something exotic and fun. After Seto did a bit of research on his computer, he was struck with an idea and decided to spring it on Joey one night as a surprise. He was sure his fair-haired lover would enthusiastically certainly agree.

"Sex with food?.. That's awfully kinky of ya, Seto," the blond grinned lecherously to his partner.

The sable haired CEO's voice purred in reply, "I thought we could try something new tonight. I've already bought everything we need." He gestured elegantly to the small bedside table. "Mokuba is spending the night with a friend for all of tonight, so I get you all to myself, Puppy."

Joey looked over at the night stand where a veritable buffet of sweets and toppings waited to be used in Seto’s new game. Cans of whipped cream, chocolate syrup, a bowl of strawberries, and various other fruits were neatly arranged. He could feel his mouth starting to water and his imagination took flight at the possibilities. Eagerly, he pulled his T-shirt over his head, flinging it to the ground without a second thought, then lay back upon their large bed to wait for his lover.

Seto's cerulean eyes sparkled with desire and love as they ran over the exposed flesh of the shorter teen. Tonight was going to be quite a memorable experience for both of them. He sat on the bedside, turning to lean over and unbutton the denim barrier between himself and Joey. Each article of their clothing slowly slipped away with the help of skillful fingers until they were both completely bare and quite visibly excited for the fun to begin.

Carefully selecting a can of whipped cream first, Seto shook it, then brought the nozzle tip down to squirt a fluffy mound upon both of Joey's nipples. Afterward, he took two raspberries and placed them delicately on top. He shook the can again and began drawing a squigglie line downward, stopping just above the nest of flaxen curls at the base of the teen's arousal and causing him to squirm with need.

All Joey could do was moan and shiver as he submitted and let his lover use his body as an edible canvas. Goose pimples and slight shivers traced along his lithe frame. The whipped cream was cold after all!

He watched as Seto reached for a bottle of chocolate syrup, bracing himself for another small chill until the liquid made contact with his skin. Joey was pleasantly surprised to find the syrup had been slightly warmed, reminding him of hot fudge, and made a wonderful contrast to the cool whipped cream.

The taller teen started pouring the warm chocolate into Joey's navel, letting the indent fill with the dark, sticky syrup and overflow across his flat belly and down his sides to drip onto the bed. He could not have cared less about the bed sheets being ruined by their foreplay. One of the advantages of being one of the most wealthy people in the world is that he could always buy more if needed. Tilting the bottle up slightly, Seto moved it to cover other areas of Joey's body in a criss-crossing mosaic of chocolate and whipped cream lines. Satisfied with his lover's body decoration, he teasingly dribbled some into the blond's mouth before bending down and kissing him passionately, sending his tongue deep into the willing cavern to lap up every drop of the luscious Joey mixed chocolate flavor.

Seto was sure he could drown in the delicious kiss, but he pulled back so he could continue his sinfully delicious work. He always prided himself for finishing any task he started. He was Seto Kaiba, a person with a reputation for thoroughness and tenacity, no matter what the adversity.

Slowly he lowered the bottle of warmed chocolate, letting it hover tauntingly for a few seconds above Joey’s full erection, before tilting it to pour out streams of warm rich chocolate, covering the weeping manhood in rich dark sweetness. After fully decorating the pulsing flesh, he set the syrup bottle aside.

Now came the fun part; eating up the sweet, sticky, Joey sundae the he had just made. Getting onto all fours, he bent his head down to his feast and began to sample the mixed flavors. Using his tongue and teeth he nibbled and licked away one hill of raspberry nipple and cream. Once the hardened pink bud beneath was exposed, Seto bit down gently, drawing an excited moan from the other teen's throat, making him arch deeper into his loving, hungry mouth.

Next, he moved to the other cream and raspberry adorned nipple to offer similar treatment, not leaving his feast until he was satisfied that he had truly licked his plate clean. His busy, wet tongue moved eagerly down the blond's chest, clearing and smearing trails of chocolate and cream. The trip was paused for a rest stop at the overflowing belly button so Seto could lap up the liquid collected within, then the journey began once again. Last stop, Joey's engorged, chocolate covered penis.

