Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Tension Relieved Lemon style ( Chapter 58 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues
Tension Relieved
By StarbearerTM aka Trynia Merin
 
Note, this contains Lemon. And Bulma Vegeta lemon towards the end, honestly!!! My thanks to all my readers new and old!
 
I don't own Dragon Ball Z. I'm only borrowing Akira Toriyama's characters for a while, they belong to Toei Animation Co. Ltd. I do own Stellari, Fermi and Bohr and the idea for this fanfiction. I don't get paid for this.
***
 
"Listen to what he has to say, Goku," Bardock hissed, grabbing Goku's wrist. "Please."
 
"I'll watch," Goku said, sitting down as Bardock tugged him to sit next to him. Luckily his father's sense and cool head had prevailed. With pride, Kinoha looked at her strong second son, anxious to speak to him.
 
"Vegeta, Bardock's right. I'm getting confused here," Bulma urged, nudging him with a hand.
 
Vegeta caught up with his mate finally, grasping both upper arms in his large hands. He spun his head around to glance down at her over his shoulder. Bulma blinked up into his dark eyes filled with concern. Vegeta let go of one arm so he could brush way her tears with one gloved index finger. Gruffly he said, "Woman, what's wrong?"
 
"Can't you tell?" she asked.
 
"You are needed too, Bulma," Vegeta answered. "Do you doubt me? You are the Princess of all Saiyans."
 
She blushed at his frank admission and then exhaled, "I think what Goku wonders is what will happen if we do win? Will you stay on earth or go? That's a valid question."
 
"She's right," said Goku. "Vegeta, where will the Saiyans live? Here on earth or on this other world? Or will you leave?"
 
"I cannot say Woman, till we've fought the battle ahead," Vegeta answered. "And Kakkarot, seeing as you are so loyal to this world, it would seem you'd insist we should stay."
 
"Earth isn't so bad a planet is it? Bulma loves it here. Do you HAVE to leave?" Goku asked quietly.
 
"But what about the Saiyans living here? This world has limited resources," Piccolo suddenly said. "Already it's straining under the weight of its population. Saiyans having their own world would make more sense."
 
"I hadn't thought of that," Goku said, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand. "Vegeta, if you DO stay here, what will we do in this 'new world' of yours after the Androids, eh?"
 
"Things are moving very fast," Bardock nodded. "And although this planet is pleasant, it's small compared to what we Saiyans are used to. There are ten thousand others on the world we've chosen and MUCH more room to move."
 
"They are, indeed. But I'm not without some strategy for that even," said Vegeta. He reached up and pulled the scouter off her ear. Bulma sighed deeply, glaring at her husband. He tucked her blue hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek.
 
"Vegeta I want to trust you, but I'm so scared that after the Androids are defeated you'll go out and conquer the universe or something!" Bulma said candidly.
 
"You fear my ambitions equal that of Frieza?" Vegeta asked soberly.
 
"Uh… to tell the truth, yes," Goku said, voicing all their concerns."
 
"How little you know me you idiots. I do not intend of having my reach exceed my grasp. The survival of the Saiyan race to me is paramount. The fact that the humans are involved is a side benefit. But it will attract attention. And it is my home world and my place to protect."
 
"EXCUSE me?" Piccolo grunted. "Care to EXPLAIN that?"
 
Before Bulma could splutter protest Vegeta stopped her with a soft pressure of the same hand on her lips. "Let me finish. When I say mine, I don't exclude ownership of the humans here. Only that they need protection from the rest of the universe. They have the great potential but they have no one to guide them from their own folly. The Saiyans can exist with the Human here, and on the world they've chosen. But only if we protect them from themselves as well as from the others that would conquer here."
 
"That sounds very arrogant," Piccolo grunted, striding up. "Protect us from ourselves? I'm capable of protecting this world. And so is Goku, and the other Earth's Special Forces. We don't need to be lorded over by you or anyone else!"
 
"I meant that this planet spawns fools that would try to destroy this world. I have no intention of letting anyone do that. Because this small rock has some value. It is all that I can protect for our son. I will NOT let the Saiyan race die along with the human race. And although some Saiyans have been wished back, we are nowhere near strong enough without… breeding stock. Eventually the unmated males loyal to me will seek companionship should they come. And humans are few of the only compatible races. Instead of fearing offspring being stronger, I will use this to my advantage."
 
