Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ The War begins!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
“Davis!!!” gasped Yolei, and then she fainted into Ken's arms. “Oh my god!” cried TK, “It can't be!” cried Tai.
 
The General stood Forward. “Red Ribbon Army?!” he snapped. “You can't enlist children into a Military force… No way, No Chance!!”
 
Suddenly Koji's eyes glowed red, and he began walking toward Davis. “Koji get back here!” cried Kari!
 
“Quiet Earth-woman!!” said both Koji and Davis at the Same time. “As for you Earthman From now on I am the one who makes the rules!!”
 
“How is he making him talk like that!” asked Angemon. “The only way he can would be…” cried Angewomon. “GAHH… He must be Psychic!!”
 
Davis raised his right hand and poised it at the General. Blue light beg surrounding his hand and the Generals whole body.
 
Ever so slowly, the General descended into the air, and yet his entire body was stuck. He couldn't seem to move an inch.
 
“No… it can't be!” cried Joe. “Davis, he's using Telekinesis to move him up!”
 
Davis snickered and then swung his arm to the right sending the General flying into a mud puddle!
Matt ran over to him. “You okay, Sir?” he asked. The General ordered his men to move in and attack.
 
His army dashed forward with their guns at the ready, but Davis just raised both his hands and did the same thing to the men that he did to the General.
 
The rest of the soldiers retreated in fear. “Childs play!” said both Davis and Koji together.
 
Then, Davis snapped his fingers. “Alright Koji, snap out of it!” he said. Koji snapped out of his trance.
 
Kari ran over to her son, “Where am I?” asked Koji, “What am I doing here?”
 
“You were under my control!” said Davis. “I merely just used you as an example of what I can do to many beings in this world!”
 
“It has also given me the privilege of transferring images of m past into your brain so will know why you will be coming with me!”
 
Kari felt heart-struck. “Forget it, Davis!” she snapped. “If you so much as lay a finger on my son…”
 
“You'll what!!” snapped Davis. “You'll make my life even more miserable than you already have?”
 
“What are you talking about Davis?” snapped Tai. “Come on, Tai, can't you remember all the times you and the team abused me?” snapped Davis.
 
“Before I became a Digi destined, all I ever wanted was to be with Kari! The only girl I ever could love in life!”
 
“I made the most grueling sacrifices man was never intended to make; Sacrifices that made her happy by destroying that of my own happiness!”
 
“And then TK, came along, and she began teasing me for the sole purpose of making me feel jealous!”
 
Everyone was staring to believe Davis' story, he was right. He did try to make a difference so many times, and never even got commended for his efforts.
 
“When Kari announced she was getting married my life had lost all meanings. Being a Noodle-master, and multi Billionaire was not worth it if I had no one to share it with!”
 
“But Davis,” said Sora “If all you ever wanted was a wife and kids, why didn't you try seeing other women?”
 
“SILENCE!!!” he snapped. Sora hid behind Matt as if she was starring into the face of Death!
 
“Didn't you get what I just said? Kari was the only girl I ever wanted. No other woman in the world can make me feel what she made me!”
 
“But she still rejected me, before I even had a chance to be rejected. So I lost her to another… whether or not it was TK!”
 
“Love… had shot an arrow at my blood for the first and last time… I vowed never to love another ever again!
 
“So, you know what I'm going to do now?”
 
Everyone all looked confused. “I'm going to get… REVENGE!!! From here on in… any couple in this world, human or Digimon alike with suffer the Wrath of my Red Ribbon Army!”
 
“And just what army are you talking about, Davis!” yelled Joe. “All we've seen are you and our kids. Whom I'm sure have no interest in Joining you!”
 
Hennery stood forward. “You're wrong, Dad!” he snapped. “We have every intention of joining the Red Ribbon Army!”
 
Joanne stepped forward. “Commander Davis told us the story before we enlisted.” She said. “We never knew you all were so cruel to him!”
 
The grownups all gasped. Davis had actually convinced their kids that all of them were horrid beings because of their fun they had years ago.
 
Worst of all, they were supposed to be addressing Davis as Mr. Motomiya, but COMMANDER!!! This was too much.
 
“And before you start accusing!” said Tommy. “He is not controlling our minds!”
 
All the kids removed their sun-glasses, and none of their eyes were glowing red. Davis really wasn't controlling them, they were doing this all on their own.
 
