InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood & Tears ❯ 2 X 2 ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha but I do own Kaminari, Kaiho, and the lovely Kichou.
 
AN: Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to leave a review. They help to inspire me to keep writing.
 
 
Blood & Tears
 
Chapter 25: 2 X 2 (Warning: Lemons!)
 
The sound of Kagome's laughter and the thought that she was all right, not to mention the fact she was sitting against him in the bath was enough to make InuYasha grow hard behind her. A faint blush started to trace across Kagome's cheeks as she realized that she wanted her mate, but Kichou and Sesshomaru were there in the bath with them.
 
Sesshomaru looked at the pair and said, “Well, hell. You two are going to be the death of me.”
 
It was the closest thing to a smirk they would ever see on the Demon Lord's face.
 
Kichou wondered what he was referring to since she could not smell the scent of their arousal yet in the churning water, but it became apparent as she felt Sesshomaru grow hard behind her as well as his desire for her through his mark.
 
Kichou looked at Kagome. “No need to be embarrassed, dear. We have some time to kill before our food is brought up, anyway.”
 
Kagome looked at Kichou as she rose to her knees in the bath and motioned for Kagome to do the same. Kichou took Kagome's hands in her own and interlaced her fingers so that they were bracing each other, and then spread their knees apart as Sesshomaru and InuYasha watched in curiosity.
 
When she thought they were set Kichou said, “Okay boys, we're ready.”
 
InuYasha and Sesshomaru looked at each other - neither had expected this, but it was their mates' idea, or at least Kichou's, and who were they to deny them?
 
Kagome blushed again as InuYasha guided himself into her from behind and then reached around her to cup her breasts. What was really strange was while it was InuYasha she felt, she was looking at Sesshomaru as he mirrored his brother's actions. She looked at Kichou's face and noticed her eyes were closed with the trace of a smile across her lips. Kagome did the same as she felt InuYasha fall into rhythm.
 
Kichou had wondered if Kagome would be willing to try this. The miko had been with both of the brothers together, after all, but this was a bit different. Kichou also knew it must have sent some reminders through Kagome when she felt InuYasha behind her, but could see Sesshomaru in front of her. However, that was all right. Kichou knew that Kagome loved and wanted InuYasha and did not want to share him any more than Kichou wanted to share Sesshomaru. Neither had any intentions of swapping their mate with the other.
 
InuYasha was even more surprised than his brother. He knew that Kagome said the thought of Sesshomaru and Kichou making love nearby made her want him more, but he didn't expect anything like this. Of course the hanyou knew that he was the one who had started it when he became aroused by his mate. However, the girls did not seem to mind. Kagome was a bit embarrassed at first, but InuYasha felt that quickly overwhelmed by her feelings of lust for him.
 
Sesshomaru almost grinned as he looked across at the other pair as he mimicked InuYasha's actions. He'd wondered how long it would be before Kichou tried something like this. He did not miss the faint surprise that crossed Kagome's face when she looked into his eyes as InuYasha entered her. He knew that a few old memories had flickered through her thoughts before she closed her eyes and concentrated on her own mate.
 
Kichou and Kagome had their hands clasped together as their mates pounded into them. The two brothers each had a breast in one hand they were stroking with their thumb and they stroked the clit of their mate with their claw in rhythm to their thrusts. The water sloshed around them as they sought their release. Kichou and Kagome found themselves pushing off of each other in rhythm so that Kichou's body was slapping against Sesshomaru's as Kagome's did the same with InuYasha's. All four were panting as the rhythm became faster and the thrusts became harder.
 
“Oh Kami, InuYasha. Faster…” Kagome cried as she neared her release.
 
Kichou was close with her as she panted, “Harder…Faster.”
 
Sesshomaru and InuYasha were both close. All it took for either of them was the feeling of their mate's orgasm as their mate cried out their name. As the warm walls rippled around them, the two brothers both thrust hard one final time to release the fire that had built within them. Kichou and Kagome actually each rested their head on the other's shoulder as their mates lay draped across their backs, now with both arms wrapped around the girls as they stayed buried to the hilt within them. The bathroom reverberated with the sound of the soothing growls emanated by both males as they nuzzled their mate's neck and shoulder.
 
Kagome was still panting as she pulled her head off of Kichou's shoulder. Kichou followed suit and Kagome looked at her with a slight smile as she said, “Wow.”
 
Kagome and Kichou disentangled their fingers and then some of their hair that had managed to twist together as Sesshomaru and InuYasha gently pulled them apart to settle back in the bath, still buried within their mate.
 
Kichou looked at Kagome and said, “Thank you for trying that. I had been curious.”
 