Joey was simply a quivering mass of flesh by the time Seto arrived to his candy coated cock. Warm lips wrapped around the head and dainty kitten licks were used to clean the tip and tease the weeping slit. Tears of pleasure, pooling in the corners of Joey’s eyes, threatened to fall down his flushed face while he whimpered and thrashed with need. If Seto didn’t take all of him soon he was going to explode!

Fighting for control, the shorter boy clenched his eyes shut and grasped at the sugar-sticky sheets with desperate hands before giving a low howl when, all at once, Seto took his member in deep, up to the root, to bury his face in chocolate covered blond fleece, surrounding the blond’s painfully aroused flesh in tight, hot suction.

At the incredible pleasure, his eyes shot open and he stared down at his lover. He almost came from the erotic sight that met his eyes when he saw chestnut tresses, tipped in the darkly colored syrup, bobbing up and down while he was being sucked off.

Not wanting it to end too soon he gave a groan and tried to stop his instinctive thrusts into his lover's avid mouth. "Ahh.. Ah, shit.. Not so hard!.. I don't wanna cum yet!" Joey protested, trying to control his body’s almost unbearable need for release.

Seto, the man reported to have no mercy, took pity on him and slowed his eager sucking to a stop. He was not finished teasing his lover quite yet anyway and didn’t want him to orgasm too soon. Now, it was time for the strawberries. Seto brought the bowl closer so he could select one, then, satisfied with the red juicy look of the fruit, he put the berry between his teeth before leaning down to kiss Joey deeply to share the sweet tartness of the ripened strawberry. The faint chocolate flavor was still present as their tongues wrestled for possession of the berry. Seto captured the morsel and, with a quick bite, the brunet split the strawberry in half and used his skilled and agile tongue to deposit Joey's half between the blond’s parted lips. He drew back then and lifted his head so they could both savor their treats.

Savoring his own tid bit, and flashing a lusty smile, Joey pushed himself up with his elbows to lean in close to his brunet love, "I think I could get ta like this." He growled huskily before leaning back and arching his body up, offering his body eagerly for more of his partner's edible delectation.

"You look very sexy eating strawberries, Puppy. You would look even sexier eating them if you didn't use your mouth though... Get on your hands and knees, ass high in the air, and spread your thighs nice and wide for me, Joey."

The blond duelist shuddered at the husky tone in his partner's voice. It was a tone that held the promise of unbelievable ecstasy for both of them throughout the long night ahead. Body shaking with eagerness he complied with alacrity to Seto’s demand. He turned over onto his belly so he could get into position, bending his elbows and dropping his upper body into a pillow so his rear could be at it’s highest. His most intimate areas were exposed and completely unguarded. He was vulnerable to anything and everything Seto wanted to do to him.

This vulnerability made him shake harder. His need, recently brought down by the strawberry kiss, surged painfully again. ‘At this rate, Seto will barely have ta touch me again before I come!’ He thought half ecstatically and half hysterically.

Satisfied at his puppy’s trembling responses, he dropped a quick kiss on the proudly held ass before retrieving the discarded bottle of chocolate syrup. Seto opened it and poured it over the valley in the twin globes. He picked another strawberry and brought it to the coated entrance before pressing the tip in and applying a light pressure. The ring of muscle relaxed just enough to start taking it in so Seto could start teasing the boy. He slid the fruit in and out, covering it with chocolate, then pressed it in halfway so it could be held still while he used his tongue to coax it back out.

Joey's quivering knees threatened to buckle from the intense the sensations and mental images of what Seto was doing. He was so close to the edge and this exquisite torture was driving him mad. Frantically, he bit into the pillow he was resting upon, trying to stifle the whines of need that wanted to escape his lips. Through lust clouded eyes, the shorter teen saw Seto reaching to the nightstand again. This time, he picked up an unpeeled banana.

"Ohh, gods.. whaddya gonna do with that?" Joey groaned in an impassioned voice as more images threatened his tentative control.

