Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ Wedding Gifts! ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
The people aboard the ship were having a swell time. Dancing, chatting with friends, and even admiring the new Bride and Groom.
 
Serenity and Ryu.
 
The newlyweds were spending some private time together at the front of the ship and away from the party.
 
Serenity however was looking deeply into space. “What's wrong Serenity?” asked Ryu “Is it still, Jaden?”
 
Serenity nodded. “I really wanted him to be at the wedding.” she cried. “I just don't get it!”
 
“He was such a good friend to me all those years, and was so very kind to me, why didn't he come, why?”
 
Ryu understood what she was feeling. Jaden had been his best friend for years too, and it meant the world for them both if he came.
 
He they were pretty sure they had given him an invitation. Perhaps it got lost in the mail?
 
 
Suddenly, the boat stopped, and all the passengers were confused. Ryu walked up to the top deck.
 
“Captain, what's going on? Why have we stopped?” he asked. “Look up ahead!” said the Captain offering him his telescope.
 
Ryu looked up ahead and saw what appeared to be a row of Boats and boys riding on riding on strange beasts.
 
“Hey, I think those are Digimon!” said Serenity, “I've read a lot about them, but what are those boys doing on them?” They didn't know.
 
“Hey uh… Captain!” said a crewmate at the radar. “You might want to check this out sir!”
 
The Captain and friends checked the radar screen, and saw a flashing red dot moving towards a big green dot in the center.
 
The large green dot represented their current position, but not one of them could make out the other one.
 
“Sir... there's an email coming on the computer!” said the crew man, “It says…”
 
A LITTLE PRESENT FOR THE NEWLY WEDS.
COURTESY OF THE RED RIBBON ARMY!!!
 
Everyone's blood ran cold, “We Have To Get Out Here!!!” cried Ryu, “Move the Ship... HURRY!!!”
 
But it was already too late…
 
The object in the water was actually a HARPOON-TORPEDO which hit the ship full force.
 
The ship quivered and rocked violently sending all the passengers tumbling to the floor.
 
More torpedoes hit the ship, and the Boats, and Submarines made it to the Ship.
 
Most of the Hennery Clones started to disembark, and Colonel Silver popped up out of his submarine.
 
“All right listen up!” he shouted, “I want you men to do what you can to ruin this party, and don't kill anyone, just stun them!”
 
The boys all saluted, and started boarding the ship. The Captain called for the security below to help them!
 
“What the hell is this?” snapped Ryu as he held onto his bride, “They're just kids!”
 
But the so called kids had already burst through the doors onto the deck. Firing their guns and knocking down anyone who stood in their path.
 
The rest of them began rummaging through the Wedding gifts and stole every valuable object there.
 
* * *
 
Back had home, Kari, still down in the dumps, was eating ice-dream from the carton while she watched TV. Suddenly, the show she was watching was cut out.
 
“We interruptthis program to bring you ashocking news development!!”
 
Kari shot up in her seat.
 
* * *
 
“Kent Brockmen. For some people a Wedding is a glorious thing, but not for the people aboard the S.S Love Cruiser!”
 
“We turn to Arnie- Pie with ARNI IN THE SKY with the live report!”
 
* * *
 
“The S.S Love Cruiser!” Kari said to herself. “That's a ship for… Wedding Parties!!!”
 
The picture changes to helicopter-camera, and showed that the wedding ship was being attacked by subs and many Ikkakumon.
 
* * *
 
“Kent, of all the disasters I have reported out at sea, this is by far the fishiest yet… or possibly the worst!”
 
“What's happening down below me now is quite hard to believe, but eat your heart out, a group of crazed kids have attack the passengers of this ship!”
 
“They may only be using stun guns, but rest assured theyare Dangerous!”
 
* * *
 
“Arnie… do you think you might be able to tell us who these children are?!”
 
* * *
 
“No, I cannot say who they are Kent.”
 
“Ohh wait this just in… yes… according to the Passengers on the ship, these kid say that are part of some Army!”
 
* * *
 
“THE RED RIBBON ARMY!!!” cried Kari. Then she dashed for the phone, and called everyone.
 
Luckily, she called TK first, he told her the whole team was aware, and already set out to save those people.
 
Quickly, Kari woke Gatomon up from her nap, and Armour-Digivolved her into Nefertimon.
 
Then they took of toward the ocean!
 
* * *
 
Back at the ship…
 
The security guys used all that they could. The even resorted to firing their guns on the kids.
 
However, the suits the kids wore were bullet proof, not one of the bullets went through.
 
Suddenly the guards all heard humming sounds in the air, and saw a brigade of fighter jets, and Birdramon heading straight for them.
 
“Oh good… Navy, they'll help us out!” cried Ryu. “Jaden, nobody on this ship has called for the Navy!” cried the Captain.
 
The Birdramon began firing their METEOR-WING attack, knocking all the guards off balance.
 
The planes themselves began firing their machine guns on the ship, which stunned every last one of the guests.
 
“Ryu, I'm scared!” cried Serenity. “I don't think anything can stop these freaks!” cried Ryu.
 
 
The kids on the ship stopped firing, and proceeded to the front of the ship where the bride and groom stood, with Colonel Silver in the lead.
 
Ryu stood in front of his brined to protect her and stared furiously at the kids. “Surrender, Earthman We have won!” snapped Hennery!
 
The Captain stood to his feet, and confronted the boy, “I don't know what your rank is son, but I tell you, You're in big trouble!”
 
“Is that any way to talk to those who outrank you!” snapped Hennery. “Outrank… just who exactly are you?” snapped the Captain.
 
“Heh…heh…heh! My Name is Hennery Ihda, code name, Colonel Silver of the Red Ribbon Army!”
 
“What… you're a Colonel?” snapped the Captain, “But your such a little squirt!” said Ryu.
 
“Hennery Ihda?” said Serenity, “Hey, that's the name of the son Digi Destined, Dr. Joe Idha!”
 
“Correct!” said Hennery, “And now we have nearly completed our mission here, there's only one thing left to do!”
 
He snapped his fingers, and his men raised and armed their guns. Aiming them straight the tree remaining people!
 
“Nighty, Night!” said Hennery, but before they could pull their triggers, something else attacked the ship, and caused the boys to fall of balance.
 
“I asked you to hold all fire!” snapped Hennery. “Sir… look up there!” said Hennery-29.
 
The Digi destined Grownups were racing towards the ship. “STOP RIGHT THERE!!!” snapped Tai from afar.
 
Hennery was steamed. “MEN, LETS MOVE IT!!!” he yelled! “MAN YOUR BATTLE STAITONS!!!”
 
The boys hastily ran off the ship and got back to their subs, boats and Digimon, Hennery even warned the air patrol to arm themselves.
 
The battle was on!