Kagome blushed. “I wonder what it would be like on a softer surface that wasn't so hard on my knees?”
 
InuYasha and Sesshomaru looked at each other and grinned. They suspected they would be trying this again.
 
InuYasha kissed Kagome on her shoulder as his arms wrapped around her waist. “Kagome, thank you, but you need to eat. Our food should be here soon. You need to get your strength back.”
 
Sesshomaru was nuzzling his mate's shoulder. “He is right. Thank you, ladies. We can always return to this after we eat.”
 
Kichou and Kagome both turned to kiss their mate on the cheek before they stood in the bath. One of them had already pulled the plug and turned the jets off as the water started to drain away. InuYasha was closest to the towels and reached behind him to grab one for each of them. He dried Kagome off and then helped her step out of the bath before he followed her. Kichou and Sesshomaru were right behind him.
 
 
They had dried off and thrown on their robes just in time to hear the waiter knock at the door with their food. Kagome went to greet him since none of the other three were wearing their concealment charms. The waiter set everything out on the table and Kagome signed the ticket and escorted him back to the door before she told the others the coast was clear.
 
The others came out and sat at the table. InuYasha filled up a bowl first for Kagome. She wanted both the noodles with vegetables and with chicken so he gave her half of each and handed it to her. He dished up some of the noodles with chicken for himself.
 
Kichou and Sesshomaru were helping themselves to the noodles with beef. They all started eating in silence, as they were ravenous. Kagome had not eaten in over two days, and the others had not really eaten anything since breakfast the day before. InuYasha and Sesshomaru had been asleep with Kagome, and Kichou had not really felt hungry as she watched over her sleeping mate.
 
InuYasha finally broke the silence. “Uh, Kagome, there's something you should know.”
 
Kagome looked at InuYasha. He had that look he had when he was afraid she was going to sit him, even though she couldn't because the rosary beads were on her dresser at the shrine. “What is it, InuYasha?”
 
“Your mother knows that you are pregnant,” InuYasha replied.
 
Kichou jumped in, “Don't blame him. Your mother could see how upset and worried he was, so I told her. At the time we didn't know if you still were.”
 
Kagome sighed as she reached over and rubbed InuYasha's back. “It'll be okay, InuYasha. I was wondering how and when to tell her. How did she react?”
 
“She said that we must hope for the best, but if the pup did not survive when you purified the two demons, you were young and could try again; that we would have to help you get through it, and that if you could have done something to help either me or Sesshomaru and didn't you would not be able to forgive yourself for that, either,” InuYasha whispered.
 
Kagome nodded. “She's right. I couldn't bear it if I could have stopped something from happening to either of you and didn't. Anything else?” Kagome could tell something was still gnawing at him.
 
InuYasha flattened his ears to his head. “Well, now that you mention it…”
 
“What is it, InuYasha?”
 
“When Sesshomaru took my place so I could shower and eat, first your mother asked why, and I explained, but then she told me she did not really understand the relationship between you two - that she had seen Sesshomaru's mark on you Christmas Day.”
 
Uh-oh… “So what did you tell her?” Kagome asked. Sesshomaru and Kichou were listening to this exchange with interest.
 
“I asked her what you had said, and she said you told her you had been marked as a member of his pack, and that I had as well, so I showed her my mark.”
 
“And…”
 
“She asked exactly what it meant, and I told her that Sesshomaru had marked me as his brother to show that I was no longer the outcast hanyou that I had been.”
 
“And…” Kagome really had to drag this out of InuYasha.
 
“Then she asked me exactly what his mark on you meant, and I asked her if she was sure she really wanted to know. You know I don't lie well,” InuYasha added.
 
Kagome sighed. “I know, so what else?”
 
“I finally told her you had been marked as a female under his protection and that you had to submit fully to him for it work.”
 
Great, now her mother probably thought she was a slut. “What did she say?”
 
“At first she seemed upset, but I explained everything to her. I told her that we had discussed it and had decided together that it would be better to have Sesshomaru take you and mark you one time rather than have you kidnapped and raped again and that Kouga was not the only danger and there would be other demons who would try the same in my era because of the power you possess. In the end, she seemed to understand and was okay with it,” InuYasha said in rather a rush.
 
Kagome nodded. “Anything else?”
 
“She asked if you only had to do it the one time, and I told her yes,” InuYasha replied and almost added, `and that was the truth, since you only had to once,' but decided that wouldn't be a good idea with Kichou sitting there.
 
“Nothing else?”
 