There came a playfully scolding 'tsk tsk tsk' in reply, and then the coltish instruction, "You'll see, Joey. Now just stay how you are. You're obeying very nicely."

Carefully, Seto lubed the banana with more chocolate syrup and started to insert it into the tight passage displayed so willingly and defenseless before him.

The sensation of penetration was too much for the whimpering blond’s overstimulated senses. With a strangled cry, Joey tensed and sprayed a fresh helping of his own hot cream upon the bed. The CEO patiently waited while his lover came down from his peak before he continued his delicious game. Once Joey’s entrance was relaxed enough for more and his channel had stopped clenching, he slipped the phallic shaped fruit just over halfway into the teen's body.

He checked to see if it was secure before he began peeling the banana until the splayed sections of peel almost resembled some type of flower. Once more, Seto took the whipped cream and chocolate syrup and started decorating his fruity floral design. A circle of whipped cream around the base of the exposed banana and syrup coating the tip. Seto examined his work with a smug grin, quite satisfied that he made a rather exceptional artist by using the other youth as medium for his creativity. ‘Hah, take that all of you who said I didn’t have an artistic bent! I just didn’t have the right muse. Hmmm...still life fruit is so much more inspiring when my puppy brings it to life.’ He mused, having a mild hysteria moment when he thought of what the arts teacher at school would say if he suggested such a thing.

"Now, Puppy, we're going to test your muscle control. I know your ass is tight and hot.. and just wonderful.. but this is about control. I want you to hold that banana in securely and then you're going to very slowly push it out to feed it to me, understand?"

Before the directions was even completed, Joey's cock was at full attention again. This was kinky and stimulating. Just flexing his spread opening brought a rush of pleasure. He couldn’t wait to feel the pleasure the rest of the exercise would bring. He focused on working his internal muscles to keep a hold upon the fruit while he gave just enough pressure to start forcing it out. Behind him, the blue-eyed youth bit into the first mouthful of banana, chewed, swallowed, then waited for the small movement to push the banana forward, offering him more of the sweet fruit. This proceeded slowly until the entire banana was eaten and Seto removed the expelled, empty peel.

"Very good, Joey.” Seto praised before asking, “How are you enjoying this?"

Joey looked back as best he could, breath panting from arousal and effort and his face heavily flushed, "I-I'm good. I never knew ya had such a kink streak though.. But, I'm gettin' kinda hungry, Seto.. Ya mind bein' da banana split fer a while?"

Seto grinned in anticipation as he made himself comfortable upon the bed and leaned back. His long, lean legs spread wide, arms crossed behind his head to keep from grabbing Joey's head and forcing him down balls deep. He offered his lover the towering, stiff treat he craved.

The shorter duelist crawled between Seto's thighs, and taking hold of the discarded chocolate syrup bottle, started drizzling it over the other's softly heaving chest. Dark trails and rivulets covered the smooth flesh in random patterns. Joey bent down and used his heated lips to spread the chocolate lines further across the willing body. Satisfied with his pattern, he started at the top and worked his way down, cleaning and tracing his work of art.

His skilled tongue lapped over the hills and recesses of fine muscles, seeking out the chocolate mixed with Seto's unique flavor. When the sticky topping was eaten away, Joey began pouring more. This time, the sweet, thick sauce rained down on the brunet's playfully neglected, but tumescent, aroused manhood. Iridescent droplets of pre-cum flowed freely down the firm shaft. The chocolate syrup found those trails and overtook them until there was no sign of the slick liquid of pleasure left to be seen.

"Ya know, Seto.. I always thought ya kinda tasted like cinnamon or somethin' sweet an' spicy like that... I can't wait ta try yer cinnamon an' chocolate flavored dick..." Joey purred in a deep tone, desire lacing through the words before dropping his head down to take his lover deep into his throat.

Now, if there was a prize for giving the best head, Seto would have nominated Joey long ago. He would have never let him demonstrate his talent on any other judge but himself, but he would have definitely nominated him! The brunet may have said at one time that the blond had no talent when it came to playing Duel Monsters, but that had been before he had found out exactly how talented that loud, sometimes uncouth and thoughtless, mouth could be. That tongue could do tricks that seemed impossible for any human to accomplish.