"Vegeta… you're scaring me," Bulma admitted.
 
"Vegeta, that sounds noble and good, but it's kinda confusing the way you're putting it," Goku scratched his head.
 
"Don't you trust that I have this world's interests in mind? I am a Prince, born and bred to rule. This world needs a protector, and I shall be that!"
 
"We can ALL protect the planet, Vegeta. That's what Piccolo's trying to say!" Goku said frustrated.
 
"True, but there is only one number one Saiyan. And I will prove that when I defeat you, Kakkarot."
 
"Dad, this is nuts!" Gohan suddenly said.
 
"With all due respect Sire, might I suggest a solution?" Bardock asked, standing up.
 
"Speak," Vegeta glared at him.
 
"It seems to me this is all a matter to be solved AFTER the androids. And in the tradition of the Vegetasei right of satisfaction, when one challenges another, the warriors spar and duke out for their rank. The winner remains, and the loser agrees to whatever fate meted out by the winner," said Bardock.
 
"So you mean Vegeta and I will have a fight to prove who has t he right to protect earth?" asked Goku. "Like a tournament? But I can't see why we can't ALL protect the earth!"
 
"This sounds like a good solution," Piccolo said. "If we all survive this that is."
 
"Wait, Piccolo, this is important. Vegeta always wants to prove himself, why not?" Goku asked. "Okay Vegeta, you'll have your match AFTER the androids are defeated. So what are your terms, Vegeta?"
 
"Clearly this. If in the off chance he should defeat me, I shall leave the world in his hands as its protector. But that will not happen," said Vegeta.
 
"And if you don't, then you'll leave?" Bulma asked. "This planet is my home! I can't believe…"
 
"We will speak of this later, when the androids have been defeated," Vegeta said quietly.
 
"Done," said Goku. "I accept your challenge, Vegeta."
 
"Are you NUTS, Goku?" Bulma burst out.
 
"Might I suggest we break for lunch?" Nappa diplomatically asked. "Sire?"
 
"Fine," said Vegeta with a grunt. Everyone exited the meeting space, speaking in hushed tones as Piccolo and Goku exchanged meaningful glances. Piccolo shook his head and sighed.
 
"Don't worry, it'll be okay. And I'm sure it won't matter," Goku said as he walked past his friend and ally.
 
"If we don't survive it won't matter anyway, and this discussion's pointless," Piccolo grunted.
 
"I hate this," Stellari murmured, rushing out of the hut before Kinoha and Bardock could stop her.
 
"Wait," said Kinoha.
 
"I'll go after her, Mother. You can use this chance to speak to Kakkarot... Son Goku," said Raditz. He indicated where Goku was standing with Piccolo and Gohan.
 
"Come on, let's not waste this chance," said Bardock, taking his wife's hand. He led her over to Goku, who turned with a slight look of confusion on his face.
 
"Excuse me, but it's high time you and your mother talked," said Bardock.
 
"Oh… I'm sorry," Goku blinked. "Wow, you look just like Raditz, I mean Raditz looks a lot like you… but without all the curves!"
 
"Son Goku's what you call yourself? I have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised," Kinoha laughed as she strode up and gave him a huge bear hug. Goku spluttered as she raised him off the ground with her strength.
 
"Ack… whoa…"
 
"Is this not how they greet one another on this world?" she asked with a chuckle, setting him down.
 
"Well, uh yeah… did Raditz tell you that?" asked Goku, blushing slightly.
***
 
Raditz caught up with his mate finally, grasping both upper arms in his large hands. He spun her around so she faced him. Stellari blinked up into his dark eyes filled with concern. Raditz let go of one arm so he could brush way her tears with one large index finger. Gruffly he said, "Stellari, what's wrong?"
 
"Can't you tell?" she asked.
 
"You regret the dissidence between my brother and the Prince?" Raditz asked. He guided her to sit down next to him on the ground under one of the trees planted for cosmetic shade.
 
"Hearing you of all people say that is ironic," Stellari laughed harshly, grabbing blades of grass and twisting them in her fingers. Drawing up her legs she folded them to one side and half reclined, bracing her body up with one red wristband covered hand. Unlike Raditz solid gauntlets they were a firm material, but not restrictive.
 