“She did ask why Kichou and I did not seem concerned when Sesshomaru rolled over and pulled you to him. I explained that we could both pick up on the other's feelings through our marks, and that we both could feel only the need of Sesshomaru to protect you, like a daughter or sister. She seemed to accept that explanation,” InuYasha finally finished, or at least he hoped he had.
 
“It's all right, InuYasha. I almost told her Christmas Day, but didn't have the nerve to. By the way, what time is it? I should call Mama and let her know that I'm all right,” Kagome said.
 
“It's still pretty early; it's only about 4:00 am.” Sesshomaru yawned.
 
“I don't want to call her at this hour; I would probably scare her to death. She won't be up for at least a couple of hours. What time has she been coming over here?”
 
InuYasha answered, “After Souta leaves for school.”
 
“So I need to call her by 7:30. By the way, did she say anything more when you told her you thought the baby was okay?”
 
InuYasha shook his head. “She was just worried about you and getting you to wake up. It was her idea we both join you to see if it would speed things up.”
 
Kagome nodded her understanding and yawned. “Well, I know I have been asleep for two days, but I'm still tired. Can we go back to bed for a while? And can someone make sure I am awake to call my mother before she comes over here? I have some other ideas how I might like to spend my last day here, and they don't exactly involve her.”
 
Kichou grinned. “We will make sure you are awake in time.”
 
Kichou did not need to be tied to them by their marks to smell the spike in Kagome and InuYasha's arousal at the thought of what Kagome might have planned for later.
 
 
InuYasha and Kagome had chucked their robes aside and climbed back into bed. InuYasha pulled Kagome back into his body and rubbed her abdomen as she went to sleep. InuYasha discovered he was tired as well, in spite of being asleep by her for all those hours. After all, it had not been a completely restful sleep since Kagome was pulling from his energy to try and help replenish that which her body had used up. Since her soul was bonded to InuYasha's, she had drawn the most from him.
 
 
As promised, Kichou woke her up in plenty of time to call her mother. It was about 6:30 am so Kagome decided to call the shrine. Her mother answered almost as soon as the phone rang.
 
“Higurashi.”
 
“Hi, Mama.”
 
“Kagome! Are you all right?” Mama asked.
 
“Yeah, Mama. I'm fine. I am just tired. You don't need to come over today. I want to go back to bed for a while. I know I have been asleep for two days, but I don't have much energy yet. I think I will be ready to come home by dinner, though. Are you and Souta and Grandpa doing all right?”
 
Mama breathed a sigh of relief. “Yes. We have just been worried about you. Are you sure you don't want me to come?”
 
“No, Mama. I have got InuYasha, Kichou, and Sesshomaru here to look after me. They have already made sure I've had something to eat and I have had a nice bath. I just want to go and lie back down for now.” Well, that was sort of the truth.
 
“So I can expect you home for dinner?” Mama asked.
 
“That's what I plan. I will call you if anything changes, but I am about ready to come home. I have some things to talk with you about,” Kagome said quietly.
 
Mama sighed on the other end of the phone. “All right, honey. I'll see you then.” Her little girl had grown up so fast.
 
 
InuYasha at least had the decency to let Kagome hang the phone up before he started to play with her breasts. Kagome lay back down on the bed on her back and giggled at his antics. Once again, InuYasha was acting like a predator stalking his prey and had jumped to the foot of the bed and was sneaking towards her on his hands and knees before he pounced, his head landing between her thighs. InuYasha growled and shook his head as he thrust his nose into her curls. The next thing Kagome felt was her body being slid toward the edge of the bed as InuYasha lowered himself to his knees and threw her legs over his shoulders. He started by slowly dragging his tongue across her warm core, making her wet and begging for more.
 
They were so preoccupied that they either did not notice or did not care that two more figures had glided silently into the bedroom with them. Kichou lay not far from Kagome and Sesshomaru went to his knees on the floor. For some reason, they hadn't thought of trying it this particular way before.
 
Moans and groans for more came from both Kagome and Kichou. By now Kagome had InuYasha in a headlock that would not be released until she did. He dove in with his tongue as he rubbed with the pad of his thumb and Kagome's body bucked in front of him. Kichou's reaction was much the same as Sesshomaru held onto her and licked her warm walls.
 
Kichou and Kagome were both begging them not to stop as they came near their completion. Thrashing around on the bed they had managed to reach over and grab each other by the forearm as their lovers drove them insane with pleasure. Each cried her mate's name as she went over the edge and felt his tongue dive deeply into her and then one hand trail up to rub her belly in soothing circles as the convulsions slowed down and finally stopped.
 
