InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood & Tears ❯ Married At Last ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha but I do own Kaminari, Kaiho, and the lovely Kichou.
 
AN: Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to leave a review. They help to inspire me to keep writing.
 
 
 
Blood & Tears
 
Chapter 21: Married at Last (Warning: Lemons)
 
 
Back in feudal Japan, Sesshomaru was at his home sitting in the garden with his pregnant mate, watching Rin run and play with Shippou. He was thinking about the events of the last few days. It seemed like saving humans was starting to become a bad habit, but he couldn't have let the old miko die. Kaede had been a wealth of information regarding his brother and his mate as well as her sister whom he had only known as the undead miko. It was obvious Kaede had given selflessly her entire life by helping others, including InuYasha and Kagome. Sesshomaru had been most surprised that night he had brought his brother and the young miko back so she could go home to be cared for after she was raped - no other human had ever offered him a meal before. The old miko knew exactly what he was and had still invited him in.
 
Sesshomaru was grateful InuYasha and Kagome had turned up when they did or Kaede probably would have passed on. He had seen that particular illness, or at least one with those symptoms, wipe out almost an entire village. Sesshomaru had been amazed at the power that Kagome showed when she took Kaede's hands into her own and surrounded the old miko with her aura and then completely healed her. Sesshomaru could also tell that his brother's answers to him were somewhat evasive. It gave Sesshomaru the idea that something was to happen in five hundred years, and somehow he was probably part of it. He would not press InuYasha further when he saw him. Sesshomaru could understand that knowledge of what happens in the future might be dangerous in the past. 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Kaede was back to tending her gardens and looking after the villagers. She too had been amazed at the turn of events the last few days. First, the Demon Lord of the Western Lands took it upon himself to help her back to her hut after he found her collapsed near the river, and then he had stayed to help care for her. Somehow he knew that she shouldn't lie down completely and had helped to prop her up so that she could still breathe as she rested. He had brought water to cool her fevered body down, but not allowed any of her villagers near her, afraid they might catch what she had and also become ill.
 
Then, as if by a miracle, Kagome and InuYasha had appeared even though she had asked them not to come back for several more months. Even Kaede was astounded at the power that Kagome possessed as the young miko took her hands and healed her completely. For not only were the fever and fluid in her lungs gone, all of her aches and pains had vanished as well. Kaede had suffered from arthritis that came naturally with her age for some time, but that seemed to be gone, too. The old miko had no idea that Kagome had that kind of power and wondered where and how she had learned to use it. Whatever had happened, Kaede was grateful. Not only was she still alive, but also felt at least ten years younger.
 
Kaede also thought about the fact that they had come to tell her they were getting married. Kagome and InuYasha considered her important enough to them to come back and let her know. It also must mean that Kagome's family accepted InuYasha as he was if they were allowing it. Kaede was happy that they both had found acceptance and peace with each other. After everything they had been through, they deserved to be happy.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Mama Higurashi was silent as Sesshomaru's driver took them back home. Sesshomaru had offered them a suite for the night, but she decided she would like to go home and sleep in her own bed. On top of that, Grandpa was a bit inebriated from the reception, and Mama thought it would probably be a good idea to take him home so he would not say or do anything that might be regretted later. Souta was worn out and had fallen asleep, but he was happy that his sister was married, and he now had his hero for a brother-in-law.
 
Mama had a smile on her face at the thought that her daughter was now properly married. She too had heard some of the whispers that Kagome must be pregnant, but those seemed to fade away as others deduced that someone with a family as rich as the groom's apparently was could either pay for an abortion or just buy her off, even make her disappear - he would not have to marry her. It would also take a blind person to miss the love that Kagome and InuYasha shared. They had eyes only for each other the entire evening. InuYasha's speech, though brief, made it clear he loved her daughter even if he did not actually say the words.
 