A pleasured moan spilled from Seto's lips while his golden puppy worked him over. Unable to resist temptation, he removed his arms from behind his head and moved his hand shakily to tangle in the teen's soft, pretty locks, urging him on silently.

Joey, recognizing the sign of his lover’s unraveling control, blessed him with a soft bite on the over sensitive head of his swelling and weeping cock, which proved to be Seto's undoing. His back arched and he gave a strained growl as his organ pumped deeply in and out of Joey's greedy lips. Screaming Joey’s name, he spurted his essence into his lover's hungry mouth and throat.

It took a few moments to catch his breath, then sat up and he moved to position Joey back into his pose on all fours. All the while, the shorter grinned lasciviously.

"I'm really likin' this kinky stuff.. Maybe ya should put some more of that chocolate on yer dick an' fuck me already.. Bananas are good, but there's just no substitute fer that cock of yer's!" Joey panted eagerly, his aroused cock dripping excitement and need.

"Just hush, I'm not done yet," the Dragon Master ordered simply while grabbing the whipped cream and giving the can a shake.

If Joey wanted and liked kinky, Seto would gladly show him just how kinky he could be. Using a strawberry, he stopped the smaller boy's talking before he began sticking the whipped cream nozzle into the slightly twitching, pink opening between two perfect globes and shooting off a long blast of the cold fluffy topping.

Honey colored eyes shot open and strawberry pulp sprayed out as Joey, spitting out the fruit, looked back over his shoulder in panic. "What da hell do ya think yer doin'??!!.." He yelped in a high pitched voice.

The brunet scolded Joey with a light slap on his ass. "If you don't keep quiet, Puppy, I'll have to muzzle you," and squeezed out another stream of whipped cream into the now clenched hole.

The bed sheets were beginning to rip in places from the white knuckled clawing they were receiving from the writhing teen. As the cream filled him he was flooded with a fluttering sort of excitement, tickling and stimulating his internal nerves. The butterfly caresses stopped as soon as the can was removed, but the respite was short lived as a different nozzle was inserted. A gush of thick syrup coated his insides, causing Joey to breathe heavily in arousal as the tickling sensation and the thick heavy slide of chocolate skated across his most sensitive internal areas.

Joey's cock dripped more silken puppy cream onto the bed as the young CEO continued to force feed him toppings and syrup from the wrong end. Even if his body was responding with arousal and need, the blond could not fight back his wandering thoughts on the current situation he was in and a question that was circling his fevered brain took form in an hysterical thought. ‘Does this mean I'll be fartin' out chocolate cream sundaes fer da next few days?'

Seto removed the bottle and poured more chocolate sauce upon his lover’s rear, then grabbed the largest strawberry, one he’d chosen for just that purpose, and pressed it into the stretched opening. As the larger teen watched avidly, the berry began to sink into the blond's depths until it fully entered, completely disappearing as the tight sphincter closed around it.

Joey gave a little yelp of surprise. "What da hell, Seto?!" his eyes goggled and he arched his ass and wriggled it uncomfortably.

Seto remained his collected self, but inside his heart was racing, this was just so hot. "Just push it out." Eyes trained on the small opening, he watched, eager to catch his treat as it emerged.

The hazel-eyed boy furrowed his brows in effort while he tried to expel the strawberry. Giving a firm push, he found himself unable to get it to emerge. He gave several more pushes, each push gaining in strength, but each one ended in failure. ‘Well, fuck!’ Groaning in defeat he lowered his head and said dejectedly, "I can't get it out."

"I'll try and pull it out then. Just relax so I can get my fingers in." Seto said soothingly, rubbing his defeated love’s thigh tenderly.