When Kagome finally unclamped her legs from around InuYasha's head, she rolled over onto her hands and knees and backed up to the edge of the bed. She looked over at Kichou and smiled as she followed suit. InuYasha rose to his feet and carefully thrust his rock-hard erection into his mate. Sesshomaru followed his example and soon the two of them were each pounding into their partner. Standing up like this gave them complete and total control.
 
Kagome started to lower herself to her elbows to create more of an angle and more friction as InuYasha thrust into her. Kichou decided to give it a try and gasped at the new sensations. The men were not even going to have to try very hard to get their mates to orgasm again in this position. With every thrust they were hitting a sensitive spot deep inside of them. Kichou and Kagome were both panting and begging Sesshomaru and InuYasha to go faster and harder. They gladly complied until they both had exploded with such force their seed started to try and run back out almost immediately. Both males gripped their lover by the hips and held them still as they continued to pump into the channel they were buried in as it rippled around them.
 
When their orgasms were finally complete, InuYasha pulled out and dropped once again to his knees. He held Kagome where she was as he started to clean her with his tongue, starting with her thighs and then working his way up to between her folds. There he lapped at her until he had cleaned up most of his juices that were mingled with hers, and mostly what remained were the new ones that started to drip at his ministrations. Not to be outdone, Sesshomaru was similarly cleaning Kichou.
 
Kagome and Kichou each just sighed in contentment at the strokes from the warm, wet tongues.
 
Kagome had lowered her upper body to her elbows so she could rest her head while InuYasha worked with his tongue. She looked towards Kichou with a slight grin as she said, “You want to try that here?”
 
Kichou did not have to ask to know what she meant. InuYasha and Sesshomaru were surprised to find their targets had left and were repositioning themselves. They looked at each other and hopped on the bed when they saw what was happening. Once again, Kichou and Kagome were on their knees with their hands laced together. They had spread their legs and had their bodies slightly bent to give easier access. All four of them were panting as InuYasha thrust into Kagome and Sesshomaru into Kichou.
 
It looked as though they were in perpetual motion. Kagome and Kichou were pushing off of each other and back into InuYasha and Sesshomaru in rhythm. The panting and moans of the girls kept in time with the grunts of the men as their bodies slapped together, both clits being flicked by the clawed hand that reached around for them.
 
The feelings were intense as Sesshomaru was tuned in to Kagome and InuYasha as well as his mate, and Kichou in turn tuned into him through their marks. The four practically howled as they climaxed together. The motion stopped as the two males filled their mates with their warmth. Kichou and Kagome finally turned loose of each other so that their mate could pull them over on their side, each couple falling forward and then over so they were facing in opposite directions. InuYasha and Sesshomaru stayed buried deep within Kagome and Kichou's core as they wrapped their arms around their mate. All four drifted to sleep with a smile on their face.
 
 
It was near lunchtime when they woke up again, but InuYasha could tell Kagome was ready for at least one more round before they ate. Deciding to do something they hadn't in a while, InuYasha rose to his knees with Kagome's right leg under his left arm. Sesshomaru and Kichou watched in fascination to see what he was doing - Kagome blushed when she realized that they were being watched.
 
Sesshomaru and Kichou didn't watch for long. Kichou was suddenly really glad that Sesshomaru had both arms to try this as he rolled her on her side and held her leg under his arm. Following InuYasha's example once again, he reached down with his other hand to rub her clit and button with his thumb and forefinger.
 
InuYasha had his eyes closed and his head thrown back as he pounded into Kagome as he stroked her in rhythm. Once he felt her body start to convulse around him, he made a few more hard thrusts and came to completion with her.
 
Kichou on the other hand was watching Kagome and InuYasha in amazement. She still couldn't believe that a human and hanyou had such passion and stamina, but before she knew it, Sesshomaru was bringing her over the edge as he climaxed with her. They had both discovered some entirely new sensations from that particular position.
 
Kagome and Kichou both grinned and looked quite satisfied while InuYasha and Sesshomaru panted. InuYasha had moved his hand from between Kagome's legs and was rubbing her abdomen in those soothing circles again.
 
Sesshomaru finally asked, “Little Brother, where did you learn that?”
 
“Dunno. We kind of discovered it by accident one night. I'm not really sure how we ended up that way, but it was definitely worth another try.”
 
Kagome blushed and grinned before she said, “I think it's about lunch time. Is anyone else ready to get out of the suite for a while? Maybe go downstairs and be waited on?”
 
Kichou replied, “That's a good idea, but I think we all need a shower first.”
 
Sesshomaru looked at the other three. “But we better not all go together or we'll never make it downstairs. Come on, Kichou, let's go back to our bedroom and get ready.”
 
Kichou grinned at Kagome and InuYasha. “Well, if we don't get to do this again, it was certainly fun and educational.”
 