Mama was also thinking about the wedding ceremony itself. She was glad that the priest had asked for the concealment charms to be removed. She was in agreement that there should be no secrets, even though they had seen Sesshomaru and Kichou as demons the first time they came to the shrine and had seen InuYasha in his natural state for the better part of three years. Mama would always remember the smile on Kagome's face when the ears on the top of InuYasha's head became clearly visible before the ceremony started. Kagome loved InuYasha's ears. Mama had witnessed him lying on the couch with his head in her lap just to pacify her daughter and let Kagome rub them. Of course Mama could tell that he enjoyed it since he was practically purring as he lay there with his eyes closed.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
InuYasha carried his mate, now his wife, back to their suite. His belongings had been moved over after the last change during the reception. Kagome was so exhausted from the day's events that she had fallen asleep in his arms. InuYasha had picked Kagome up when he saw her start to sag after she had hugged her mother and told everyone goodbye for now.
 
InuYasha thought about the wedding and reception as he worked his way back to their room with his sleeping bride in his arms. Though nervous at first, he was glad they had removed the concealment charms for the wedding ceremony. The two families were now united by the marriage, and it was nice to have the ceremony with no secrets. The priest had been kind and seemed genuinely sincere when he asked what they were. InuYasha could also tell that Kagome was pleased to see his ears, fangs and claws as they chanted their vows and drank sake together.
 
The reception had also gone much better than he ever expected. All of Kagome's classmates and teachers as well as some of her relatives had nice things to say about her. One after another they took the microphone to talk. InuYasha also now understood what Sesshomaru tried to tell him about humans and alcohol. The more they drank, the more interesting the speeches got as the speakers started calling for karaoke sing-alongs during the reception. The food and drink were exceptionally good as was the service. The people from the hotel that dealt with wedding receptions made sure that everything was done at the proper time during the course of the evening. All in all, InuYasha thought the entire ordeal had gone rather well.
 
InuYasha pulled his card key out of his pocket with some difficulty when he reached his room. InuYasha was trying to juggle Kagome without waking her and get the door to the room open when he heard a chuckle behind him.
 
“Having trouble, Little Brother?”
 
InuYasha nodded. “She's exhausted and sound asleep. Can you help me?”
 
InuYasha had managed to get the key out and it was now in the same hand that was supporting Kagome's legs.
 
Sesshomaru nodded and took the card key to open the door for them.
 
Kichou was right behind her mate. “Need any help?”
 
“I know she wants out of these clothes, but I don't want to tear anything up. Can you help?”
 
Kichou nodded and followed them into the suite and to the bedroom.
 
Kagome woke up barely enough for them to get her undressed and put to bed. Kichou hung everything up. After checking to make sure that Kagome was really okay, she and Sesshomaru left and went to their own suite. Kichou figured she would have to stir things up tonight with her mate. It didn't look like InuYasha and Kagome would be doing much more than sleeping on their wedding night.
 
 
InuYasha had carefully removed his own robes and hung them up before climbing into bed behind Kagome. While he had teased her about getting her out of her clothes after the reception, he knew she was too tired to do much tonight. His assumptions were proven true when she had fallen sound asleep in his arms after he picked her up. InuYasha knew Kagome had been anxious and stressed about the entire reception for the last couple of days. Add to that the photos, costume changes, and the long reception with so many of her family and friends she was just plain worn out. InuYasha was grateful his brother and Kichou had come along and helped him get her into their suite and undressed so she could be put to bed. They had at least two more nights here after tonight, and InuYasha was certain Kagome would make it up to him later. For the time being, he climbed under the covers and pulled Kagome into his body so that she was tucked in with his arms wrapped protectively around her. For tonight, they would sleep.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Kichou had decided not to wait until they used the gift certificate to the spa to try the new lingerie she'd bought when shopping for the wedding. She knew her mate was naked under his robe when she came out dressed in her full-length black gown. It had satin that barely covered her breasts while the rest was a sheer mesh. It fastened in front with three ties from just below her cleavage to her navel, and then it fell open to reveal the matching panties underneath. The gown only had two thin straps to hold it up, and barely held her breasts in.
 