"I know isn't it?" Raditz chuckled. He reached up and pulled the scouter off his left ear, shaking his hair free of the position. Neatly the lens folded against the earpiece so he could attach it to the side of one large boot. Stellari's left armband was visible, but the legband under the other side was barely visible through the long black pants tucked into her boot tops.
 
"Raditz, will you stay or go?" she asked.
 
"I… what do you mean?"
 
"Oh come on Raditz, will you insist on leaving Earth or going with the Saiyans if Vegeta decides to leave?"
 
"Well… it would depend on what you thought, love. Would you accept life in a Saiyan culture, or would you wish to remain here? Because even if the Prince does leave, he would insist that some of us stay behind. And I would elect to remain with Kakkarot on Earth…" said Raditz. "If you wished it."
 
"I'm not saying I mind leaving earth, I just… the thought of living on another planet, it's just… strange," she whispered.
 
"But through it all, we will be together, Stellari, as I promised," Raditz answered her.
 
"But what surprises me most is that you'd want to stay with Goku's family here. You've finally realized that it isn't Cain and able, it's Jacob and Esau. Both brothers reconciled. The one who cheated the other of his father's blessing was tested harshly indeed. They both remained," she said softly, cupping his cheek. Raditz caught her wrist and kissed the inside palm. She scooted closer to him, and he leaned forwards to brush her lips with an all too human kiss. Catching the back of her neck, he held her face to his, then pulled her body towards his.
 
Stellari yelped as he tugged her down, then rolled her under his armor-weighted body. Fortunately he held most of his weight off with one gauntleted hand. Trying to touch her bare flesh was hard because only her shoulders and chest were available. Raditz contented himself with nibbling on her neck. She tickled along his bare arms and legs that were tangled in hers. Long black hair tumbled over her face, hiding her view of the world around them as Raditz kissed her hard.
 
He unfastened the green straps that held her breastplate on. Then he gently tugged it up and off leaving her in the flexible suit that covered her from the waist down. Stellari covered her chest with a gasp, but then saw Raditz smirk. With her help tugging he removed his own armored breastplate so he was only wearing the sleeveless top and briefs of his armor. Carefully he tugged down the suit to expose her underpants. In a clean bed of moss he gently pressed her down with one arm around her back. Then seeing her wince he instead sat up and guided her to sit in his lap instead.
 
"I forgot you humans don't heal as quickly as we Saiyans," Raditz apologized, nibbling on her neck. Stellari pulled up her suit a bit and straddled him.
 
"We can't do this here," she whispered. "What if the Prince needs us?"
 
"Damn it," Raditz grumbled. "But there is another thing we CAN do."
 
"Being?" she asked, helping him put his armor on again.
 
"You know that we can train ourselves by sheer force of mental projection," he said.
 
"Gohan once told me that he and Krillen 'spirit fought' on the way to Namek," she said.
 
"That's it!" Raditz nodded, helping her to fasten the green straps of her breastplate again. Still neither of them put the scouters on yet.
 
"I am amazed mere humans can…"
 
"Watch it buster, Krillen's the strongest human on earth. He could clean your clock if he wasn't afraid of me," she warned him.
 
"Apologies," Raditz grumbled. "You were saying…"
 
"Gohan told me much about his trip with Krillen and Bulma to find the Dragon Balls on Namek. The only way for him to train in a limited space was the 'spirit fighting'. I assume you're talking about much the same thing? Strangely enough…"
 
"You learned to fight that way in the Red Ribbon army. Mental programming to make up for years of not having proper physical training," he said softly.
 
"Well I WAS conditioned, as the treatments happened. But Raditz, why am I so much stronger? I mean the genetic engineering done on me and the other red ribbon soldiers simply enhanced our human limitations to the upper levels and beyond. To duplicate in mere months what would take a lifetime of martial arts training to achieve," she said.
 
"You always were tougher then the average human. As tough as a young Saiyan, before training. But you HAVE been drinking my blood, and you HAVE given birth to two Saiyan whelps. The hormones are still very prevalent in your human body. Kakkarot's mate has the same thing happening to her. But unlike you and she, the Princess body didn't have the same effect," he said.
 