InuYasha smirked. Kagome blushed.
 
After Sesshomaru and Kichou had left the master bedroom, InuYasha picked Kagome up and carried her into the shower. He set her on her feet long enough to turn the water on and then they stepped in. As he turned her toward him with the intent of giving her the soap, she wrapped her hands in his hair and pulled him to her and gave him a deep and passionate kiss, then reached down to stroke him. Dropping the soap, he picked her up and settled her on his erection as she reached to rub an ear in each hand. Already sensitive from the morning's activities, InuYasha didn't take long to explode once again into her. As he wrapped his arms around her to hold her in place, she once again brought his lips to hers.
 
When they finally pulled apart, InuYasha whispered, “Thank you, but you didn't have to.”
 
“I just wanted to remind you that I want you and only you. That's all,” Kagome whispered back.
 
InuYasha held her close to him as the results of their passion ran down his legs with the streaming water. Finally realizing the others would be waiting on them, he carefully set Kagome on her feet and reached down to retrieve the soap. After thoroughly washing each other's bodies and making sure they were completely rinsed off, InuYasha finally turned off the water. He couldn't help but to pull Kagome to him and wrap his arms around her to hold her for just a few more minutes before they got out.
 
 
In the other shower, Sesshomaru had pulled Kichou to him in a kiss as his growing erection pressed into her belly. As he picked her up and settled her on him, she protested, “But they'll be waiting for us!”
 
Sesshomaru replied, “Trust me, dear. They're taking longer than they had planned to.”
 
 
The four finally met in the living area to head downstairs to the more casual of the restaurants. Apparently someone had informed the hostess the four were coming down because they were almost immediately ushered to a quiet, out of the way table.
 
They talked quietly among themselves over lunch. The two couples were taking their time since they were all satiated for the moment, but very hungry. They had used up a lot of energy that morning.
 
Sesshomaru had noticed InuYasha's eyes occasionally darting around the restaurant. Finally the Demon Lord said, “Do not worry, InuYasha, we are safe here.”
 
“Oh, I know. You just have more of your people here than usual,” InuYasha replied.
 
Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow. “Who?”
 
InuYasha very subtly started to point out Sesshomaru's men. Sesshomaru was astounded. InuYasha even knew where a couple were that couldn't be seen. Their presence could only be felt.
 
“InuYasha, you seem to have quite a knack for this,” Sesshomaru said thoughtfully, and then added, “I may have a suggestion for what you can do after you've had some more education.”
 
“Keh. I've always had to be aware of what was going on around me. There was usually someone trying to kill me,” InuYasha replied as he looked down at the table. His concealment charm hid that his ears were plastered to his skull.
 
“Maybe so, but you have a very useful skill that not many have,” Sesshomaru responded, and then continued, “I hope you will consider my offer.”
 
InuYasha looked up at his brother. “I will.”
 
InuYasha knew that he would need some type of livelihood if they stayed in this era. He would not be happy doing nothing forever. For him, that would be a very long time.
 
Kagome and Kichou were both curious, but did not ask questions or interrupt. They each knew InuYasha well enough to know not to try and push him into anything and that Sesshomaru would not reveal anything until he was ready.
 
 
The early afternoon was spent gathering up and packing and organizing Kagome and InuYasha's clothes. They had all of the clothes from the wedding, as well as their everyday clothes and items they had packed and that they had purchased since they had come to the hotel. It was amazing how scattered things had become around the suite. Kagome also retrieved her jewelry from the safe that was in their room. She gave InuYasha his crest ring to put on his finger, and put her own ruby and diamond jewelry on. She felt safer wearing it than packing it. She slipped her engagement band back on with her wedding band. While she usually wore it, she did take it off when she went to bed so that she did not accidentally cut herself or InuYasha on the diamond in her sleep. She almost never took her wedding band off. She had noticed that InuYasha had become accustomed to his and rarely took it off, either.
 
 
They were in the limo on the way back to the shrine when Sesshomaru said, “There is something important that we need to discuss and that I need you both to heed.”
 
InuYasha and Kagome both heard his solemn tone and looked at him, waiting for him to continue.
 
“What has happened the last few days you must not reveal to us in the past. We do not know how trying to circumvent any of the things that happened might change the flow of time or how many lives it could affect. While Honoo was apparently responsible for a number of attacks against us over the years, they obviously did not succeed, and we can honestly tell you that no one of importance has been hurt. I know this may be difficult for you, but please understand the importance of what I am asking you. Kagome, I think you already know this by something you said on your last trip back.”
 
Kagome looked at Sesshomaru with a puzzled look. “What do you mean? The only thing I've done so far is heal Kaede from the flu.”
 