After five hundred years, Sesshomaru was still aroused by the sight of his mate and appreciated the effort she had gone to tonight. He went to her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him as he thrust his tongue into her mouth. She eagerly accepted it as she reached down to pull the belt loose that held his robe closed and wrapped her hands around his back, digging her nails into his flesh. She felt his erection press into her belly as she rubbed her body against his. The next thing she felt was Sesshomaru picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom. He set her on her feet and then with a single movement of his claw had sliced through the three ties and then the panties. Kichou let the remains of her gown fall to the floor as she and her mate begin what would be a full night of lovemaking.
 
 
Sesshomaru had not bothered to put on anything more than a robe once he took off the formal clothes he had worn to the wedding and reception. He had actually enjoyed wearing the comfortable and familiar outfit again and had put it carefully away as he undressed. He could tell from his mate's scent as the reception ended that she had plans for the night.
 
Sesshomaru had been sitting on the couch and reading the paper as he waited for her to come out. He felt the heat rush through him as Kichou came out in the sheer black gown, which complimented her black eyes and shimmering black hair. Sesshomaru set the paper aside and went to her, pulling her roughly to him as he thrust his tongue into her eager mouth. Feeling her hands against his skin as she rubbed her body against his, he swept her off of her feet and carried her to the bedroom, setting her down long enough to remove the flimsy gown and panties with his claw. It fell open as he sliced through the front and fell to the floor as Kichou allowed it to drop from her shoulders. He then set her on the bed and began to lavish her with his tongue. This was just the beginning as he pulled her breast into his mouth. He wouldn't be outdone by his younger half-brother, though Sesshomaru didn't think he would have much competition tonight.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Kagome woke the following morning still wrapped protectively in InuYasha's arms. She was so exhausted that she had barely stirred once she had gone to sleep the night before. She felt a gentle squeeze and knew that InuYasha was letting her know he was awake, but she didn't have to move unless she wanted to. Kagome chose to wrap her arms around her husband's and snuggle back into him for a few more uninterrupted minutes of his warmth.
 
His mate and wife now awake, InuYasha nuzzled her neck and kissed her softly. They were in no hurry as they had the next couple of days and nights to themselves. He would not move until Kagome was ready. Right now InuYasha was content holding her warm body close to his.
 
 
Kagome finally decided she was awake enough that InuYasha should receive something for his patience and taking care of her the previous night. She had no idea she would be too tired to even make love to her mate after her wedding. Taking the hand that was draped over her body, she guided it down between her legs and rolled toward him so that she lay on her back. As he gently started to stroke her, she pulled his face to hers and kissed him before she reached down and started to fondle his already hardening erection. As the two lovers gently woke each other's bodies up, InuYasha trailed down to her breast and pulled the nipple into his mouth, teasing the hardened peak with his tongue before reaching over to the other to do the same.
 
Kagome sighed as she spread her legs further to let InuYasha know she was ready. He positioned himself above her and felt her eager hand rubbing the moisture at his tip with her thumb before she guided him into her. Once he had entered, her hands went to his ears and started stroking them in rhythm with his thrusts.
 
When he found the sweet spot in her womb, he started thrusting harder and faster until they were both panting. He thought he would burn from the fire that had been lighted in his loins, but he didn't want to release until Kagome found hers. Once he finally felt her convulse around him, he slammed in hard one last time and set free his seed as it filled her and then poured back out again. As he continued to throb inside her, he lay across her and lapped at his mark on her neck as his body vibrated hers with a low growl.
 
When he finally started to slip out of her, he slid down and lapped at her with his tongue, cleaning up all of the juices that had poured out of her including his own. As she started to buck against his tongue, he started working her clit with his thumb until she was screaming his name and pouring into his mouth once again. InuYasha continued to lap at her until she had finally come back down on the bed and her trembling had almost stopped.
 