"Why not?"
 
"Hard to tell. From what I know of half bloods, the 'lower' the class that mates outside their bloodline, the more adapted his mate becomes. I'm not sure why," he said. "But it COULD explain why Kakkarot's brat was so powerful."
 
"It makes no sense," she shook her head.
 
"Father would better understand it," Raditz shook his head in frustration. "But enough of that. Close your eyes and let us join together."
 
"What if someone attacks?"
 
"My Saiyan senses will spot them," he whispered, sitting down opposite her. Both of their fingers intertwined and Raditz breathed in and out. Instinctively Stellari's breathing slowed till it was the same rate as his. Simultaneously their heartbeats synched to the exact same rate, Raditz speeding up to match hers slowing. Ki crackled between them, invisible to the human eye, but tangible in small waves in the air.
 
***
Nearby Vegeta smelled something that made his nose twitch. Angrily he had gone in search of his third class soldier with Bulma close behind him. She had grabbed his arm with a white-gloved hand of her own, and he turned with frustration on his face.
 
"Let them have time alone!" Bulma whispered.
 
"How would you know WHAT they were doing without ME to sense their ki?" Vegeta blinked at her.
 
"Well judging how you and I are when we sneak off…" she trailed off as Vegeta glared at her with a faint hint of pink on his tan cheeks.
 
"Shut up, Bulma," he grumbled.
 
"Make me," she pouted, sticking her bottom lip out. Vegeta growled through clenched teeth and grabbed her shoulders, slamming her against a tree. However it was not very hard, and she knew from the lascivious gleam in his eyes it was mere playing.
 
"Stupid idiot," he answered then cut off her next reply with his own lips attaching to hers. Bulma instinctively lifted her arms to lock his body to hers in a death grip. She tangled gloved hands in his hair, then frowned through the kiss because none of their flesh could touch thorough the hard Saiyan armor.
 
"This is one hell of a place for this," she panted.
 
"It was YOUR idea, woman," he panted, nipping at her earlobe as he suckled at it. Suddenly the shell of her ear was a fascinating curve for his tongue to explore. This part of human making out resembled the Saiyan one for the ears were quite sensitive. So intensely did he press her to the tree that Bulma pushed back a bit.
 
Vegeta grabbed one shapely leg and hitched it around his hip, so he could press his groin to hers. Thankfully the soft cloth of their suits made it possible to do so. Unlike the hard armored panels of third class or second armor the elite vests only covered the torso. Bulma retaliated with sharp little nibbles along the collar of his shirt, morning the fact it came almost to beneath his chin. Only their faces and heads were exposed, except her arms were bare. He reached up and pulled off her scouter, tossing it lazily down so he could nibble that ear as well. Meanwhile his gloved hands were busy sliding between her pants and bare flesh underneath.
 
"Why am I so… damn horny?" she gasped. "I didn't think I'd get so aroused so quickly… I…"
 
"Shut up and go with it," he scolded, then silenced her again with another kiss. This one was more animalistic and forceful. Bulma giggled internally because she knew one of the reasons he had trained her to fight was to strengthen her for their coupling. The higher he could boost her power level the more they could have sex in the Saiyan way.
 
"Mmm," Bulma moaned, enjoying the slip of his tongue over her palate. Then she became aware that Vegeta had slid her pants down a bit, and moved her one leg down. She yelped and broke the kiss, wondering what he was doing.
 
"Shh," he silenced her, with a finger on her lips. Bulma dared not move hot pulsing air against her now bared skin as Vegeta got on one knee paralyzing her. Down to her knees he pulled her leggings, breathing teasingly as he tugged her panties down too. Then his spike of hair was the only thing visible at the level of her mid armored chest as he lifted both her legs and sat her on his shoulders.
 
"Mmmm," she gasped, writhing at the feel of him feasting on her. As much as she ached to return the favor, she bit back the cries erupting from his probing tongue on her womanhood. Then he set her on shaky legs, straightening up.
 