“Do you remember what you told me?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
Kagome's eyes grew wide. “I asked you to stand back because I did not know what the side affects might be. In truth, I knew I might accidentally make your arm grow back five hundred years earlier than I was supposed to. I knew I could do it because I already had.”
 
Sesshomaru nodded. “Exactly, and we have no idea how something like that might have affected me and those around me for the last five centuries.”
 
InuYasha and Kagome both agreed. They would not disclose anything when they went back to visit. As it was, they knew that was why they had not asked to find out what happened with Shippou, Rin, or any of the others yet. It could be disastrous if they knew how certain events turned out and then accidentally leaked them in the past. The less they knew, the better.
 
Kagome finally decided she had a favor to ask before they reached her home. “Sesshomaru, could you loan us a car and driver for the rest of the afternoon? I need somewhere to talk to my mother, and I would like to take her to see the penthouse that InuYasha owns.”
 
She knew that the other car was behind them - it had taken both to get all of their clothes back to the shrine because of all of the wedding attire.
 
Sesshomaru nodded. “You can have whichever you wish.”
 
Kagome looked at InuYasha. “InuYasha, will you come with us? You can run while I talk to Mama inside, if that's okay with you.”
 
InuYasha nodded. He would enjoy the run if nothing else. InuYasha was not sure when Kagome would be ready to move out, but he knew that showing the penthouse to her mother would be the first step.
 
 
Mama came out to greet them when they arrived at the shrine. She hugged each of them, but her daughter especially tight. She told InuYasha to have all of the extra clothes from the wedding put in the extra room for the time being until they could sort everything out.
 
While the drivers were carrying everything in with InuYasha's help, Kagome asked, “Mama, could you come with InuYasha and me for a little while? I have something I want to show you, and I want to talk to you. Sesshomaru said we could borrow one of his cars.”
 
Mama understood that some things were difficult to talk about at home with Grandpa and Souta there. She also knew it must be important if Kagome was asking her to come with her.
 
Mama looked at her daughter and nodded. “Let me go and take my apron off and get a coat. It's starting to cool off.”
 
Kagome and InuYasha went to Kichou and Sesshomaru before they left. Kagome was holding InuYasha's hand, but turned loose to hug Sesshomaru and Kichou as she said, “I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for us. Thank you for the wedding, the reception, the honeymoon - everything. We will never be able to repay you for your kindness.”
 
Sesshomaru pulled Kagome and InuYasha to him, as he said, “No, you have already given us more than you will ever know. I still do not consider my debt to you repaid. I hope you can be as happy as we have been for the last five centuries. Now, go and talk to your mother. I am sure we will be seeing you again soon.”
 
Sesshomaru turned Kagome and InuYasha loose as Kichou gave each of them one more hug and then climbed into the waiting car with her mate.
 
Mama was back with her coat and purse and the three climbed into the limo. Mama and Kagome talked quietly on the trip to the tower about nothing of particular importance as Kagome sat between her mate and her mother, InuYasha's hand clutched in her lap.
 
 
Mama had an idea where they were when they arrived at the tall building. She did not miss the bows of the employees to InuYasha as he moved silently and gracefully through the lobby to the elevator. He nodded his head to acknowledge them as he had watched Sesshomaru do in similar situations.
 
Kagome held her mother's hand as they followed InuYasha to the penthouse. When he opened the door, he stood back for them to go in first. Mama audibly gasped when she walked in.
 
“Kagome, this is beautiful. Is this the apartment Sesshomaru told you about that first visit to the shrine?” Mama asked.
 
Kagome nodded as InuYasha closed the door behind them. “This is it. InuYasha owns the building from what Sesshomaru said. InuYasha, would you like to show Mama around?”
 
InuYasha nodded and took them on the same tour that Sesshomaru had taken him and then he had shown Kagome. He showed Mama the bedrooms, baths, closets, kitchen - everything there was to see, and then took them out on the terrace. Mama couldn't believe the beauty so high up in the sky. InuYasha then led them to the roof. Kagome nodded and InuYasha stripped down to his bare feet so he could run. It took Mama's breath away. She had never seen InuYasha just run. He was graceful and incredibly fast as he ran and leaped over obstacles that were along the way. When he was where he could see Kagome, she waved at him to let him know she was going in with her mother so he could run to his heart's content.
 
Kagome led her mother over to the leather couch that occupied the living area and sat down with her. Kagome was nervous as she took her mother's hands in her own. “Mama, InuYasha told me that you know that I'm pregnant.”
 
Mama nodded, she was not really sure what to say.
 