Knowing that one good deed deserves another, Kagome rolled over and brought herself up on her hands and knees. InuYasha entered her from behind and started to thrust again, hard and fast. This time when he filled her with his warmth, he reached and pulled a breast into each hand, stroking them as he kept her pulled to him. He felt Kagome gently start to lie down on the bed, bringing him with her. He lay across her back rumbling once again to vibrate her body with his as he continued to massage her breasts, even though they were now pressed somewhat into the bed.
 
InuYasha didn't know how long they had lain there like that before he eventually rolled off of her. He heard her stomach growl and realized that they both needed to get something to eat. Knowing that they also both needed a good bath, he finally climbed out of the bed.
 
Kagome was still stretched out on her stomach, now looking at InuYasha with love in her eyes. “What's the matter?”
 
InuYasha leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. “Nothing, but you're hungry and need to eat. For that matter, I'm hungry, too. Thank you for waking me up, though.”
 
Kagome grinned. “I'm sorry I wasn't more energetic on our wedding night. I can't believe I fell asleep on you.”
 
“Keh. I'm sure you'll make it up to me.” InuYasha smirked.
 
“Don't worry, I will,” Kagome answered, then added, “We need a shower, don't you think?”
 
“If we're leaving the room, we do,” InuYasha answered, “What do you want to do?”
 
“I would kind of like to go downstairs and be waited on. Is that okay?” Kagome asked.
 
InuYasha nodded and picked Kagome up to carry her to the bath.
 
They decided they better just take a shower if they were going to get out of the room before dinnertime. Kagome wanted to wash her hair as well since some of the white makeup they had painted her in had ended up in it, along with a ton of hairspray. InuYasha scrubbed her scalp for her as the warm water cascaded over them, and then again to condition her now squeaky clean hair. Once they made sure that every inch of their bodies had been washed, they rinsed off and got out of the shower. Kagome looked over at the large whirlpool bath - she had plans for it later.
 
InuYasha had been quiet while they dressed to go downstairs. Kagome could tell he still had something on his mind.
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Keh?”
 
“What's wrong?”
 
InuYasha shook his head. “Nothing's really wrong, I was just figuring out how to tell you…”
 
Kagome came over and took his hand. “InuYasha, you are my mate and now my husband, what is it?”
 
InuYasha took a deep breath. “You'll probably be fertile by tonight. Are you sure about what we talked about?”
 
Kagome wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against his chest. “InuYasha, I love you, and I think I'm ready, but what about controlling your seed like Sesshomaru told you?”
 
“From what he told me if I'm like a full youkai, my seed will only become fertile when you are fertile and can conceive. That's a hell of a time to practice. I may also have to allow my youkai to take over, and I don't know how much control I'll have, but if what Sesshomaru told me is true, I shouldn't want to give you fertile seed unless your body tells me its willing to accept it. Kagome, are you certain you want to try this?”
 
Kagome took a deep breath. “InuYasha, you have never hurt me. When you claimed me as your mate you were in your youkai form and did not harm me. I'm not afraid if that is what needs to be done. Is there anything else I need to know?”
 
InuYasha blushed a deep red. “Sesshomaru told me what happens to Inu-Youkai when fertile sperm is offered to a willing mate. He wasn't sure if it would happen to me, but there is a good possibility. We could become tied together for an hour or more.”
 
“Tied - you mean like…”
 
“Two dogs. Yeah.”
 
Kagome reached up to whisper, “I guess we'd better be comfortable, huh?”
 
InuYasha just grinned. That had gone better than he thought it would.
 
Kagome's stomach growled again. “Is it time for breakfast or lunch?”
 
