Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime 411 ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Anime 411

Chapter 1

One day, Yami Yugi, Season 1 Yami Yugi, Pharoah Atem, and DRYY walk into a hotel. The clerk looks up at them. He says,"Hi, to stay at this hotel it's $2,080 a night.." "WHAT?!" Ed yells at the clerk,"who the hell has that kind of money?! how are you still in business?!" "We've had customers..." "eh?"

S1YY says, "Where are we s'possed to get $2080!?" "Bargain for them?", Atem says. "that's stupid Atem", came Ed's answering reply. "$2080 just for a hotel room?!", Yami Yugi says. S1YY answers, "Cuz they're dumb. I'd rather sleep in the woods....better yet, maybe a SHADOW GAME might lighten things up!" "Let's just go find some other place." Ed walks to the door, but the clerk presses a button closing all exits and windows. "You will stay here! For a fee of $2,080!" "We don't have that kind of money!""well get that kind of money." Ed turns to the others. "what the hell do we do?" "I dunno?" "let's duel for it!" Atem shouts. S1YY grabs the clerk by his collar. "LOWER THE PRICE OR SUFFER A PENALTY GAME NEK!!" "gah!" was the clerk's response when he saw the glowing eye on S1YY's forhead. Ed says, "Man your stupid I could just use alchemy to break this door." Ed walks over to the door only to be blocked by Scar who jumps in front. He walks back to the counter. "or not..." S1YY continues to hold the clerk by the collar. "So, will you lower 'em or not!?" The clerk turns out to be the watch collector guy(from episode 4 in the first series of yugioh). Scar pushes S1YY to the side. "I'll handle this!" Looking over at Ed he says, "I heard you know some secrets about the military." "Hey! Move!" S1YY kicks Scar against the wall. "I'M handling this guy!"

Scar grabs hold of S1YY's leg and uses his arm to wound S1YY's leg. "I'll handle it." S1YY drops to the ground in pain. "D-dammit!" "You idiot!", Ed shouts at S1YY, "you know he could do worse than give you a deep wound in your leg you know!" "Leave S1YY alone, Scar!!!" shouts Yami Yugi. He turns his head towards S1YY when he hears a moan from him. Ed tries to punch Scar. "You bitch!" Scar grabs hold of Ed's arm. "Dammit!" Scar blows Ed's automail and Ed falls to the ground. S1YY's pupils get very small when he sees this. Yami Yugi grabs Scar's arm and throws him down on the ground then goes over to S1YY. Scar grabs Yami Yugi's arm. "Don't throw me!" He activates his arm and wounds Yami Yugi in the arm causing him to yell in pain and clutch his arm. Atem runs over to Yami Yugi. "NO!!" He turns to Scar angrily. "How dare you!!!!!!" "Atem what ever you do don't try to kill Scar..." Ed warns. Scar takes the clerk and runs away with him.

Ed says, "well we have an abandoned hotel to ourselves, now what do we do?" Yami Yugi ignores Ed and shakes the now unconscious S1YY. "S1YY! Speak to me!" S1YY makes no reply, losing more blood by the minute. Ed sees a phone and calls Winry to please come fix his arm. S1YY utters something and
Ed says, "will ya help him I only have one arm at the moment." Winry then comes and fixes Ed's arm. As
soon as she's done he runs over and heals S1YY and Yami Yugi's wounds with alchemy. "Thanks Edward." S1YY wakes up then says, "Edward? you did that with alchemy didn't you?" Ed replies, "No Problem...so what do we do with a nice abandoned hotel like this?"