Two slim digits slipped into Joey's slippery passage, his fingertips barely brushing against the rogue fruit. Gingerly, afraid of hurting his lover, he pressed deeper in an attempt to get a grasp on the retreating berry, but all he managed to do was force it in deeper and farther out of reach. Its capture made more difficult because of its ease of passage through the slickness of the chocolate and whipped cream. Forgetting delicacy, he forced his fingers in deeper and starting to growl as the strawberry continued to eluded his clutches. Becoming frustrated, he forced his fingers in a bit more roughly, causing Joey to jerk up angrily.

Joey narrowed his eyes and spat viciously, "OW! Cut it out, will ya?! That fuckin' hurts!"

"Well I can't get a hold of it because it keeps moving!" Too thwarted to couch his reply in soothing tones, Seto yelled in an annoyed voice.

Patience was wearing thin and panic was starting to set in on Joey. "Seto, this is serious if we can't get it out.. But there's no fuckin' way I'm gonna go ta da hospital! Yer gonna have ta tell 'em what da hell happened!.. Jeez.. I mean, what am I gonna tell them, huh? 'Oh, me an' my gay lover here were tryin' ta get in da mood ta fuck an' I ended up with food stuck up my asshole. So, can ya get it out?'! An' Seto, if ya think they won’t recognize me as da lover of da great Seto Kaiba, ya ain’t livin’ in this world!"

Seto took a deep breath while he thought. He did not want to agitate his partner further, but he was sharing in the concern Joey felt. The media would love to get their hands on something so completely humiliating like this. It would make him look like a fool and his enemies would use it to try ruin his company image. He and Kaiba Corp had barely weathered the storm when he went public with Joey as his life partner. The possible front page headlines in large, bold print raced wildly through his mind.

Joey went ahead and climbed off the bed so he could stand, hoping the change in position might dislodge the intruder. But, though it seemed to shift, he could still feel the lump within him, resisting his attempts to expel it. Agitated, he began to pace.

After a few moments of careful and silent pondering, icy blue orbs locked onto the anxious blond. He had an idea. He only hoped Joey would agree. Seriously he proposed, “Why don't we try using an enema?” A dawning look of hope and relief was all the answer the Seto needed. “That would definitely work to get it out. Just stay calm and don't start panicking, alright? If you tense up, it will be harder to.. um.. get out. I'll go mix up a solution for you right now."

The shorter was less than thrilled with this turn of events, but if this was the best way to solve their problem in the privacy of their own home, then so be it. He began to pace nervously while Seto left the desheveled bed to head into the spacious, connected bathroom. Joey could hear his partner rustling around and the sound of running water echoing off the tiles in the room. It was only a few minutes until the sable haired boy emerged holding an old-fashioned water bottle enema kit.

"It's ready, Joey.. Now, I want you to get on your hands and knees on the bed like how you were before. Keep your back end high so we can try to get some of this water in past the strawberry." The brunet instructed tenderly.

With a grim face, Joey complied to the orders he was given. He stood on all fours upon the ripped and stained bed once again, lowering his head shamefully and keeping his buttocks raised towards the taller teen. If he had truly been a puppy, is tail would have been tucked firmly between his legs.

Seto grasped the enema tip firmly, lubed with petroleum jelly, and inserted it into the other's teens abused rectum. Once it was secure and fully inserted, he held the water bottle up at a medium height and released the clamp. A rush of warm fluid began to empty into Joey's bowels, filling him, not unpleasantly, with the mixture. To try and force the liquid past the blockage, the brunet raised the water bottle higher. He stopped when Joey gave a groan of discomfort from the sudden increase in pressure and he lowered it again.

Seto rubbed little soothing circles his lover's lower back while he drained the enema fluid into him. Knowing that he should try to keep the blond relaxed and calm to make it easier he said gently, "There's some muscle stimulant in here too. That should help force it to come out.” Gentling his voice further, he asked, “How are you doing, Joey?"

".. I'd be doin' better if we weren't tryin' ta make a fuckin' strawberry margarita in my ass... Why don't we call everyone up, stuff a spigot up my ass, an' we can have ourselves a party?" He snarled in despair. Somewhere, in the back of Joey's mind, a mocking tune began to play while his face soured into a disgruntled pout: 'Put de lime in de Joey an' ya shake it all up....'