“Dunno - lets' go down and see what they're serving,” InuYasha replied as he took her hand and led her toward the door.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
In their suite nearby, Sesshomaru and Kichou had finally gone to sleep about the time that InuYasha and Kagome started to wake up. Sesshomaru just grinned as he rolled his mate over and dove in between her legs. As he made love to his mate he was thinking they better go back home before tonight. He also knew that Kagome was coming into heat, and could only imagine what InuYasha had planned for the evening. Sesshomaru suspected that if InuYasha went full youkai on Kagome, he would be even more tied into his feelings and actions than he was to the hanyou. The demon lord thought it likely that youkai InuYasha might feel threatened by him when Kagome was fertile since Sesshomaru had marked her as well. All in all, it would probably be a good idea to not be too close when he took her that night, and for the next couple of days. Sesshomaru was certain that InuYasha would not hurt his mate under any circumstances, but what he might do to a male he considered an opponent was a different matter. As much as he knew Kichou would like to stay, he decided he had better be a bit more insistent that they return to their home. Kichou had never witnessed the damage an enraged youkai InuYasha could inflict protecting his mate.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Apparently it was around lunchtime when Kagome and InuYasha went down to eat. Everyone seemed to know they were the newly-weds from last night's reception, and the couple was led to a quiet table in a corner. Kagome was too hungry to make up her mind, so she asked them to surprise her as long as it was warm and cooked, and not on last night's menu at the reception. InuYasha happily ordered noodles with chicken. Kagome giggled - some things would never change.
 
They took their time and enjoyed their lunch. Kagome even had dessert - she didn't know why she was so hungry. She was even craving sweets, which wasn't something she normally did. She did not see the smile that flicked across InuYasha's face - he could tell her body was craving more calories as she was coming into heat.
 
 
InuYasha and Kagome met Sesshomaru and Kichou as they were leaving the restaurant. InuYasha knew they were not there by accident; he could tell his brother wished to speak to him.
 
“Kagome, would you go with Kichou? I think Sesshomaru and I need to talk,” InuYasha said quietly.
 
Kagome nodded and followed Kichou off down the corridor.
 
Sesshomaru did not say anything, but headed for the door that led out into the gardens. InuYasha followed him.
 
Neither spoke until they reached a bench that was a fair distance away, and out of anyone's earshot. Sesshomaru sat and InuYasha followed suit, still waiting to hear what his brother had to say.
 
“InuYasha, you know that Kagome is coming into heat.”
 
InuYasha nodded.
 
“I've convinced Kichou that we need to return home. I know I told you to allow your youkai to help you, but I'm not certain how you will react if I am near. I think it is better if I am not too close to you when Kagome is ready to be bred,” Sesshomaru said solemnly.
 
“You don't think I would hurt her, do you?” InuYasha asked softly.
 
“I'm not worried about Kagome, but about other males you might perceive as a rival. Kagome carries my mark, and you might consider me a threat if you feel me nearby. It has not been a problem before because she was not in heat, even when you took her as your mate, but I do not know what will happen when she is. You might recognize that I am your older brother and have the right to claim her, or you might see me as a rival to impregnate your mate and attempt to kill me. I would rather return to my home and not take the chance. I should be far enough away from you there that you would not consider me a threat. I just wanted you to know that I am leaving, but I will send a car to take you home in a couple of days. You can stay longer if you wish, but I know Kagome said she has school work to attend to.”
 
InuYasha nodded and then said, “Sesshomaru, thank you for everything that you and Kichou have done. I know Kagome was exhausted last night, but the wedding and reception were all she ever wanted. She's happy, so I am too. I just wanted you to know.”
 
Sesshomaru nodded. “Have you thought any more about moving out of the shrine?”
 
“I showed Kagome the apartment and she liked it. She just wanted to get through the wedding and this week before we make a decision. I told her my reasons for wanting to live there, and I think she understood. It will just be hard for her to move away from her mother. I won't rush her.”
 
“I understand,” Sesshomaru responded.
 
 
Kichou and Kagome were walking in another part of the gardens, away from InuYasha and Sesshomaru.
 
“Kichou, I want to thank you for everything you have done. I was too tired to thank you properly last night, but I do really appreciate it. The wedding and reception were better than anything I had ever imagined. Poor InuYasha, he didn't even get a good wedding night - I fell asleep on him.”
 
Kichou smiled. “I know. I had to help undress you. He was afraid of ripping your robes and we happened to come along at the right time. He was trying to figure out how to unlock your door without dropping you.”
 