"Your turn," he said, and she pulled his pants down to the level of his knee as well. Bulma shakily dropped to her knees, held in place by Vegeta's gloved hand. Shakily she slid her tongue around the tip of his saiyanhood while steadying the shaft with her own touch. Feeling the glove on her hand was intensely erotic for Vegeta, who squeezed his eyes shut to maximize the ecstasy of Bulma's tongue on his hard erection. Bulma engulfed him with hot mouth and hands, slowly leaning back and forth. Vegeta's gloved hands squeezed her shoulders, moving her at the pace he loved. Breathing through her nose she reveled at the slick smoothness of his desire, working tenderly yet anxiously to return the pleasure he gave her.
 
"Enough," he panted, tugging her away. Bulma glanced up with disappointment because she loved bringing him to climax as much as he did her. She had grown accustomed to the taste of his bitterness as he had to her sweetness. Then he transferred his grip to her armpits and effortlessly lifted her up to eye level. He gingerly stepped one leg in the circle made by her bare thighs and her rucked down pants then slid his left hand to her buttocks, and his right to tug her thigh up. Bulma realized what he was doing, and helped lift her legs so she could wrap her self around him. Vegeta positioned his tip against her wet vagina, then impaled her in a long steady jab.
 
"Awk…" she yelped, her back hitting the tree. Vegeta loved how easily yet firmly she contained his cock, shifting his hips to the angle he liked. Slightly lower with her legs raised so he could hit the spots she craved. Hands on her bare butt, her back braced to the tree, Vegeta shoved his hips forward in a quickening pace. Bulma braced her hands on his shoulders, massaging the muscles, then fixed her gaze into his bottomless one.
 
"Look at me, woman. Look at me," he purred, searching her eyes for the desire he loved reflected.
 
"I am Vegeta… I… am…" Bulma swallowed, yelping at each stab. Bitten off half screams died in her throat, mingling with Vegeta's satisfied grunts and low growling purr. Their armored chests collided with a subtle tapping, gloved hands grabbing onto whatever parts of the body they could reach. Bulma's hand migrated from his shoulder to the base of his neck, rubbing and squeezing at the line of his hair and skin. Vegeta reached up with one hand to slide up her back, and then cradled her neck so he wouldn't bash her head against the tree when he increased her pounding.
 
"Yes, Bulma, yes," he purred, glaring at her with those eyes she could forever dream of. Though flashing with anger or misty with tears they were irresistible as the angles of his face burned into her memory.
 
"Vegeta… please…" she chanted over and over again. At the base of her spine she felt the tingling grow to an itch, then a full body aching only his saiyanhood could fill. Faster and faster they moved till she shrieked, and Vegeta swallowed her cry with his hungry mouth pressed to her. He slammed deeply in, his stiffening shot poised at the same time she embraced him from below. Waves of her bliss drew the seed from him into her, as they both tingled and burned with inner fire.
 
Vegeta trembled and tensed, pushing her hard against the tree while she bit down on his tongue. Bulma could hardly breath, and he released her whimpering sob of delight so she could draw in precious oxygen. Heavily he leaned against her, bodies joined with surging hot heat they could only quench in each other's presence.
 
"Admit it," Bulma murmured.
 
"What?" he grumbled, still enjoying the afterglow.
 
"You enjoyed that as much as I did?"
 
"Naturally when you have the best," he grunted, and she glared at him playfully.
 
"So what were we out here for again?" she ventured. Vegeta simply rolled his eyes, and carefully set her down on wobbly legs. He reached down to pull up her pants, and she felt a quick flash of his blue ki that evaporated all traces of their passion. Cold air hit once scalding skin, and then he pulling up her spandex covered it. He readjusted his clothes as well, and straightened his gloves while she leaned against the tree trying to catch her breath.
 
"Over there. We should find that third class idiot and his woman," Vegeta said. "Having sex without having sex."
 
"You mean we did THAT because of them?" Bulma stifled a giggle. Still giddy from mind-blowing sex she felt a bit like teasing him.
***
Stellari blinked around her at the dark clouded plane. Raditz stood opposite her, and she was stunned to see she did not have to hunt him for a change. Glancing up at him in confusion she saw his telltale Saiyan smirk cross his face. In his mind he seemed even more imposing and she stood opposite him wearing a slightly different armor. Still with a green breastplate but with only one shoulder strap and something twitched around her waist.
 