“Mama, I know I am younger than I originally intended to be for this, but I really wanted to have InuYasha's child. I love him more than anyone could ever possibly understand, and it was something I really wanted. He only did what I asked him to. He told me when I would be able to get pregnant, and asked what I wanted to do. I told him before the wedding that once I was married, I would be ready. It just happened that I was ready during our honeymoon,” Kagome said quietly.
 
Mama replied, “I understand, honey. I can see how much you love each other, but how does he know? I mean, how can he tell?”
 
Kagome blushed. “He can tell by my scent. I did not know that for all the time we were traveling together. It was one of the reasons he was so cross with me at times. It turned out he can tell when I ovulate, and once he realized he had feelings for me it made him really irritable because he could not do anything about it except try to stay away from me.”
 
“So if he can tell that, he can tell…” Mama didn't have to finish.
 
“Oh yeah, he can tell everything. Now that we are mates, he's tuned into me even more. It was even more than that. I could actually feel my body calling to his. He could even tell when the egg had been fertilized. I know I was pregnant on the second day of our honeymoon,” Kagome responded.
 
“So you should be due next October?” Mama asked.
 
“I think so. I will have to make sure that a hanyou is carried the same amount of time as a human,” Kagome replied.
 
“Do you think they will have his ears?” Mama had that glint in her eye again.
 
“InuYasha was almost full youkai at the time. He says the traits are strong so there is a good chance they will,” Kagome answered.
 
“Oh, Kagome, what about an OB-GYN? You probably cannot go to just anyone,” Mama said seriously.
 
Kagome nodded. “I have thought about that. I'm going to ask Kichou for a referral. I am sure she will know where I should go.”
 
Mama wrapped her arms around her daughter and hugged her. “I was not really prepared to be a grandmother just yet, but I will be. What about school?”
 
“I thought about that first. I should be finished this year. If I start to show too early, I can have the teacher come to me to give my tests rather than go to school. I think it is also time to get a tutor for InuYasha. He is learning really fast, plus Sesshomaru has an idea for something he can do once he has enough education,” Kagome responded.
 
“Do you have any idea what it is?” Mama asked.
 
“No, but I suspect it has something to do with security. InuYasha is extremely observant of everything going on around us. He picked out all of Sesshomaru's men that guard us that we were not even supposed to know were there. Apparently InuYasha has spotted them since his first trip away from the shrine with his brother. He has a real knack for it,” Kagome answered.
 
“So how much longer to you plan to stay at the shrine? When do you think you would want to move here?” Mama asked. She saw the expression on Kagome's face and continued, “Well, I know you brought me here for good reason, not just to get away from your grandfather and Souta.”
 
Kagome nodded. “You saw InuYasha on the track on the roof, how much he loves to run. Mama, I wish you could see him in the forests of the past. He practically flies as he leaps through the trees. I know you noticed he always likes to sit up in the Goshinboku. It's not just there - he is always happiest if he can be up high. I know that is why Sesshomaru chose this for him. We are in one of the tallest buildings, and the windows go almost all the way around. I understand the windows have film so that we can see out, but no one can see in, even at night. With the open floor plan, you can see almost everything at a glance. I think he would feel fairly safe and happy here. If we stay in this era, I want that more than anything. I do not want him to be unhappy and miserable on my account. InuYasha is making a huge effort to fit in here, and I know it is for me. It would be so much easier for him in the past. Considering that he owns this, it is the least I can do. InuYasha already told me he thinks he could adjust if we lived here. I just don't know when, what do you think?”
 
“Why don't you come home for a few days, maybe a week or two? That should give us a little time to work on your brother and grandfather. I know you are married and need more privacy, but I think I can help with that for now. We will also have to make sure you have a computer here with everything you need for school, and if you get a tutor for InuYasha, I don't know why you cannot get one for yourself to help in math. You are doing pretty well in everything else, but I know you are still struggling with your math course. Why don't we see how fast everything shapes up and play it by ear, all right?” Mama said wisely.
 
“All right,” Kagome replied while she hugged her mother.
 
 
On the roof, InuYasha was running like a bat out of hell when he saw a familiar ball of light approach. He slowed down and came to a halt as Sesshomaru landed on the roof.
 
InuYasha looked at his brother. “Long time, no see.”
 
Sesshomaru shook his head. “I was not sure when I might have this opportunity to talk with you alone again. Is your mate with her mother?”
 
InuYasha nodded. “They are inside talking.”
 
“About moving here?”
 
“I think so, but I think she wanted to talk to her about being pregnant since she didn't get to tell her herself,” InuYasha answered.
 
Sesshomaru asked, “Will you sit with me for a few minutes?”
 