They were both quiet after that while the water bottle continued to drain steadily. The taller moved his rubbing to Joey's slightly distended belly, trying to help ease the liquid along to help Joey’s muscles compress and pass the lost fruit. Finally, then entire enema was in and Seto reclamped the tube, but kept it in place to act as a kind of cork.

"Just try holding that in for a few minutes. I'm going to start pressing a bit on your stomach to get it moving in the right direction. I promise I won't press too hard to cause you any more discomfort." Seto explained softly.

As much as Seto was trying, it was hard not to cause discomfort at the moment. Joey gritted his teeth, breathing in slow, steady breaths through his nose while trying to focus on anything but his stomach and the coiling pressure in his ass. Each small poke and prod caused him to wince and bite at his lower lip. His gut gurgled softly after a particularly firm press into his full abdomen and the blond cried out as he felt his muscles beginning to contract from the quickly absorbed stimulant, "Ah! Don't touch me anymore..." He cried out in pain and panic.

Seto pulled his hands from Joey and stopped his gentle prodding. Knowing it wouldn’t be long now, he stepped behind Joey to remove the tubing tip. Joey looked ready to bolt for the bathroom like a scared rabbit at any second.

The flaxen haired boy tensed as he tried to continue holding the enema in, but he was fighting a losing battle. Another gurgle sounded from water shifting and the boy grunted at the painful clench of muscles.

"Are you alright, Joey?" Seto asked softly with concern lacing his voice.

Joey gave a low groan as he felt his strong internal muscles contracted again. There was no holding back now. Oh, God! He had to go. Now! NOW!!

In a shaky voice, thin with strain and effort, he tried to warn his lover of the impending explosion, ".. I'm.. not gonna make it.... Ngh! Move, Seto!!"

As much good intentions as he had meant to give a warning, it did not come quite fast enough though. With an immense internal muscle spasm, a large amount of liquid was suddenly squeezed to cause a similar effect to a bullet firing from a gun. The lost strawberry shot out and hit its mark right in the bulls eye.. er.. dragon's eye.

The young billionaire’s hand shot up to his wounded eye as he yelped in pain and rattled off a string of profanities that would have made a truck driver blush and a sailor applaud.

Joey, meanwhile, could no longer keep back the dam as it burst until he completely soaked the bed and himself in warmed solution, chocolate and whipped cream. After emptying his bowels in record time, shorter duelist decided he’d had quite enough to handle for one day, hell for one lifetime!

He crawled out of and away from the mess, still groaning softly and clutching his stomach as he stood. The blond stole a glance at Seto and took notice that he was going to be sporting a lovely black eye for the next several days and he was wearing copious amounts of the mess that he’d inserted into Joey’s body.

Seto caught his gaze through is non-swollen eye, holding it silently for a pregnant moment. In a low voice, he murmured, "We never tried any of this... And we will never speak of this again. Not ever again.." He wasn’t asking. He was stating an unequivocal fact.

Nodding in agreement, Joey then ran off as another wave of hard contractions started to hit him. Without a backward glance he darted into the bathroom leaving the ripped and soiled bedding for Seto to deal with alone.

Seto dumped all of the remaining food into the trash and pulled off the unsalvageable bedding to be taken away and would give direct orders to have burned so that they would never have to face the embarrassing memories.

Once everything was cleaned up, and they had both taken much needed showers, they moved to one of the mansion's guest rooms to sleep. However, the night was still fresh in their minds and they decided it would be best for both of them if they slept in separate beds for the night and go back to sleeping together on the next.

When Mokuba returned home the following day, all he could wonder about was how his brother received a black eye because Seto and Joey refused to tell him, both of their faces assuming odd expressions. Joey's was a mix of anger and embarrassment and Seto's was just incredible...a mix of intense...distate and almost fear.

However, he also found he was rather curious about the reasons why the elder teens both set a firm rule that chocolate sundaes and strawberries were not allowed in the Kaiba residence for the next 6 months....

Fin

----------------------------------

A/N: I hope you liked it.