“Koji!” said Davis reaching out his hand, “Come with us, and I will show you things you've only dreamed of in video games!”
 
“Help me, gain my revenge!”
 
Koji thought about it, and after anticipating the memories Davis transferred to his mind…
 
He stomped on Kari's foot hard, and ran over to Davis, and held onto him as if he was afraid of his mother. Kari held her foot in pain, “Koji!” she snapped, “Get back here!”
 
Koji stuck out his tougne and blew a raspberry at her. “I want to go Mr. Motomiya!!” he cried.
 
Davis patted Koji on the head, “Yes, you do!” he said. “And Koji… if you are going to join the army, remember how to address me appropriately please!”
 
Koji then stood up straight, stomach in, shoulders back, saluted and said. “Sir, Yes Sir Commander!!”
 
Then Davis looked back at the others. “And as for what army!” he snapped his fingers, and then… POP!!!
 
A second Koji wearing a Red Ribbon uniform had come right out of Koji with a number 78 on his badge!
 
Everyone gasped. “He… He just made an exact copy of Koji!” cried Izzy. “Then those other kids are…!”
 
“That's right! I have extracted the genetic material of all you kids to make clones for my Army.” Said Davis.
Then Davis raised his hands, and loads of Digimon had come out of the blue light.
 
“Oh no…” cried Mimi, “The young Digimon that came with the kids, he's cloned them too!”
 
“That is correct Earth Woman!” said Musuko, “Thanks to my Dad, I finally I have people who are my type to play with!”
 
Everyone also seemed to notice that the Digimon were at their most powerful forums, which meant Davis used his powers to help them Digivolve.
 
“Now you know the whole story!” said Davis, The originals, are living happily, safe and sound at my secret base!”
 
“They will remain safe with me, while my Army destroys love all over the planet!”
 
“YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!” snapped Ken, “YEAH DAVIS, WE WON'T LET YOU!!!” snapped Stingmon.
 
“LET'S GET HIM!!!” yelled Tai… and the entire army of Digimon and Digi destined charged forward.
 
However… the cloned Digimon seemed to be much more stronger than the others, even though their levels were matched.
 
Every single Digimon of the Digi destined put up a valiant effort, but they were no match for the imposing power of Davis and the Red Ribbon Army!
 
The kids even fired their guns at the Digimon, which seemed to be draining their powers from within, causing them to De-Digivolve!
 
The last of the Digimon fell down and De-digivolved. “Are all a bunch of Fools or what!” snapped Davis
 
“Your Digimon attacks are no match for me! My Powers are to great! No one and nothing can stop me now!”
 
Davis then ordered his team to step back into the blue light, and they lifted off into the sky.
 
Everyone looked up into the sky, and saw what looked like huge spiky Crystal coming down through the clouds. “A U.F.O!!!” cried Gabbumon!
 
That was also where the blue light was coming from, it was a gravity beam, pulling them up to the ship!
 
“Correct!” said Davis, “It's all over now, you guys! I have your children, and I'm taking them with me to the Moon where my Army is based!!”
 
“THE MOON!!!!!” everyone yelled as they all looked up.
 
Before Davis himself stepped into the light. “And if any of you are thinking of following me!!!”
 
His eyes glowed blue, and the Ship above them opened fire, and destroyed every single Rocket ship in the entire base ground!
 
Everyone ducked in cover, as the biggest explosions they had ever seen filled the darkness.
 
When the smoke had cleared, all the rockets of the world were totally destroyed. “Now that's what I call a BLAST OFF!” sniggered Davis.
 
His evil laugh laughed echoed as he ascended to his ship, and they blasted off into the sky!
 
* * *
 
When he was gone, Kari walked a few steps forward, and collapsed to the ground. “KOJI!!!!!!!”
 
She began to cry! The last of the children had been stolen, and now it was official, Davis had gone completely mad.
 
Tai walked over to his sister and held her in his arms. “I'm sorry Kari, I'm so sorry!” he cried.
 
Kari cried for a long time in her brother's arms, “It's all my fault… It's all my fault!” she kept saying.
 
Everyone wondered how it could be her fault this happened, and Kari said she would explain when they got home.
 
There was only one person who could clear this all up, and give Kari some answers she'd been looking for!