“I didn't mean to pass out like that on him, but I was just so tired. I was a bit stressed out the last couple of days, and then add the wedding and reception and photos and all of the wardrobe changes - I was just worn out. Thanks for helping him. I can't believe we just slept last night,” Kagome blushed as she responded.
 
“Kagome, has InuYasha talked with you about tonight?”
 
Kagome blushed again. “I told him I think I'm ready. I was afraid, but I'm not any more.”
 
“Sesshomaru and I will be returning to our home this afternoon. He is afraid that InuYasha will perceive him as a threat if we are nearby,” Kichou said.
 
“What do you mean?” Kagome asked.
 
“InuYasha's youkai is probably going to surface while you are fertile, if you are willing to receive his seed. Since you are also marked by Sesshomaru, he is afraid that InuYasha will consider him a rival if he is near. Sesshomaru wants to make certain he is far enough away that it hopefully will not be a problem. Kagome, do you know what you are dealing with?”
 
Kagome nodded. “I'm not afraid of him in any form. He's never harmed me, even when he was a full youkai and did not really know himself. I am certain that he recognizes me as his mate and will not hurt me. I'm just wondering what it will be like if we are tied together for any length of time if he's in that form. InuYasha knows it may happen, but will his youkai?”
 
Kichou nodded. “He should. He will have much more base and primal instincts. They same ones that recognize you are his mate should also recognize what happens if he takes you when you are in heat.”
 
“Kichou, what did you do when you were, well, you know…”
 
“Tied with Sesshomaru? He had the forethought to take me in the bath. We sat in the nice warm water for the entire time. After the first time, I made sure to have snacks and water to drink within reach,” Kichou answered.
 
“Was it different?”
 
“The first time I thought I would pass out from the sheer pleasure. Yeah, it was different. Believe me, if it happens, you'll know.”
 
Kagome nodded and they started walking back towards the door. When they reached the lobby, they found InuYasha and Sesshomaru waiting for them. InuYasha wrapped his arms around Kagome. His instincts to protect his mate were already starting to kick in. They said their good byes and Sesshomaru and Kichou headed towards their waiting car.
 
 
Kagome and InuYasha went back up to their suite. Kagome could feel that InuYasha was gaining in strength and could only guess the reason why. She wanted him to calm down so she asked him to sit on the couch and then straddled his lap. As she wrapped her hands behind his neck, she concentrated on soothing his youkai, making certain that he knew she wanted no other than him. He was her mate, and she was his. She reached under his shirt collar to place her hand over her mark as she started to glow. She enveloped them both in her aura as she calmed his soul. Kagome pulled her shirt over her head so that InuYasha could touch his mark. She felt him start to kiss and lap at it as she continued to pour her feelings of love into him.
 
She whispered, “My mate,” as she continued to stroke his youkai.
 
She opened her eyes when she heard, “Mate. Mine,” in a feral, throaty growl.
 
Kagome was straddling the lap of demon InuYasha. His eyes had bled red and streaks had appeared on his cheeks. Kagome realized her pink glow was now red, as it had combined with InuYasha's aura. Deciding there was no turning back, Kagome leaned forward and kissed him.
 
“Mate. Ready,” InuYasha growled as he sliced through her bra with his claw, and then through her jeans, though he left not a mark on Kagome.
 
Kagome was now naked but InuYasha had too many clothes on. Kagome grabbed his shirttail and pulled it over his head, and then pulled InuYasha to his feet and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. InuYasha didn't wait to pull them off; he just shredded the offending clothing with his claws and let them fall to the floor.
 
Afraid that he might just throw her down and take her on the floor, Kagome lay back on the couch, spreading herself open to her mate to do as he wished. InuYasha started lapping at her warm core until she was so hot and wet she couldn't stand it. She felt herself being picked up and then set on her hands and knees on the floor. She remained calm as InuYasha entered her from behind, though she was surprised when she felt him lean over and grasp her shoulder at the neck with his elongated fangs once he was fully inside her.
 