InuYasha nodded his answer and went and sat on the bench he had been using as an obstacle to jump.
 
Sesshomaru looked serious. “InuYasha, I hope you will listen to what I am about to tell you. Believe me; I am speaking from personal experience.”
 
InuYasha looked puzzled, but nodded for him to continue.
 
“You know Kagome is pregnant. There are some things you need to know about pregnant women, Little Brother.”
 
InuYasha was all ears now.
 
“You know how irrational Kagome was when her hormones were out of balance because of her birth control shot?”
 
InuYasha replied, “Keh, like I could I forget that?”
 
“Well, I have to warn you, pregnant women can be like that. They start to worry that you do not love them because they are fat, or ugly or bloated, any number of things they can think of. They become irrational and think you cheated on them or just do not want them anymore. They may say they hate you and will never let you touch them again. The list is endless InuYasha, and since human women are more emotional to begin with, they can get downright hysterical if you let them,” Sesshomaru said wisely.
 
InuYasha is starting to wonder what he might have gotten himself into. “What do I do?” he practically whispered.
 
“First of all, never get upset with her. It really is not her fault. I know it is hard for you, but tell Kagome you love her. I know you show her all of the time, but she will want to hear the words. Never let her think she is fat or ugly - that is your pup she is carrying. This probably will not start for a while, but I wanted to give you fair warning. You also must remember that she is carrying a hanyou pup. It will drain her more than a human child would. You need to surround her with your youkai energy. The further she gets along, the more she will need. If anything happens and you need help, you contact me immediately, and I will be here. I can help her as I did at the hotel. My aura is similar enough to yours plus she carries my mark so I can help. If she needs an infusion of youkai energy fast, or a large amount, then you will have to inject it into her,” Sesshomaru said - he wasn't exactly sure the best way to word that without being totally crude.
 
“You mean I need to…” InuYasha thought he understood what he brother was saying.
 
“I mean you need to couple with her. If you can release your youkai so that the energy is even stronger, so much the better,” Sesshomaru replied.
 
“How do you know all of this? Kichou is an Inu-youkai like you,” InuYasha asked, blushing furiously.
 
“Yes, but Rin is a human mated to a youkai. Believe me, Kichou and I both found out a lot with those experiences,” Sesshomaru replied and then continued, “I believe that the youkai half that Kagome carries will be strong because your youkai blood is strong, and you were more youkai than human when you mated with her. It would not surprise me if your fertile seed was not almost if not totally youkai. Kagome and her mother may be expecting a quarter youkai pup, but it would not surprise me in the least if the pup were a true hanyou. It took a lot of youkai energy to help get Kagome to recover after her ordeal,” Sesshomaru answered.
 
InuYasha pondered what Sesshomaru had said. “I thought about that, and I had another strange thought…”
 
Sesshomaru looked at him questionably so InuYasha continued, “I have the strangest feeling that she will have more than one. For some reason, I think she will have twins.”
 
Sesshomaru looked surprised. “Do twins run in her family? You know humans don't have multiple births as often as youkai do.”
 
“I don't know, but I just had the oddest feeling that her body was deliberately releasing more than one egg for me to fertilize. Does that make any sense?”
 
“InuYasha, you are mated to a powerful miko. I suspect she can do all kinds of things that she does not know she is capable of. You saw how she was able to put her own hormones back in balance. If she can do that, I do not know why she could not make her body release more than one egg. And even though the male normally determines the sex of the pup, it is possible that she could manipulate that as well. InuYasha, I suspect you are in for a very interesting life.”
 
InuYasha nodded as he listened to everything Sesshomaru told him. Sesshomaru was right; his life with Kagome would probably never get boring.
 
“I have taken up enough of your time for now, InuYasha. Remember what I told you, and do not hesitate to call if you need our help with anything.”
 
InuYasha acknowledged his brother as he vanished into a ball of light and flew home.
 
InuYasha decided Kagome and her mother must have had enough time by now and was walking across the terrace when the door slid open. “Oh, there you are. I was just coming to get you. Did you enjoy your run?”
 
InuYasha nodded to Kagome and followed her in. Kagome and Mama filled InuYasha in on their plan to transition from the shrine to the penthouse, including getting tutors for the two of them, getting the computer set up, and getting Grandpa and Souta used to the idea they were married and moving out. InuYasha nodded in agreement, though when Kagome said she was going to contact Kichou about getting an OB-GYN InuYasha had to ask what that was. Mama explained it was a special doctor for pregnant women, and Kichou would probably know one that knew something about hanyou births. InuYasha agreed that was probably a very good idea.
 
To be continued…