"What the HELL?" she blinked down to see a furry band around her waist. Gold jewelry festooned her arms and earrings bedecked her ears. Even her hair seemed fluffed because she saw a spiky shadow springing to life from beneath her boots. Bright sunlight glared down at her from above, and she squinted up into the brassy sky of that alien planet.
 
"The only way to properly show you is to give you the aspect of a full blooded Saiyan female," Raditz snickered.
 
"Jerk. IF this were my mind, I'd have you appear much differently. Suddenly Raditz gasped because the landscape changed to an academic campus. To his shock he glimpsed his appearance in a nearby fountain tinkling to their left. High pillared buildings faced in brick with marble columns dominated the scene. Students rushed between the buildings carrying armloads of books or backpacks. The girls wore sailor suits and the guys black uniforms.
 
"High school," she said. Raditz saw his hair was long and sleek and straight. Fastened at the nape of his neck in a ponytail and slicked down over his face. He reached up to pull the glasses off his nose and grunted in shock.
 
"Hello Professor Son," she joked as he regarded the tweed pants and herringbone blazer overtop a crisp white starched shirt with an open necked collar. His body was much less massive and more slender with muscle like his brother's was. He had about the same build as Yamcha, the human Z warrior, who was only an inch or so shorter then he.
 
"Damn woman, what have you done?"
 
"Leveled the playing field. You're fully human," she grinned.
 
"I… I…" Raditz stammered, caught off guard.
 
"Teacher of Economics and History," she grinned, straightening his lapels. Leaning up, she kissed him soundly. Raditz moaned with protest as her soft lips conformed to his and her tongue slipped into his mouth.
 
Rapidly the scene flashed back to Vegetasei's brassy landscape. She could tell by squinting through dark lashed eyes and the heavy feeling of weight dragging her body down. Something furry twisted around her waist, and his. Raditz memories and impressions now dominated and she felt hot in the face at the sensation of his tail darting over her bare skin. Not surprisingly she wore the same armor but looked down to see tanned skin. A quick strain of thought caused the band at her belly to twitch a bit and sway slowly back and forth.
 
"Let me show you how to use that," Raditz teased, capturing her wayward limb with his own. Just the contacts of his tail against hers caused a spasm of cold and hot to shoot up her spine. Her mouth dropped open in wordless ecstasy only a shade away from agony.
 
"How do I know what it would feel like never having had one?" She wondered. "Stupid question I know, since your memories and mine are flowing together. But will I cease to be me, and you… you?"
 
"We both know who we are as individuals. Has it been so bad so far?" he teased, guiding her arms around his. Stellari felt the tingling crackle of ki surrounding both of them, and Raditz slowly levitating upwards. She momentarily concentrated as well, matching her height with his so their faces were directly across from one another. In the middle of the desert they hovered, miles from any civilization. To her shock the pieces of armor festooning his body soon dropped to the sand, and she felt her own soon about to follow from the manipulations of his large fingers over the straps and bindings.
 
"Nobody can see us, idiot," he chided.
 
"It feels so real," she gasped. Dual sun blasted down on the levitating pair now bared to the skin. Arms wrapped around each other's bodies, fingers finding their way into hair and other parts of their anatomy. Lips locked and fingers and tails probed at the sensitive spots the other knew so well on their mate. In a state of mild arousal Stellari was ready for the mental joining of his body to hers, legs wrapped around his waist and ankles putting a slight pressure on his tail base. Hers clumsily wrapped around his body, then tangled at their sides like writhing snakes. Hot brassy air shot through her gasping lips, and then she felt his frantic pounding. Fast, fierce and far more savage then anything in reality it caused her to scream. Stellari bit down on any bare skin she could reach to muffle her cries. The resulting supernova flared radiant hot in her brain.
 
She jolted awake sitting in her lover's lap. Both were covered in sweat under their armor, an uncomfortable sensation. Something wet between her legs made her groan in slight embarrassment, especially when she felt his tail was tightly wrapped around her right thigh with almost crushing pressure. Her fingers were hopelessly tangled in handfuls of his hair, tugging for dear life. She straddled him, her armored chest pressed tightly to his.
 
"Someone's coming," he gasped, and she released him quickly enough to almost tip backwards if not for his tail holding her in place.
 
"Where?" she panted.
 
"I had forgotten you couldn't sense ki without a scouter," he blinked.
***
***