Kagome suddenly understood what Kichou had said about she would know. Kagome could not help but start to pant as InuYasha thrust into her. He was longer, harder, and well, bigger than she ever remembered feeling before. The pleasure was incredible - he was hitting a spot that made her want to orgasm almost every thrust. Once he had entered her fully a knot had started to form, so he was driving in hard, short thrusts until he finally exploded and flooded her womb. When he released his seed, he bit down over Sesshomaru's mark and kept his grip on her neck as he continued to pump into her. Kagome was panting at the effort to keep herself up on her hands and knees while InuYasha lay draped over her. He sensed her discomfort and started to growl, vibrating their two bodies together as he tried to sooth her. InuYasha finally released Kagome's neck and lapped at the new mark he had made.
 
Kagome was thrilled at the feelings of immense pleasure she was experiencing, but she was also getting very tired. She reached out instinctively with her aura to let InuYasha know she wasn't going to try to get away from him, she was his mate, but she was exhausted trying to hold the two bodies up. InuYasha finally understood and pulled them over on their side, still coupled together. He nuzzled her neck and fondled her breasts as they lay there together on the floor.
 
Kagome was not certain how long they were tied together. She was certain they were there more than an hour as she lay in InuYasha's arms as he alternated between nuzzling the back of her neck and lapping at where he had bitten her when he released.
 
Finally Kagome heard, “Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?”
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Who else?”
 
“Are we still tied together?” Kagome asked quietly.
 
InuYasha pulled out and rolled Kagome on her back. “It looks like the tie was broken when I reverted back to normal. You didn't answer my question.”
 
“Do you remember anything?”
 
“Yeah, this time I do. I had some control, though there were some things I did instinctively - did I bite you?” InuYasha asked.
 
Kagome pulled her hair from her neck. “It felt like you marked me again, but over Sesshomaru's mark.”
 
InuYasha looked. “Huh. It looks like it I did mark you again. I can't tell yet what it's transforming to. I wonder why I did that? Something told me to, but I don't know why. You still haven't told me if I hurt you.”
 
“No, InuYasha, you did not hurt me. I was a bit surprised to find your fangs around my throat. I think it was an instinct to keep me still while we were locked together. There just was not much foreplay. Once you decided I was ready you took me.”
 
“We can do something about that,” InuYasha smirked as he leaned over and sucked one breast into his mouth.
 
He trailed down past her navel and towards her mound of curls. Kagome lay flat on her back and spread her knees for him to dive in-between her legs. She wasn't disappointed. InuYasha started teasing her as he licked and sucked at her clit and fleshy button. He attacked her with his fingers and tongue until Kagome was writhing off of the floor and begging him not to stop. As she started to come again, his eyes started to glaze over red, but this time he remained more in control and continued to lap at her until her tremors had finally stopped and she had settled back down to the floor.
 
“Better?” InuYasha asked in a deeper throaty voice that was more youkai than usual.
 
Kagome nodded and reached towards InuYasha to bring his head up towards hers. He nipped and kissed as he worked his way to her lips and then kissed her hard. Kagome couldn't believe she was ready again. She felt like their bodies were calling to each other as reached out to stroke InuYasha and guide him toward her. Kagome wanted to see if InuYasha could keep the level of control he currently had. His eyes were a hazy red and the markings on his face were there but faint.
 
InuYasha was learning to keep his youkai under control. He had released it enough to control the seed he implanted in Kagome, but this time he was going to enjoy it more and hopefully she would, too. InuYasha felt himself guided into Kagome as she lay on the floor. He came to his knees and picked up her butt cheeks to support her as he thrust into her again. InuYasha decided to practice and this time hold back the fertile seed, even though he could feel her body asking for it. He drove into her hard, and moved one hand around to reach between them to make certain his mate was feeling pleasure as well. This time they cried each other's names as they found their release together.
 
InuYasha gently set her back down to the floor as he pulled out of her. He then lay down next to her and rolled her on top and wrapped his arms around her.
 
Kagome was panting, “What happened?”
 
InuYasha answered, “I decided to see if I could control my actions and my seed. I think I was able to since we aren't locked together.”
 
“Does that mean you have to go full-youkai to impregnate me?” Kagome asked softly.
 
“No, I am trying to gain control. I understand what Sesshomaru was trying to tell me, though. I can feel your body asking for my fertile seed. Don't worry, I'll offer it again,” InuYasha smirked. He had reverted back to his hanyou self.
 
“InuYasha, how long am I usually, well, in heat?” Kagome asked.
 
“Two or three days,” InuYasha replied.
 
“Are we going to be able to leave the suite at all the next couple of days? I don't want you to see every male we meet as a rival,” Kagome said seriously.
 
“Even when I was almost full-youkai, I could feel your intentions and want for me. I think my brother is the only one I felt threatened by because you also bear his mark. It doesn't matter which form I'm in, I know you had to fully submit to him for him to mark you. I think my biting down over his mark had something to do with that. We'll have to ask him - once you aren't in heat any longer,” InuYasha answered.
 
Kagome leaned down and kissed him before she said, “Next time, can we try this in the bed or the bath? It will probably be more comfortable than the floor. It wasn't too bad, but I'm getting carpet burns.”
 
InuYasha kissed her again. “Keh.”
 
“I'm hungry again. Room service?” Kagome suggested.
 
“Yeah,” InuYasha replied.
 
Kagome went and threw on a robe and called to order dinner. She threw a robe over to InuYasha since he was still laying on the floor in his birthday suit. They decided to rest up while they waited; Kagome figured it was going to be a busy night. She still had not pulled out her new negligee for InuYasha, but didn't want to see it shredded so she decided she would keep that a secret a while longer.
 
The waiter brought up their dinner and brought it into the room to set up on their dining table for them. Kagome thanked him and signed the ticket so he could go on his way. While she could hear a soft growl from InuYasha, he did not make any threatening moves towards the waiter. He seemed to be gaining control of his baser instincts fairly quickly.
 
Shortly after dinner Kagome was ready. She wrapped her arms around InuYasha and pulled her to him, kissing him as she reached up to take an ear in each hand and start to stroke. When she pulled away finally for air she whispered as she dropped her robe, “Mate. I'm yours. Take me.”
 
Kagome had planned to lead InuYasha back to the bedroom, but they didn't get that far. InuYasha shed his robe and picked Kagome up and lowered her to him. She wrapped her legs and arms around him as he took her where he stood. Once he was fully sheathed inside her, he started with hard, short thrusts until they were locked together and he was washing the walls of her womb with fertile seed. Kagome had started to orgasm as he hit that sensitive spot inside her, and couldn't seem to stop as he was pressed against it in this position. She was panting and gasping for air as she brought her lips to his and kissed him again. She pulled away finally far enough to look at his face. Once again, his eyes were just barely glazed over and the stripes visible on his cheeks.
 
“InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha looked up from licking his mark on her left shoulder. “Keh?”
 
“Do you want to go and sit? I think we are going to be like this awhile. If you sit on the couch I'll be comfortable in your lap and have somewhere to put my knees, or we can go and lie on the bed.” Kagome asked.
 
InuYasha headed for the bed. Carrying Kagome with her arms and legs still wrapped around him, he pulled the covers back before he jumped up on the bed. He settled first to his knees and then lowered them to their sides. They lay at a bit of an angle to each other with their legs tangled together. InuYasha reached out and started to stroke Kagome's breasts.
 
“Hey InuYasha?”
 
“Keh?”
 
“Do you think you can pull the covers over us? I'm getting cold,” Kagome said.
 
InuYasha complied and pulled the sheet and blanket back up and then shifted so that he could pull Kagome closer to him. He discovered he was much more flexible than he thought. With his arms wrapped around her, he nuzzled her cheek.
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“I love you.”
 
“I love you, too, Kagome.”
 
To be continued…